The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark pulled his hands free and started to tenderly stroke Amber's lower back as she calmed from her intense orgasm. Maria rose and began softly rubbing the backs of Amber's thighs and buttocks. Amber soon caught her breath and began to sit up. Mark's hands pressed down on her shoulders and softly said, "But, we haven't finished yet." He looked over at Todd for approval. Todd's pants were open and pulled below his knees. His rock hard penis quivered in his hand, the head blazed red from his stroking. His eyes were glazed with lust. With a grin, he quickly nodded his head.

Mark reached down to the floor and brought up a new towel, rolled it and placed it by Amber's head. "Roll over, please. We have more time and I want you to get the full treatment."

A warm smile crossed his lips. Amber's still trembling body did as she was instructed, letting him guide her head to the rolled towel as a pillow. Mark turned, stepped aside slightly, and held a hand out towards Maria. "Maria, I will do her legs this time. You take the upper torso. Okay?"

"Yes," she replied, and moved up towards where Mark had been standing.

Mark loaded his palms with oil and smoothed it up the contours of Amber's legs. This time his touch seemed lighter, softer, more of a caress. Amber made no resistance when Mark gently pushed her legs apart. His hands slid softly up her inner thighs, gently caressing either side of her now open crotch.

Maria rubbed oil onto Amber's shoulders and down between her breasts. Her hands cupped Amber's breasts, then lifting and sliding her hands to her nipples. She rubbed the hardening nipples between her fingers and tugged at them, shooting excitement down Amber's belly and into her crotch. Maria whispered in Amber's ear, "Do you like this?"

"Oh, yes... yes," Amber whimpered.

Maria sucked Amber's earlobe into her mouth and rubbed her tongue along its edge. She pulled back slightly and whispered again, "Do you like women?"

Well... I... I... like this," Amber responded.

Amber had always had a secret desire for another woman, but never acted upon it. She wondered what it would be like to kiss, caress and see another woman respond to her. She often caught herself daydreaming of what a woman tasted like. Sure, she tasted her own juices, but do all women taste the same? The thought of having that chance shot tremors down her belly and between her legs.

As Maria stroked Amber's breasts and played with her nipples, she leaned in and kissed Amber openly on the lips. Maria's tongue probed. Amber found herself lost in the kiss and returned it wholeheartedly. Butterflies danced in her belly, as she felt the tingling returning to her crotch.

Mark's thumbs had been busy massaging Amber's labia. Between the oil and her new wetness, her sex glistened in the light. Sliding his hands down her legs, he pressed his hands behind her knees and lifted them off the table. He spread her legs wider and pushed them higher, as he watched Amber's ass lift from the table. He then leaned forward and pushed his tongue deeply into her vagina. After a few in and out movements, he let his tongue slide out and up across Amber's now hardening clitoris. Amber's body quivered. Mark pushed up harder on her legs and now dragged a flat tongue through the crack of her ass and up the length of her womanhood. She was soaked. Moister seeped out of her vagina and dribbled down between the cheeks of her ass. Mark continued his licking, lapping greedily at the swollen pussy in front of him. Just as he thought Amber might cum, he stopped. Her body shook with desire. Her pussy lay open, wet, and hot, waiting for more.

Mark climbed up onto the table. He moved up onto his knees and placed her legs on either side of his hips. He pumped a sizable amount of oil into his hand and let it dribble down the open folds of Amber's pussy. Grasping his penis, he drug the thick head up and down through Amber's hot folds, feeling her burning lips caress him.

Amber shuddered with excitement. The bulbous head spread her lips open and slid easily up and down through her wet, oily sex. When she felt the thick head at her opening, she moaned and tried to push down to meet it. But, Mark withdrew and slid it up and down over her bulging clitoris. He was now fully hard. He slid the entire length of his hardness up and down through her folds and across her aching clit. Her pussy felt hot, swollen, and ached to have him in her.

Mark slid his bulbous head back down to her opening and just held it there. He looked down and admired the way her swollen lips wrapped around him. It seemed like an eternity to her. Then, he pushed his hips forward. She felt the pressure of him trying to enter her. She arched her back and pushed down to meet him. She felt the swollen head stretching her opening, and then slide inside. Amber moaned with both pleasure and pain. Both of them stayed still for a moment, as she got used to the size of him. Then he pushed again... harder. He held her hips tightly as he slid in a little further, feeling the tightness grip around his shaft. Then he slowly withdrew, only to leave the head of his penis in her once again. Inch by inch he slowly pushed into her slippery tight vagina, then retreated. Low growling sounds escaped him as he inched further and further into her. Sweat beaded on Amber's skin. Her breath came in short gasps, as her stomach buckled. She felt herself flush from an oncoming orgasm. Soon he had the full length of him buried into her. A sudden orgasm crashed through her and she bucked and moaned out loud as her vagina clutched to the welcome invader. Her body heaved. Muscles in her belly contracted and released, over and over, causing massaging pulses around Mark's hard cock. He stayed motionless there until her quaking body accepted the size of him. Then, ever so slowly, he began to stroke the full length of him in and out of her. Amber could feel the walls of her vagina being stretched with every upward stroke. It almost hurt, but she had never felt that fulfilled. Her breath matched his strokes. Her hips rode up and down with the timing of Mark's slow thrusts. Soon all she wanted was to be fucked hard by this man. She wanted to feel this huge cock ram in and out of her, bringing her to another orgasm.

