The Gift

Story Info
The escapades of an erotic writer and a cam girl.
6.8k words
4.63
10k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Valentine's Day readers. Below is my entry in the Valentine's Day story contest. I hope you enjoy and please remember to cast your vote by rating the story at the end. Also, feel free to leave a comment and follow me for more erotic escapades. It is you the readers who encourages me to write. xoxo

The Gift

Annabelle Johnson

Sales Associate

Golden Treasures Gifts and More

It is the middle of January as I work in the store's stock room unpacking the boxes which are piled up. The store just received its first shipment for the upcoming holiday dedicated to love, love, love. The day to be struck by Cupid's arrow. Yes, I'm talking about Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine. It originated as a Western Christian feast day honoring early martyr Saint Valentine and is recognized as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and love in many regions of the world.

There are several martyrdom stories associated with its origins, including an account of the imprisonment of Saint Valentine of Rome for ministering to Christians persecuted under the Roman Empire in the third century. According to an early legend, Saint Valentine restored sight to the blind daughter of his jailer and claims he wrote her a letter signed, "Your Valentine."

By the middle of the 18th century, it became common for friends and lovers to exchange small tokens of affection or handwritten notes and by the year 1900, printed cards began to replace the written letters and this holiday has since turned into an over-commercialized, multi-billion dollar industry.

I truly don't understand why Valentine's Day has become so blown out of proportion? Sure, it's nice to be showered with little gifts like flowers, chocolates, jewelry, and cute lacy lingerie but, I just find all these gifts a bit cliché — even the little red lace babydoll, I prefer leather. I'm certainly not dismissing the idea of Valentine's Day, but why do we need only a single day to express our love? My husband Dominic and I celebrate our connection all year long. And, after the gift he gave me last year — let's just say it spoke a lot louder than a big box of chocolates and continues to give all year long.

As I continue to unpack the store's inventory, my mind wanders back to a clear recollection of that gift and how it all began.

*****

For several months Dominic and I were talking more about our sexual fantasies and how we could spice things up between us. I specifically recall the conversation one particular evening.

"Dom baby, remember how you've been asking me if I have any fantasies?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well, there is something else, but I don't know how you will react. I don't want you to get mad."

"I promise I won't be mad."

"I don't know if I want to now."

"Just tell me."

"Okay, here goes. Remember the other week you said you wanted to share me? Well, I thought we could find a guy or maybe even a couple and you know, get a hotel room or something?"

"What? — Definitely not! I didn't mean it to that extent."

"What extent did you mean it then?"

"I was talking like making videos online or something."

"Oh, that sounds hot too! I'm sorry, I totally misunderstood you."

"That's okay Babe. I'm just not ready for that type of thing nor do I ever think I will be."

"I understand, but if you ever change your mind — now go set up the camera!"

With that, we headed off to the bedroom. As Dominic set up the tripod, I grabbed an outfit from my bottom dresser drawer and went into the bathroom to change. When I came back out, Dominic was standing completely naked in the middle of the room. I felt myself begin to moisten by the beautiful sight of his six-foot-two chiseled frame with his glorious cock hanging low between his legs.

His eyes fixated on my body as I stood in my faux leather and lace teddy with matching gloves and fishnet stockings. I knew this was his favorite outfit and he let out a low growl. "Over here now!" He commanded as he gestured for me to stand before him. Looking down upon my body, his strong hands took a grip onto my hips. Slowly, his eyes and hands worked their way up as his breathing escalated. Our eyes locked as his hands came to rest on the top of my shoulders. Without saying a word he forcefully guided me down to my knees where I knelt before him in admiration of his glorious cock — gently caressing him with my silky smooth gloved hands as the blood began to enlarge his penis.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of the red light on the camera indicating that it was recording. My pussy instantly began to drip and I had to have his cock. I took him completely into my mouth until my lips were pressed against his belly. I just held it there — the feeling of him swelling to complete hardness between my lips is something that really gets me going. As I gently sucked he became longer and thicker making it harder to keep all of him completely inside my mouth. Finally, I couldn't take anymore and gagged, which made me back off.

