The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow my friend" Dominic replied.

"Bet what bet? What did you bet?" I asked Dominic.

"Just a little bet, Babe. You'll find out tomorrow. Let's go to bed — No more questions."

The next day being Valentine's Day, I had to work at the store from ten until two. I was exhausted from the excitement so I cuddled up next to Dominic and went to sleep.

*****

The following day I hurried home from work. The store was crazy busy with last-minute Valentine shoppers. Cards, flowers, chocolates, balloons, you name it, off the shelf, through the register, into the bag — all day long. I couldn't wait to get a nice shower and get ready to take Dominic out to his favorite sports bar for some hot wings, a few cold beers, a couple of rounds of pool, and then home to just be with him alone. No webcams, no friends over — just him. And, maybe the new sex toys I picked up at Adult World over on Vine Street.

"Dom, I'm home," I holler into the living room.

"Hey, Babe! How was work?"

"Crazy busy — just what you would expect."

"I can imagine," he replied.

"I'm going to grab a quick shower and get ready for tonight."

"Okay, Babe. I'll be watching the hockey game. It's a close one, 3 -- 2 in the third period."

When I was finished showering I walked into the living room wrapped in my towel and holding two outfits.

"Honey, what do you think? The little black dress or these jeans and this top?"

"How about neither?"

"Seriously! Which one?"

"Seriously, I have something else in mind," Dominic said as he reaches down under the coffee table and presented me with somewhat of a large gift-wrapped box.

"Another present? I thought last night was my present."

"I said last night it was just the beginning. Go ahead, open it."

I carefully unwrapped it and pulled the lid off the box to reveal its contents. Inside was a one-piece black latex dress and a pair of thigh-high boots with six-inch heels. There was even a small container of talc powder to help me slide into the skin-tight outfit. "Dom, this is so hot. I can't wait to wear it for you later."

"I want you to put it on now."

"But we're going out," I replied.

"We have plenty of time. Just put it on! And, no bra — no panties."

I returned to the bathroom and proceeded to squeeze into the dress. And, yes it did take the talc powder to get it over my nice round ass. I finished my hair and makeup and sat down on the toilet to put on the high heeled boots. They fit my legs like a glove as I completely zipped them up. I then stood in front of the full-length mirror to check out a full view of myself. I looked so hot and sexy except for the one curl in my hair that was a bit off. I gave that a quick touch-up and spritzed on some perfume and I was ready to go — well not go out, just go out to show Dominic.

I felt so sluttish as I walked into the living room. Not in a shameful way, more — let's say seductive. Seeing me, Dominic rose from the couch and stopped in his tracks as his jaw dropped. Without saying a word he slowly approached and walked a small circle around me, eyeing up and down every inch of my body. "Perfect, just perfect. Now get your coat on and let's go."

"You have to be crazy! I'm not going to Stan's Sports Bar dressed in this."

"Plans have changed. We're not going to Stan's."

"Where are we going then?"

"It's a surprise — your big Valentine's gift. Besides, you'll have a long coat on, no one will see you until we are inside."

"We're going to that strip club again, aren't we?"

"Well, not that particular club."

"Let me get this straight. We are going to a club and I have to wear this, but you can just wear what you want? Am I correct?"

"Not necessarily," Dominic says as he began unbuttoning a few buttons of his shirt, exposing some sort of fetishized wear with leather straps and metal studs. "I'm not stripping down, but you get the point."

"Does this have something to do with the bet?" I asked.

"Sort of, but I'll tell you about that later. Right now you need to decide. Do you want to change clothes and go to Stan's or do you want to go on an adventure?"

I was a bit reluctant at first, but I trusted Dominic and knew he would never do anything to harm me. And, who isn't up for a little adventure now and then? We got in the car and started driving and suddenly he takes a turn onto the on-ramp.

"The Interstate?" I asked.

"I can turn around if you want?"

"No, no, keep going."

Dominic was good at planning surprises, he even put an overnight bag in the trunk, so I knew he had something up his sleeve. I wasn't going to ask any more questions — just enjoy the mystery. I remember one time we drove six hours to the middle of nowhere and pulled into a farmhouse. A beautiful woman answered the door and I didn't know what the hell was going on. Come to be, it was a hot air balloon company that he booked us a flight with. So, with Dominic, you just never know.

The drive ended up being a fun hour and a half. The car was warm and I had my coat off. Not only so I could tease Dominic, but also give a little tease to the big trucks as they passed by. Many of them would slow down and honk their horns. Finally, we exit the Interstate and headed into the industrial section of Cleveland. We made our way to Simpson Street and pulled into a parking lot next to what appeared to be an older office building. On the side of an entrance was a small sign that read The Playground. Several people were entering wearing outfits similar to mine, but even more risqué.

"This is a different looking strip club," I said.

