The Gift of Venus: Twins for Anal

Story Info
Simon has a group project with the hottest twins in college.
16.4k words
4.8
37.3k
67

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new installment in my ongoing series 'The Gift of Venus'. If you haven't read the others, you can still jump straight into this one. All you need to know is that our protagonist, a college freshman named Simon, has been blessed by the sex goddess Venus. Her magic means that he never runs out of stamina, and no matter what he does, he finds himself in situations where gorgeous women want to get him into bed.

Chapter 1: Divine Intervention

There were three reasons why Introduction to Political Philosophy was Simon's favourite class at college. One was that he loved the subject. The other two reasons were the Pembroke twins.

Holly and Sasha Pembroke were the two most beautiful girls in any of his classes. They were perfectly identical, and as they even tended to dress the same -- tight jeans, tight low-cut tops, and stylish leather jackets -- it was often hard to tell them apart. They had the same deep, dark brown eyes, which seemed to have a permanently sultry gleam. The same lusciously thick, wavy, shoulder-length dark brown hair. The same full red lips, and the same perfectly smooth skin. The same resting expression on their faces: slightly pouting, and staring at the world with a bored, unimpressed look, as though waiting for it to show them something interesting.

They also had the same full, creamy, ripe-looking tits. And normally that would have been Simon's favourite feature. He had always been irresistibly drawn to girls with big boobs. But on the Pembroke twins, something else drew his attention even more. Try as he might, when they walked down the hallway ahead of him, he could not tear his eyes away from those asses.

Holly and Sasha had the best asses Simon had ever seen on any girl. Big, round, shapely, and firm, they were the definition of a perfect bubble-butt. Two perfect bubble-butts. In the tight jeans the twins always wore, those asses looked like the most inviting things Simon could imagine. The thought of even one of them in his hands was enough to drive him wild with desire.

But this was a futile fantasy, because the Pembroke twins were also famously disdainful of boys. It was only a few weeks into term, but already dozens of boys had asked one or other of the girls out. Both Holly and Sasha had turned down every single one. And while they weren't exactly rude, it was clear they found the attention completely uninteresting. One quite handsome boy had reported gloomily that after Sasha turned him down, he had heard her whisper under her breath as she walked away from him: "Ewww, as if ..."

Simon had resigned himself to just drinking in the sight of the girls in Political Philosophy every week. He hadn't spoken to either one. It was better to preserve the fantasy in his head, without shattering it by inviting the rejection that seemed to follow on every advance the twins received.

Besides, it wasn't as though he wasn't getting sex. Simon was now regularly sleeping with Sophie, the gorgeous blonde he had met at that life-changing party in his first week at college. Sophie was shy, innocent, inexperienced ... and passionately devoted to Simon's cock. Several nights a week, she came to his dorm room, and her good-girl demeanour fell away the moment Simon kissed her. One month ago, Simon had been a virgin. He could hardly complain, he thought, about being ignored by the Pembroke twins -- not when a girl as hot as Sophie was regularly getting on her knees and begging him to use her like a dirty whore.

All the same, he fantasised about things that Sophie wasn't giving him. Sophie gave up her mouth and pussy for Simon's pleasure whenever he wanted, but she hadn't yet given him her ass. She had been a virgin until recently too; he knew she was frightened of anal, and he didn't want to push her. But that didn't stop him daydreaming incessantly about a type of sex that none of the women he'd met so far had given him. And when he saw Holly and Sasha sauntering into class this Tuesday afternoon, glancing around with their usual bored expressions, with their firm, round, deliciously fuckable asses looking as hot as ever in their tight jeans, there was nothing he could do to stop himself wishing passionately that he could fill those asses with his cock.

He was so distracted by the sight of the girls taking their seats that he didn't notice the amulet of Venus, which still hung on its cord around his neck, glowing briefly warm against his skin.

***

"Right," said the professor an hour later as the class began to pack away their things. "Don't go anywhere yet. Your assignment for next week is a group presentation. The details are on the online shared area, but I need to tell you your groups -- I've already sorted you into sets of three."

A slide flashed up on the screen, with students' names sorted into trios. Simon idly scanned down the list. Then he froze.

