The Gift of Venus: Twins for Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon felt his phone buzz in his pocket, but ignored it. He was trying his hardest to keep a conversation going with the twins, even though every attempt he made to take it beyond political philosophy had so far hit a brick wall. So he took a swig from his water bottle, and tried -- not without a sneaking sense of futility -- to once again get some non-academic chat going.

"So which dorm are you guys living in?" he asked.

"Oh, we don't," said Sasha absent-mindedly. "We live in an apartment on the south side of town, near the beach. Mummy and Daddy set it up for us."

Simon raised an eyebrow. "That sounds very comfortable," he commented, trying without much success to keep a note of sarcasm out of his voice.

"Yeah," said Sasha, oblivious to his tone, "it's so much more convenient, and it means we're not bothered by other students making noise and so on. Oh fuck, I'm out of coke. Can I have some of your water, Simon?"

"Sure," he sighed, as she reached over and picked up his water bottle. "And I guess that means you've got the beach handy whenever you want, too."

"The beach is cool," said Holly in a bored tone, examining her nails. "Nobody leaves you alone though. We go down there for a quiet sunbathe and we get just pestered by idiot boys."

Simon hesitated. This was the closest their conversation had yet come to anything that might spark a bit of flirting. It still wasn't a particularly promising opening -- the contempt in Holly's tone when she said idiot boys could not have been more discouraging -- but after all, Venus had told him it would work out. Maybe he should just give it a shot.

"I mean," he began, "I can definitely imagine why --"

But before he could finish his sentence, Sasha had set his water bottle back down next to him, misjudged the sloping curve at the table's edge, and caused the entire bottle of cold water to tip straight into Simon's lap.

"SHIT!" he yelled, leaping to his feet. A cold rush of extremely unsexy wetness was soaking his crotch.

"Oh fuck, Simon, I'm so sorry!" cried Sahsa -- and for once she looked like she meant it.

"That's ... fine," Simon forced himself to say, looking down at his soaked jeans. "It was an accident." He hastily pulled his phone out of his sodden pocket, and set it down distractedly on the table.

"Did any of the books get wet?" asked Holly, sounding unbothered. "We get charged for damage, you know."

Simon opened his mouth angrily, but Sasha got there first. "I think Simon matters more than the library books, Holly," she told her sister irritably. "Listen, Simon, you'd better go and dry yourself off in the bathroom."

Feeling extremely frustrated and annoyed, Simon turned wordlessly and marched off to the bathrooms, ignoring the stares of the small number of other students near them who had turned to look.

Simon couldn't help feeling that Venus's magic was letting him down badly. What exactly, he wondered, as he awkwardly attempted to use the hot air dryer in the bathroom to dry out his jeans, was supposed to happen to lead this interaction in a more sexy direction? Wasn't the whole point of Venus's blessing that brilliantly, mind-blowingly sexy things happened to him in a way that was ... well ... easy? On every previous occasion that the magic had guided him into sex, it had felt smooth and natural, like he didn't even have to try. He had been able to just give up control to the magic, and let events carry him. But with the Pembroke twins, the first and only time either of them had said anything remotely sex-adjacent, he had immediately got cold water poured into his crotch.

He gave himself a last padding dry with a wad of paper towel -- though his jeans were still uncomfortably damp, and he knew they would stay that way for hours. Still wondering what exactly he was supposed to do to make this interaction move forward, Simon did up his belt, stepped out of the bathroom, walked back into the reading room -- and caught the twins looking at his phone.

Sasha was holding it, Holly was leaning in, and the two of them were whispering to each other with their heads close together. At the same moment, they both looked up and saw him. They gave a huge, simultaneous, and extremely obvious guilty start. Sasha immediately put the phone down on the table as though it was red-hot. Colour rose in both the twins' faces as they stared at Simon.

Simon walked slowly across the library to their table. He did not sit down when he reached it, but stood facing the twins.

"We -- um," Sasha began in a low voice as she looked nervously up at him, "we were -- you got a lot of texts and we thought we should check in case it was something urgent, so we ... um ..."

She looked extremely guilty. But as Simon met her eyes, he saw something else. Sasha was staring up at him with something more than just embarrassment in her expression. It was an intense, searching, fascinated curiosity. Holly too was looking at him with a wondering, re-appraising expression on her face.

