The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shape. Out of the corner of his eye. Richard turned, and there was Nancy standing in the doorway. She stepped in and sat down next to them on the bed. He was unsure of what to do, and so remained as he was. His wife leaned over and kissed him, while reaching out to softly touch her friend's arm.

When Richard finally moved to extricate himself from his coital connection, he saw Nancy watching, her expression one of intense curiosity. She looked down as his cock fully emerged from within her friend. Mara saw this, and then glanced between the wet dick freshly out of her and the look of the wife of the man behind that cum-slicked dick.

Fifteen minutes or so later, the three of them were gathered around the table in Mara's dining room. Nancy opened a bottle of wine and poured. They all talked quietly. Not of what had happened. Of other things. But the sex between Richard and Mara hung in the air, an unspoken subject.

He liked it.

Nancy and Mara seemed to like it as well.


"So you like Mara's pussy?"

Nancy knew he did. But she was on top of Richard, riding his dick, and she wanted to hear him say it.

At first he just smiled.

"Do you?"

He nodded.

Nancy fucked her husband harder.

"Tell me."

He said he did.

"Tell me what you like!"

"Mara's pussy! I love Mara's pussy!"

She asked him this over and over. He was saying 'yes' once again when her climax began.

Nancy would not be able to put into words how gratifying it was. All of it.


It was as if this was just something that good close friends did. Richard was with Mara, in her bedroom as usual, undressing her. Unveiling her body, disclosing his to her. Their connection had become easy, casual. He was giving pleasure to her and enjoying the pleasure that came back to him as a result.

He was nude. She was topless. They were quietly talking. Not about anything sexual yet. Just interacting. There was a foreplay. Maybe fore-foreplay, Richard thought to himself.

"I'm tired," Mara said with a wan smile.

"Oh," Richard said, surprised, self-conscious as his erect dick twitched.

She leaned over and they shared a lingering kiss.

"That doesn't mean I'm not as up for this as you are," she said, with a knowing glance down. "I grow weary, holding both legs up as you... you know."

Mara stood. Richard watched her take off her pants, then her panties. Glistening, she was indeed up for what was to come.

"Why don't I lay on my side? You'll be behind me. Would it be too awkward for you to help hold my right leg up?"

"I can do that," Nancy said, surprising them both.

She was standing in the doorway.

Richard was curious. Mara looked dumbfounded.

"I want to watch," Nancy said, walking over and sitting down next to her friend. "But I can help, too."


Nancy sat down next to her friend. She looked at Mara. Her large boobs. Erect nipples. Mara saw what she was seeing and looked embarrassed. Nancy smiled, reached out, and patted her on the arm.

Richard just looked at his wife. She looked back expectantly with a nod, and after a moment he slipped alongside Mara. The other woman looked at him, then at Nancy. Incredulity on her face. But then, her expression changing from uncertainty to that of trust, she turned on her side, facing away from Richard and toward his wife.

She watched her husband raise Mara's leg, and then Nancy reached out to assist. Richard's dick was hard and ready, and she saw that Mara's pussy was ready as well. Then she watched as her husband eased himself into her friend. A glance at Mara's face, and their eyes met as she was taking the cock. Nancy's husband's cock. With her eyes, Nancy reassured Mara that she absolutely wanted this.

She was fascinated by the sight. Richard's cock, pushing into Mara, then withdrawing. Mara's pussy lips gripping it, the shaft wet with her juices. Mara's eyes were closed. Nancy reached out to touch her arm. The eyes fluttered open, and there was a slight smile. Then they closed again. Nancy began to run her fingers up Mara's arm. Then brushed her boob with the back of her hand. This startled her friend, whose eyes popped open. Nancy looked at her with reassurance and ran her entire hand over Mara's erect nipple. A soft murmur, followed by a look at Mara's face that said this was unintentional.

"It's all right," Nancy whispered soothingly. Then, slowly, her fingers traced their way down, across Mara's belly and between her legs. Alarm in the eyes.

"Shhhh," she whispered, looking at Mara, even as her fingers began to touch just outside her friend's pussy lips. Then closer, so she could feel the wetness.

"Oh!"

A conflict of pleasure and angst in Mara's voice.

Deliberately, Nancy moved two fingers so that they were right where she knew Mara's clit would be.

"Nancy-"

But she was cut off with a benign glance. And Nancy began to circle her fingers. She leaned in close to Mara.

"I want you to cum," she said softly in her friend's ear.

