The Gift of Orgasms - Cheerful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Niki said.

"I said you're gorgeous," I repeated, still firm.

"You... you want to sleep with me?" Niki said. "Is that why... you're trying to..." She was doing her best to process the situation. I sort of wished that Uncle Pete had left me instructions to navigate this part.

"Look, you don't have to do anything," I said with a shrug. "If you wanted to mess around some, I could get you off like this more often."

Niki stared at me fiercely. "I'm not some whore."

"I'm not saying you are," I said. "Both parties having an orgasm isn't prostitution. It's literally just sex."

Niki frowned as she processed this a moment. She must have realized that she was still on her knees, because she stood up suddenly.

"I... I don't know what... I..." she stuttered.

"Look, I am happy to have made you happy. I also just wanted to experiment some with it myself, and I've done that," I said. "I've given you two orgasms now. I haven't gotten any. If you wanted a third..." I shrugged, letting the implication hang. "But you're one hundred percent free to go and never come back."

Niki looked at me again, apparently unsure. She gingerly stepped toward the door. When I didn't move, she took another step. I raised an eyebrow, watching her.

"It was... it was good to meet you," she muttered. She turned and left. A few seconds after my door closed, I heard hers open and close down the hall. I wandered over to the door and locked it.

This time, I was not able to keep from masturbating.

---

My uncle's funeral was on a Saturday. The next day, Sunday morning, I heard a tentative knock on my door. I looked through the peephole and saw Niki, now dressed in a black tank top. Again, I forced myself to wait before opening the door. Again, I invited her in.

"Can you still do... you know?" she opened the conversation.

"Yeah," I said. I hadn't tested it yet today, but I was getting comfortable enough in the ability to say yes despite verification.

"Ok," Niki said. "How about this? Hand job, fully clothed, and we make out while I do it?"

Immediately, I was turned off. Not that it wasn't a tempting offer, of course, but I could tell that Niki had come in with the express mission of getting the best orgasm of her life while giving as little as possible in return. I was reminded of the busty beauties that used to tend to Uncle Pete's whims. With that memory firmly in mind, I resolved myself.

"Nah," I said. "I'll pass."

I watched Niki's determination fade. "What?" she said.

"Don't get me wrong," I said. "Thanks for the offer. But I think I'm going to wait for someone who wants to have some more fun."

Niki stammered for a moment, then blurted, "I just met you! I don't just give out hand jobs to anyone!"

"That's fine," I said with a shrug. After getting over the prospect of getting off immediately, I was now starting to have some fun. I knew that a little restraint in this time would pan out later. "Again, thanks for the offer."

Niki looked like she might have been about to cave and offer more, but then she steeled herself and smiled back at me. "Have a good day," she said. She left.

The best orgasm they ever had. That's what Uncle Pete said this power was. If that was the case and Niki had already had two for free, I didn't feel bad at all for turning her down. I knew that she was trying to save face, wanting to have the orgasm but not wanting to be a slut. If that's what she wanted most, that was fine with me. I could find another girl to do what I wanted. She couldn't say the same.

With that in mind, I went for a little walk around the building. Niki was the one I had jerked off to the most, but that was because I saw her the most. There were other hot girls in the building with me. The trick was finding them and propositioning them in the best way.

I wandered the nine floors of the apartment building, effectively doing laps. I saw a few divorced dads and some girls that I didn't find quite as attractive. Finally, I came across a pretty brunette. She was didn't have quite as nice of a chest as Niki, but she was fit and looked great in yoga pants.

"Hi," I said with a warm smile. She was waiting at an elevator on the ninth floor.

She looked up from her phone, locked eyes with me, and gave a polite smile. Then she looked back on the phone.

We both stepped onto the elevator. She pressed "lobby", I pressed "4". The door closed.

"I know I don't know you," I started. My experience with Niki had emboldened me. "...but I can give you the best orgasm of your life."

The brunette's eyebrows hit the ceiling. "Wh..." she started to say. My mental command cut her off. She was a moaner. Her hands went to the railing of the elevator, where she gripped white-knuckled as she came.

She finished just as the elevator door opened on floor four. I stepped off, then turned around and put a foot in the door. The brunette was staring at me with a shocked and slightly-thrilled expression.