Pausing to get a breath of air, I looked up at Dominic and he gave me a devilish smile. I smiled back at him and took him once again into my mouth. Slowly, I worked my warm moist mouth up and down his rock hard shaft. "Ahhh," he groaned. As my tempo picked up his moans became louder. "Fuck —fuck! That is so good. I'm not going to last long." I began to fondle his balls with one hand as I wrapped the other around his cock.

My head is now bobbing up and down on the tip of his shaft as my hand strokes the base of his shaft. "I'm getting close Babe. Pull it out for the money shot."

I slid my mouth off his cock and began jacking off him off. My mouth wide open, awaiting his load. I felt his body tense and his shaft begin to throb. Suddenly, a stream of hot milky cum splattered against my cheek, followed by another directly in my mouth. I quickly wrapped my lips around him milking every last drop from him. "Ahhh, fuck," he moaned in relief.

I looked directly into the camera lens with his cum dripped from my chin and opened my mouth wide to reveal the rest of what I gobbled up. I then looked up at him and said, "That was so hot."

He replied, "Yes it was. You are such a great cock sucker."

Later that night Dominic uploaded the video to an amateur porn site where it almost immediately began receiving comments and ratings. It was such a turn on to be watched for the first time and it surely wasn't going to be the last.

*****

Over the next several months we continued to make amateur porn videos and then one day while we were reading the comments a pop-up window came on the screen advertising a webcam streaming website.

"We should try that Babe, it would be a bit closer to your fantasy," Dominic said.

"I'm game," I replied.

We already had a laptop with a camera on it so Dominic set us up a profile on The Cam-Zone website — KinkyDzires was our screen name. It was a step up from just posting videos, so much more interactive. There was a tip menu with various things that the viewers could have me do by tipping with tokens. The computer would make a coin dropping sound, like a Las Vegas slot machine when someone would tip and I would flash them my tits, ass, or pussy. The higher the tip the more we would do. I even ended up getting a remote-controlled vibrator that would go off for different durations and intensities depending on the tip amount. I can't count how many times I've orgasmed from that alone when a big tipper would come on. We didn't get into this for the money though, the extra spending cash was just a bonus. We just found it exciting to meet new people, learn new things, and explore our more sexual sides.

The majority of the viewers were just perverted men trying to hook up or just wanting to show me their dick. As for the rest, most were polite, some were big tippers, some had interesting stories and one, in particular, caused us to take our exploration to a new level.

It was a Friday night when Dominic and I were broadcasting. It was a pretty slow night with only a few viewers popping in and out of our room. For the most part, the night was pretty uneventful, with only an occasional small tip giving my vibrator a quick buzz. We were planning to have some real fun and excitement that night, but it was just one of those slow nights that happen from time to time. We were just about to log off when all of a sudden I heard a ding and on my chat window.

"CuriousCouple15: tipped 50 Tokens = hi-speed 30 seconds"

A few seconds later I let out a moan as my vibrator went off sending a pulse of pleasure inside me. "Thank you Curious Couple! That felt so good!" I say.

"If you're a good girl I might give you some more"

"Mmmm — I would love that, my naughty boy."

"And naughty girl, the wife is watching too"

"I love playing with couples."

"Our first time watching a cam"

"I stole your virginity," I say and laugh.

"I guess you did LOL"

"Do you broadcast?"

"Just watching on my phone and doing research"

"What are you researching?"

"Cam girls, I write erotic stories"

"Sounds hot! I would love to read your stories."

"You can at Literotica.com search for A Girl Named Desire"

"Hold on I'll look," I say as I typed the address into my computer. "Found it. Wow! Is that you in the avatar?"

"Yes it is"

"Fuck, your hot," It was a picture of him standing shirtless in black PVC vinyl shorts, hold a riding crop to his palm. His head was cropped off the photo so I couldn't see his face, making me so much more curious.

"Are you into BDSM," I asked.

"Not hardcore but the wife likes a good spanking every now and then"

"You can spank my ass anytime."

"Turn your ass to the camera then"

The computer made the money sound again and a notice came on my screen.

"CuriousCouple15: tipped 150 Tokens = 10 ass spanks"

"Have I been a bad girl?"

