The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should get back to work," Sandra said quietly. "But we haven't eaten yet," Arlene responded with a mischievous smile. She turned and got into a 69, both women face to face with their first vagina. They both proceeded to do to the other what they wanted done to themselves. Sandra loved fingering her own ass so she slowly dipped her finger into Arlene's. Arlene had never thought about her ass being included in sex but loved the feeling of her friend's finger sliding into her anus. "OOOOHHHHHH! NOBODY'S EVER TOUCHED ME THERE! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!" As Sandra sucked on her clit, Arlene came on her friend's face, grinding on her mouth and moaning into Sandra's pussy. Sandra kept gently fingering her friend and softly kissing her outer lips and clit while Arlene took the hint. She attacked Sandra's clit with her tongue, then moved down and tongue fucked her vagina, loving the taste of her first lesbian experience. At the same time she fingered her first asshole. Sandra moaned, "yes Arlene! We should have done this so long ago! I want to make love to you as much as we can!" Arlene agreed, but her mouth was busy. She kept her mouth glued to Sandra's wet twat as Sandra bucked while cumming. They disengaged and stood. They looked into each other's eyes like teenagers in love and the again kissed passionately.

They then straightened their clothes and headed back to work. The plan was for Arlene to join them for dinner. Her husband was out of town. They would drug Larry and Arlene would take the picture for Rick.

At work, the two friends had trouble concentrating. Sarah received a text from Arlene, "thank you for having me for lunch! I wish I could eat that every night!" Sarah responded, "it was a new dish for both of us. I found it finger lickin' good!" She saw Arlene look up at her from her phone and they broke into laughter.

Five o'clock finally arrived. They left for Sandra's house again. They arrived before Larry. As they walked in and shut the door, they immediately started kissing, Sandra pinning Arlene against the door, each woman grinding her pussy on the other's thigh. Their breathing quickened. "After the picture, I want to make love to you again," Sandra confessed to Arlene. "I want that too. I want to 69 with you in your bed beside your husband; is that weird?" "A little," Sandra confessed, "but that sounds sexy too. My pussy is so wet."

Arlene pulled Sandra's skirt up and slid her hand into Sandra's panties. She slid two fingers into her friend watching her face for her reaction. Sandra moaned, returning her friend's gaze through half opened, near orgasmic eyes. "You like another woman fingering your perverted, wet pussy? You want to eat me and finger my ass in bed beside your husband? You want my tongue in you too?" Sandra loved the dirty talk, moaning through it. She was on the brink of orgasm when they heard a car door shut. Larry was home. She tried to straighten, but Arlene kept fingering her. She heard Larry approaching and Arlene leaned in and French kissed her. As the door knob turned, Arlene released Sandra who straightened herself as Larry entered.

The group made small talk as dinner was prepared. Arlene teased Sandra by asking about her massages. Sandra did her best to make it sound innocent although she confirmed that she'd still make more appointments. "You've created a monster Larry! She might find a masseur and run off with him!" Arlene chided. Larry laughed, "Not my innocent wife. She would die of embarrassment if another man saw her naked." They laughed, but Sandra was secretly hurt by the comment and more determined to see this through with Rick.

They adjourned to the living room. Sandra served wine, the "special" one going to Larry. Soon after, Larry apologized and made his way to bed early.

Arlene moved beside Sandra and they started kissing. Arlene kissed Sandra's neck and ears. She pulled the shoulder of her shirt and nibbled on her collar bone. Sandra shivered and got goosebumps. Her nipples hardened and her pussy tingled. Arlene's lips were so soft and delicate. She knew where to lick and nibble. Their heavy breathing filled the room.

