The Gift of Venus: Seduced by Milfs

Story Info
Simon visits a family friend, and gets more than he expects.
11.1k words
4.75
30.2k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to my previous story 'The Gift of Venus'. If you haven't read that, you can still jump straight into this one. All you need to know is that our protagonist, Simon, has been given a good luck charm by the sex goddess Venus.

This isn't an incest story, but it's based on a Mummy/little boy dynamic, so skip if that's not your thing.

Chapter 1: A Friend of the Family

Simon paused to check the map on his phone. Another five minutes of walking. He was going to be late.

Sighing, he put his phone back in his pocket and walked on. The hill was steep: he was in one of Santa May's suburbs on the hillside high above the beaches, and he had already climbed a lot of steep and winding roads to get here. The college campus, where he had so far spent most of his time since moving to Santa May, was far below him now. And frankly, he thought to himself, he would much rather have been back down there than spending his Saturday afternoon visiting Kathy.

But politeness demanded it. Kathy was a friend of his Mum's, and she happened to live in Santa May. Simon had not seen her since he was a small boy, when she had been his babysitter; and he didn't remember her very well. He would have had no interest in seeing her, but his Mum had made him promise to organise a visit when he moved to the town for college. It would be very rude, she had insisted, to be living in the same town as an old friend of the family, and not bother to pay her a call.

And so, earlier this week, Simon had stopped putting it off, and phoned Kathy to introduce himself. She had invited him to come round for tea on Saturday afternoon. It was the end of his first week of classes, and he wished he could have taken the time to get to know some of his new coursemates better, but family obligations had to come first.

Simon had particular reason to wish he could use his free time for socialising. It was now one week since he had been visited by the goddess Venus, and been given the blessing that had led him, that very night, to the party where he had lost his virginity. Since then, caught up in the intense workload of all his courses kicking off, Simon had not had much time to continue experimenting with the possibilities of having Venus's magic inside him. He had been texting a lot with Sophie, the shy blonde who had finally fallen asleep in his arms at the end of that incredible night; but he hadn't yet had the chance to see her again. Simon knew that as soon as he gave himself a break from work, the power of the goddess would once again draw him into situations where the hottest and sluttiest co-eds in college would take a very great interest in him. The prospect made him slightly nervous: one night of wild sex had not entirely cured the shyness and awkwardness of having been an 18-year-old virgin until a week ago. Nonetheless, Simon was eager to keep exploring, and to see what other experiences the magic of Venus might bring him.

It was all the more frustrating, therefore, that he was now postponing the next moment of discovery just so that he could visit a middle-aged friend of his Mum's.

Maybe Kathy wouldn't expect him to stay long, he reflected, as he finally turned the corner into her street. If he got away quickly, he could maybe even see if any of the girls he'd met at the party were free tonight. But, he thought as he approached Kathy's house, he would have to put thoughts like that out of his mind for now. He was visiting a family friend who had known him as a child. Time to be on his best behaviour.

Simon walked up the drive of a cute-looking bungalow, past a lush, well-kept front garden bursting with greenery. He rang the doorbell, and heard the deep, rich tone resonating inside the house. There was a moment's pause, and then he heard footsteps.

A middle-aged woman opened the door. She had short blonde hair, blue eyes, and he could see she was wearing a hint of make-up -- just the right amount to make her look classy without being overdone. Her pink, flower-patterned dress revealed a deep and generous cleavage, and Simon had to stop his eyes from flicking down to it -- managing to keep them to a brief glance at her necklace. She gave Simon a warm and friendly smile, and he liked her immediately. He couldn't have put his finger on it, but something in Kathy's manner made him feel at home.

"Simon," she said with an affectionate smile. "Oh, it's been so long. Come here, you darling boy!"

She opened her arms to hug him, and he stepped forward and embraced her, slightly awkwardly. She smelled of some heady, flowery scent. She gave him a tight squeeze, and he was very conscious of her ample boobs pressing against his chest.

"It's good to see you again, Kathy," he said politely as they broke apart.

"I just can't believe how much you've grown up," she said with a nostalgic sigh. "Look at you, such a big boy! Oh, when I think how I used to look after you ... but come on, come inside, I'll make us some tea."