Simon raised an eyebrow. "Just couldn't stop yourselves taking a look?" he asked coolly.

Sasha flushed red. Holly spoke instead, sounding slightly more assured than her sister: "Your phone was really buzzing, Simon. You got a bunch of texts at once. We thought it could have been a family emergency or something." She met his eyes, and she seemed to be trying to look both innocent and defiant -- though she couldn't stop the guilty pink flush that had risen in her cheeks.

Simon sat down, not wanting people at nearby tables to start staring again, and picked up his phone. He looked at the texts he had received in the last half an hour. There were three.

Sophie

Hey Simon :) I'm feeling all little and fuckable tonight ... can I come over?? I just want to worship your cock all night long <3

Kathy

Hey sweet boy <3 Want to come over for tea tomorrow? We can have a nice chat over some tea and scones, and then you can have a nice long playtime with Mummy's boobies and Mummy's pussy ;) <3

Lisa

Hey stranger ;) Hope your first few weeks of college have been hot. Tilly and I are having a sleepover tonight ... wondering if you'd like to come hang out with us? I am SO BORED of boys who are done after one or two loads ... would love to spend some more time with the boy who can take hours pumping us both full of cum and still have plenty for our faces at the end ;)

Slowly, Simon set down his phone on the table, and looked at the twins.

"I mean ..." said Holly slowly, her gaze lingering on his face, "obviously when we looked, we saw it wasn't a family emergency."

Sasha bit her lip in embarrassment.

"Well, sure," said Simon quietly. He was being struck anew by how stunningly pretty the twins were. The blush in their cheeks had brought out the perfect smoothness and softness of their creamy white skin. There was a curious light in their eyes, a searching, interested look on their faces. Holly's full red lips were slightly parted as she held his gaze, and he suddenly found himself having to fight even more than usual not to glance downward at the low cut of her top, the plunge of her cleavage between her full, beautifully big tits.

"I guess," said Sasha hesitantly, "it was just kind of surprising for us to see that ... well ... to read those texts, I mean."

She was blushing even harder now, but for some reason she seemed determined to press ahead and say this. Almost as though there were a point she wanted to get to. She raised her head, and both she and Holly looked straight into Simon's eyes.

For one moment, both of the twins held his gaze.

Then suddenly, Sasha's own phone gave a loud, buzzing alarm.

"Oh shit," she hissed, scrambling to pull it out of her pocket and turn it off, as people at other tables cast them irritated looks. "Oh no, Holly, that's to remind us we've got US History again in five minutes."

And she sounded genuinely and bitterly disappointed. It was a far cry from the tone of bored resignation Simon had been enduring from her throughout the afternoon.

"Fuck," said Holly, likewise looking sincerely annoyed. "Simon, we've -- I mean -- we really have to dash off to class now." And she gave him a deeply regretful look.

"Okay," said Simon, fighting to drag his mind back to the present. "But when will -- I mean, we're definitely not ready for this presentation yet."

"No," said Holly, glancing sharply and meaningfully at Sasha. The twins looked at each other, and Simon saw Sasha give her sister a questioning look. It was as though the two of them were conferring without words. Then quite abruptly, Sasha looked back at Simon, hesitated for one moment, and then said in a rush:

"Why don't you come over to our apartment tonight so we can finish?"

There was a charged pause. Simon felt his heart pounding wildly in his chest.

"Tonight?" he repeated.

"Yes," said Sasha, her cheeks still extremely pink. "I mean, if you -- oh! -- oh I didn't think ..."

For she had suddenly glanced down at his phone again, her eyes widening and her blush intensifying. She had clearly just remembered that Simon already had at least two invitations for that evening.

But a burst of inspired confidence had suddenly crackled to life in Simon's chest. With a reckless, giddy rush, he looked straight into Sasha's eyes again, and answered before he could second-guess himself.

"No," he said, "that works. I can come to yours tonight. After all, I'm sure there are ways you girls can make it worth it for me."

He had never said anything so forward to any girl in his life. For a moment Sasha stared at him in shock -- but it was not a fearful or disgusted type of shock, but a breathless, captivated stare, as though her heart had skipped a beat. Holly, meanwhile, was looking at Simon with her mouth twitching in what looked almost like the beginnings of a satisfied smirk.