Arlene slowly unbuttoned Sandra's shirt and slid it off her arms. She pulled back and unhooked her friend's bra. it slid to the floor. She admired Sandra's breasts as she fondled them, lightly pinching her nipples. "So beautiful." She leaned in slowly and they kissed again. This time Sandra broke off and kissed down Arlene's throat, unbuttoning her shirt. Her kissing continued to her chest as she unclasped Arlene's bra. She took her nipples into her mouth, they hardened under her tongue. Sandra's friend cradled her head as she sucked and she moaned, "oh yes Sandra, suck my tits! I dreamed about this but never thought we'd become lovers in reality!" Sandra was flattered, but knew that she, too, was hooked on her friend-her body and her as a complete lover.

"I'm yours Sandra. My body is yours to have as you wish." Sandra looked up at her friend, "I'm in love with you Arlene." They kissed. "Let's see where this journey takes us, but we'll do it together," she said as she pulled Arlene's pants and panties off seeing her friend's vagina for the second time that day. Sandra was in no hurry. She kissed and licked Arlene's spread thighs up to her hairy outer lips. She could smell her arousal and wanted to bury her face in Arlene's wet pussy right then, but she held off. She worked her way down her other thigh as she gently ran her nails through the pubic hair on her vulva. Arlene squirmed and moaned, raising her hips trying to invite penetration to no avail. "Please Sandra, lick me. Lick my pussy. Eat me. Suck my clit. Make me cum baby."

Arlene grabbed Sandra's head trying to direct her where she wanted her tongue. Finally, Sandra pushed Arlene's thighs back toward her chest. Starting at the top of her ass crack, Sandra used her tongue to lick down her ass to her rosebud. Arlene gasped. Sandra entered her anus with her pointed tongue and Arlene had an orgasm. "OH YES!! I'M CUMMING!! LICK MY ASS YOU SICK BITCH, I LOVE IT!!" Sandra removed her tongue. They made eye contact. As they stared at each other, Sandra pointed her tongue and moved it slowly toward Arlene's anus. "Oh yes, please do it. Stick it back in my ass!" The second Sandra's tongue made contact with her sphincter, it was like an electric shock. Arlene stared into the eyes of the woman pleasuring her anally. She wanted to return the favor. She never imagined touching someone's asshole before, but now she wanted to tongue fuck her girlfriend's ass right now. But Sandra wasnt done. She drove her tongue into Arlene's wet pussy, lapping her juices and devouring them. She worked up to her clit and sucked. Sandra was making out with Arlene's pussy and loving it. Her face was covered with Arlene's cum as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Finally she lay limp, tears running down her cheeks from the bliss she felt. Sandra sat on the other end of the couch and removed her clothes. She idly fingered herself as she admired her friend's beauty. Her breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing, her nipples were still hard, her labia was red and swollen, she could still see her muscles contracting in her vagina. Sandra loved pleasuring her friend.

"Turn around.," Arlene, still recovering from the amazing orgasms, told Sandra. She complied. Arlene slid her hands softly up the back of Arlene's legs starting at her ankles, to her calves, the back and insides of her knees, her thighs. She opened her lover's ass cheeks exposing her anus and her smooth, wet, pink vagina. She wanted to dive in and attack Sandra's most sensitive regions, but she held back. She gently blew on her causing goosebumps. This elicited a moan from Sandra as she lifted her hips, seeking the source of that small pleasure. Arlene lightly kissed her inner thigh, close to her vagina. She could feel the heat from her arousal on her face. The smell made her want to drive her tongue directly into her friend, but she continued lightly kissing up the curve of the bottom of her ass to her inner ass cheek right beside the pungent, wrinkled skin of her anus. She teased Sandra by gently licking all around her asshole. "Please lick it," Sandra pleaded. Arlene pulled back and blew on it. Sandra moaned. Arlene started back at her inner thigh and slowly made her way to her outer rim again. Sandra knew better than to plead again. She raised her hips a little. Arlene pulled back and blew again. Sandra lowered her hips, expecting Arlene to start at her inner thigh again. She resolved not to move this time. But Arlene unexpectedly drove as much of her tongue past Sandra's sphincter as she could. Sandra screamed in extasy and clenched in orgasm trying to pull her entire tongue inside her rectum.

