Jen Gets Her First Erotic Massage

Story Info
Jen gets a “sensual” massage, which leads to much more..
2.4k words
3.39
16.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Sam, and my wife is Jen. These are aliases; they aren't our real names. However, aside from our names, all my stories and details are true.

I recount my stories in a specific way. I tend to be descriptive, perhaps a little too much, but I always want to capture all the details and give an accurate recounting of what happened. Writing this primarily for the reader also allows me to relive the experience.

Our (mine and Jen's) sexual kinks and experiences usually play out like this: after we have an experience, we revert to our "regular" sex lives, which are more "vanilla," but still incredibly enjoyable. We are both fortunate in that we very much enjoy sex with each other and each other's company. Any sexual experience we have with someone else or while embracing our kinky life is just the icing on the cake.

This story takes place in June - about a month and a half after Jen and I visited the sex club where she got tied up and had sex with another guy.

--------------------------------

Jen and I were in bed one night, talking about our fantasies. I knew about her sexual history before we met, and she knew about mine. One of the things she fantasized about were the erotic massages I got at a massage parlor. I told her how the masseuse gave me a table shower and then a massage followed by a happy ending, and the other time she had full sex with me on the massage table.

Jen told me that it sounded really hot, and she would actually like to be in the room to watch a masseuse get me off. However, there were a couple of issues with that. The first one was that all the massage parlors I called did not allow couples or an additional woman to be in the room. The second issue was that Jen happens to be very "possessive" of me and doesn't like it when I get attention from other women. Although Jen wanted to make this happen, and even if we were able to find a massage parlor that would let a woman in the room to watch, we both agreed that Jen's reaction may not be great, or she may feel very bad after it's done. For that reason, we thought that it may not be a great idea.

While we were talking about massages, I told her that I thought it would be very hot for me to see Jen get an erotic massage with a happy ending. Jen loved regular massages and loved getting fingered and fucked, so I thought it would be a great idea to have her get a massage like that. I also find it very hot to see Jen having orgasms and being pleasured, so I thought it was a win-win.

Jen was cool with that idea, so I threw myself into our new mission. I found a couple of guys who actually seemed to have a legitimate massage practice and also seemed up to perform "sensual" massages as well. Her only firm requirement was that the massage be a "real" massage by someone who knew how to give a massage. She didn't want some guy who gave a two-minute massage and then just started fingering her.

I received many responses to the post I put up on a couple of Hotwife-Swinger websites that we were members of, and I found several people who stood out. The top choice was a guy who really seemed to know what he's doing and actually had a massage studio in New Jersey - about a 40-minute drive from where we lived. He specialized in sports massages professionally, as a sports massage therapist, and said that would also give a sensual massage. He said he's done it before a couple of times, but "off the record," as it wasn't his primary business. He even had a professional website and a bunch of positive reviews on Google and Yelp. The only drawback was his location, which wasn't close to us, and he wouldn't come to us. There was another guy who said that he was a quasi-professional masseur, and there were other guys who called themselves "amateur" masseurs and claimed that they were skilled in giving massages as well. Some of them said that they took massage "classes" at some point in their lives.

Jen was into the concept, but she said that as this wasn't a fully "normal" professional massage, where she wouldn't care what her masseuse looked like, because this had an erotic component to it, she wanted to make sure that she was attracted to the guy who was giving her the massage. I thought that was a fair point, so I reached out to all the people that I found and responded and asked for some photos. I showed them to Jen, and there were eight people in total who she thought were attractive looking. From those eight, we were able to narrow the group down to four different people.

I contacted them all to try to really figure out what their massage experience was, and Jen suggested that we meet with each one for drinks just to see how their personality is. I thought this was a good idea, although it is a little bit weird because when a person is getting a massage they don't normally meet with their masseuse/masseur prior to getting a massage, but I understood that this wasn't a normal type of massage, and I wanted to make sure that Jen was as comfortable as possible with this. So with that said, we went ahead and tried to arrange meetings with these four people.

The first of the people we met with was this guy named Drew, and he was a really nice guy. Jen really liked the way he looked; he had a very nice personality. He was a little bit of a mix between a blue-collar guy and a white-collar guy, and he was very handsome.

Jen and I sat in a booth together, across from Andrew, and we had a really nice conversation. During that conversation, Drew admitted to us that he exaggerated his massage capabilities - he was not a quasi-professional masseuse, and he'd never done anything like that professionally, but he said that when he massaged his previous girlfriends, they enjoyed it, so that's what led him to respond to our post. Jen appreciated his honesty and was really into his looks and personality, and eventually - about an hour into our meeting - Jen went to the bathroom and when she came back, she said that she's going to sit near him, so she sat next to him and they were getting a little bit "touchy-feely".

Drew asked if he could kiss her, and she said yes, and they kissed a little bit and made out a little bit in the booth. It was totally unexpected, and I was happy that the restaurant was pretty empty so no one saw them. When we parted ways, Jen told him that we'll be in touch and we'll see him later at a different time.