"Good then," said Holly before Sasha could reply. "We'll text you the address. Come round at eight."

She got to her feet. Sasha was suddenly fumbling to pack her laptop and books into her handbag, not looking at Simon, her cheeks still flushed red. Simon got to his feet too, just as Sasha stuffed the last of her things into her bag.

"We'll see you tonight then, Simon," said Holly, meeting his gaze. There was an intruiging, mischievous glimmer in her eye. Sasha glanced at him, and shot him a quick but unmistakeably naughty smile. Then the two girls turned, and strode quickly out of the library. Simon watched them until they were out of sight. The sight of the Pembroke twins from behind did absolutely nothing to slow down his heartbeat, which was now thumping, hammering with excitement in his chest.

Chapter 3: Stamina

Simon knocked on the door of Holly and Sasha's flat -- the sixth floor up in a very chic, expensive apartment block. After a short pause, he heard footsteps inside. The latch of the door clicked.

As it swung open, Simon had to fight not to gasp.

Sasha was no longer wearing her usual jeans and t-shirt. She was wearing a tight white crop top that covered -- well, almost nothing, Simon thought. From her soft, beautifully tender-looking neck down to perhaps an inch above her nipples, her creamy white skin was fully exposed, with nothing but the shoestring-wide straps of her top holding the fabric in place. The lucscious swell of her tits drew Simon's gaze irresistibly, and he couldn't stop himself glancing down her body. Sasha's slim, pale midriff was bare. In place of her jeans, she was wearing a black skirt -- and it was startlingly, incredibly short. He could see almost the full length of her legs, which were encased in tight black suspenders that stopped just above her knees -- he could see the straps reaching up into the shadows of her skirt.

"Hi Simon," smiled Sasha.

He thought there was a strange mix of expressions mingling on her face. There was a bright twinkle in her eyes, and something about the way the corners of her mouth twitched, that said she was ... curious? Excited? And there was something knowing in her smile, something that hinted at things unspoken. He was also sure she had seen him glancing at her cleavage and her legs, because as he looked quickly back at her face, he was sure he caught the suppression of a smirk.

"Hi," he said, stepping inside. Instinctively he crouched down to take off his shoes -- even here in the hallway, the furnishings gave off an unmistakeable aura of money.

Sasha turned to shut the door -- and for one moment, as she had her back to him, Simon glanced upwards. His fingers froze on his shoelaces. He was looking right up Sasha's tiny skirt -- up the alabaster columns of her perfect legs, widening smoothly above her suspenders, the black straps dark against her pale skin, up to ...

It was every bit as captivating as he had dreamed. The sweet little dimple at the top of her thighs, where the swell of her cheeks began. The round, firm curves of those smooth, peachy ass cheeks. The deep gulf that lay between them, shadowy and soft, where deep in that ass crack would lie her tight, virgin hole.

He only saw it for an instant. Glancing quickly back down, he fumbled to undo his laces. When he finally stood up, Sasha was stood facing him, and this time there was no doubting it: that smile was definitely closer to a smirk.

"Come through," she grinned.

Simon followed her into a large open-plan kitchen and living room. It was an undeniably stylish flat. The kitchen gleamed, all marble-topped surfaces and sleek appliances; the dining room table, and the couches set around the enormous TV, clearly came from elegant high-end furniture brands. Floor-to-ceiling windows lined one wall, and through them, Simon could see a balcony overlooking a spectacular view of the beach -- and the restless, moonlit sea.

Holly was standing by the table with a glass of wine in her hand, looking every bit as spectacular as her sister. She had gone for the same black-and-white aesthetic, with a tight black t-shirt -- low cut, though without quite the full cleavage-baring openness of Sasha's crop top -- and a black and white checked skirt that was just as short as Sasha's. To complete the look she wore cute knee-high black and white socks, a slim black choker, and a sultry, smouldering stare.

"Evening Simon," she said in a quiet, charged voice.

Okay, he thought. I can't be imagining this. I'm definitely not here to work on the presentation.