"Not really, I just want to see that ass of yours red"

I let out a laugh and took my position bent over the bed with my black lace thong exposing my bare ass cheeks. Dominic paddled me as I flinched, counting off every spank from one to ten. "Whew — that burns. Is my ass red?"

"Just pink, my wife thinks you need ten more"

"Oh, she does now?" I replied.

"CuriousCouple15: tipped 150 Tokens = 10 ass spanks"

"Ten more?"

"She said red LOL"

Needless to say, after that my ass was cherry red and burning, not to mention my pussy was dripping wet. I dropped to my knees in front of Dominic. "I'm so hungry for some cock."

"Wife says she is too"

I pulled Dominic's cock out of his shorts and started giving him a blow job. All the while they watched and tipped as my vibrator went off bringing me closer to orgasm. All of sudden a jackpot sound went off and my vibrator turned on high sending me over the edge. My whole body trembled as waves of ecstasy flowed through my body. After several minutes my body calmed and my mind focused back on my chat screen where there were several messages that I missed.

"So hot! My wife is sucking my cock now"

"CuriousCouple15: tipped 200 Tokens = Ultra hi-speed -- 60 seconds"

"Shit! Phone battery almost dead"

"I followed you. Will look for you again"

"Don't forget to read my stories"

"CuriousCouple15: Left Room"

"Aww, they left Babe."

"They seemed pretty cool," Dominic replied.

"Yes, they were fun. I have to check that story out."

"Later, we're not finished for the night," Dominic replied.

I got so horny thinking of what it would be like if all four of us were here together that I climbed on top of Dom and rode him like a wild cowgirl. By the end of the night, there were over four thousand tokens in our account, which comes out to around two hundred dollars — not bad money for a great fuck.

*****

The following week I finally found time to sit down and do some reading. I grabbed my tablet and navigated to the Literotica website and typed A Girl Named Desire into the search box. Little did I know what that simple little tap on the search button would eventually lead to.

The story was about two strangers ... well I don't want to spoil it for those that might not have read it, but all I can say is I fantasized about being that girl named Desire.

The story got me so worked up that it took me several sittings to finish it. I would have to put it down and either masturbate or go find Dominic and fuck the shit out of him. When I finally finished the story there was a section at the bottom to rate, comment and even contact the author. I did all three with the latter being what really set the ball in motion.

"Your story made me so wet and I can't wait to read the next! -Anna," I wrote in a message.

He replied, "Thank you for the comment. I am glad it satisfied you. Part 2 coming out soon. And thanks for the other night, my wife and I had fun chatting. Hope to chat again."

We began chatting back and forth about some ideas for a story I thought he should write. The chat quickly escalated into talking about fantasies and eventually led to the four of us webcam broadcasting together. Their real names were David and Gabriella, but we just called her Gabby for short. They were a bit older than us, but oh so hot. We would joke around and dare each other to do things like spank each other and play with sex toys. All the while we would be roleplaying that we were together in real life.

Dominic and David were both so creative and funny — especially David. One night he had the idea of having a nipple clamp contest and they put nipple clamps on Gabby and me. They would take turns tightening the resistance one-half turn at a time to see who could take the most. Needless to say, I lost, Gabby on the other hand took them to full clamping force with barely a wince. Every time we got together on cam things got more creative and exciting. Dominic really got into it and was always planning and scheming something.

*****

It was a couple of weeks before Valentine's Day when I heard Dominic out on the porch talking to someone on the phone. I couldn't make out the conversation, but I knew he was up to something. When he came into the house I asked, "who were you talking to?"

"A friend."

"Seriously, who?"

"You caught me. I was talking to David. He gave me his number."

"And, what were you talking about?"

"Just stuff."

"Really, just stuff? I know you're up to something."

"Okay, we're working on something for Valentine's Day. I can't say anymore or It'll ruin the surprise."

"Surprise — for me?"

"Well, really for all of us. You will have to wait until we cam next Friday."

"So excited, I can hardly wait to see what you have planned."

"It's going to be good, Belle — Real good!"

Over the next week, I heard Dominic on the phone again with David several times. The surprise must be pretty elaborate, I thought. I never did ask any more questions, I just impatiently waited as the days passed so very slowly.