Group 9

Simon Anderson

Holly Pembroke

Sasha Pembroke

Simon stared. A group presentation with the Pembroke twins? But that would mean preparing together. It would mean meeting beforehand, planning, rehearsing ...

All around him, other students were already finding their groups and starting to swap phone numbers or make plans to meet and prepare. Simon looked across the classroom to where Holly and Sasha sat. They were giving each other a slightly weary, exasperated look. Great, that look said clearly. Here we go. We have to spend time with some stupid boy.

Simon stood up, and made his way over to where they sat.

"Hi," he said with a smile. "I don't think we've met properly yet -- I'm Simon."

"Holly," said Holly without smiling. "And this is Sasha."

Persisting, Simon sat on a desk facing the girls, and took out his phone. "Do you want to find a time we can meet?" he asked. "We'll need to figure this out together."

"Are you free tomorrow afternoon?" asked Sasha. "We may as well get it out of the way."

Biting down the impulse to give her an annoyed reply, Simon nodded. "I can do that," he said. "Where shall I meet you?"

"Let's meet in the Humanities library," said Holly, sounding bored of the idea already. "All the books we need should be there -- we can get it all sorted in a few hours."

"Right," said Simon. "Sure thing."

Sasha sighed, and stood up. "Come on Holly," she said. "We're going to be late to US History."

Without saying another word to Simon, the twins picked up their handbags -- different colours, but the same high-end fashion brand -- and strode out of the room. They were the last to leave: everyone else had hurried off, and Simon was left sitting on the desk alone, in the silent, deserted classroom. Feeling slightly downcast, he stared glumly out the window, where he could see the twins emerging onto the path outside and heading off towards a nearby lecture hall.

"What absolute bitches," said a familiar female voice beside him.

Startled, Simon turned. Sitting on the next desk in the row, and frowning after the retreating girls, was the goddess Venus.

"Venus!" Simon gasped. She looked much as she had when he had met her the first time: long, curly red-blonde hair tumbling down her back, brilliant green eyes, and a voluptuous figure in a tight dress -- though today the dress was not red, but dark blue with a bright gold girdle.

"Hi Simon," said the goddess, her face breaking into a smile as she looked at him. "How have you been?"

"Oh wow, it is so good to see you," he told her fervently. "Venus, these last few weeks have been amazing. I can't thank you enough for the experiences I've had. Honestly, it's been out of this world."

"Stop it," she said fondly. "I told you the first time, you don't need to thank me. I'm just happy that you're finally getting the experiences you deserve. But now then, Simon ... we need to talk about those two stuck-up girls who have just brushed you off."

Simon blinked. "You want to talk about Holly and Sasha?"

"I certainly do," said Venus grimly. "Honestly, what a waste they are. I designed them, you know."

"You designed them?!"

"Oh yes, I still get to do that sometimes. And the Pembroke twins are some of my best work, I don't mind telling you. I designed one of the most delectable, fuckable bodies I've ever created ... and then I made two of it." She rolled her eyes. "And are they sharing those bodies around? NO. No they are not. I mean, they're not virgins, but they almost never give it up for anybody. Honestly, what is the point of a body like that if nobody gets to fuck it?"

She glared out of the window. "It's such a waste. Girls who look like that are made to be enjoyed -- why do they have to be so stubborn about it? They were meant to be my great gift to the boys of this college. Twin hot sluts who take it in the ass -- I mean, nobody can say I'm not a generous goddess ..."

"Um, sorry," said Simon, wondering if he had heard correctly. "Did you say, 'take it in the ass'?"

"Oh Simon, but that's the best thing about them! Or it was supposed to be, anyway," she added bitterly. "I designed those asses to give any man's cock the most exquisite, ecstatic sensations he's ever felt in any girl's butt. The Pembroke twins are purpose-built for ass-fucking. But has either of them let even one man fuck her ass? No they haven't. Even when they do fuck, it's mouth and pussy all the way. Some of my best work going to waste ..."

She sighed deeply. But then she brightened, and flashed Simon a wicked smile.

"And that," she said, "is where you come in, Simon. You want to fuck those babes in the ass. I want them to stop being such frigid bitches, and start sharing their asses around. All we need to do is bring you together -- and that, of course, is what I have just arranged. You're welcome, Simon."

Simon blinked. "Well ... thanks, Venus," he said uncertainly. "But I don't really see how that's going to work. You saw their attitude just now -- they're really not keen on me."

Venus rolled her eyes, and addressed him in a tone that sounded half exasperated, half amused.

"Simon, you're a darling, but you can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes. Don't you remember how the magic works? You carry my blessing inside you. You are imbued with a sexual good luck charm of profound and ancient power. And that doesn't just mean you'll stumble into amazing sex without looking for it -- although that does happen, as I'm sure you've noticed. It also means that if you approach a woman on your own initiative, the luck will kick in. If you want to fuck a woman, it is literally impossible for her not to want you back. So, you want these Pembroke twins? Go and meet up with them tomorrow with that desire inside you. The magic will do the rest."

Simon took a deep breath. His heart was hammering. This kind of conscious attempt to direct the goddess's gift felt like an exhilarating new step for him.

"How will it work?" he asked. "I mean -- how are they going to end up wanting me?"

"I don't know," shrugged Venus, a grin on her face. "I just cast the spell -- not even I know exactly how it will work out. But the magic will find a way. It always does."

"Even if they've never ..." he paused, and swallowed. "Even if they've never taken it in the ass before?"

"Something will happen to incite a change," said Venus. "Trust in my blessing, Simon. Events will arrange themselves so that it all ends in the best imaginable way."

She winked at him mischievously, and Simon felt a queasy lurch of anticipation in his stomach.

"And let me be clear," Venus went on. "Once those cute little things have tasted it, Simon ... oh, you are going to be amazed at the change that will come over them." A wicked smirk danced across her face. "I programmed those girls to be insatiable sluts for cock in their asses. They haven't realised it yet because they're being so stubborn about letting the boys have a go at them. But once you've given them a good pounding ... then their true natures will awaken. Then they'll understand what their asses are for. And from that moment on, they'll be a pair of good little buttsluts -- knowing their place, and loving it."

The goddess got to her feet, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Holly and Sasha Pembroke have a destiny, Simon," she told him. "And that destiny is to be on all fours, naked, offering their slutty asses to any man who wants them. Starting with you."

Simon felt a thrill of arousal rushing through him at her words. Venus saw the flush in his cheeks, and smiled, her eyes twinkling.

"You're going to enjoy them, Simon. And now, you'd better get to class -- I've made you very late."

Simon grinned. "Alright Venus," he said. "I'll let the magic do its work. I can't wait to see what happens."

He got to his feet and turned to go.

"Oh, one more thing," Venus added. "Sophie wants you to put a collar and leash on her. She's just too shy to ask."

Simon blinked. He opened his mouth to speak. But when he looked back at the goddess, she had vanished.

***

Much later that day, Simon wandered slowly back to his dormitory. Sophie had texted to ask if he wanted her that night, but knowing that he would be seeing the Pembroke twins tomorrow, he had said no. It wasn't that he was worried about tiring himself out; part of Venus's blessing was that Simon never ran out of sexual stamina, no matter what he did. But with an uncertain new situation ahead of him, he felt he'd prefer a night to himself in order to gather his thoughts.

He paused outside his dorm room door, and dug in his pockets for his keys. At that moment, the door of the neighbouring room opened. The slim, bookish girl who was Simon's neighbour stepped out. She was wearing her usual round glasses and tartan skirt, with her dirty-blonde hair in a ponytail, a small backpack over her shoulder, and a couple of books under one arm. She paused when she saw him.

"Hi Verity," said Simon. He knew her name, and he knew she was studying English Literature; but that was about as far as his knowledge went. Verity kept to herself, and didn't talk to him much.

"Oh, hi," she replied. Her wide brown eyes rested on him for a moment. She looked faintly curious.

"Where are you off to?" he asked, just to make conversation.

"Just a late lecture," she replied. He saw her eyes flick down the hall behind him, as though looking to see if anyone else was there.

"Um ... is that friend of yours coming over tonight?" she asked, sounding slightly hesitant.

"Er -- what friend?" asked Simon, momentarily confused.

A pink flush rose into Verity's cheeks. "The blonde girl," she said. "Hair in a bob."

