The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it happened. His long tongue dragged out around the outside of her mound. It felt so good and yet so teasing. She wanted him to lick her vaginal lips or suck them into his mouth or just stuff his tongue into her eager opening!

But he just kept running his tongue over the outside of her mound. She bucked her hips up as he moved gently around her, trying to force his tongue onto or into her cunt, or even onto her ass as he moved slowly around the outside of her sex. But he anticipated her every move and just slid away, keeping his tongue where he wanted it to go and not where she did.

***********

In the small bedroom, John watched the interplay of the two as the man teased his wife. John saw her bucking and twisting trying to catch his mouth and force him to lick or suck her, and his gentle teasing as he moved off. It was obvious who was in control even without the straps securing his wife. The look on her face was exquisite. He manipulated the images to get the best angle, the best close-up of all the interplay.

With the straps securing her and him lying between her legs, she could only close her knees somewhat around him. She just couldn't get enough leverage to do anything else. John knew how this affected his wife. How being helpless turned her on so much that she would be ready for almost anything. He had given this man permission to do just that with her as long as he didn't hurt her. He had told him how she liked the feeling of helplessness, of being teased mercilessly and of getting fucked with passion.

John wondered if he could keep himself from going in and stopping things if they got any hotter. His stomach churned as emotions rolled through him. But he realized he was committed now, that in fact the reality was he wanted this to play out. Wanted to see his wife used and needed his own feelings of helplessness as he watched.

A deep, guttural groan from his wife forced his eyes back to the action on the screen as his guest suddenly closed his mouth over her sex. He switched to a new view and zoomed in once more on the action... after all, he had a video to create.

*************

Marion felt a sensation akin to an electric surge rush through her body as the man's mouth finally closed on her cunt lips. She heard a deep, loud moan in the room and realized only after the sound was diminishing that it was coming from her. She couldn't control herself. She needed her release, and this man was the only way for her to get it. She wanted him to suck her pussy and send her into orbit. He was finally giving her what she so desperately needed.

The stranger's mouth slid gently over her pussy lips, closing on them individually and pulling them out from her body. He alternately sucked them into and let them slide out of his mouth sending sensations coursing through her body that she had never felt before. The stranger added his teeth to the mix, letting them scrape along her tender inner lips as he sucked them in and out of his mouth.

Marion's body twisted and churned on the bed in response to his actions. Her body wanted first to pull away from the onslaught of teeth and lips and then to arch forward and seek out the sensations. She could feel herself rushing headlong into orgasm.

The man's tongue suddenly slid into the mouth of her vagina and probed as deeply as it could. She could feel it curling upwards, seeking out her g-spot the same way her husband's fingers would. The extra sensitivity of his tongue immediately noted her body's reaction when he found it. He stroked her there several times in quick succession with the tip of that oh so agile tongue. And then Marion lost it.

*************

John watched as Marion arched her back, her whole body going rigid as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Marion let out a clarion call that sounded like nothing he had ever heard from her before. John knew that Marion would occasionally gush, and he knew that this was one time that she would. In the throes of her orgasm, the stranger locked his mouth on her sex and sucked whatever juices she expelled out of her. Marion's body was rigid for almost a full minute before collapsing on the bed. The stranger's tongue lapped up the juices oozing from inside her like a cat lapping milk. The sensations kept Marion at a fever pitch until he rose up from her body.

************

Marion moaned at the loss of contact. Tied to the bed, she could do nothing about it. She felt frustrated, needy, hungry for more and completely helpless. It was obvious that this man was an experienced hand at these games. She wondered where John had found him.

Suddenly she felt a splash of something cold on her left breast. The impact on her overheated body sent a searing shockwave through her. Again, a splash of what she now recognized as ice cold drops of water impacted her breast. He was dripping water from the ice bucket on her!

Then something cold touched her right breasts and gently circled the nipple. It wasn't water, she realized, it was an ice cube! She felt cold water sliding down the side of her breast. He moved the ice down the inside of, between and then up onto her other breast!

