The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stranger stopped sucking on her and knelt between her legs, shoving his rampant erection into her overworked pussy. Marion was still coming down from the assault on her clit when the stranger began to literally use her body for his own needs. Her cunt opened to him without a struggle, allowing him to enter her completely. He slammed his cock to the hilt in one long thrust, fucking her hard, fast, and without mercy.

Not yet having come down from her previous orgasm, Marion's mind entered an altered state of reality where all that mattered was her body's obsession with pleasure. Her cunt was inflamed and hungry, the feeding his cock was giving her not sating the hunger in the least.

He pistoned in and out of her at a furious pace, her cunt grabbing onto and trying to keep his long, thick cock within it but, unable to grip the shaft slippery with her juices, it slipped through her pussy with ease. She tried to clamp down on his big shaft, but her pussy couldn't close down hard enough. He moved easily through her wetness, delving deep into her well, and pulling out when he needed to, only to plunge back into her sending pulses of pleasure through her over eager body.

Once again he pulled free of her body and plunged back into it, sending her over the edge into yet another orgasm. Her body clamped down extra hard on his hard pole, squeezing it in rhythmic pulses as her pleasure overwhelmed her. Her grip on his manhood was almost painful to her, and she was sure he felt the same way, but he pushed fully into her and held himself there as her pleasure played itself out.

Her body was still twitching when he suddenly pulled himself free of her pussy, sending more pulses of pleasure through her as the mouth of her cunt clamped shut on the emptiness, or tried to, as it couldn't close itself as quickly as it needed to.

Still weak from her orgasm, she felt him untie her and pull her up. He took two steps and pulled her down over one knee, the other knee going over her back. In her weakened state, she could not fight against him, but she doubted that she could push herself up with his far superior strength holding her down.

"You owe me ten strokes on each cheek," he told her in his deep, gruff voice. "You will count them out. If you get the count wrong, we start over."

With no further preliminaries, he struck her left cheek hard with his hand. Marion cried out at the shock of the slap on her ass.

"No count," he murmured. "We start again." And he struck her left cheek again.

"Ooowww! One!" she called out.

He struck her other cheek. "Two, Marion yelled."

"Your count is wrong, we start again," he told her calmly.

Again he struck her left cheek. "One, she called out."

He struck the same cheek again. "Two," she wailed.

He struck her other cheek and Marion paused. What had he said? she wondered. Yes! Ten strokes on EACH cheek! "One," she called out, and he struck that same cheek again.

"Two," she called out.

"Better," he crooned to her, "but you are still missing a very important word. We start again."

He smacked her left cheek again, and Marion cried out. What word? What was she missing? Sir!! She had forgotten to use the word Sir!

"One, Sir!" she yelled.

"Very good, now don't lose count," he admonished as he struck each ass randomly, forcing her to remember the count he had given to each cheek.

She got it right, and her ass flared with heat as he finished his ten strokes to each of her cheeks.

He abruptly stood up, through her to the floor. Reaching down, he roughly pulled her from the floor and deposited her on her hands and knees atop the ottoman. He swiftly moved behind her and plunged once again into her liquid center.

The impact of his solid abdomen against her heated and painfully sore ass only partially diminished the shockwave his actions sent through her. Once again, pleasure and pain warred within her as her body tried to understand the sensations playing within her.

He held himself tight against her tortured ass and reached down to press a button on the anal plug, which sent strong pulses of mechanical pleasure through her. The vibrations were transmitted by the presence of his cock in her cunt, directly to her clit, which sent sensations she had never experienced before throbbing through her crease.

He started moving again, alternately pulling back and pushing in with his shaft. Just as suddenly as he started, he stopped and pulled himself completely from within her tender folds.

Reaching down, he stopped the vibrations in her ass, and swiftly pulled the anal plug out. She knew what was coming and wasn't disappointed when she felt the heat of his crown touch her still open sphincter.

She'd done anal many times, and even had bigger anal plugs within her. But the plug she had worn this evening was not the largest, nor the longest, his cock being bigger in both dimensions. Fortunately for her, he was well covered with her own lubricants.

He pushed with his hips, and her ass opened for him. The head was the largest part of his member. She could feel it pushing her opening wider and wider as it forced its way in.

With a grown, her ring closed around the shaft behind the knob, enclosing the head within her anus.

He pulled back out, and pushed back in, sending odd sensations through her body as her anal ring reacted to the movements. Once again he pulled out and pushed in, but this time he added to the length of his shaft that disappeared into her rear.

A few more strokes and he was mostly embedded in her ass. With one final push, he slammed his groin into her still sore ass and held himself there as her ass twitched and jerked around his hard shaft. They both moaned at the sensations her ass was creating.

He began to thrust hard and fast now. She realized that he must be close after bringing himself to the edge so many times recently. His motions were determined and forceful. He was using her for his needs not hers, but that was alright, he had already given her so many orgasms.

It didn't take very long. He suddenly thrust hard against her, burying himself in her ass. She felt him swell within her and then pulse after pulse raced down his shaft.

Jet after jet of liquid heat exploded within her ass as he painted her bowels with his sperm. She counted five bursts when he pulled out of her and let the last two spurts shoot up her back. He lay his expended cock over her butt as the last of his spunk pooled on her ass, gravity pulling it relentlessly into the middle of her lower back.

They lay like that for several minutes until he rose and moved away. She heard the sink in the bathroom running and a few minutes later, hissed as a warm cloth touched her still sore ass. He gently cleaned her as he praised her for the evenings efforts. For some reason, it gave her a warm feeling to receive such praise.

She was raised to a sitting position and she felt another naked body against her. Her blindfolds were removed and she looked into the eyes of her husband, who gave her a long hug and kiss.

Turning, she looked at her unknown paramour. He was a handsome looking black man, the shade of his skin a very light tone of coffee colouring. He was very muscular and his still wet member was once again rising between his legs.

"Oh, No!" she told him, placing her hand on his monster. "I don't think I can go another round with you tonight."

"What about tomorrow morning?" her husband asked.

"Do you want to stay the night and see?" she asked. "I can't promise I will be able to do anything tomorrow, but if you are will..."

"If the two of you are happy to have me, I will stay the night and see what happens tomorrow," he said with a smile.

"Let's put you to bed," her husband said.

Moments later, she was tucked into the big bed, with a man on either side of her as sleep began to take her into its embrace.

"I got the whole thing on tape," she heard her husband say as she drifted off.

Please rate and comment but remember to keep your comments respectful.

Be well, Be kind to one another, Be safe.

bigtddybr