Still, he reflected, as he accepted a glass of wine from Sasha, he shouldn't make too many assumptions. After all, this whole thing had not begun just because he wanted to fuck Sasha and Holly. Even though the thought of fucking them -- the thought of them on their knees, those gorgeous red lips on his cock -- the thought of sinking his cock into one of their pussies while she lay on her back, the other twin kissing his neck and telling him to take everything he wanted ...

A hot flush had risen into Simon's face. He shook the thoughts away.

Because no, this had not begun just because he wanted their pussies -- no matter how much the thought of that kind of sex made his heart pound. It had begun because he wanted something that right now felt even much more rare and special and exciting. It had begun because the sight of Holly and Sasha's perfect bubble-butts had made him yearn, yearn desperately, to experience a night of hot, wild, blissfully intense ass-fucking.

And Venus had told him the twins had never done that before. So even though he was almost certain they were flirting with him, Simon knew that anal was probably still not what they had on their minds. And he realised suddenly that he felt very out of his depth. He had been in a situation once before -- the very first night Venus had blessed him -- when a pair of girls had initiated a threesome with him. But on that occasion he had not had to ask for anything they weren't already eager to give him. How was he supposed to make the twins want to give up their asses for him when they had never done that before in their lives?

"Come sit down," said Holly, gesturing to the couches.

Simon dragged his mind back to the present. For now, after all, there was nothing he could think to do except see where the evening went.

Holly and Sasha perched themselves on the opposite couch from him, and he couldn't resist the suspicion that they were both fully aware of how much of their thighs were exposed when they sat down. Those skirts really were miniscule.

The girls began to chat to Simon about college life -- and before three minutes had gone by, he realised he might be the first boy in Santa May to find himself having an actual extended positive social interaction with the Pembroke twins. They weren't being dismissive or contemptuous of his questions. They were smiling, engaged, even laughing, and they asked him plenty of questions themselves -- about his classes, about his hometown, about what he hoped to do with the years ahead. It was remarkable, he thought, just how easy it was to talk to them when they weren't putting up their usual icy wall.

"Can I check out the balcony?" he asked after another ten minutes had gone by. He was keen to take in that view.

"Oh, sure," said Holly, getting to her feet. He followed her over to a glass sliding door, and the three of them stepped out onto the balcony.

The hum of busy bars and restaurants, and the chatter and shouts of people on the beach, drifted up to them. Warm electric light spilled onto the sand far below, not quite reaching the water. The night was warm, and the steady crash of the waves went some way to soothing Simon's nerves. He suddenly remembered that it was on the beach -- much further out of town, away from this bustling seafront -- that Venus had first appeared to him. "She who was born from the foaming sea," she had called herself.

"It's gorgeous," said Holly beside him, leaning on the rail as she looked out at the ocean.

"It is," he agreed, glancing sideways at her. Her profile was striking: her pouting mouth, her hair lifting slightly in the breeze, her swelling bust beneath that t-shirt.

"We go down to the beach in the afternoon sometimes just to sunbathe," commented Sasha, who was stood on Simon's other side as the three of them leant on the balcony. "We take down some towels, lie in the sun and relax. In our bikinis ..."

"Rubbing suncream into each other ..."

Both of the twins were looking at him. The image of the twins on a sunlit beach in sunglasses and bikinis flashed vividly across Simon's imagination.

"So," he said, trying to sound a lot more casual than he felt. "What did you mean in the library, Holly? About being pestered by boys when you're on the beach?"

"Oh," said Holly with a roll of her eyes. "Yeah, it happens almost every time. The two of us go down there to sunbathe, and before we've had twenty minutes of peace, some guy is trying to hit on us ..."

"And they're always such boring boys," said Sasha with an exasperated sigh. "Trying to flirt with us so obviously, it's such a drag."

"Almost all college boys are a drag," said Holly indifferently. "The best thing a girl can do is ignore them." Then after a pause, she added: "Not like you, Simon."

And she laid a hand on his arm.

Simon felt a shiver run through his whole body, so intensely that he was sure she must have felt it. Before he could respond, Holly had half-turned towards him, taken him gently by the shoulder, just as Sasha took him by his upper arm from his other side. In an easy, smooth motion, the twins turned him around so that his back was against the balcony. They stood before him, one to either side, with the bright light of the apartment behind them. Sasha's hand was still on his arm. Holly's had lingered on his shoulder, and now was beginning to brush slowly down across his chest.