The intense cold caused her nipples to jump out, struggling to escape the intensely frigid cube. She could feel it melting quickly against her hot flesh, sending cascades of shockingly cold water down over the swell of her breasts, under her waspy and out onto her stomach.

She felt him move and then the soothing warmth of his hot mouth touching and sucking on her nipples. That brought immediate relief from the cold but such a shocking change in temperature caused them to ache in a completely different way!

As the cube continued to melt, he moved it down to touch her pussy lips. She moved her hips violently, shying away from the intense cold, but to no avail, as the limited movement allowed him to touch her in any manner he chose! He rubbed the ice cube over her flesh then slowly inserted the quickly melting cube into her swampy tunnel!

It felt like the cube imploded inside her! Melting so quickly that the water from its dying gasp rushed out of her heated core, chilling her ass as it dripped down onto the bed. His mouth once again closed on her sex, sucking up all the offering of spent ice.

Marion gasped as her cunt went from heated to frozen to heated in the space of only a few seconds. His hot mouth closed on her sex, his tongue delving deeply to find the last remnants of cold water inside her. It sent her over the edge, and she came hard once again.

**********

John watched as Marion was hit by her second orgasm of the night. Her body arched, pulling against the ties that bound her to the bed, to no avail. While she had limited movement of her body, she was bound to where he placed her.

Marion's body surged with feeling as her orgasm swelled and then slowly petered out, the cries of her pleasure rebounding from the walls.

Lost in the sensation of her own orgasm, Marion wasn't aware of the stranger moving above her. But John was. He watched as the stranger moved into position to claim his wife.

**********

Marion fell onto the bed, then was abruptly aware of the stranger, hovering above her. His massive cock touched her sex. He lowered himself onto her, pushing his prick through the seam of her sex sliding back and forth several times. Already heated from her orgasm, Marion found her body responding immediately to the hot pole resting between her legs.

The length of his strokes over her pussy increased as more and more of his cock was pressed between her legs. Suddenly, the tip of his manhood was rubbing over her clit. He held his cock and slapped her sex with it several times. The weight of it astonished her and sent sharp spasms through her vagina each time it struck her clit.

And then all movement stopped.

*********

John watched as the stranger lined up his wife's pussy with the tip of his cock. Marion knew something was about to happen, and suspected what it might be, but was still surprised when she felt the spongy head of his prick touch her opening. He pushed the head around her opening, making smaller and smaller movements until it centered on and then gently pushed into the mouth of her sex.

********

The bulbous head inched remorselessly forward, distorting the opening to her vagina as it pushed against the ever-widening entrance. The feeling was like nothing that Marion had ever experienced before. Helpless underneath the stranger, she tried to move side to side to knock the super wide head from within her. But the stranger continued to push forward.

Marion gasped hard, took a deep breath and tried to relax down there, and suddenly it seemed that the head jumped deeper into her body and then stopped. She knew that the crown of his cock was now buried inside her, trapped in her pussy, the length of his shaft preventing it from falling back out.

*********

John had watched, surprised, as Marion's cunt seemed to open and suddenly swallow the head of that monster cock! The two of them lay there, unmoving, breathing deeply and hard as everyone waited to see what would happen next.

And shockingly, the stranger simply pulled his cock completely out of Marion's body! That hard-won effort all for not, as now he would have to do it all over again! And that is what he then proceeded to do! Push that monster cock back into his wife's cunt! Only this time it seated itself within her with much less effort!

Several more times he pulled out completely and pushing himself back in until he was sure that she could take him as he wished. Then he pushed more of his cock into her cunt. John marvelled at how easily it slid deeper into his wife.

*********

Marion grunted as she felt him push further into her body. His cock was so wide that she could feel every bump, every vein, and every contour on it as he slid deeper inside.