After that meeting, I asked her what she thought of Drew, and she said that obviously she thought he was attractive and had a great personality - which was very important to her. She said that she actually would be interested in having an MFM with him, but that he wasn't the guy for the massage because he didn't know how to give a massage and she really wanted a real massage that would feel like it's coming from someone who knew what they were doing. She mentioned again though, that down the road Drew is certainly a guy who she would be interested in having an MFM with - but that's another story.

We tried to set up meetings with the other three people, and as luck would have it, all three of them flaked. That included the professional masseur who had the studio. We arranged a date and time for us to make the 45-minute drive to him, and planned to have a drink at a local bar prior to the massage. However, the morning of the massage, he informed me that he had come down with a stomach virus and had to reschedule our meeting to a different time.

It was already the weekend that we decided we were going to do this, but we had no good candidates to give Jen the massage. I went through all of the responses I got once again and I saw a guy that I missed initially - whose name was Jason - and who claimed to have massage experience and was local. I showed his pic to Jen who thought he looked "attractive enough". I contacted him and he lived nearby so we arranged to meet at the rooftop bar of a hotel that was close to both of us.

We decided to get a room at the hotel, as a "just in case," and then went up to the rooftop bar. We met Jason and had a really great conversation, and when he excused himself to go to the bathroom, Jen told me that she liked his vibe and thought he was attractive. Jason also talked a very big game about his massage abilities. When Jason came back, we finished our drinks, paid the bill, and made our way to the hotel room.

Jason came into the room and wanted to get the "ground rules" set. He said that he'll check in with Jen before anything and ask her for permission. He was also very cautious and discreet and told me that he wasn't very comfortable with photos or videos being taken and if I did, I needed to make sure not to get his face in it. He did, though, offer to take some photos, with him holding the phone.

With that all ironed out, he asked Jen to take off her clothing and lay down on the bed. Jen obediently stripped down to her bra and thong and lay face-down on the bed. While she was getting undressed, he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. After Jen was situated, Jason started massaging her, using a little bit of oil, and started working on her neck and back. He seemed to be doing a good job. He then asked her if he can unhook her bra to have better access to her back, and she said yes, so he did. He was keeping it pretty professional, though his hands did wander to the sides of her beautiful breasts that were pressed against the bed.

He then moved his hands down lower and started kneading her ass and pulling apart her butt-cheeks, which is something she likes, and she made some small whimpering noises. He worked his way down to her feet and massaged them and then asked her to turn over.

Jen turned over and her bra was out of place, completely exposing her breasts and erect nipples. Jason noticed but started working on her feet first, then skipping over her thong panty-clad pussy and went to her stomach and chest, lightly touching her breasts and then massaging them. He then started rubbing her shoulders. Jen was clearly getting turned on and horny, and as Jason was massaging her shoulders, his boxers were at eye level, and it was clear that he was aroused. Jen reached out with her hand and started running his cock through his boxers. Jason obviously enjoyed that and moved his hands down to her thong, which he moved aside to start rubbing Jen's clit. After a couple of minutes, Jen let go of Jason's boxers and took her thong off. Jason got the idea and moved towards the end of the bed and started fingering Jen's pussy with one hand and her clit with the other. He kept increasing his tempo, with Jen moaning how good that felt, and after a few minutes, Jen's legs started shaking, and she began to orgasm.

Jen gestured to me to come over, and I quickly stripped and went to her. She started stroking my cock and then put it in her mouth, and then she told me to fuck her. I moved Jen on her side and then got in between my legs and started fucking her tight pussy, and she started moaning. Jason took off his boxers and got on the bed. His dick was similar to mine - maybe a little bit longer but not very noticeable. He then started rubbing Jen's breasts while I was fucking her. Jen saw Jason's dick in close proximity to her and started playing with it. She then put it in her mouth and started giving him a blowjob.

I know that Jen's blowjobs are amazing, and looking at her sexy body with her tits bouncing while she was trying to keep Jason's dick in her mouth was an incredible sexual sight. After about 3 minutes of me fucking her, I felt like I was going to cum. I quickly pulled out so that I could stop myself from cumming, but I was too far in, and I started cumming in my hands as I was pulling out. I excused myself to go to the bathroom to wash up.

When I came out, Jen hadn't missed a beat and was sucking Jason's cock while playing with his balls. After a few more minutes, Jason asked Jen where she wants him to cum, and she told him "Cum on my face and tits." It was so hot to hear her say that. She always asks me to do the same, but I never like doing that and always enjoy cumming inside her tight pussy. Jason, though, was happy to oblige. Jen was rotating between sucking and jerking his cock, and Jason suddenly grabbed his cock out of her hand and let loose like a fire hose, covering her face and tits with cum.

Jen was proud of herself. She absolutely loves making men cum, and she loved that he ejaculated all over her face and tits. She told me to take a picture, which I happily did.

Jason got some towels for Jen and then thanked us for a great time. He then got dressed, gave Jen a kiss on the lips while squeezing her breast, and said goodbye.

Jen said that in all honesty, Jason's actual massage was lacking and didn't compare to the professional massages she had received in the past, but she still had a lot of fun.

We may pursue another sensual massage, but if we do, it won't be for a while.

Until next time, enjoy!