"This isn't a strip club, Belle. It's a swingers sex club. I guess it's time to tell you about the bet."

"Please do tell," I said nervously as my heart began to pound with excitement.

"I know this has been of interest to you for quite some time. Well, over the last month or so I've been doing some research about it. I found out we don't have to participate if we don't want to. We can play by ourselves or even just watch."

"I didn't know that. I thought a sex party was like a big orgy," I replied.

"So did I, but when I found out differently I started getting more curious and was thinking about maybe us just coming to check it out."

"And, the bet?" I asked.

"When I was talking to David I mentioned it. He thought it would be a great Valentine's Day present for you girls. I was still unsure, so he made the bet that if I lost that I had to bring you here."

"So they are coming too?"

"Not sure, they are in the same boat as we are and are undecided, but we both applied for a membership just in case. What do you think?"

"Sounds pretty interesting to me. How about you?"

"I'm ready to explore the option as long as we have some boundaries. We will be together at all times and there are no expectations. It's okay if we just hang out and watch. If things would happen to progress, neither one of us will have intercourse with others. And, at any point, if either one of us becomes even a little bit uncomfortable we will use the safe word zucchini."

"Sounds fair to me — I mean if you are ok with it," I replied.

"I think we really should experience this. Let's go in."

Dominic grabbed a small bag from the trunk, opened my car door, and took me by the hand. We were greeted with friendly smiles as we entered the lobby. There were several others in front of us checking in by scanning their phones as you do at concerts and sporting events. When it was our turn Dominic scanned his phone.

"Dominic and Annabelle — welcome. My name is Valerie. I see it's your first time here and would like to invite you on a tour if you would like?"

"Yes, I think we would like that," Dominic replied.

"Great!" she said as she handed us a locker key and two bright yellow stickers. "Stand right over here and someone will be with you. Once again welcome and enjoy your night."

A few minutes later a woman comes over to us. "Welcome to the Playground, my name is Sherri and I'll be giving you a tour. We have a quick overview that takes about fifteen minutes and a more detailed one which is geared towards those who may be interested in a VIP membership, it takes about forty-five."

"Glad to meet you, Sherri. The short tour will be fine."

She first took us to a room full of lockers. "These are the lockers for keeping any of your belongings in. We recommend putting your cell phones in here also. If you wish to keep your phone with you the lens must be covered at all times — that's what the stickers are for. There is absolutely no picture taking."

I took off my coat and hung it in the locker as she pointed out the entrance to the showers and changing rooms. I was still nervous but also feeling sexy and safe as we made our way into the bar and lounge area. There were plenty of security people around.

"As you can see this is the bar and lounge area. Over there is the buffet, which is complimentary," Sherri said.

Down the hall, there was a club inside the club, with another bar and people dancing to a DJ. "Several times during the night there are also various performances on the stage," Sherri informed us.

Across the hallway, we took an elevator to the second floor.

"This floor is the main play area. To the left is what we call the orgy room ...."

Glancing in, there were fifteen or more people having sex in groups of two, three, and four.

Sherri continued to point out other rooms with massage tables, another shower and changing room, and a quieter seating area.

"Over there at the reception desk we have complimentary condoms, lubes, dental dams, and other safe sex products. Also, you can reserve one of our playrooms there, which I will show you next."

We made our way down a wide hallway with rooms on both sides. There were doors and windows on each of them, some had curtains opened and others closed. The ones we could see into had two to four people in them playing sexually to various degrees.

"These are our playrooms. They all have locking doors and curtains. Some leave them open to allow others to watch and others like them closed — totally your decision. Also, the doors lock for privacy and safety, but some leave them unlocked if they allow others to enter and join them. Again, completely your decision. And, as always our security teams keep a close eye on the activity."

"We've noticed that you are staffed very well," I commented.

"Thank you for the compliment," Sherri replied as she led us back to the elevators.

"There is a third floor which is for our VIP members only. It has more elaborate private rooms, a BDSM dungeon, hot tubs, and other amenities. If at any time you might be interested in a VIP membership, just see any of our staff and someone will be happy to give you a tour of that too. This concludes the tour — any questions?"

"I'm good, how about you, Babe?" Dominic replied.

"No questions here. You gave a great tour."

"If you come up with any, feel free to ask any of the staff here."

"We sure will."

"I need to take care of some things on the third floor. Would you like me to escort you back to the lobby?"

"Thank you, but I think we can find our way from here?" Dominic replied.

"Great and enjoy your night at the Playground."

My heart was beating with excitement and my pussy was already beginning to get wet underneath my pantyless latex outfit. "You want to reserve a room?" I asked Dominic.

"Let's not rush things, Belle. Why don't we go to the lounge, have a few drinks, and just observe for a while."

"Okay, but I think it's only fair that we head to the lockers first so you can reveal your outfit."