She led him through into a cosy living room, decorated with a range of pretty little ornaments in between family photographs and shelves of books. Simon sat on a comfortable sofa among several large and ample cushions, and Kathy bustled around for a few minutes bringing in tea and biscuits from the kitchen. She kept up a steady stream of questions all the while, asking after his Mum and Dad, wanting to hear all the latest family news. By the time she finally settled herself on the other sofa, Simon was telling her about his Dad's latest work dramas and his Mum's plans for their wedding anniversary. She took such a cheerful and genuine interest in everything he said that Simon found it very easy to talk to her, and the family chat lasted well into their second cups of tea.

"Oh, I really can't believe you're starting college," she said for the second or third time, looking at him fondly. "Why, it seems only yesterday I was babysitting you. Do you remember that, Simon?"

"A little," he answered, not entirely truthfully. All he really remembered of her babysitting was a vague impression of warm and cosy comfort.

"You were such a sweet little boy," she went on. "You had lots of energy -- used to run all over the house playing your games. And then when you'd tired yourself out, you'd come back to me for cuddles."

"Um," said Simon, feeling rather embarassed. "I guess I was really small ..."

"Oh, you were," she agreed, giving him another warm smile -- only this time he thought there was a twinkle in her eye that he hadn't seen before. "You loved curling up in my lap at the end of a long evening of play. It made me so happy the way you were so affectionate with me."

Simon could think of nothing to say to this, so he just smiled and sipped his tea.

"There were a few times," Kathy went on, leaning forward and lowering her voice as if she was about to say something slightly scandalous, "when you called me Mummy. You know, the way little children sometimes say that without thinking, when they're with an adult they trust."

"Oh," said Simon -- and to his great embarassment, he could feel himself blushing. Kathy had clearly seen it, because she was giving him an indulgent smile.

"It was so sweet," she told him. "I can't believe you've grown up into such a handsome boy. Why, when I think about how I used to cuddle you ..."

This did not make Simon feel any less awkward. He was uncomfortably conscious of Kathy's bare arms, her full lips, and above all the inviting plunge of her cleavage in her summery, revealing dress. Kathy was leaning forward and giving him an affectionate smile. Was it his imagination, or was there a hint of mischief playing in her bright blue eyes?

"So," she said -- and there was a note of significance in her tone. "How is life in college, Simon?"

Grateful that the conversation was seemingly moving into safer territory, Simon started talking about his classes. But he had only got a few sentences out when Kathy, smiling indulgently, interrupted him.

"Oh but that's not what I mean," she said. "I want to know about life in college, and that doesn't mean classes, Simon. Now then," and she gave him a mischievous, conspiratorial look. "Have you met any girls yet?"

Instantly Simon felt himself blushing again. "I ... well, I haven't been here very long, so I haven't had much ..."

She was giving him a very sweet smile. "It's cute that you're so bashful," she told him fondly. And she reached over from her sofa, and gave his leg an affectionate squeeze. Simon felt a little shiver run through him.

"But it's okay," she went on in a reassuring tone. "I'm not your parents -- you don't have to pretend with me, Simon." She was still wearing that mischievous smile. Something in her expression made Simon feel a queasy twist of pleasure in his stomach.

"I know what boys are interested in when they come to college. I'm sure your classes are exciting, but I know what's really on your mind when you're meeting all those gorgeous young co-eds. And besides," she added playfully, "I'm sure you must get plenty of attention from girls -- a handsome boy like you."

There was no help for it -- he was blushing even harder now. But the warmth and reassurance in her manner had loosened something in him, and he could feel himself grinning bashfully in spite of himself.

"Well," he said, very conscious of the heat that had risen into his face, "I guess I've -- um -- I've spoken to a few girls."

She raised an eyebrow. "Only spoken to them?" she teased.

She really was very pretty, Simon thought. That curvy figure in that pink dress ... those huge, creamy tits ... that plump, kissable mouth ... that warm, cheeky smile ...

"Um," he said, conscious that he had lost focus for a moment -- and suddenly wondering whether she had seen his eyes wander. That playful, teasing look on her face was making him feel hot and distracted. "Well, I've met a few girls," he went on, "and I'm texting with one of them, but I haven't had much -- I mean -- I haven't had many experiences yet. I was never popular with the girls back home."