Drawing back to look Mara in the eyes, Nancy saw apprehension. Yet it was underwritten by pleasure, and soon the physical gratification began to overtake the nervousness. Nancy kissed Mara, not a quick and easy kiss but one that lingered for some time, deep, her tongue beginning to probe. When their lips parted, a slight gasp of surprise from her friend.

Nancy was an acrobat. Masturbating the staid and proper Mara while also helping her husband hold the woman's leg in the air, and occasionally dipping in for another kiss. She wondered if she could really help bring Mara to an orgasm, never having discussed sex much with her. It had been a long time since she'd been with a woman. Since college, actually. There had been two. They had been interesting dalliances. She had not thought she would be with a woman again. Not that she was against it, but just that she was satisfied with Richard. Yet this was something much different. This was not dabbling. This was loving.

Loving a friend in need.

There came a deep sigh from Mara. Nancy knew that it marked a passing, from ambient satisfaction to a more focused joy. Now she was no longer wondering. She knew.

"It's very good," Mara said, looking at her.

It probably took everything she had just to put forth that general comment, Nancy thought. She smiled at her friend. Her hand drifted over to where her husband's cock worked in and out of Mara's pussy. She felt the physical response in both of them. Still, her fingers worked that clit, that button which had surely never before been worked by a woman other than Mara herself. She glanced at Richard. Then back.

Mara was looking at her, bliss and thankfulness in her eyes. Her friend exhaled deeply, and Nancy knew that this was the beginning of the final leg of her orgasmic journey. And Mara knew as well. Wonder in her eyes as she accepted the fact that her friend, a woman, was going to help that friend's husband take her to that place.

Nancy's fingers created a circle with their motion. Slow, then fast. Slow as her husband withdrew most of his cock from Mara, then fast as he filled her to the hilt again.

It was such a slow buildup, almost palpable, and she followed Mara's orgasmic quest. Ever so imperceptibly, her friend's back began to arch. There was a slight quiver in her body. Jolts, as she received Richard's thrusts, which were becoming more firm. Mara's mouth opened in a voiceless conveyance to Nancy that her eyes had to complete, and Nancy knew she had arrived.

Then, a deep moan.

Mara shuddered.

Nancy understood the overwhelming pleasure she was feeling.

Richard drove his dick into Mara as she climaxed.

Mara moaned again, this one almost a cry.

Her body twisted in its spasming.

Sounds, almost but not quite words.

Then Richard, who was now fucking her hard, called out her name and drove his cock into Mara deeply and then was briefly motionless as his cum began to pump into her.

Nancy's hand fell away and she watched. Richard's thrusts, culminating in unseen emissions. Mara's responsive body, jerking, quivering. For a moment their eyes locked even as Mara was still cumming. Then those weary eyes closed, and a serenity came over her as ecstasy faded to that post-orgasmic pleasantness that Nancy knew so well.

In time, she watched as Richard withdrew. Watched, as his cum began to spill from Mara. She was vaguely aware of Mara, watching her take in that spectacle.

Then their eyes met again.

Smiles.


Nancy met Mara for coffee two days later.

Her friend found it difficult to talk about, but slowly Nancy's ease and warmth brought her around. Mara stated the obvious, that she'd never had any sort of previous interaction with a woman. She allowed that while it was undeniably sexual, it was the intimacy which lingered in her mind. The conflict was apparent. The desire for the touch and the love on one hand, the deeply imbued sense of taboo and transgressing on the basics of their relationship on the other.

Nancy did her best to be reassuring.


It was a week after that that the three of them were to get together again. Mara had been tired. She was progressing through her condition. They all knew that time was relentlessly stalking her.

Nancy wore a skirt. On the ride over, she talked to Richard, told him what she intended. He gave her his full agreement.

At Mara's place, they all went upstairs. Nancy watched her friend and her husband. They kissed and touched. Undressed each other. Then Mara lay back against her oversized pillows and in the most unassuming way she could manage, she spread her legs. The almost luxuriously thick pubic hair could not fully conceal her readiness. Richard looked at Nancy. A question flowed across Mara's face. Then Nancy climbed onto the bed. She moved up between Mara's legs and then was face to face with her friend. Nancy kissed her, softly and slowly. Her hand drifted down and she ran her fingers through the lovely bush. Mara's body responded positively, but the hesitation beneath was there. Then Nancy moved down and kissed her friend's pussy.

"Nancy-"

The urgent interjection was cut short as Nancy slipped her tongue into that warm, wet, receptive cleft.

Oh! Oh... my God, Nancy..."