"If you would like another, I am in room 414," I said with a smile. "We can talk about it." I removed the foot from the elevator door and--with a little bit of proud swagger--walked back to my apartment.

As I rounded the corner, I saw that Niki was standing in front of my door, apparently waiting for me to get back. Her arms were crossed in a sort of "huffed" pose and I could tell she was unhappy to be there again, let alone left waiting.

"Hi Niki," I said warmly.

Once inside the apartment, she turned and said, "Ok. Blowjob, topless, and you can cum on my face or chest if you want." Now we were getting somewhere. If she had come in that morning with that offer, I probably would have jumped on it, but I admit I got a power trip by telling her no this morning.

"Again, thanks but no thanks," I said, smiling kindly. My pants had felt suddenly very tight in front.

"Fine!" Niki exclaimed. "My pussy then! Full nude!"

"I'm good," I said with a dismissive shrug. Niki's mouth dropped open.

"Well what do you want then?" she demanded.

"I want you seduce me," I said honestly. "I'm not an errand boy. And I don't like you coming here in a bidding war for how little you can do to get the best orgasm ever."

"It's not the best..." she started to say, but her voice dropped when she realized that her instinctive response was probably not accurate. It was the best she had ever had and they both knew it.

"So if you really want that, then I want you to put actual effort into it," I said. "Pretend I'm a boyfriend that you're fucking crazy over and it's my birthday. Or Valentine's Day and I just bought you a big-ass diamond necklace. Don't come in bargaining with how little you can do. If you want me to blow your mind, return the favor!"

Niki wasn't indignant anymore. She appeared to be considering something. She pursed her lips and said, "I offended you."

"A little bit, yeah," I admitted.

"I didn't ask for you to give me that orgasm," Niki said.

"Fine," I shrugged. "I won't do it again." I wasn't smiling anymore.

Niki turned away from me, then turned back and said, "I'm sorry I offended you." Then she walked out.

I ordered a pizza. It felt like a pizza sort of day. Very shortly after it arrived, there was a knock on the door. The brunette from the elevator was there. We had a conversation very similar to the one I had with Niki the day before: Dead uncle, magic power, she's very attractive, and we're one to zero on the orgasm scoreboard. I found out her name was Madi. Why do all the sexy girls have names that end with 'i'?

"You want me to sleep with you?" Madi said.

"If you want orgasms, I don't think it's impolite to expect the same," I said with a humble shrug.

"And what sort of thing are you thinking?" Madi asked. I was comforted that Madi hadn't shut it down instantly. Maybe she was more open-minded than Niki.

"I don't know," I said vaguely. "Maybe some fun lingerie, maybe some time on your knees, maybe a facial..." I shrugged. I fully recognized that if you traded lingerie for topless, I was propositioning her with Niki's second offer. Still, Madi was nicer to me.

"You want porn star treatment," Madi observed.

I thought about it, shrugged, and then said, "Yeah, that's about right."

"And you'll give me... you know... that, again?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

There was a knock at the door. I glanced at the pizza on the counter, Madi, and then back at the door. Oh shit.

"Full disclosure," I said, "you're not the first one I propositioned with this." I looked through the peephole. It was Niki. She was wearing a coat, but I could see lace beneath it. If my dick wasn't hard before, it was now.

I looked back at Madi, "And it looks like someone else is taking me up on it." Madi blinked, but to her credit she didn't seem offended or surprised. I continued, "So how about you think about it and if you decide to take me up on this, you swing by later on?"

Madi picked up her purse and started to the door. "To clarify, you're about to fuck another girl in exchange for that mind blowing orgasm. And you're kicking me out, but if I decide to fuck you too, I should come back."

I thought about it a moment, nodded, and said, "Yeah, I suppose that's it. I know it doesn't paint me in the best light, but..."

"No, but I didn't exactly expect differently from a guy," Madi said with a shrug. "I might see you later."

In a flash of inspiration, I realized I was setting myself up for this situation again. I scribbled my number on a piece of paper and handed it to Madi.

I opened the door to let Madi out. Niki took the cue to spread the long jacket, showcasing her body in the black lace. Her fantastic tits were held heroically by the fabric. Fishnets and garters led into the lacey panties. A lace choker and black high heels completed the look. I only got a brief glance, of course, before Niki saw Madi emerging and the coat snapped close again. Niki's face flushed.

