The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion had heard the excitement in his voice. She thought he had been babbling, his voice catching frequently, but then she was kind of excited herself so she could understand where his mind was. Marion turned off her cell and slipped it into the draw and went to the spot at the end of the bed. She could see people in the other tower. She was sure some were looking in her direction. One even seemed to have binoculars! A woman in bra and panties turned to look over her shoulders. A moment later, a man clad only in boxers joined her. Marion was sure they were watching her and probably had been since her earlier strip tease!

Steeling herself, she slipped the elastic sleep mask on and then bound it tightly to her head with the silk blindfold. She adopted her stance and waited patiently. She didn't have to wait long.

She heard the door to the suite open and a moment later two distinctive 'clunks' and then a jangle of hangers. She realized he had probably taken off his shoes and his jacket.

Next, she heard the fridge open and the rattle of ice in the ice bucket as he pulled it out of the fridge. She heard him come into the bedroom and place the ice bucket in its spot. A drawer opened and closed, and she heard as items were placed by the bucket...

She felt rather than heard him move up behind her. One hand reached out and touched her right shoulder. The hand slid enticingly over her body as he walked slowly around her. She felt the chill on his hands from holding the ice bucket. The chill slowly dissipating as his hand slid gently over her back and left shoulder, around her front and over the swell of her breasts...though they did not dip down to do anything more, like playing with her nipples, which she desperately wanted...needed.

As he moved behind her once more, his hand slid down to her waist. Once again, he made his circuit...his hand sliding over the tops of her buttocks, over her hips, and across her belly, the tips of his fingers dipping to touch the top of her Mons but not further.

This time, when he moved behind her, he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her backwards until she could feel the pressure of his bulge against the top of her ass.

That's odd, she thought. Hadn't he just taken off his shoes?

Pulling her back into him, he ground himself into her ass as his hands moved slowly around to her stomach and up her torso to her breasts. His large hands gently slid over her tits and pulled them slowly outwards until he was playing with her nipples.

As soon as he began to grope her breasts, she knew...THIS WAS NOT HER HUSBAND!!

She gasped loudly and her hands flew upwards toward her blindfold, but the stranger was ready for this. He blocked her arms with his and, grasping her wrists, forced her hands down to her sides.

"Remember the rules," he whispered in a deep gravelly voice. She shuddered at the soft breeze of his breath on her ear.

OH MY GOD!! She screamed silently in her head. Was this real? Did John actually mean this to happen? Could she do this? Actually, give herself to a stranger!?

She knew John was watching, recording all this! He had said they needed a third to properly record it! And she had laughed at that thought! Now they did have a third, only the third wasn't the one recording, he was the one who would be using her tonight!!

And John would be recording it, watching as she was fucked, watching as she gave herself to this new experience. Watching as she gave herself to this stranger. Watching as this man used her for his pleasures. No wonder John had been babbling on the phone!

She had to make a decision, to make a choice to participate or end this here and now.

Her mind was screaming NO! NO! But she suddenly realized that she could feel wetness between her legs! While her mind was saying no, her body was screaming, YES!

She could feel the strength in this man as he easily held her hands down to her sides, despite the best efforts she was making to resist! She was no wimp, able to bench press over 240 lbs and run three miles in a little under 20 minutes, but this man was powerful, and her body recognized a man who could physically dominate her in ways that John never would!

Her heart was beating so strongly that she was sure the stranger could actually hear it. Her breathing was coming in great ragged gasps. Her stomach was doing flip-flops. Her mind was whirling, and she was afraid for a moment that she might actually pass out. She was terribly afraid, and yet incredibly aroused! His strong hands easily held hers in place and yet she was resisting...resisting...

Why? She thought. Why was she resisting?

She and John had talked about this for such a long time. They had played game after game, each one pushing them both further along this path. They had pretended to be strangers. She had actually flirted with strangers. She had given herself up completely to John while blindfolded and tied, while he pretended to be someone else.