Friday evening finally came, the night before Valentine's Day. Dominic and I were sitting down on the couch with a couple of drinks waiting to meet David and Gabby online at nine o'clock to cam. On the floor sat a gift bag.

"What's in the bag?" I ask.

"Your outfit for the night," he replied.

"Oh, Is that my Valentine's present?"

"It's the start of," he replied.

"So there's more?"

"Quit questioning and go get ready," he says as he hands me the bag. "And, don't go into the studio, just come back out here."

I return a little while later to the living room wearing a tight black mini skirt with a white top. Underneath, a hot pink thong and a matching strapless bra, which shows through my thin white top.

Dominic let out a growl and said, "You're so fucking hot. Turn around so I can see the back of you too." I do a little twirl and stop with my back to him. "Now, lift your skirt," he instructed. I hiked up my skirt exposing my thonged ass and he said, "I love your hot ass. Take off your panties and give them to me. Tonight I will call you Desire — as in a girl named." He then placed my panties in his pocket, blindfolded me, and led me to to the studio.

"Ready for your surprise?" He asked.

"I'm so ready," I replied.

He removed my blindfold and I stand staring in bewilderment. He transformed the studio into the scene out of A Girl Named Desire, the red satin sheets, the black silk tie, the candles ... he didn't leave out a detail. Now, I get why he had me take off my panties and give them to him.

"I'm so wet, Dom. This is the best Valentine's present."

"This is just the beginning."

"There's more?"

"There is plenty more. Here's the deal, David and I decided to have a theme contest tonight, but here's the kicker. The one with the most tokens at midnight wins."

"No — wait — you mean?"

"Yes, tonight they are going live. We're not camming together. You ready?"

"Oh yes! I can't believe it — this is going to be so much fun," I replied.

Dominic covered the camera lens with a towel so our theme didn't show until it was time to reveal and logged into David and Gabbys room.

"KinkyDzires entered CuriousCouple15 room"

"We're here!" Dominic and I said. "

"Tonight is going to be so much fun. You ready to reveal?" David replied.

"Sure are! Who goes first?" Dominic asked.

"You can go first," Gabby replied.

Dominic removed the towel from the lens revealing the studio's transformation.

"Oh my god," Gabby gasped. "That's awesome — the scene from A Girl Named Desire."

"And, this is my Desire. Bend over and show them," said Dominic. I bent over the bed exposing my bare ass under my mini skirt. Dominic then pulled my thong from his pocket and held it up, "Right down to the last detail."

"Your gonna win for sure," said Gabby.

"I don't know. Let's see yours," David said.

When they uncovered their camera I burst out in laughter. There they were both dressed in Easter Bunny costumes.

"Tonight we're going to fuck like rabbits," David said.

"You guys are too much," I said with tears of laughter streaming from my eyes. "Seriously — no — seriously, I'm so happy for you two, taking this next step. I can't believe you're going live."

"Neither can we," said Gabby.

"Where are you tonight? That looks like a different hotel room?" I asked.

"Cleveland," Gabby replied.

"Cleveland? Why so far from home?"

"It's only two hours. We're feeling a sense of adventure this weekend," David said.

"So are we," said Dominic as he let out a chuckle.

I said, "Hey, Cleveland is only an hour from us. Maybe we could play for real tomorrow?"

Dominic gave me a stern look and replied, "Enough Belle! We already talked about that. Now let's get on with the show."

"May the best cam show win," replied David.

"Good luck. I will text you at midnight with all the Tokens," said Dominic. "Going live in 3, 2, 1."

We both logged out of private and went our separate ways, broadcasting on the live couple cams on our own. Dominic turned me towards him and said, "Put your hands above your head." The computer began chinging with a tip after tip as we performed the whole scene from A Girl Named Desire. It was so hot, I think I must have came a half dozen times that night. When we finally logged off at midnight we amassed 6321 tokens — the equivalent of over three hundred dollars. Dominic text David.

"6321 tokens. Beat that"

David text back.

"Oh yeah, 7103 tokens. I win the bet. Pay up"

12