Madi smiled kindly at Niki as she stepped past her. "He's all yours," Madi commented. "Have fun."

"Sorry about that," I said, looking up at Niki. "Madi and I were just talking about... well... I'm sure you can guess."

Niki turned her head, watching Madi turn around the corner. "Did you two...? Should I come back later?"

"Oh, no," I said. "We were just talking through it. Uncle, magic power, all that."

"So you're still..."

"Horny? Full? Yeah," I nodded. We stood there awkwardly for a moment, then I had an idea. "How about I close the door and you knock again and we try this all again?"

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea," Niki said with a nod.

I closed the door, backed away, and waited. There was a knock on the door. I waited a moment, then opened the door. Niki spread the long jacket, showcasing her body in the black lace. Her fantastic tits were held heroically by the fabric. Fishnets and garters led into the lacey panties. A lace choker and black high heels completed the look. I feasted my eyes on her body, which was so much better than I had imagined.

"Can I come in?" Niki purred.

"Please," I said, stepping aside. As she passed, I locked the door behind.

Niki dropped the jacked on the floor and sauntered into the living room. She gave me several long seconds of admiring of her ass was framed by the panties before she turned on her high heels and walked back towards me. She leaned in, smiling coyly and pressing herself against my chest. In the heels, she was just an inch shorter than me. She kissed me, running her hands down my chest.

I realized that I was standing very stiffly. I was not a virgin, but I was always so concerned about getting the girl to where she needed to go. I realized suddenly that I had very little idea of how to enjoy sex that was all about me. To compound the matter was the fact that she was a gorgeous girl, with amazing tits, and operating under orders (that I gave her, no less!) to blow my mind. I had no idea what to do.

Thankfully, Niki took something of the "I'll take care of you" approach. She took my hands, which were dangling uselessly at my side, and pressed them against her tits. With her fingers laced in mind, she squeezed, encouraging me to grip her body tightly. Her lips broke contact with mind and started their way down to my neck. In between the tender, passionate kisses, Niki sucked on my skin, playing lightly with her teeth.

Niki broke contact with my neck long enough to move to lightly bite by earlobe. Then, she whispered, "If anything pops into your mind... if you want me to do anything... tell me." With her fingers still laced in mine, she moved our hands down so they cupped her ass. "No matter how filthy," she added.

I confess, all memory of an awkward hallway interaction was gone.

Niki unlaced her fingers from mine, leaving them in place on her ass, and then took grip of my belt buckle. She smiled promisingly up at me, then turned and pulled me away from the door, leading me by the buckle. She positioned me in front of my bed, then put a gentle hand on my chest to lower me down. It was good that I was sitting now. My knees might not have lasted much longer.

She stood in front of me. My hands, showing slightly more confidence now, were exploring her body--more or less just trading between fondling her tits and her ass. Niki spun slowly and sensuously, aiding my hands in their exploration and displaying her perfect body from every angle. After a minute or two, while she was facing me and my hands were gripping her ass, she purred, "Spank me."

"What?" I said.

"Spank me, baby," Niki said. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned into me. My hands didn't leave her ass. "I've been bad and I need spanked."

I lifted both hands off her ass and returned them with force. I slapped her harder than I intended to, but Niki only giggled. Emboldened, I did it again, slapping her ass one cheek at a time for five or six slaps. It was fun! I had never spanked a sexy girl before.

Once I was done slapping her ass, Niki spun slowly to face her ass to me. She bent at the knees, descending and rubbing her ass against my crotch. I was sure that she found what she was looking for, because I was rocking a very pitched tent. Her hands found mine again and she pressed my palms against her tits. She lifted her knees, then descended again, grinding again against me. As she did, she squeezed hard on my hands, squeezing her own tits in turn. She rose again, then descended. This time, she moved my hands to the top of her bra, encouraging me to grip the top. With our shared grip, she pulled on the bra, popping her tits out into the open. I actually let out a moan as she grinded her ass against my dick and had me squeeze her tits. I had spent a lot of mental power trying to picture those tits.

After another minute of grinding, Niki stepped away from me, facing out into the room. She reached around, unclasping her bra while I stared at her ass. She let the lace drop to the ground, then turned back around. Her tits were spectacular--even more than I imagined. She was one of the rare creatures with large volume and smaller nipples--just my type. She walked closer and leaned in, pressing them against my face. I didn't need guiding to know what to do. My hands gripped them easily and my mouth greedily sucked on them, one a time.