And that was the point, it was pretence! She knew it was her husband. She knew she was safe, that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, couldn't do anything to hurt her. But, she realized, he couldn't push the boundaries any further either. And she knew she needed that, needed to have someone do things to her that John would never do, could never do. They were at an impasse, and now John had broken it, she was blindfolded and for all intents and purposes, naked with a stranger in the room with her, just where John had been pushing her to be, and all she had to do was stop resisting...

Both John and the stranger knew the moment she surrendered. John could see her visibly relax and the stranger could feel it as her resistance suddenly melted.

"Good girl," he said in that incredibly deep voice.

Taking her hands, he moved them behind him and placed them on his butt. His hands then moved back to her hips, pulling her hard back against him once again. His bulge pressed high on her butt. In her heels, her husband would be pressing on the underside of her butt, which made him much taller than John.

The bulge felt nice, as did his ass. She slid her hands up and down his ass and the top of his calves. He was very muscular.

She felt the man's hands move back up to her breasts and once again begin to play with the, kneading the, pulling on her nipples. That bulge pressing into her ass, combined with the nipple play, made her break out in a sweat.

John watched as the stranger moved her hips in a tight circle, pulling her back against him. The multiple high-quality cameras allowed him to see almost every individual muscle as they moved, and the small bubbles of sweat as they broke out on her skin.

Suddenly, the stranger moved his hands up to her shoulders and broke the contact of his body with hers.

"Don't move," he growled.

John watched him take the champagne from the bucket and open it. She jumped as she heard the muffed 'pop' of the cork and listened to the sounds of him pouring two glasses. She jumped yet again as the cold flute touched her shoulder. He turned her 90° facing the direction of the TV and ran the cold glass over her breasts and nipples causing her nipples to explode outwards in response. She felt the cold glass slide down her arm to her hand. As she took up the flute, he brought the hand holding the glass up and clinked his own against hers, telling her to drink it all up.

She'd had two glasses of wine and two martinis over the last two hours, and now a glass of champagne. It was going to bring her back to a light buzz, enough to shed inhibitions but not enough to intoxicate her. She realized that this stranger knew her well, no doubt from prompts by her husband and, perversely, that gave her more confidence for the events of the evening.

After the drinks he turned her body towards him. Taking her hands, he placed them high on his chest and she began to explore his body. The shirt felt silky smooth under her palms, but she knew immediately it was not silk. Even so, she loved the feel of it against her skin.

Her hands moved up and over broad shoulders and down muscular arms bare under his short-sleeved shirt. His chest was finely chiselled. His waist was narrow with well-defined abs telling her that he spent time in the gym.

Narrow hips, man's hips she thought. Powerful glutes sat atop strong legs. And of course, there was that bulge. Overall, she liked what she could feel.

He too had been exploring, his hands wandering around the delights of her body. Holding and weighing her breasts, pinching and pulling on her long nipples, gripping and squeezing her butt, and sliding between her legs to feel the wetness there, and the kisses.

Oh my, the kisses, she thought. She had always thought that John knew how to kiss her. Now she realized that John just knew her, in the same way that she knew him. Their kisses were practiced and familiar, while this man knew how to kiss in ways that few men could.

His lips were thick and full, soft against hers, most unlike any other man she had ever kissed. His tongue was long and very agile! The thought of what it would feel like between her legs caused her to moan deeply into his mouth.

When he hugged her close to him during the kiss, she felt completely lost within his arms. He was a big man in all senses. John was 6' but this man would tower over him. As he drew her tight to his hard chest; her slender frame was completely and totally engulfed by his sheer size. The heat coming from his body inflamed her.

Once more he took her hands into his and placed them on his chest. This time though he directed them to the buttons on his shirt. She took the hint and began to open them. The short-sleeved business shirt had obviously been tailored for him bringing her assessment of him up another notch. Stylish, worldly, confident, oh yes, she knew that he could please her!