This time when he pulled back, he did not remove the head from within her, but left it there as he pushed forward again. As his prick sank into the depths of her cunt, Marion's body welcomed it, opening as much as possible before the onslaught of his fleshy battering ram.

He began to saw in and out of her, his massive pole seeking the back of her vagina. She could feel the invading presence bumping against the plug in her butt, separated by the thins sheath of her vaginal wall. His cock was so long and so thick that it took several minutes to get all of it into her body. She could feel the head of it pressing hotly against her cervix. Only her longest dildos could reach that far into her and there was still more of him to go!

He kissed her then, his thick, puffy lips closing on hers. His very agile tongue seeking out her own, then slithering around her mouth like a snake seeking a hiding place. The memory of what the tongue had just done to her was re-asserting itself in her mind when he moved swiftly down and took a large mouthful of her breast. He sucked hard on her tit, slowly moving off it until only the nipple was left in his mouth. Then he bit gently, causing her to gasp with the shock of it.

Throughout all of his actions he continued to pump in and out of her until his hips collided with hers and his balls came to rest on her upturned ass. His thick, meaty cock fully inserted in her he groaned loudly and came to a full stop. At first, she was afraid that he had cum but realized that he was letting her body get used to him.

She could feel the twitching of his deeply embedded manhood and the responding pulsing of her hungry pussy around it as it alternately squeezed and relaxed on his invading shaft. She wanted him to continue his movements but knew that telling him that would be of no use, he would move when he was ready and not before.

The throbbing of her pussy was starting to affect her body. Her pounding heart was sending pulses that she could feel all the way to the bottom of her toes, but for some strange reason those pulses were most readily felt deep inside her head.

Already hot from the previous action this night, her body was flushing with its need for another release. She wanted so desperately for him to begin moving again, and then she did something that she feared would cause him to punish her, she moved her hips ever so slightly, silently begging him to fuck her. He must have heard her silent plea as he then began to move slowly in and out.

The movement of his cock became longer and stronger as more and more of him slid through her pussy. His hips began to collide with hers, the slap of the impacts become louder as each thrust became stronger. He was quickly pushing her toward her release.

He continued to increase both the speed and strength of his thrusts. Marion could feel herself building to a massive explosion. Suddenly it was there, she barely had time to realize her impending release when the first wave of pleasure swept over her body.

Marion cried out loudly and squeezed down hard with her pussy. The rolling waves of pleasure produced a continuous massage of his massive muscle surprising him and catching him off guard. With a grunt, he slammed forward and froze in place.

Marion felt liquid heat explode within her and realized he was cumming in her pussy. The first stream hit the back wall of her cunt with so much force it surprised her. John had never been able to do that! She felt the second and then third stream hit the same spot, but not the subsequent streams, though they did help spreading the heat deeper inside her!

Marion was lost in the sensations of her pleasure. Her pussy was convulsing around the massive shaft, unable to close because of the invading presence. The twitching of her inner muscles sent ripples of incredible pleasure through each of their bodies and they howled out their mutual orgasms.

Marion collapsed onto the bed, followed soon after by the stranger. His whole body seemed to rumble, almost like a big cat purring. Marion smiled at the thought that she could give this man, this total stranger, such pleasure.

He kissed and licked her jawline, all the while making his rumbling purr.

Eventually he moved, sliding backwards to draw his massive prick from inside her body. As before, he had softened some, but hadn't really diminished in length or girth, so when it left her pussy, it left her entrance wide open.

Marion felt a sea of cum rush from inside her and trickle down her ass. The bed below her butt was quickly soaked. She felt the be moving as he rose above her. The smell of their sex was suddenly so much stronger, and she realized he was bringing his massive weapon to her lips.

Moments later, the wet, sticky length of his shaft slid over her mouth. She opened wide and let her tongue slide over it, licking off the mutual mess of their spend.

The stranger moved around, now kneeling above her head, his cock moving into her mouth all the easier because of the move.