"No," she said sympathetically. "You're such a sweet boy, Simon -- I can tell you are. And sweet boys often have to wait a while before the girls warm up to them."

She shifted closer to him, and leaned in. When Kathy spoke again, she had lowered her voice, and she sounded conspiratorial -- as though she were telling him secrets.

"When I was in college, boys like you were the kind of boys I liked the most. I knew a few like you, Simon -- sweet, innocent boys, who just needed to be shown their way by girls who knew what to do."

"Did you know a lot of boys?" he asked her. He was sure she couldn't be talking about what he thought she was talking about.

Kathy smiled. "Oh I certainly did know a lot of boys. Here, let me show you my photo album ..."

She stood up, and stepped towards him. It took him a moment before he realised that the shelf of photo albums was directly behind him, just above the sofa. Kathy could easily have leaned over from one side to pick out the volume she wanted. But she didn't. Instead she stood directly in front of Simon, leaned forward, and bent right over him while she examined the spines.

Her big, full, beautifully smooth-looking tits were inches from his face.

Simon didn't know where to look. He could see right down her cleavage, and the view was making his heartbeat race and his cock swell rapidly in his jeans. The urge to lean forward, to bury his face in her glorious chest, was overwhelming. Kathy was lingering, taking ages to find the right volume, and Simon felt almost dizzy with desire.

She's your Mum's friend, he tried to tell himself. There's no way she's flirting with you -- you're just imagining it. For God's sake, don't be stupid.

But none of it made those tits seem less inviting.

At last Kathy straightened up, a photo album in her hands. But instead of sitting back down on her own sofa, she sat down next to Simon. He tried to shuffle to make room for her, but the sofa wasn't large, and he had nowhere to go. Kathy settled right up against him, her side pressed against his, and he could feel the warmth of her, and smell that fragrant perfume.

"Now let me see," she mused, opening the photo album and flicking through it. "My college years are in here ... see, that's me!"

Simon looked. The girl in the slightly faded photo was unmistakably Kathy. She was a good 25 years younger, but she had the same fun, cheeky smile and bright, sparkling eyes. She wore a low-cut top, and her boobs, Simon noticed, were a good size -- but not as big as they were today. She was sitting in between two boys, one arm around each of them.

The naughty look in the eyes of the Kathy in the photograph made Simon's imagination wander, and he had to remind himself again that the woman who was squeezed up against him on the sofa was a friend of the family. A respectable woman.

Definitely not a woman who was flirting with him.

"Oh, I had fun back then," said Kathy fondly, flipping slowly through the pages. There were plenty more photos of her, and in almost all of them, she was accompanied by boys.

"You look like you had a great social life," he said.

She chuckled. "Oh I certainly had that," she told him. "In fact I had much more than a social life with a lot of these boys."

That made Simon gulp. Kathy was looking at him with a knowing smile on her face.

"Oh Simon," she said very tenderly. "You're such a cute boy, you know."

And she put her hand on his knee, and gave him an affectionate squeeze. A shiver ran all through his body, and as she was pressed right up against him, he was certain she must have felt it. Sure enough, he saw her cheeky smile widen.

Simon looked down at the photo album, more for something else to do with his eyes than anything else. The photo on this page showed a bikini-clad Kathy in the act of kissing a boy on the cheek. The boy looked thrilled at his luck, and Simon couldn't blame him.

"He was a sweet one," said Kathy, following his gaze. "We had a lot of fun together -- there was plenty I could teach him." She started slowly stroking his thigh. "You see Simon, I understood what boys need."

She paused, still looking at him with that mischievous smile.

"I've always understood what boys need."

He had to look at her. He met her gaze. Looking deep into his eyes, Kathy reached out with her hand, and gently stroked his cheek. Her touch sent a warm rush through Simon's body, and for a moment he closed his eyes. It felt so good, just being tenderly touched by her -- like he was being looked after.

Then she slipped her hand round to the back of his neck, and gently pulled him in.

Her lips met his, and Simon surrendered. She was kissing him deeply, her tongue slipping playfully into his mouth, and the wet, warm pressure of her mouth on his made him forget every last thought of resisting. He let himself be pulled into her embrace, his body pressed against her warm, wonderful softness. Her hand was in his hair, stroking him, making the back of his neck tingle, and he was kissing her passionately back, not wanting it to stop.

Then she pushed him gently but firmly back against the sofa, and in the same movement, she was on top of him. He gasped with delight, his breath coming short and fast. Kathy was straddling him, her thighs on either side of him, sitting in his lap, one of her hands cupping the back of his head. Her plunging cleavage was right in his face. He looked up at her, and saw her looking down at him with a smile that made his insides quiver with excitement.

"Are you comfy, you darling boy?" she asked him mischievously.

Simon actually giggled. He felt light-headed. He slipped his arms around her waist and clung to her tightly.

"Now then," said Kathy, stroking his hair. "I think it would be just lovely if you stayed here for the night, Simon. Would you like that, baby?"

"Yes," Simon answered fervently. "Please, yes."

"Good. Because I think you deserve some treats, Simon. I think you're a sweet, shy, darling baby boy who hasn't been given nearly enough attention by the girls. And I know exactly what boys like you need."

"What do boys like me need?" Simon asked, gazing up into her face.

"Well," said Kathy slowly, pretending to consider it. "Lots of people talk about how shy, unconfident boys need emotional support, and safe spaces, and plenty of social opportunities. But what they really need," she went on with a deliciously naughty grin, "is big, big boobies to suck and squeeze and play with; and lots and lots of pussy for their cocks."

Simon nearly swooned. He was almost panting with desire. Still giving him that wicked grin, Kathy put her hands to the front of her dress, and gently tugged it down by an inch. Her huge tits heaved in Simon's face, barely contained. Without meaning to, he let out a moan of longing.

"I think we need to take my dress off -- don't you think, baby?"

He nodded eagerly, and helped her tug the dress upwards and off, exposing her smooth, beautiful thighs, her curvy waist, and her big, soft boobs in a frilly bra.

"There we are," she whispered, settling herself down again into his lap. Simon wrapped his arms around her again, running his hands over the smooth skin of her back. Her hand was on the back of his neck, and her tits were inches from his face.

"Now ... what does my baby boy want?"

"Kathy, I want -- I want ..."

She bent down, tilted his head up by the chin, and kissed him deeply on the mouth again. He felt his cock straining against his jeans beneath the weight of her in his lap.

"I think," she said in a low whisper, "that you can call me something else if you want, you beautiful boy. Do you remember what you used to call me sometimes, back when you used to curl up in my lap?"

Simon shivered with pleasure. "You mean ... earlier, you said ..."

"Yes," she whispered, stroking his hair and kissing him on the forehead. "Go on, baby boy."

The word came out in a whisper, as he looked up into her face.

"Mummy."

Saying it made him feel small, and safe, and wildly turned on. She was smiling down at him, a satisfied look on her face. "Good boy," she told him. "Now, what does my baby boy want Mummy to give him?"

"I want ... I want Mummy's breasts."

"You mean Mummy's boobs, my sweet baby boy. Mummy has big, big boobies for her little boy to play with."

"Yes," he told her, his head swimming. "I want your boobies, Mummy. Please let me suck on them Mummy, please let me suck on Mummy's boobies!"

She was reaching behind her back. She was unclasping her bra. He caught his breath as she slipped it off, tossing it aside. Her huge, heavy, creamy boobs were naked in his face, her nipples big and hard.

"Come here, sweet baby," she whispered. And she took his head in her hands, and buried his face in her tits.

It was bliss. His face was completely engulfed in the soft, smooth, pillowy flesh of her boobs. She was rubbing them slowly and sensuously over his face, and he was running his mouth over them, tasting them, hungrily licking and sucking. She guided one of her nipples into his mouth, and immediately he began sucking hard. He brought one hand up and clasped her other boob, kneading it, loving the weight of it in his hand, while he sucked and sucked on her big, hard nipple, pressing his face into the softness of her tit. All thought was gone from his mind -- there was no room for anything but the sensation of her boobs, one in his hand and one in his mouth, wanting nothing but to squeeze them and suck them while she stroked his hair and cooed in his ear, telling him he was a good baby boy.

After a long few minutes of tit worship, she gently lifted his face from her boobs, and kissed him on the mouth again. It was a slow, sensuous kiss, and Simon ran his hands over her back and pulled her close against him while her tongue played in his mouth. Then she stopped, and let him rest his head against her tits, gazing up at her.