She deftly unbuttoned the shirt and slipped it from his shoulders and down his arms. He took it from her and threw it somewhere in the direction of the TV. Once more he placed her arms on his body and she explored his now naked torso.

The feel of his shirtless chest was even more impressive. She could now feel each individual cord of his ripped muscles. Her husband was fit in the way of a man who did long hours of running and swimming, hard muscles but slim and wiry. This man was a body builder, his muscles individually chiselled from long hours of pressing weights or hard work. Each kind of body had its merits, but she had never experienced this type of body before. She was looking forward to this night's activities.

His hands moved to her shoulders and pressed downward. She moved to her knees and began to open the belt buckle and his pants. They slid slickly down his legs and he deftly stepped out of them and flicked them in the general direction of his shirt.

Her face was now up against his silk boxers, this time real silk, which were all that blocked his nudity. He took hold of her by her braid and forced her face into his crotch. She was almost overwhelmed by his intoxicating scent, a hint of sexy cologne mixed with his own intriguing and intimate smells.

He took her hands and placed them on either side of his hips at the top of his boxers. She slid her thumbs into the waistband and, stretching it outwards, slowly lowered the boxers down and off his legs. With a casual flick of his foot, it was sent sailing in the general direction of his other clothes.

Once more he took her by the braid and pushed her face into his crotch, only this time there was nothing to block her face from contacting his skin. Slowly, she moved all around his crotch. She was surprised to find his cock, though thick, wasn't hard. She moved her mouth to it and slowly licked its length.

Her husband's cock was almost 7in long and half again as thick as normal men. However, even limp this stranger's cock was longer than her husband's and was already just as thick! Curious to see how large it would get; she hurriedly took him into her mouth and began to suck him. First just the head, sucking tenderly on it, then she opened wider and took the whole thing into the back of her mouth.

Almost instantly his cock began to swell and lengthen, sliding forward to find her throat. Although she was used to her husband's size, and was no stranger to deep throat techniques, this cock was much bigger in all ways than her husband's! It was almost twice as big around and stretched her mouth wide! She gamely tried to swallow him but soon started gaging on his size.

He pushed his cock forward, forcing it deeper into her mouth. She realized that he wasn't getting any thicker, but he was still lengthening into her throat! Just how long is this thing anyway?! She thought to herself.

The stranger placed a hand on either side of her face to hold her head steady as he began to saw in and out of her mouth. She struggled to relax her throat and allow him to slide down into it. He gave her no time to adjust to him, just kept moving back and forth at a steady pace. She gagged a few times but managed to relax enough to take him deep.

She was just getting used to the onslaught when he suddenly pulled back leaving only the head in her mouth. She clamped her mouth down around it and sucked it as hard as she could. One of her hands slid over to cover him between her mouth and his crotch...and there was a lot to cover! There was room left between her mouth and his body on either side of her hand and, if it hadn't been for her long nails, she would not even be able to touch her fingers around it! This was a big cock!

Her other hand moved down and found his balls. The first thing she noted was that like her, he had no hair on his crotch. The second thing she noted was the size of his balls. Like the rest of him, these packages were oversized!

Her husband's balls were slightly larger than normal, but she could still just manage to get both of them into her mouth. However, there was no way she would be able to do that to this man! She wondered if that meant he could hold a large load, too. Then she remembered her husband's last comments on the phone and knew the answer.

The taste of him was also different from her husband. She loved it. His saliva slicked cock moved freely in and out of her lips. A hand moved to the back of her head, holding her braid tightly, as he used her mouth the way he wanted to. There was no doubt whatsoever as to who was in charge here, and she loved the loss of control.

She had been sucking him now for several long minutes and her mouth was getting a little sore because of his size. He didn't relent, moving slightly faster and harder. She felt his body begin to tense up and then felt his balls jump in her hand. A moment later his cock swelled in her mouth and then he was shooting into the back of her throat.

The force and size of the blast caused her to gag briefly but she managed not to spew anything back out of her mouth. She swallowed quickly. She barely had time to get ready as she felt his balls jump once more. He swelled and another thick, heavy load of cum rocketed into her mouth.