But, Mark kept his slow rhythm going, occasionally stopping to watch Amber's reactions. Her hips raised and lowered enticing him to go faster. But, he wanted to see this woman go out of control. He watched Maria as she slid her hands up and down Amber's body, caressing her neck, squeezing those beautiful large tits and sliding down her bell to play with the swollen clit that now protruded from its hiding. When he caught Maria's eye, he nodded and smiled. Maria knew the cue.

Maria stepped back from the table and whispered in Amber's ear, "I'll be right back. Don't cum without me." Amber barely moved, other than the trembling of her body and her pumping hips.

Amber had to force her reply, "Sh... uh... Sure". Her eyes were clenched shut. Her nostrils were open wide. Her mouth hung open, as she breathed heavily and desperately.

Maria moved backward and stood straight. She looked over at Todd sitting on the couch. He had his pants completely off and stroking his rock hard cock in his hand. His gaze never left the sight of his wife getting fucked by a stranger in front of him. He was mesmerized. He wanted to cum. But, this was her present. He wanted to see her orgasm again. He wanted to see her completely lose control.

Maria unbuttoned the four buttons holding her dress closed. She slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She had been completely naked under it. She brought her fingers to her nostrils and smelled the scent on them from Amber's pussy. She licked them and then sank them between her own legs. She was wet. More than wet, she was soaked. All the action had her horny as Hell and she needed release. Her fingers found her slippery clit and she rubbed it hard.

Looking back at Todd, she saw that he hadn't even noticed her. All of his concentration was on the huge cock slowly sliding in and out of his wife, and how she responded to the massive thing. Stepping forward, she leaned down and kissed Amber on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth. Amber moaned and sucked hard at it.

Mark grabbed Amber's hips and pulled her further down the table. He slid his legs off the end of the table and stood, pulling her with him, never letting himself leave the hot slick warmth of her vagina. Her spread thighs were still held tightly to him and he could feel his balls riding on her slippery ass.

Maria climbed on the other end of the table and placed her knees on either side of Amber's head. Amber's eyes opened, gazing at the beautiful breasts hanging in front of her. Maria bent forward and took one of Amber's nipples in her mouth. She suckled on it and then moved on to the other. Amber's nipples were hard as stones. Maria bit down and tugged with her teeth, slightly shaking her head back and forth, as her hand slid down Amber's stomach and again found her swollen clitoris. Amber's constant moans and deep guttural sounds became louder.

Bending her neck back towards Amber, Maria whispered, "I am here for you." She moved one of her breasts to Amber's mouth, and Amber sucked it in. The puffy nipple immediately hardened. Amber grabbed both of Maria's tits in her hands, not releasing the nipple from her lips. She acted like a starving puppy; sucking and pulling hard at the nipple in front of her.

"I want you to eat me," Maria told her. With that she leaned forward and placed her legs on either side of Amber's chest. She lowered her pussy near Amber's mouth. Amber's arms wrapped around Maria's waist and she pulled down to bring Maria's pussy to her starving mouth. It was shaven, except a small patch of black hair on her mound. Amber's tongue dove into the slippery wetness and lapped at the folds, parting them to find a swollen clit. She sucked it between her lips and ran her tongue back and forth across it.

"Oh, yeah, honey," Maria cried. "Eat my pussy. Suck that clit!"

Amber let go of Maria's clit and moved her tongue deeper into the slippery folds. When she found Maria's vagina, she pushed her tongue in as far as she could. The silky taste drove Amber wild. Grabbing at Maria's ass, Amber pulled her down harder, driving her tongue deeper and tasting the girl's sweetness. She loved the taste of her. She loved the sweet scent of Maria's wetness, mixed with perfume. She hungrily devoured Maria's pussy, sliding it all over her mouth and chin.

She resumed her attack on Maria's hard clit. Her tongue licked up and down over the hard button. Soon, Maria's body began to shake. She drove her pussy down harder against Amber's mouth, as the first waves of a climax rippled through her body. Then, her vagina exploded into a million stars that swept up to her nipples and then through her whole body. Amber licked, and sucked, and swallowed the newfound juices. Maria suddenly climaxed a second time into the slippery lips lapping at her.