Arlene kept rimming Sandra and drove two fingers into her hot, wet vagina driving Sandra to another powerful orgasm. She felt her pussy and anus pulsing as she climaxed finally pulling out when the muscles relaxed.

They cuddled on the couch talking, kissing, caressing and laughing together for a while until Arlene said, "Let's go to your room and ram that dildo up your hole so we can get a picture."

The two climbed the stairs naked, Arlene enjoying the view of her friend's naked ass in front of her.

Larry was out. As Sandra opened her drawer to get her dildo, Arlene pulled the covers back exposing Larry sleeping naked.

"Arlene! What are you doing?"

"Looking at what you've been working with for 26 years," Arlene answered as she held Larry's penis in her hand. "Put that down, we have work to do."

Arlene grabbed the dildo from Sandra. "Let me warm it up and lube it for you," she said with a wink. She spread her legs and Sandra watched her well-used dildo disappear quickly into her friend's body. Arlene moaned. Sandra picked up her phone and videoed Arlene masturbating beside Larry. She pounded the plastic cock in and out of her slick vagina while rubbing her clit with her other hand. She came quickly and powerfully, muting her screams in case it was possible to wake Larry. As she recovered, Arlene slid the dildo out. It was wet with creamy white gruel on it. Sandra loved watching Arlene's inner pussy lips hold on to the cock.

Arlene smiled and rubbed the dildo on Larry's lips and then his penis. Sandra just shook her head.

"Your husband has my pussy juice on his cock. Do you want to lick it off or should I?"

Sandra was still filming. The idea of watching a woman suck her husband's cock would have made her sick a month ago, now her pussy tingled at the thought.

"Clean up your own mess!"

Arlene was genuinely surprised. She leaned down and Sandra got a closeup of her friend staring at the camera a she swallowed Larry's flaccid cock. A small moan escaped him and his cock grew. He was erect quickly.

"Do you mind if I take a test drive?" Arlene asked. Sandra responded, "I'll help.". Arlene straddled Larry. Sandra aimed his cock at her wet opening. Larry was about to cheat on his wife and not even know it, and Sandra was filming the whole thing. Arlene lowered herself, impaling her body on Larry's erection. Sandra filmed as Arlene slowly rode her unconscious lover while rubbing her clit.

Again, she came quickly. She leaned down and kissed Larry's lips before sliding off his cock.

Sandra handed her phone to Arlene and they traded places. "Has Larry ever fucked two women in the same day?" Arlene asked. She held his cock, obscenely inviting Sandra to slide on. Sandra fucked her husband after another woman for the first time. That thought alone was bringing her close to orgasm. It was Arlene's tongue on her ass that put her over the edge. She came again, sitting with Larry all the way inside her. She finally slid off and lay beside her husband. Arlene handed her the dildo and Sandra wasted no time. She drove it all the way in and pounded her pussy. Arlene kept recording. Sandra's face was on Larry's hip. His cock deflated and lay on Sandra's cheek, precum leaking onto her skin. She looked at the camera, "my body is yours to do with as you please Rick!" Arlene turned the camera around and as she recorded her naked body from head to toe, holding her hairy pussy open for a clear shot of her hole, she said, "me too!"

Arlene stopped recording. She put the camera down and lay beside Sandra. they kissed first, then made slow, passionate love to each other with Larry right beside them.

Arlene left in the very early hours the next day. Sandra kissed her goodbye and returned to bed. Larry was still uncovered. Sandra took him in her mouth and sucked him. She kept sucking, curious if he could cum, and guilty for what she had done and was going to do. He came with stifled moans but kept sleeping. Sandra swallowed his load like a good wife.

Before going to sleep Sandra sent the recording to Rick. She couldn't wait for her next appointment! She drifted off to sleep dreaming of being fucked by another man for the first time in her life.

12