All Comments on 'The Gift'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cumonvickycumonvickyover 3 years ago

Omg! This made me sòooooo wet. Its what my dreams are made of. Fantastic!

SenorDomSenorDomover 3 years ago
Well Done!

It’s a standard fantasy, executed with good detail and descriptions. The spanking dilemma was novel, I’ll use that next play session. For a first sharing scenario, it was really nicely played out by your characters. I look forward to seeing your next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it kinda..

I mean it felt kinda r word here.. Like.. Her mind didn't consent. Her body did. That's nor okay what her husband.

It bothered me more then excited me..

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Not bad

But the lead up led me to believe the encounter would be more hardcore. What you described was sexy but mild bdsm. Apart from the huge cock I don't understand how it was something her husband couldn't do with her. The writing was good so I gave you 5*

Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

All I can say is

WHEW! What a marathon session that was. Non-stop and beyond, I think, what even most young studs could perform, but this is Literotica and anything goes. Very well written, it kept my attention from start to finish. As for the harshness of the BDSM, there was almost constant bondage, and enough pain inflicted to qualify for the category. BDSM doesn't HAVE to be about cruel and severe whipping. Five stars. Keep writing, please.

bigbluefanbigbluefanover 3 years ago
loved it

very well done. from beginning to end....cant wait to read more.......please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was only a series of light BDM Sex scenes. Your writing is always good and the scenes were erotic spank bank material.

I understand the black stud. He has power and sexual climax with a sexy woman for free.

The wife received a new experience of sex with a huge cock long stamina stud. She was written as into the pain and bondage so all was great for her when her husband is there to tuck her in and let the stud stay.

For me any sharing story must help me identify with the sharing spouse. I skimmed much of this as it was really formulaic and predictable. But I never understood the husband’s motives or what he received from the experience. I interpreted that husband was only mildly turned on and more into executing the event than being excited by it. Again why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...