Mark grabbed Amber's waist and pulled her ass slightly over the table's edge. The excitement of watching Maria's climaxes heightened his carnal desires. Grabbing at Amber's hips, he thrust deep inside her. Then he pulled out and slammed back into her. Amber could feel the fat head of his cock thrusting in and out of her like a piston in a locomotive as his thickness stretched the walls of her vagina.. Her legs flailed at his sides. He thrust faster and deeper, feeling the head of his cock pushing on her cervix. The sweat dripped from his forehead, and dribbled down his back, as he pounded harder and harder.

Amber's body went into convulsions as the first climax hit her. She was gasping for breath, silently begging for Mark to stop, but wanting more. Mark kept up the unrelenting pace. Soon, another orgasm cascaded through her, coming from deep within her vaginal walls. She felt like she was going to be fucked to death! Still yet, Mark continued pounding his big cock in and out of her. He reached forward and grabbed her arms, pulling them towards him. He held her tight, pulling her whole body to him with her arms. He fed off the vision of this beautiful woman being fucked by him and pounded harder. He watched his thick cock as it slid in and out. He saw the white froth of her cum drenching his manhood. He pounded harder.

Then, Mark pulled roughly at her arms and yelled, "Here it comes, baby! I am going to come deep inside you!"

He pushed several times deeply into her soaking pussy, feeling her fire in the deepest regions of her womanhood. His cock jerked and spewed deeply into her. Amber's third orgasm came at the same time. Both of their bodies shook and lurched. Amber felt his massive cock against her cervix as they both came.

"Oh, GOD!!" she cried out.

He continued pounding in and out as his cock kept cumming in her, filling her with his semen.

"Fuck me. FUCK ME!!", Amber yelled.

"I'm cumming deep in your pussy", Mark yelled!

Waves of pleasure jerked up and down Amber's body. Mark's body shuddered violently. A large gasp came from his lips, as they both breathlessly collapsed onto the table, Mark's body lying on hers.

Maria slipped off the table and was kissing Amber's mouth, tasting her own juices there. While her hands caressed the fullness of Amber's breasts, their tongues slid around each other in a mating ritual. Both were still panting from their climaxes.

Mark pulled his cock out of Amber with a slight slurping noise. Breathing heavily, he reached down and pulled on his scrub pants.

Maria stood and then bent to pick up her smock. Through the corner of her eye she could see Todd still sitting on the sofa, watching her. She decided to give him a bit of a show and leaned away, exposing her dripping pussy from behind.

Todd's hand was still wrapped around his hardened cock as he looked at Maria. His wide eyes were glazed and his jaw was open. He couldn't believe the sight that just happened before him.

Maria grabbed her smock and slid into it, buttoning only the two middle buttons. She gathered up the towels and folded them neatly.

Mark helped Amber off the table and steered her to the sofa beside Todd. She plopped down, naked and exhausted, cum still seeping from her swollen pussy. He then went back and folded the table and put away the sheets and oils.

Turning to Todd and Amber, with a warm exhausted smile, he spoke, "I think you got your money's worth. Call me again if you wish for us to return." He smiled and gave a wink. He and Maria gathered their items and left the house.

Todd and Amber sat there dumbfounded; the event was still rushing through their minds. Finally, Amber turned to Todd and said, "Did... did you like that?"

"Like it?" Todd added, "That was the most exciting thing I have ever seen!" He was still rock hard, with his fist still clamped around it. "What about you?"

Amber smiled. "That was the best present ever!" She looked down at Todd's erection. "Maybe we better take care of that, huh?"

Amber leaned forward and slid Todd's t-shirt off over his head. Bending, she took his penis into her mouth. She sucked heavily on it, while jerking her hand up and down its length. She watched as his balls shrunk up next to the shaft and knew he wouldn't last long.

Amber sprang up and straddled Todd's legs, lowering herself onto his stiff penis. Slowly, she rocked her pelvis back and forth.

Todd felt the slipperiness of Mark's cum still inside her. He pumped excitedly into the loose, sloppy pussy of his beautiful wife. He felt Mark's slick cum seeping out, as it dribbled down his shaft and balls. Reaching down, he wiped two fingers through it and brought a large globule to Amber's lips. Moaning, she licked at it and then she sucked his fingers clean. Todd leaned forward and kissed her lips, letting his tongue enter. He could taste the smooth saltiness of Mark's cum lingering there.

Todd pumped feverishly into her. "Oh, fuck! Honey, I love you so much! I loved watching you have orgasm after orgasm," he whimpered.

Amber leapt up and down on his lap, feeling Mark's wetness smear all over the two of them. She knew Todd was getting close to an orgasm. She leaned back, positioning his penis to find her g-spot. Her fingers slid down and rubbed her clit fiercely. They both bucked and pounded against each other. Soon she felt Todd's penis convulsing inside of her. She rubbed her clit faster and they both exploded in orgasms together.

For a long time they just stayed there in each other's arms, quietly kissing, touching, and holding each other lovingly. They eventually rolled themselves over and lounged on the sofa. Naked and tired, they spent the night in each other's arms on the sofa.

12