"Oh" said Simon, and to his embarrassment he felt himself beginning to blush too. For the first time, it occurred to him that the dorm room walls were thin. He had often heard Verity playing music (classical, mostly), and if he could hear that from her room, she could definitely hear anything halfway loud from his. And Sophie was not a quiet girl in bed. She screamed, she moaned, she begged, and sometimes, she cried out at the top of her lungs that she was a dirty little cock-sucking slut who desperately needed to be fucked.

Verity had gone pink and was awkwardly not meeting Simon's eye.

"Well ... no, not tonight," said Simon. "Um ... Verity, I'm sorry if we've been ... er ... if we've been disturbing --"

"Oh, it's okay!" she said hurriedly, her eyes widening as she looked back at his face. "I don't mind, really. I mean ..."

She nervously tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I mean ... well, she sounds like she has a good time."

Verity blushed red as an apple as she said this. She caught Simon's eye for just a moment, and to his astonishment, he saw her flash him a small, hopeful-looking smile.

Simon stared. He was taking in Verity's appearance properly for the first time, and he wondered why he hadn't noticed how pretty she was before this moment. She had a cute little mouth, hazel eyes behind her glasses, and long, dirty-blonde hair. She was short and slim. She was wearing a patterned tartan skirt, black stockings, and a navy blue cashmere turtleneck that fitted her neatly, emphasising her undeniably feminine curves.

Verity met his eyes, and took a deep breath. She opened her mouth as though about to speak. Then she seemed to lose her nerve.

"Um, I should get to my lecture!" she said quickly. And she turned, and walked determinedly away from him up the corridor.

Simon let himself into his room, his head spinning. He sat down at his desk, but didn't open his laptop for a long time. He had a very great deal to think about.

Chapter 2: The Library

"Honestly," said Holly, "I feel like this entire thing is sending me to sleep. Who even cares what John Stuart Mill thought? He lived, like, three hundred years ago."

Simon gritted his teeth. For what felt like the hundredth time since they had started work, he was having to fight the impulse to give one of the twins an extremely sharp retort. They were crowded around a small table on the third floor of the quiet, dusty library, and as it was mid-week and still early in the term, this floor was mostly deserted. They had now spent close to an hour and a half trying to put together their group presentation, and the more they discussed it, the clearer it became that neither Sasha nor Holly had any serious interest in political philosophy. To be fair, Simon thought, Sasha at least seemed to be making a conscientious effort to do well in the course, even though she obviously wasn't really interested. Holly's attitude, however, was one of open contempt.

"And why do we need to spend so much time on this harm principle thing?" Holly went on impatiently. "Why does it matter, Simon?"

She fixed him with her usual bored stare, her lips forming that familiar pout that had always driven him wild when he looked at the twins across the classroom.

"Yeah, I don't actually get what the harm principle means," said Sasha, frowning at the laptop on which she was compiling their notes.

"Well," said Simon, controlling his temper, "Mill's harm principle is a measure of when it should or shouldn't be acceptable for a government to restrict individual liberty. Mill said that if my actions cause harm to another person, the government has a right to make laws to prevent those actions."

Sasha took a swig from the bottle of coke that sat on the table next to her books.

"But if my actions don't cause harm to another person," Simon pressed on, "then the government should have no right to stop me. Even if what I'm doing might be considered immoral, or shocking, or decadent, so long as I'm not causing harm to anyone, nobody should be able to make a law telling me not to do it."

Holly raised her eyebrows. "Very permissive," she said drily. "Hey, could you repeat that, Simon? Get it in the notes and we can use the definition."

"One sec," sighed Sasha, "I need a snack, I'm starving." And she began rummaging in her handbag.

Holly sighed and stretched, reaching her arms behind her head, lacing her fingers together, and grimacing slightly as she tightened her arms to pull them straight. The motion made her chest swell with an indrawn breath, and caused her tight white top to be pulled tight across her bust.

It was odd, Simon thought, how the irritation he felt at the twins -- the impatience he felt for their obvious boredom with the subject he enjoyed, and their lack of motivation to plan this presentation with him -- didn't seem to make him find them any less attractive. If anything, he realised, it was the reverse. Every time Holly pouted at him -- every time she sighed with boredom, or rolled her eyes, or cast him yet another dismissive look -- it filled him with a mad desire to bend her over this table, pull down her tight jeans, take out his cock, and give that round, firm, peachy ass of hers a long, hard, merciless pounding.