Twice more he shot off, coating the back of her mouth and her throat with his heavy cream. His cock stopped shooting large loads and just began pulsating, the answering gentle flow of cum oozing from the tip of his prick. He tasted so different from her husband, not better or worse, just different. It had been a long time since she had tasted anyone but her man.

Surprisingly, though he wilted slightly, he did not lose his overall length or thickness!

Abruptly, he pulled her up and kissed her deeply, his tongue delving into the back of her mouth. She knew he could taste himself on her. She was shocked by this as no other man had really wanted to taste her immediately after she had sucked them off!

As he kissed her, he moved her until the back of her knees touched the bed, then simply pushed her backwards onto it. He grabbed her by her knees and pulled her legs up until her butt was completely exposed to him. He fell forward on top of her, his cock pressing into the groove of her weeping sex.

He slid upward and began kissing her once more, while sliding his manhood back and forth along her slick groove. She felt his rod pulse several times until it was once again rock solid.

His now turgid manhood rode hard against her clit, sending shivers up her spine as he ground his hips against hers. She moaned into his mouth as the effect of the weight of his body, the hard, passionate kisses and the pressure from his sliding shaft left her unable to resist him in any way!

She suddenly realized he had pulled her wrist up above her head and was attaching it to one of the straps. He pulled the strap taut and began attaching the other wrist. Before she could really object, he had secured her hands to the bed at a forty-five-degree angles.

Now he moved downwards, his tongue moving gently over her chin and neck and then over the swell of her breasts. Soon, his freely roaming lips clamped down on her exposed right teat and sucked it to the back of his throat. The thick meaty lips, soft yet firm on her breasts, pulled back to let his teeth engage her nipples as they closed tenderly on the hardened flesh. She moaned once again as he bit down slightly, letting her know who was in charge!

Though he had moved down her body, she still felt the shaft moving over her clit as he continued to grind his hips against hers. If her husband had tried this, only the tip of his cock would be touching her now. There was still plenty of this monster to rub her!

After spending several minutes sucking on her breasts, he moved down once more. She felt the tip of his manhood press briefly against the opening to her sex before moving away. She groaned at the lost opportunity.

"Patience," he told her with a chuckle in his voice. "You will get it soon enough."

Marion felt herself blushing from the top of her head to just below the breasts at the embarrassment his words brought to her, especially since she had wanted him to just push it into her right then and there! Then his head went lower still...

He put his large hands on her knees and pushed outwards. She was glad now that she had kept up her Yoga classes and her flexibility. Her legs fell open, exposing her in wanton fashion to his gaze. Helpless before him, she felt him looking at her openly drooling sex. Once more she blushed as she knew he could now see how eager she was!

She felt him hook the straps from the respective corners to her ankles. She was now completely open to him and utterly helpless to whatever he wanted to do to her. She could flex her knees to bend or straighten her legs but could not bring her feet together. He had complete control over her! She felt a flutter in her stomach as her pussy squeaked and oozed another spurt of juices.

His hot breath ran over her right ankle, followed by his long, wet tongue. Once more she groaned as new erotic feelings raced up her leg to her pussy and up her spine to her brain. Slowly, ever so slowly, he traced up her leg with his mouth, lips and tongue. By the time he neared the juncture of her sex, she was ready to explode!

Oh, so tantalizingly close, his hot breath bathed her cunt lips and then, simply faded away. Her moan of wanton lust deprived, caused him to chuckle deeply once more.

"Soon," he said, "Soon."

Again, she felt herself blushing, embarrassed by being caught in the anticipation, the outright need of his touch on her sex.

She felt his hot breath and then his mouth on her left ankle as he once more slowly eased upward on her other leg. Her body's level of anticipation reached a new fever pitch as he slowly approached her sex. She felt his hot breath on her pussy lips and practically purred at the thought of his tongue or mouth touching her there.