Niki giggled. "That's lovely," she purred in my ear. I felt her hands running down my back, then slipping around to my front. I heard my belt buckle before I felt it. She had opened it. With nimble fingers, she unzipped my pants and carefully nudged them down my legs. When they hit my knees, she had to lower far enough that her tit dropped out of my mouth. She continued pushing my pants down. I let them slip off my feet. Her face was now down by my knees. Her eyes, filled with naked lust, looked up at my eyes, then dropped down to my crotch. Her skillful fingers went to work again, gently easing the elastic of my boxer shorts over my stiff and throbbing dick. Her fingertips brushed against my balls and I almost came right there. She edged the boxers down off my legs. She pushed both my pants and underwear out of the way, smiled naughtily at me, and leaned forward.

Her lips pressed against the base of my shaft, her bottom lip just tickling the top of my balls. She sucked gently, pulling my sensitive skin against her lips. She let it go and then an exploring, seductive tongue appeared on my shaft. In a curving, wandering pattern the warm tongue worked its way up my dick, pausing at the top to run laps around the head. To my amazement, she smiled up at me as she did it.

Then, she opened wide and descended. My cock plunged into her mouth, feeling warm and wet. She sucked as she went down, her lips vacuum sealed to my cock. If you thought that would slow her down, you'd be wrong. She quickly established a rhythm, bouncing her face on my dick. I could see her tits matching rhythm, bouncing in the open air. She started by taking it halfway--maybe two thirds of the way--into her mouth. Her intentions quickly became clear, however. With the pace of the rhythm, she was slowly edging further into her mouth. Her lovely red lips were pushing further and further down. Finally, with one last heroic push, she pressed her lips all the way down to the base of my dick and held it there. I saw her eyes bulge for just a moment, but she stayed.

After a moment of adjustment, she started sucking. The groan from my throat was neither intentional nor a noise I had made before. She created a rhythm with her suction, working my cock even as her nose stayed pressed against my bell.

"Ohhhhh my god," I muttered. Her eyes flickered up to mine. They were filled with a sort of dark joy, like an evil teasing invitation. Her lips, without breaking suction, curved ever so slightly into a smile.

Then, her face lifted again and she rose for a breath of air. As soon as her mouth was off of my dick, her hand replaced it, stroking firmly to maintain sensation.

"Your tits," I said, the idea springing to my mouth before it even landed in my mind. "Get me off with your tits."

Maybe I should have called them "breasts" or even "boobs", but we were well past polite language and respectful nomenclature. She smiled at me, grabbed a tit in each hand, and wrapped my cock between them. With her heft, my cock was easily lost between them. She started bouncing, her spit lubricating the cock.

"Do you like this?" Niki said, her voice midway between a whisper and a moan. "Do you like my slutty tits wrapped around your thick, hard cock? Your own personal..."

She probably had more to say, but that was as long as my willpower could last. From its cave between the mountains on Niki's chest, my cum spurted out. I watched as it struck her hard on her cheek and Niki's eyes filled with surprise. To her credit, she never ceased with her rhythm, bouncing my cock between her tits as I erupted. The subsequent strands didn't make it as far and Niki kept pumping cum up and onto her tits. She giggled as I came, seeming to bask in it. She rocked her tits down onto my dick long after the cum itself stopped, working out every last sensation from those nerves.

Finally, I gave her a nod, indicating she could stop.

Niki released my cock from her tits, reached up and used one finger to remove the cum strand from her cheek. She looked me in the eye, licked it off my finger, and winked. I could have cum again right there and then.

Niki stood and walked to the kitchen. I collapsed back onto my bed. I heard the tear of a paper towel, the running of my sink, and then a light scrubbing. I could imagine her wiping the cum off her chest.

"Oooo, pizza," Niki said. "I wondered what I was smelling."

I had completely forgotten about the pizza. My mind had been otherwise occupied.

"Would... would you like a slice?" I asked.

"Maybe later," Niki said, approaching me again. She still wore no top, but my cum was gone from her tits. She pursed her lips, cocked her head, and said, "How was that?"

123456...8