The Gift of Venus: Seduced by Milfs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been such a fun toy-boy," she told him as they broke apart. "I'll be looking forward to next time, Simon."

He grinned. "Next time?" he repeated.

"Oh yes," smiled Kathy, who was fully naked still. She came up to Simon and slipped her arms around him, and he let his hands slide down onto her ass.

"I told you," Kathy went on while he squeezed and caressed her curves. "Mummy will always be here. You're going to have plenty of adventures, I'm sure, with all those cute little college girls down in the town. But whenever you want to feel little, and free, and boyish ... whenever you just want to be held in Mummy's arms, and to play with her ... just give me a call."

"And I'll certainly be around if you'd like me to join in," added Angela with a smirk.

Simon kissed Kathy, and they made out for a long, blissful minute. Then at last he said his final goodbyes, kissed both women once more, and stepped out into the morning sunshine.

The birds were chirping in the trees as he strolled back down the winding streets into Santa May. He felt so light, so satisfied, so easy. The magic of Venus was still guiding him, and last night it had led him to an experience that had completely swept him away. He barely dared to dream what the goddess might have in store for him next.

The End