He reached out and pulled on her right nipple, extending it as far as possible. She felt something rubbery clamp down on the nipple. It felt like a flat clothes pin. Reaching over, he did the same to her right nipple. Then, still with his sticky cock in her mouth, he leaned forward and pulled on her clit. A moment later, the rubbery end of a clothes pin pinched her clit.

The stranger leant back leaving only the head of his big prick in her mouth. She felt him working at her right wrist, then felt the slack there. Her hand was now free. He freed her other hand, then pulled his cock from her mouth and moved down the bed to release her feet.

"I'm going to stand you up," he told her. "Keep your legs apart to prevent knocking the pin lose from your clit. If it comes free, you will be punished," he warned her.

He pulled her upright and unto her feet. She felt her inner thighs brushing the pin and opened her legs further to prevent knocking it lose. She awkwardly followed him as he pulled her away from the bed.

After several steps, he stopped her, turned her around and pushed her back. She felt her legs hit something, then she was being forced into a sitting position. She realized she was on the leather ottoman. He pushed her back until she was laying over it, her body was supported by the structure, but her head and legs were not.

He pulled her legs back on either side of the ottoman, and slipped a strap under the structure's leg, attaching left wrist to left ankle and right wrist to right ankle, effectively binding her atop it.

Once more, he knelt at her head and pushed his still sticky cock into her mouth. She worked hard to clean it, moving her mouth and tongue all around the shaft, seeking out all traces of their spend on him.

After several long minutes, he pulled himself from her mouth and kissed her hungrily. Even though she was bent over backwards in a rather awkward stretch, she really did enjoy his kiss.

He moved up from he mouth and started kissing around the clothes pin over her right breast. He brought his teeth into play, grazing around her extended and now sore nipple. He abruptly pulled the pin from her nipple and closed his mouth around it, sucking hard.

Blood had been restricted form moving into and out of the extended nipple. When he released the clamp, it freed the blood to move. Sucking on the nipple, only allowed the blood to flow faster.

Sharp pain shot through the nipple as nerves, now resupplied with fresh blood, screamed their frustration and joy. The over sensitive nipple sent shockwaves through her body, ending almost simultaneously in her brain, and in her pussy.

Marion cried out but couldn't be sure if it was a cry of pleasure or pain. The sensations riding through her body were so bizarrely twinned, she didn't know one from the other. She did know that her pussy was flooding in her need. He kept sucking until the enormously powerful feelings started to diminish and more normal sensations came back to her nipple. Then, he moved to the left nipple and started the process all over again.

Marion called out again. Pleasure and pain once more coursing through her body, sending powerful blasts of coloured lights to her brain, and incredible pulses of pleasure into her pussy. Her body jolted at the unexpected mix of stimuli, the convulsions causing her to pause her breathing, they were so powerful. The sensations abruptly diminished and she found her nipples sore, but now responding more normally to his suction.

He broke the suction and moved to give her a lusty kiss. In her foggy state, her brain welcomed the kiss, her tongue fencing with his. His hand moved gently over her breasts, gently kneading and caressing and staying mercifully away from her tortured nipples.

Her heart rate and breathing were coming back to a more normal rate when he finally broke the kiss. She felt him move away from her, not knowing where he was going, her mind functioning too slowly to understand what was coming, until she felt his breath on her inner thighs.

OH, SHIT!! She thought as the realisation hit her. Before she could react, he pulled the clothes pin from her clit and clamped his mouth over it, sucking hard.

EXPLOSION!!! Marion's body arched hard but couldn't lift herself from the ottoman. She tried to clamp her thighs against his head, but her bound hands and feet pretty much prevented that action.

Marion had only had three squirting orgasms in her life, but tonight she added another. She felt herself spurt twice against the chin of the stranger as the convulsions racked her body. The feelings he was causing were almost unbearable but still he sucked on her clit. She was almost at the point of passing out when she felt the sensations begin to numb.