The Gift of Venus: Seduced by Milfs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," she murmured. "Do you like Mummy's boobies, Simon?"

"I love Mummy's boobies."

"Well, how would you like to spend the night having lots and lots of playtime with Mummy?"

A little shiver ran through his body. "What happens in playtime with Mummy?"

"Well ... baby gets to play with Mummy's boobies all he wants. Baby gets lots and lots of naked cuddles." She stroked his hair and kissed his forehead while he nuzzled his face into her tits. "And just because you're such a cute boy, I think you also deserve Mummy's pussy. Lots and lots of pussy for Mummy's sweet little boy."

Simon gazed up at her, dizzy with arousal. "Why are you doing this?" he asked, before he could stop himself.

"Because I love taking sweet, innocent, eager little boys like you, and giving them what they yearn for. I love helping them let out all of the desire and passion and need that's been building up inside them for so many years. I love the feeling of a boy letting himself go with me, letting himself indulge at last, finally being with a woman who wants to just give him what he needs, with no judgement and no strings. I know you want to fuck, Simon. I know you want to suck on titties, and fuck pussy, and spend the whole night coming and coming and letting it all out, with no need to think about anything except your pleasure. And I know you want a woman who knows what she's doing, and only wants to let you play with her, all night long."

She kissed him on the mouth, and he felt delicious shivers running all over his body.

"Do you want that, you sweet boy?" she whispered.

"Yes," he breathed. "Please Mummy ..."

With a broad smile, she stood, and pulled him to his feet. She was naked except for her panties.

"Take off your clothes, Simon. I think you'll feel much more at home here when you're naked."

Fumbling, he pulled off his shirt and his jeans, letting them fall in a heap on the living room floor. Kathy watched him, an indulgent smirk on her face, her eyes moving appreciatively over his body.

At last he pulled off his pants. Simon's cock was fully erect and throbbing with longing. He met Kathy's eye, and the mischievous twinkle in her expression made his insides leap with excitement.

"Good boy," she said. "Now ... come to the bedroom, you sweet baby. It's time for playtime with Mummy."

Chapter 2: Playtime

Simon followed her into a large, comfortable bedroom, where a king-sized bed took up most of the space. It was covered with a pink duvet and strewn with pillows.

He had been unable to take his eyes off her ass as she led him through the house. Now she turned, and gave him that indulgent smile -- as though she knew exactly what he wanted.

"Tell me, you sweet boy," she said as she stepped towards him. "Have you ever eaten pussy?"

He blushed. "No," he said shyly. "I've been with a few girls, but I've never eaten pussy."

"I thought not," she said warmly, putting her arms around his neck and pressing herself against him. The feeling of her naked tits against his chest made him catch his breath.

"But you're with Mummy now," she whispered in his ear. "Do you want to eat Mummy's pussy, sweet baby boy?"

"Yes," he gasped. "Please let me eat your pussy, Mummy."

She kissed him on the cheek. "Pussy for baby boy," she murmured. "When you've learnt to eat pussy, Mummy will give you a very special treat as a reward. Would you like to fuck Mummy, baby boy?"

A moan of longing escaped his lips. She kissed his neck, hard and long, sending tingles all through his body.

"Pussy for your mouth," she whispered, "and then pussy for your gorgeous cock. Come here, baby ..."

She stepped over to the bed, slipped off her frilly little panties, and then lay on her back with her head on the pillows, and spread her legs. Simon caught his breath. Her pussy was plump, neatly trimmed, and looked deliciously wet. She was looking him in the eye, and giving him that beautifully naughty smile.

"Come to Mummy, baby boy."

He still could barely believe it was happening. A gorgeous, naked milf was spreading her legs for him, inviting him to plunge his face between her thighs and eat her delicious pussy.

Simon jumped onto the bed between her outspread legs. Lying down on his stomach, his face inches from her wet folds, he wrapped his arms around her legs and she lifted helpfully so that he could clasp her ass in his hands. Then at last, he lowered his face into her pussy.

It was like immersing himself in soft, wet warmth. He tightened his hands on her ass, kneading her big, firm buttocks, as he licked eagerly at her wet, pink folds. Kathy moaned with pleasure, and rested one of her hands on the back of his head, lacing her fingers through his hair. The gentle pressure pushing his face harder into her wetness felt so, so good -- like he didn't need to think about anything except the exquisite taste in his mouth, and the tenderness of her folds against his face. He had found her clit with his tongue, and he was sucking and stroking it with abandon, loving the way the firm little button felt in his mouth. Kathy moaned louder and pressed her thighs together around his head. He was held in place, clasped between her big, soft, strong thighs, her hand in his hair, her clit in his mouth, as he lapped and sucked and worshipped her pussy for all he was worth.

"Oh you're such a good boy," she moaned. "That's it, Simon, keep licking like that. Eat your Mummy's pussy you sweet baby boy. Eat that pussy for Mummy ..."

He did as he was told. All he wanted was to worship her pussy with his mouth, safe in the grip of her thighs while she told him he was a good little boy. His tongue was lapping madly at her clit, and the taste of her was all he wanted, all he needed. He heard her gasp and moan in ecstasy, his tongue stroking her furiously as he sucked at her pussy with his eager mouth, and he felt her fingers grip his hair, her thighs suddenly squeezing his face harder --

"Ohhhhh!" she cried, and in the same moment, the juices on his tongue suddenly gushed in a massive, delicious flow of her pleasure. Kathy's body shuddered and heaved on her bed, her thighs holding Simon's face on her pussy as she convulsed with ecstasy, crying out in glorious release. And then she collapsed, trembling so hard he could feel it in her thighs, and her hand on the back of his head was gently stroking him, the way she would stroke a beloved pet.

"Good boy, Simon," she murmured. "Oh, you're such a good boy."

He raised his face from her pussy, met her gaze, and grinned at her sheepishly. She was lying back on the pillows, breathing heavily, and the smile on her face was perfectly at ease. Her eyes twinkled naughtily as she looked back at him.

"Well, now you've eaten your first pussy, you sweet little boy," she told him fondly. "How did it feel?"

"It felt amazing, Mummy. I loved eating your pussy."

She sat up, and settled herself among the pillows. "Come here, little boy," she murmured, and he snuggled up to her on the bed so that he was lying with his head in her lap, resting on her thigh, and looking up at her while she stroked his hair.

"Do you feel naughty, little boy?" she asked him with a wicked grin.

Simon giggled. "I feel so naughty," he told her.

"I bet you do," she said. "Your Mum and Dad think you're paying a nice, polite visit to your old family friend, and I'm just giving you tea and talking to you about school ... and here we are all naked, and you're calling me Mummy, and you've just eaten my pussy like a good little toy-boy."

Simon squirmed with pleasure. The sheer, unanticipated transgressiveness of it all felt incredibly thrilling.

"Don't worry," Kathy whispered. "It'll be our little secret, Simon. I know you want to have fun with all those cute little college girls down in the town. But I know sometimes a boy like you needs to let it all go, forget everything else in the world, and just be a sweet little baby for his Mummy." She kissed his forehead. "And whenever you feel that way, all you need to do is give Mummy a call. And Mummy will be here, ready to give her baby boy everything he needs to feel happy."

Impulsively, he reached up, and took her nipple in his mouth. She clasped him and held him against her, stroking his hair and cooing to him softly, while he sucked on her tit and wrapped his arms around her naked body. He felt blissfully free. Her boob in his mouth and her arms around him were all he wanted.

Her hand found his cock. He was hard already, but still he felt himself stiffen in her grip. Her hand was soft, and when she stroked his cock, it felt simply perfect -- just the right amount of pressure, just the right speed, as though she knew exactly what his body needed. He moaned and sucked harder on her tit as her strokes grew slowly more intense, the pressure increasing, picking up speed.

Simon gasped, letting go of her nipple as he threw his head back in ecstasy. His cock was pulsing with pleasure. She was holding him back from his peak, not pumping him hard or fast enough to bring him to climax, but making him luxuriate in the sensation of her hand on his cock.

"What do you want, baby?" she asked him tenderly -- but he could hear the sly undertone of mischief in her voice. "Tell Mummy what you really, really want."

"I want to fuck," he whispered. "I want to fuck Mummy. Please Mummy, let me fuck your pussy!"

"What a naughty boy," she said, amused. "Mummy's baby boy wants to fuck her pussy ..."

She leaned down and kissed him on the mouth, still stroking his cock.

"Come on then, Simon," she said. "Come to Mummy!"

She lay back and pulled him on top of her, and he eagerly plunged into her embrace, her arms holding him to her chest, her legs spread for him and wrapping around him, clasping him into her crotch. He pushed himself hard against her, feeling the yielding wetness of her pussy beneath his cock.

"That's it," she cooed. "Fuck Mummy, baby boy. Fuck Mummy's pussy."

He could not hold back. He did as he was told. He plunged his cock into her pussy.

Kathy let out a long, loud moan of pleasure as he sank his cock deep inside her. Her pussy felt heavenly: tight, wet, gripping the entire length of his cock in its warm squishy pressure. Simon shuddered and moaned. It was the best feeling in the world, every bit as good as it had been with the college girls at that party, and all he wanted now was to plunge his cock again and again into this perfect pussy.

"Oh yes you darling boy -- YES -- fuck your Mummy, baby boy, fuck Mummy!"

Her words set him on fire with arousal, and he began fucking her with everything he had, pumping his cock furiously into her wet, tight pussy. She was holding him tight against her, a beautiful milf who let him call her Mummy, her huge tits pressed against his chest, her thighs gripping him tight, her voice in his ear telling him such deliciously dirty things, telling him to fuck his Mummy, fuck her tight wet pussy, telling him she was going to hold him all night long and give him all the pussy he could ever want.

He buried his face in the soft skin of her neck and pumped his hips against her, relishing the tight grip of her pussy with every stroke. He could feel himself building to orgasm, and he let out a gasp, his body shuddering as he began to lose control --

"Come inside Mummy," she whispered. "Come in Mummy's pussy, you sweet little boy."

And he was letting go, giving himself up completely to pleasure, collapsing into her arms, as his cock surged with intense, delicious, beautiful release, pumping his cum into the deep, sweet tightness of her pussy. He was moaning out loud, his body shuddering as she clasped him against her, the strong grip of her thighs holding him in place as he convulsed uncontrollably with the force of his climax. Pump after pump of cum was draining out of his cock, seeming to go on for an age. Until at last it was over, and he was lying in her arms, his face buried in her soft chest, her hand stroking his hair, his body held tight and safe in her warm, tender embrace.

She kissed him. "Was that good, darling boy?"

He let out a long, contented sigh. "That was so good, Mummy. I loved it so much."

"Well," she said tenderly, "you're a very lucky boy. Because playtime is only just beginning. We're going to spend the whole night like this -- Mummy and her sweet little boy, naked together. And it's going to be all about Mummy's tits in your face, and Mummy's pussy for your cock."

Simon giggled and squirmed against her with pleasure. He felt blissfully happy. He had let everything go -- all his responsibilities, all his worries. From this moment on, until he left Kathy's house the next morning, he knew there was nothing at all he had to think about. Nothing but hot, tender, passionate fucking with a naughty-minded, big-boobed milf. What more could he possibly want?

But it turned out there was something more he could want. And it happened within a few short minutes.

Simon was curled up in Kathy's lap again, sucking on her tit. He never grew tired of this. The sensation of sucking on a hard nipple, pressing his face into a big, heavy boob, while with one hand he squeezed and kneaded the other boob, was so endlessly satisfying that he felt he could do it forever. Kathy was murmuring sweet things to him, holding him to her chest and stroking him gently while he sucked on her tit. Then she spoke.

"You know, little boy ..." she said. And there was a playful note of naughtiness in her voice. "I think a cute boy like you, who fucks his Mummy's pussy so hard, and who is just so good at sucking on boobies ... well, I think you deserve an extra-special treat tonight."

He looked up and met her eyes, still sucking on her boob. There was a dirty smile playing on her face. Something in her expression made a queasy twist of excitement move in his stomach -- though he had no idea what she could possibly do that would make the night more exciting than it already was.

Then Kathy reached for her phone, which was lying on a bedside table. Still holding Simon to her boob, where he eagerly carried on sucking, she scrolled briefly through her contacts, and then called someone. She held the phone to her ear.

"Hi Angela," she said brightly. "How are things?"

Simon listened as he continued to suck on her nipple. He could hear a woman's voice faintly on the other end of the line, but it wasn't loud enough for him to hear her words.

"Oh I'm so pleased, that sounds fabulous," said Kathy. "Now, listen Angela ... are you free tonight?"

A pause.

"Oh that's very good news. You see Angela ... it just so happens that I have a very cute college boy in my bed right now."

Simon froze, and stared up at her. Kathy gave him a reassuring smile. His pulse was suddenly racing.

"Yes, he's such a good one. He's the son of an old friend who's just started college here -- he came to pay me a visit, and he was so sweet and shy, I just couldn't resist. He's all eager and nervous -- I think he was a virgin until very recently. And he's got so much passion for it -- you know what they're like when they're young and shy, and they've been starved of sex. You should have seen the way he fucked me -- so much energy, so much eagerness ..."

There was a pause while the woman on the other end spoke. After a moment, Kathy laughed.

"Oh yes, he's here. He's sucking on my boob right now. He loves big titties, Angela -- absolutely obsessed with them."

Another pause.

"I think that's a very good idea. He's got a lot more in him, I can tell -- this little boy wants to come all night ... yes, that's exactly what I was thinking ... oh yes, definitely. It's been far too long since we had a really good one to play with, Angela. I know you love the shy ones just as much as I do ..."

There was another pause. Simon's heart was beating wildly with excitement.

"Excellent. See you in an hour then, Angela. Toodle-oo."

Chapter 3: Angela

The hour passed in a blissful haze. Kathy made Simon come with her hand, smothering his face with her boobs while she tugged expertly on his cock, until he came wildly -- spurting cum all over her sheets while he pressed his face into her cleavage. Then he nestled back down between her legs, and ate her pussy until she came a second time. After that she cuddled him, her arms around him and his face in her boobs, while she kissed him and told him he was a sweet, special boy. Before he knew it, the hour had slipped by in a dreamy haze of tit worship, and Angela was due at any moment.

"I still think I should put clothes on," Simon protested, making to get up from the bed.

"No," said Kathy firmly, pushing him back down onto the mattress. "Angela knows exactly what she's here for. She's not coming round for tea, she's coming round to join in the fun. And I don't want you putting on clothes and starting to think you need to be sensible and responsible and polite. I want you to stay my sweet little boy, who loves titties and pussy, and who just wants to be naked with Mummy and her friend."

Simon blushed. He still hadn't got used to the fact that Kathy had invited over this mysterious woman -- the friend who shared her love of inexperienced college boys. He felt like he was being taken for a wild, deliriously sexy rollercoaster ride, and just like a real rollercoaster, it was making him excited and queasy in equal measure. The thought of a second milf walking into this bedroom made his cock throb with desire, but it also made his stomach squirm with nerves.

"It just feels really weird," he said awkwardly, "meeting somebody when I'm in bed and naked."

"In bed and naked is exactly where you belong tonight," said Kathy fondly, kissing him on his forehead. "I know you're nervous, Simon. I know you weren't expecting any of this. But I know that underneath those nerves, all you want is just to let it all go, and give in to your desires. And that's what tonight is about. After all," and she gave him a wicked smile, "how many boys ever get to spend an evening in bed with two big-titty milfs?"

Simon grinned back. "Well, when you say it like that ..."

The doorbell rang. Simon's stomach lurched. He was suddenly acutely conscious that an unknown, sexy woman was about to walk in on him naked.

"That'll be her," smirked Kathy. "Wait here, you darling boy."

Still just as naked as he was, she left the bedroom, her big, shapely ass wiggling invitingly as she walked. For a moment, Simon stayed on the bed. But Kathy had left the door open a crack, and he couldn't resist. He slipped off the bed, and peeked around the edge of the door, looking into the hallway.

He saw Kathy open the front door, and he saw the silhouette of a tall, voluptuous woman outside.

"Ooooh," said Angela in a tone of mischievous delight on seeing Kathy naked. She had a slight accent that sounded eastern European. "Kathy, I love it ..."

She was stepping inside. He couldn't see her very well from the far end of the shadowy hallway. But as she closed the door behind her, Simon registered long dark hair, and the curves of a big, full ass.

"Glad you could make it," he heard Kathy say in the same mischievous tone.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world ..."

Angela stepped up to Kathy, pulled her close, and leaned in. The two women started kissing -- and it wasn't the polite greeting kiss on the cheek that Simon had seen middle-aged women do countless times. Angela and Kathy were making out with each other, long and deep, slowly and sensuously, as though they wanted to savour every last moment of it. Simon could see Angela's hands running over Kathy's naked body, squeezing her ass, cupping one of her boobs and kneading it while the two of them lingered in the kiss.