All Comments on 'The Gift'

by Dog_style

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

A lot to like and a bit to dislike

BigDee44BigDee447 months ago

Rodney, er, Larry is getting no respect.

deadonedeadone7 months ago

Why write her as a wife who loves her husband? She does everything she can to disrespect him and humiliate him. Just go with him choking to death while being drugged, that way she gets the insurance, house, the money, and Rick.

Rick would just fuck her and toss her.

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Need more of this!!! Always amazed that the readers have no problem with women who can’t wait to lick another woman’s pussy, bit if you have two guys touching it’s a crime against humanity!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Worthless cheating bitch. He apparently still functions but she does nothing to excite their intimacy as she does with the masseuse. Bitch, it takes two.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Daylight dreamimg fetish fantasy, out of place. No good.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Too bad the gift wasn’t herpes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cheating deceitful lesbian bitch. Nothing to like. Two stars ⭐️ at best for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unbelievable and almost hilarious femdom dreaming. Too many of these fantasies already posted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What kind of a gift is this ? He is not even a male but just a wimp monkey husband. And what about the Lesbian category ? Very bad.

patilliepatillie7 months ago

Despicable wife, not really bought into the concept of marriage as two into one. She is keeping secrets from hubby, many that he might enjoy (ie dildo, the wife being turned on by another man's massage, Arlene's involvement) participating in. She doesnt respect and admire him enough, nor have the integrity and grit, to share herself fully with hubby.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian7 months ago

"Clean up on aisle 6, please."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why does the husband always get the short end of these tales of wanton behavior. Pour guy got 3 some and does not no it.

Redaer99Redaer996 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it as a story but feel there should be a follow up. Is that your intention?

akindman22015akindman220156 months ago

Very much enjoyed reading all of your stories tonight and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice hot story. My BFF and I had too many cosmos soaking up the rays and skinny dipping at her pool one afternoon, she caught me staring at her pussy. I apologized, but she locked onto my eyes, spread her legs some and said, "Go ahead S, you can touch me there, you want to and I'd really love it if you were my first." And I was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous