The Gift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The horny pet thumped her feet on the floor and shook her butt. Her pussy burned like fire, now the drugs were definitely swaying her. She remembered big men in the past who had held her down and pounded her like an animal or a big fat onahole. That's all she was, a cunt toy, and now she needed a good dicking more than ever.

While Madison lay on her bed with her laptop, Becky stared at the ribbing on the wooden bedpost. She shuffled up to it and pressed her wet vulva against the wood. It wasn't much, but it felt good, so good. Becky didn't know if it would be enough to make her cum, but at least Madison might notice how horny she was.

"Hey, what you doing? Get in your cage."

Becky's heart sank. She pulled away from the bedpost, crawled into her cage and sat obediently like a dog. She settled with her imagination; she daydreamed about a nice man with a fat cock giving her a deep gentle fuck and filling her womb with cum.

"Bad Becky," said Madison. "Don't be doing it with nobody or nothing else. Only me."

Becky endured several hours of irritation and frustration, until Madison left the house. The pet ventured back to the bedpost and humped away, but her delight turned to frustration as she realized that it still wasn't good enough to make her cum. The wooden ribs were hard and unpleasant and just didn't touch her very well.

Becky mind fixated on the bathroom, where she imagined a spot that could help her cum. After nervously listening to ensure that neither Madison nor her parents were home, Becky crawled into the hallway and entered the bathroom. As usual, a yellow floor mat was drying over the porcelain edge of the tub. It was covered with little rubbery nubs for traction. With her heart pounding, she eased one leg into the tub and straddled the raunchy floor mat. The tendrils on her vulva promised to deliver real pleasure, and she rocked away with gusto. Becky knew she risked an infection by rubbing into the unsanitary mat, but it felt so good, finally she was getting to the orgasm that she needed. The motion stimulated her clitoris and transported her to the memory of happier times when she was free and could twiddle herself with her fingers. Becky tipped closer and closer to orgasm, she was so excited, everything was going to be better now.

Becky hit the point of no return and mentally screamed with pleasure. As waves of good feeling rocked her body, she squirted. When she realized she was flooding the mat she scrambled to position her hind over the bathtub while she finished ejaculating.

Crap. Not only had she soaked the mat, but she left some fluid puddled on the floor outside the tub. She grabbed a towel with her mouth and soaked up the puddle as best as she could, then picked the towel up again with her mouth - from a dry corner - and put it in the bathtub. Then she nudged the soaked rubbery floor mat into the bathtub. It smelled like urine, so she switched on the ventilation with her elbow. Becky crawled into her cage and waited, her heart pounding, dreading the coming punishment.

Someone opened the door. Becky's heart pounded. The unknown figure walked to the back of the house. Must have been one of the parents. Then the person stepped into Madison's bathroom. Maybe they wouldn't notice?

An ice dagger cut through Becky's heart at the sound of Madison's mother gasping and yelling. "What on Earth is this?"

Becky waited in anguish for another hour or two until Madison came home. The pet sat helpless in her cage and listened as the woman complained to her daughter about the dirty, pee-smelling towel and mat in the bathtub.

"I didn't do it," said Madison.

"It's Becky that did it, do you let her go to the bathroom unsupervised? I told you already to keep her locked and leashed, you can't let her wander our house. And why isn't she potty trained?"

"She is potty trained."

"Then what's all this?"

"I don't know."

"You better stop her from doing it ever again."

"I know, mom."

"And clean this up right now."

Becky waited for ten awful minutes until Madison stormed back in the room. "What the fuck did you do that for?" she said. Becky made a remorseful face and shook her head. "Come out of your cage." Becky crawled forward, and Madison spanked her over and over. Her owner's sharp hand stung at Becky's smooth, delicate ass. Tears welled in the pet's eyes. "Bitch."

Madison dropped back on her bed after dealing only three spanks. Becky apologized in the only way she knew how: she snuggled up between her owner's legs and nuzzled at her crotch. Madison sighed, pulled off her pants and expose her soft prick. "Yeah, suck it." Becky took it in her mouth and rolled it with her tongue until it grew to its full four inches, then sucked away. She blew saliva and drooled over the cock for a sloppy wet blowjob. Madison moaned, lay back in the bed, and grabbed Becky's hair. Cum spurted into Becky's mouth and she dutifully swallowed. Madison crawled into the blankets and fell asleep. Becky also shuffled under the warm blankets and tried to sleep next to her owner, but she was too flustered and horny.

"You don't leave unless I says you can leave," said Madison the next day as she fastened the shock collar around Becky's neck. The soft plastic and cold electrodes gently constricted Becky's throat. Madison clipped the end of Becky's leash to the bedpost. "When you be needing to go potty, you let me know by lifting your leg up." Becky nodded.

Madison used Becky's mouth and pussy every day and constantly fondled her breasts. She cleaned her properly, fed her well and brushed her teeth. Unfortunately, she continued making her drink her shake with aphrodisiac, and she still didn't fuck Becky the way she needed it. After only a few minutes of burying her cock in the pet's pussy, Madison would ejaculate and then roll away, leaving poor Becky unsatisfied. The slave whore was desperate to cum again.

---

Madison stretched Becky's left nipple and let the clamp close its jaws around the soft areola. Becky bit her lip to endure the sharp squeeze. Madison applied another clamp to Becky's right nipple, then slapped the tits together from the sides. She squeezed Becky's breasts and jiggled them back and forth. Then came the weights; Becky tensed up as Madison hooked the little black chunks of metal onto the clamps. Madison jiggled Becky's breasts again, sending the weights swinging beneath her already pendulous hangers. Madison, who was naked, masturbated with one hand while groping Becky with the other.

After giving Becky a final slap on her stretched left tit, Madison walked on her knees up to her face and rubbed her rock-hard musky penis against the pet's cheek.

"Time for sucky sucky."

Becky opened wide and took the prick in its entirety. She suckled around the shaft while the weights tugged on her poor nipples. Like most sex dolls, Becky was very orally skilled, having learned all kinds of tricks for deepthroating, elaborate tongue action, sloppy saliva play, ball worship and so on, but she held back from giving Madison the benefit of such enthusiastic treatment. Madison didn't seem to notice that she was getting a subpar service, but soon pushed Becky's head away, saying "naw, I'mma use your pussy now."

Becky mentally rejoiced as her plan succeeded. Madison clambered on top of Becky and shoved her prick into the pet's needy cunt. The horny middle-aged woman squeezed her vagina around her owner's teenaged cock, seizing on the chance to cum. But the pain in her nipples pulled her mind away. Madison rocked against Becky for a few tantalizing minutes, but her simple thrusts didn't create the deep sparks that Becky craved. When Madison jizzed into Becky's pussy, the pet shook and banged her fists in frustration.

"Oh you must want them clamps removed," said Madison. She unceremoniously pulled off both the nipple clamps at nearly the same time. Becky's tender nipples exploded in pain. She shuddered from head to toe, then took deep breaths and lay still.

As the soreness in her nipples dissipated, Becky's cunt grew hot and fiery with desire. She needed to be fucked, ideally a big man would come and stuff her pussy. But Madison was good enough - her cock wasn't too small, she just needed to keep going a little longer. If she would just give Becky a second round, maybe she would have the stamina to make the poor pet cum. Madison was lying naked on the bed, ready to breed Madison if she just got excited again. There was no other option. Becky clambered onto Madison's bed and crawled on top of the resting girl.

"Uh, what the heck?"

Becky dropped her vulva against Madison's soft penis and looked at her owner with needy eyes. She wiggled her hips and pressed her breasts in Madison's face just the way the girl liked it.

"Fucking get off me you slut!" She pushed Becky away and got up.

Becky crawled off the bed and scrambled headfirst into her cage to signal obedience. Madison slammed the door shut, and Becky was stuck with her face against the wall and her ass towards the center of the room.

"Bitch come trying to rape me?" said Madison. She tugged on Becky's leash - oh no, please no, thought the pet - and then came the shocks, fierce lashes of electric pain going through her neck. Becky thrashed against the confines of her cage until Madison finally ceased. Then Becky wept.

"Well I suppose I should use less of the aphrodisiac," said Madison to herself. She lay on her bed, leaving Becky to stew in her raging sex hormones.

Becky's urges ebbed over the coming hours, but only as her bladder grew full. Eventually she raised her leg, needing to pee. Getting no response, she looked back. Madison was taking a nap.

Becky held her pee in, hoping that Madison would wake up soon enough. But the pressure grew and grew. Should she wake her owner up? Then the pressure receded, and Becky felt relieved, she should be able to wait longer. Oh no, the pressure was coming back, it was so bad this time! In desperation she banged against her cage. The motion aggravated her urinary situation, she wanted to release all that fluid, but she dared not do it in her owner's room. She banged harder against the cage.

"Huh? What the fuck you doing?"

Becky raised her leg as high as she could. Ohh, that motion made her want to pee so badly! All that liquid inside her was so close to sweet release! She silently begged for her owner to take her to the potty, she needed it more than anything.

"Ugh, fine," said Madison. The groggy girl stumbled out of bed, took the leash and opened the cage while Becky's anticipation grew ever more painful. The pet scrambled out to the bathroom, almost pulling Madison along. She was so close to peeing, just a few more seconds! She straddled the toilet and let go.

Becky couldn't moan, so when she felt great pleasure she only expressed herself through breathing, body language and facial expression. If Madison could have seen Becky's face she probably would have been surprised by the kind of happiness that Becky felt as she emptied her bladder, but as the pet had her back to Madison she got to enjoy the moment with a measure of solitude. She shot her urine down for a long time, and the hard pressure turned to calm relief. Madison grabbed some toilet paper and wiped off Becky's crotch, then washed her hands and led Becky back to their room.

Becky didn't want to go back in her cage, and though the pain of electroshock was fresh in her mind she also wanted to show gratitude to Madison for taking her to pee. She jumped onto Madison's bed and curled up to sleep. Her owner sighed and accepted her presence.

12