Morning on the River

Story Info
An erotic morning for a couple and their friend.
1.2k words
4.3
15.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I hadn't intended to write a second installment of this story, but I enjoyed the characters, so this is what happens the morning after An Evening on the River.

When I wake up the next morning, the air is chilly and I reach for the blankets next to me, brushing my hand over Elle's tit as I do. Only she is in the bed with me. I'm not sure where Mike is, but I know he'll be back. Still, I'm thinking back to last night wondering how Mike is feeling about it. We'd talked about a threesome before, but this was the first time we let it play out. I wonder if he's at all jealous. This both worries and excites me.

Truth be told, I'm more excited by the thought than nervous. I love the way he gets possessive when he's jealous. It's not the lock me in a room and never let me see my friends kind of jealous. Mike's jealousy is more private than that; from the outside looking in, no one would ever notice. It always waits until we're home and in privacy. It's the grabbing me by the neck, pinning me against the wall, kind of jealousy. I love the feel of his hands on my throat as he whispers harshly in my ear, "You're mine, slut." Just the thought is enough to arouse me. I drag my hands over my nipples, pinching gently. Dragging my nails gently down my body, I feel a shiver in my spine. Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment, but I love the torture of my sharp nails. One hand traces from my thigh, over my groin, but I avoid direct contact with my swollen clit. The other hand pinches and rolls my nipple, driving me to the edge of ecstasy.

It's as I am about to climax that Elle stirs next to me and I am reminded of her presence. Realizing I was probably moaning a bit too loudly, I make every effort to keep myself silent as I continue teasing my nipples. At the risk of waking Elle, I allow myself the additional pleasure of massaging my clit. Closing my eyes, I sink deeper into the sensations. Lost in the moment, I don't hear the door open and am caught by surprise when Mike straddles me, grabs both hands, and pins them over my head against the bed.

Startled, I open my eyes to look at Mike. I blush and look at him sheepishly.

He lowers his face close to mine and whispers, "What do you think you are doing?"

"Thinking about this," I reply.

"Only this? Or is there more to your fantasy?"

I swallow, unable to respond. Mike's hand brushes against my stomach and he pushes my thighs apart. His fingers circle around my lips, spreading them, but denying me the penetration my body desires. He grins as he feels my wetness.

As he puts his fingers in my mouth he whispers, "How do you taste?"

I suck my juices from his fingers, moaning gently. My hips press against his, searching for his stiff cock through his jeans. He pulls away from me so I'm unable to grind against him. "Stay," he tells me. I don't move while he unbuttons his jeans and removes them. Once he's naked, he grabs my feet and pulls me toward the end of the bed, but not off it. Kneeling between my arms and my head, he pins my hands to the bed and leans over me, guiding his cock into my mouth.

I work my tongue up and down his shaft trying to pull him farther down my throat, ignoring my gag reflex. He obliges as I feel his hips tilt toward me. I feel a nail drag from my ankle to my thigh and I remember Elle. She must have woken up because I know instantly that this is not Mike's hand. Elle leans over my legs, her tits brushing back and forth, and kisses Mike. I can't see exactly what's happening, but I can hear it and my legs are soaked in response.

Mike thrusts his cock into my throat several more times, keeping me pinned to the bed. I can tell that he is about to cum as I feel his throbbing. But rather than allow himself release, he pulls out of my mouth and climbs off of me.

He continues to kiss Elle, now fingering her as well and she beckons me to come over. Kneeling behind her, I run my hands up her stomach, cupping her breasts. Pulling her hair away, I kiss her from her ear and down her neck. She moans loudly and I squeeze her nipples in response. Her hips sway back and forth, grinding into me and pressing Mike's fingers deeper into her pussy. I gently bite her neck and she shoves herself down onto Mike's fingers, screaming out as she cums.

Elle collapses onto the bed, pulling me down on top of her. Grabbing my hair, she pulls me in for a deep kiss. At the same time, Mike moves around behind me, rubbing his hands over my ass as he does. He grabs my hips and pulls me up to my knees, but allows me to continue kissing Elle. Now that I am not laying on top of her, Elle moves her hands between our tits, flicking each of our nipples in turn.

Mike gently smacks my ass as he rubs it.His thumbs massage down my crevasse and around my anus. I moan into Elle's kisses. He leans over me so I can feel his erection. "I'm going to take your ass," he hisses into my ear. I nod, almost imperceptibly. I hear the lube squeeze into his hand and feel him stroking his cock, making sure it's moist enough for entrance. Then slowly he pushes his cock into my ass. I feel the pressure, almost to the point of pain, as my body opens to accept him. Once he's made it past the entrance, I squeeze him, pulling him farther in.

Mike plunges deeper into me, still slowly. My body quivers as I'm overcome with sensation. Elle wiggles out from under me, turns herself around and slides back under. Her pussy is now in my face and I can smell her sweetness. My tongue traces her swollen labia. Her head between my thighs, she buries her tongue into my wet pussy. The sensation of her tongue while Mike fucks my ass is almost too much. I tremble as I moan into Elle's pussy. I can't stand it anymore and scream as I cum, my vagina and anus both contracting. Mike reaches climax, shoving hard into me. I feel his cock expanding and throbbing as his cum shoots into me. It's all I can do not to collapse on top of Elle.

Holding myself up, I allow Elle to wiggle out from under me. I am so tempted just to lay in the bed holding both of them, but I know Elle needs to get to the airport. So instead we reluctantly roll off the bed. Mike and I get dressed while Elle showers. When she returns, the three of us embrace and share kisses. This is the first time we've done this, but I'm sure it won't be the last.