The Gift

Story Info
The Gift...just...let...go...
1.6k words
4.5
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geo_xo
Geo_xo
1 Followers

Before I slept last night I was having this beautiful thought about us, together.

How I was standing at the end of the bed, in just a black bra and panties. You were lying on the bed, your hands behind your head, legs crossed, looking really relaxed. Looking at you, I gradually undo my bra and take my arms out of the straps one at a time but holding the bra to my breast still with one hand. Running my right hand over my nipple, trailing my middle finger around it as it gets stiff. Dropping my bra to the floor, dropping my head for just a moment, my hair covering my breasts, just a glimpse of my left nipple peeking through. Leaving my panties on -- because I'm a gift and I want you to unwrap me.

Kneeling on the edge of your bed on all fours. Tilting my head slightly as I see you move your hand to your cock and stroke it. Crawling up you slowly, pressing my fingernail into you and drawing a line, gently biting your skin, followed by a kiss.

Deliberately brushing my nipples against your legs, pushing my hips down, and arching my back. Grinding my pussy into your leg, feeling my panties start to get wet against your skin. My mouth opens slightly, my eyes flutter -- watching you, leaning down and kissing your tummy, blowing a raspberry on you and laughing, making you laugh too. Feeling the heat between my legs and leaving a trail of wetness on you as I drag myself up against you until, I'm sitting upright on you just above your cock.

Looking down on you, pushing my hair back behind my left ear, dropping my hands down to your chest, playing with your nipples. Squeezing them...harder, feeling you squirm. Leaning down, taking the right one in my mouth, flicking my tongue over it, gently biting it, pulling it between my teeth. Running my tongue upwards to your neck, sucking you, planting little kisses after every suck. Wanting to suck every part of your body but want to leave you craving more of me.

Taking your face in my hands, kissing you passionately, tongues entwined, breathing you in. Sitting back up, my hand dropping down, sliding underneath my panties, sinking in between my moist pussy lips, my fingers finding my clit and I start softly rubbing as I pushing forward and down on you, getting wetter for you....just you.

Lifting my left hand and putting my two-finger in my mouth, sucking them, saliva running down as I drag them down my lower lip. Leaning backwards, my head back, pushing my breasts out, my left hand reaching back behind me, my wet fingers walking over your thigh, brushing against your cock deliberately lightly, wanting you to throb for me. Running my hand with my fingers apart, down to the base of your cock, circling it with as much of my hand at the base and sliding it slowly up your smooth skin towards the tip, stopping before I reach the end, squeezing gently you throbbing and moving in my hand. Hearing you groan and inhale a murmured 'Mmm fuck Geo'.

Moving my hands at the same time on us both in rhythm. My left hand tightening and releasing as I slide it up and down your cock, each time reaching the head, squeezing harder, swirling my fingers around it, my fingers getting covered in your pre-cum. Taking my other hand and sliding my finger down into my pussy, in and then out. Leaning forward, putting that finger to your lips, tracing them, coating them with the taste of me, putting my finger in your mouth as you suck hungrily at it. My other hand lifts off your cock, sliding it down to your balls, my fingers dancing over them before caressing them gently.

I whisper to you 'Hmmm I need you now' your legs moving beneath me, knowing you can't take any more that you need to be inside me right now. Lifting my hips off you, sliding my panties to one side, and position myself above your cock. Lowering my pussy slowly as your tip enters me, gasping, taking my breath away - eyes open. Holding you there for a moment, covering you with a part of me. Slowly sliding down you, looking down at you...biting my lip, feeling pain then my body tingling in pleasure.

Absorbing your cock inside of me, feeling all of you, pulling my pussy muscles inwards squeezing on your cock but not moving anything else. Feeling you starting to move and push under me, lifting my hips off you again till just the tip is still in me, then as you slide inside me again, wiggling my hips down till you are completely inside me again. My panties rubbing against the side of your cock as you slide in and out of me.

Leaning forward, my head down, my hair on your chest. My hands either side, finding your hands, entwining my fingers with yours and sliding our hands above your head, lifting my hips and grinding forward and down on your cock, lifting back off, squeezing my muscles against you each time, moving faster, swaying my hips with every downward push onto you.

My face in front of yours so close, looking into your eyes, breathing faster, I whisper 'I love breathing you' I close my eyes as the room is filled with the sound of my body slapping down on you, my wetness increasing as you slide in and out of me faster.

Pushing myself back up so I'm sitting upright on you again, moving my feet so they are on your thighs. Stopping...holding you inside me, my hands on my body, squeezing my right nipple as I move my hand between my legs encircling your cock and sliding my hand down you hard as I lift myself off you.

Moving to the edge of the bed saying nothing, you move to stand behind me, lift my hair, and start to kiss my neck, your hands running down me, your left hand on my breast, the other hand sliding down my stomach under my panties and with your knee, push my legs apart, your fingers hard on my clit, rubbing, squeezing it softly, feeling my soaked panties on the back of your hand, you move your hand to the side and grab at them and pull them down quickly as you make me moan.

I step out of them and kneel on the edge of the bed, you run your hand up my back pushing me forward onto my forearms. Your hand on my hip, the other between my legs, inserting your finger inside me. I start to push my hips back onto your hand and slowly fuck your finger, your cock pushing up between my ass cheeks. Taking your finger out and grabbing my ass cheeks you slam into me hard as you spank my ass leaving the outline of your fingers, I gasp. You grab both my hips as we start fucking faster, together as one, my hips rotating on you with every thrust, swirling your cock inside me, while I squeeze you, you grabbing my hips as my legs beginning to shake.

You lift your one hand off my hip and lean forward reaching around grabbing my breast - taking the nipple between your fingers, then moving your hand fast down to my clit. My hand follows, pushing your hand and moving your fingers against my clit, panting, as your thighs slap against me. My orgasm building as you rub faster fucking me faster - rhythmically we moving in unison, you feel my body start to stiffen, breathing faster, my back arching as I reach climax. Holding your fingers still but firmly against my clit, you feel my pussy start to contract against your cock as I start to cum over you - you stop moving so you can feel each contraction, I'm moaning quietly at the deliciousness of orgasming on you.

Very slowly, you start to move in me again, pushing deeper, one hand on my hip, the other grabbing my hair and forming a fist as you roll your hand, pulling my head back gently as you thrust harder into me. Your cock covered in my cum, sliding in and out - that wet sound, your skin against mine, your hand controlling me as you thrust faster and harder each time. I feel you starting to stiffen your body knowing you are close, hearing your breathing becoming more rapid, you let out a moan as you say to me 'Geo I'm going to cum. For you, oh fuck' as you breathe in, inhaling your moan as you release and cum inside me, groaning with each spasm, pushing harder, breathing faster. And we are left in that perfect moment of you are me and I am you.

Gradually we slow to a stop as you stay in me, with each spasm, a little more of your cum fills me. I move back, holding you in me, absorbing you into me, not wanting you to leave. As you soften and slide out of me...a trickle of cum follows, you put your fingers into me again, then pulling me back up onto my knees put your fingers in my mouth. I lick us off them and turn my head to kiss you as you cup my face, looking in my eyes and whisper 'you are truly a little gift'.

I get up off the bed and walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on. I poke my head around the door and noticing my panties have disappeared...looking at you and smiling 'join me when you're ready my lover'...

Geo_xo
Geo_xo
1 Followers