"Fair is fair," Dominic replied.

At the lockers, Dominic stripped off his dress pants and shirt, revealing a full-body leather harness. He looked so hot and dominant. "Am I in for a spanking?" I asked as we made our way to the bar.

"Time will tell, Babe."

We sat at the bar for a while just watching people of all different ages, shapes, and sizes going about their business. The people were all very friendly, some stopped over to chat a bit and several others even asked us if we would like to join them for some play, which we declined, stating that we were only there to watch that night. After about an hour Dominic seemed more relaxed.

"Hey Babe, you want to see about getting a room now?" He asked.

"If your offering," I replied with excitement.

We finished our drinks and made our way to the reception desk on the second floor. "We would like to reserve a room," I requested.

"We are sorry, there are no more rooms available for the night. Being Valentine's Day they go fast."

"Thank you," I replied and we left the counter.

"We're up here now, let's go watch some of the rooms," Dominic said.

It was like we were window shopping, stopping for several moments at each one that had the curtains open. In one room two women were going at each other while two men stood watching jacking off, I assumed they were watching their wives. In other rooms, there were two guys and a girl, or two girls and a guy, a little bit of everything.

We were passing a room with the curtain only partially open when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a riding crop hanging on the wall and peered inside. There was a beautiful woman with nice big tits completely naked, blindfolded, and tied to the bed. Kneeling between her legs was a man with a hot body eating her out. Her hips bucked and her body twisted as he ate her pussy.

Eventually, he removed himself from between her legs and walked over and picked up a candle burning in a metal can from the shelf. I felt a feeling of familiarity seeing his tight PVC shorts — no it couldn't be. Finally, he turned, I couldn't believe it, it was David and Gabby. He proceeded to drip the candle onto Gabby and began to massage it into her luscious tits.

Suddenly, David happened to look up and our eyes met. I was so horny by this time and my pussy began to drip as I felt a small stream of my juices trickle down the inside of my thigh. David placed his finger to his lips, signaling to us to keep quiet and then motioned for us to come in. He slowly reached over and unlocked the door, then went back to running Gabby's tits.

Dominic and I stood inside silently for a few moments watching. David looked down at Gabby's speed legs and exposed pussy and then to me. With a smile and extended arm, he coaxed me to my knees between Gabby's leg where I got my first taste of a woman. From the angle I was at I could see the action as I ate Gabby's pussy. David motioned for Dominic to take over massaging her tits and then removed the front panel of his shorts. He then knelt on the bed and placed his cock to Gabby's lips and she started to suck on his hardened shaft.

Gabby was moaning and began to mumble something. David pulled out of her mouth.

"I can't understand you with your mouth full," David said.

Under heavy breaths, Gabby replied, "I don't know if I want to know what's happening, but please don't let it stop."

With that, David stepped back and Dominic took his position and placed his cock into Gabby's mouth. David removed the riding crop from the wall hanger and glared into my eyes.

"You said I could spank you any time. Did you mean it?" David asked.

I looked back at him with fire in my eyes nearly coming without even being touched. "I meant every word," I replied.

David moved over behind me with my ass up the air and my face between Gabby's legs. I felt the crop rest on my ass cheek.

"You've been dreaming about this for a long time," David said.

"Yes Sir," I responded.

And then — Crack, the crop struck and my body began to quiver. Three more cracks from the crop combined with my face being buried in a beautiful hot wet pussy caused me to immediately orgasm.

"Fuck me, please someone fuck me," I begged.

Dominic pulled his cock from Gabby's mouth and got off the bed as I removed myself from in between her legs. I moved across the floor next to the bed and Dominic began fucking me doggie style. David removed Gabby's blindfold and then stood in front of me. As Gabby watched I sucked Davids's shaft while Dominic's cock pumped deep strokes into my pussy. I was nearing a second orgasm when Gabby shouted.

"Come on David, fuck me!"

David quit fucking my face, moved over to Gabby and positioned himself between her legs. There we were, all four of us side by side fucking like there was no tomorrow until we all got off and collapsed with a release of all our pent up sexual energy.

When we all finally got our equilibrium back we decided to use the shower room and head to the bar for some more drinks. We talked about how this night has fulfilled a few of our deep fantasies and then decided to leave for the night. Dominic and David had this planned out so well with both having booked at the same hotel. We went to our separate rooms, but the question is who was with who.

So, as I work unpacking Valentine's Day gifts in the store's stock room ... what will Dominic be getting this year? I'm sure it won't be a box of chocolates. xoxo

Author Notes

I sure hope you've enjoyed the little escapade of Dominic, Annabelle, David and Gabby. If you made it this far it appears that I've kept your attention. I want to give a special thanks to my wife for enjoying my writings and encouraging me to share them with all of you. I would also like to thank my fans who motivate me to continue writing. ISA — this one was for you.

12