From behind her, Nancy could hear what she had intended. Richard, moving into position. He then flipped up her skirt and worked her panties down her thighs and past her knees and over her ankles and off. Nancy ran her fingers softly over Mara's thigh, caressed her tummy. Probed her with her tongue. And then Richard entered Nancy. He went slow, so as not to disrupt the attention she was giving Mara. Nancy looked up, her field of view partially masked by Mara's pussy, and she could see her friend taking in the spectacle. Of Nancy giving her oral sex while Richard fucked Nancy doggy-style.

Then, surrender. Mara sighed and gave herself to this intent. This benevolence. This gift.

Nancy felt Mara's body begin to move. Slowly, gradually, there came a grand unison. Richard's thrusts into her. Her oral attentions. Mara's gyration. all reticence gone. Mara murmured with pleasure. Nancy felt her friend holding her head, gently, appreciatively, lovingly.

"Oh, Nancy," she moaned.

Nancy was surprised at the unabashed display of emotion. Maybe Mara was, too, she thought.

Minutes passed.

Fucking. Tonguing. Fingering.

"God, Nancy... you're going to make me cum!"

It wasn't demonstrative. Mara didn't have that in her, Nancy supposed. Not physically. But she felt the tensing, the clenching of Mara's entire body. And she felt the release.

There came the deep, primal moan. The orgasm as it swept through her. The sounds and the vibrations of the pleasure as it coursed through Mara's body. She gave as much focus to her friend's clit as was possible. She gave all she had to coax every last bit of pleasure out of Mara. She loved her.

As Mara's climax exquisitely waned, Nancy became aware that Richard was now pounding loudly into her, his dick reaching deep into her pussy, fast and without any pacing.

She was ready. Then, it came.

"Now!" Richard said throatily.

He pulled out of her and she scooted aside. Richard moved up and she took his wet cock in her hand, guiding it. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Mara's glance, silently querying. Then Richard was cumming. A long rope of white spurted from the end of his cock and, under Nancy's guidance, splattered on Mara's pussy. Then another spurt. Over and over. Long traces of cum. Splattered her belly. The inside of her thigh. Her engorged, deep red pussy lips. Pearls of cum. On her bush. One right in her belly button.

Nancy could see Mara watching, fascinated.

Richard emitted a groan of finality. Cum dribbled from the head of his cock now. Dripping right into Mara's pussy, the lips still parted in receptivity. Then he was spent. Nancy released him and he fell back.

She looked at Mara. Wonder in her friend's eyes. Both their eyes, Nancy realized. Then she reached out and rubbed. Rubbed the cum on Mara's belly. Rubbed her husband's cum into Mara's pussy. All the while, they looked at each other. Nancy leaned in and took one of Mara's nipple in her mouth, softly sucking. Then, a kiss. Gentle. Loving.

She straddled Mara, and they kissed more earnestly. Deeply, then lightly. Lips, then tongues. Reaching behind her, Nancy again rubbed her husband's cum into Mara. Then she slipped a finger into her friend. Even as they kissed, she penetrated her over and over. With her other hand, she caressed her.

Maybe half an hour passed. Her arm and hand were long since aching, but she did not stop. Not until Mara climaxed again.

"I love you, Nancy," she whispered before she came. Then she said it again, over and over, after. As they lay together.

Richard was gone.

Nancy and Mara drifted off to sleep together.


The funeral was several weeks later. Both Nancy and Richard, independently, thought it was less somber as some they had attended. Each would reflect that perhaps that was because the inevitable gathering had been seen coming for over a year. Yes, that was surely part of it. They talked about this on the ride home. And they came to the conclusion that what had been shared between them in those last months, that joy of giving and receiving, had surely made them more reflective on that day of goodbyes.

A couple of months after that, they ran into June. They were coming out of a café. She was going in. There were warm greetings all around.

"I want to thank you for... everything," June said, searching for words yet looking them both in the eyes.

They all hugged.

"I can't say I understand it," she went on, "but Mara explained it to me as best she could. I know it brought her... so much."

They spoke for a few minutes. Then the rest of June's party arrived, and they made their goodbyes.

"Wait," Nancy said, and June turned back. "Why don't you come over for dinner? Next Friday evening? We can talk. About everything. Maybe you'll come to a better understanding of it all."

June paused, smiled, and nodded.

In the car, Nancy said to Richard, "You know, June's husband passed away almost two years ago now. I think she's been utterly alone since then."

Richard looked at his wife.

"Yes," Nancy went on, "I think we can put everything into context for June."

12