The Gift of Venus: Twins for Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The load of white, thick, milky cum that spouted out of his cock was one of the biggest he had ever seen himself produce. It spattered across the twins' faces, pump after pump of it, huge dollops of creamy cum landing on their cheeks, their tongues, their necks, their foreheads, and in their hair.

Simon moaned with relief as he emptied his balls onto the twins. They both looked simply thrilled at being covered with his cum: their gorgeous, cum-spattered faces wore expressions of giddy, exhilarated glee.

"Fuck I love that," giggled Sasha. "It makes me feel like such a slut."

"Come here babe," grinned Holly, and pulled her sister's face towards hers. With intense enthusiasm, the girls began to lick Simon's cum off each other's identical faces. They took his cum into their mouths by eagerly licking it up, and then they made out passionately, swapping his cum back and forth in their mouths, until both of them were gulping it down.

They looked up at Simon, smiling wickedly.

"How do you want us next?" smirked Sasha.

Simon took a deep breath, then let it out again, feeling the blissful release that had settled in all his limbs, all the tension gone from his body. There was nothing he had to worry about now. The twins were his new playmates, and their asses were his to fuck, whenever he wanted. It was more than he had dreamed.

"I think," he said to the girls with a grin, "that you girls need to clean yourselves up. Come on, show me where your bathroom is. I want all three of us need to get in the shower together."

***

Five minutes later, the three of them stood in Holly and Sasha's shower, soaping up each other's bodies and scrubbing each other down. The bathroom was undeniably magnificent. Black marble tiles gleamed, and the shower itself was enormous: roomy enough for several people to stand in, and with a broad, waterfall-like flow of perfectly pressurised water. It was the kind of shower, Simon thought, that seemed designed for a lot more than showering.

Soaped up and glistening with suds, the twins' firm round asses looked even more deliciously fuckable. The two of them braced themselves against the shower wall, backed arched, asses out, and made their asses bounce and wiggle for Simon. Giddy with desire, he took one of their asses in each hand, and squeezed and kneaded and spanked them to his heart's content, their smooth skin all slick with soap under his hands.

"You know," he said casually to the twins, "now that you're fully naked I really do mean it: I have no idea which of you is which."

"That doesn't matter," said one of them naughtily, turning her head to flash him a smile. "Like we told you earlier ... just call us what we are."

"Alright then," grinned Simon, moving to stand behind one of them at random, and letting his cock press against her ass. "Brace yourself, you naughty little bitch. I'm about to use you as my buttslut, and you're going to take it like the whore you are."

The girl positioned herself for him instantly, pushing her ass against his cock. As he slid inside her, he heard her give a tantalising moan of pleasure -- that quickly turned into a loud, surprised, gasping groan of ecstasy as he began to fuck. Simon had got the hang of it now, and the way she had braced herself against the shower wall made her perfectly positioned to take his cock deep in her ass. As the hot water streamed across both their bodies, Simon fucked and fucked, the girl's ass cheeks smacking into his crotch with every thrust. The other twin had crouched down and slipped herself between her sister's legs, her back against the tiles, so that she could press her face into her sister's crotch. She began to eat pussy, and the girl was suddenly moaning in a whole different way, her sister's tongue on her clit, fingers in her cunt, and Simon's cock pumping relentlessly in her ass. With huge, whole-body shudders, the girl being fucked began to come, and come with wild intensity. It happened again and again, a series of orgasms that came in wave after massive wave, while the girl on the floor lapped eagerly at her sister's pussy, drinking all the juices she could. It ended only after the girl had come four or five times, when Simon finally came himself, and withdrew from her tight, delectable ass after once again pumping it full of his load.

"It feels ... different," gasped the girl he had just fucked, leaning against the tiles and trembling all over. "When you're in my ass while I come. It's more intense, it's more ... oh God, more everything."

The twins swapped around, and he fucked the other girl in the same way, while her sister once again ate out her pussy. By the time both girls had experienced the incredible waves of orgasms that rose again and again inside them while they fucked like this, Simon was feeling almost dizzy with pleasure. Still in the shower, the twins dropped to their knees again so that they could "suck him back to hardness" -- which he knew was a total excuse, because he got hard again within a minute each time. The girls just wanted an excuse to suck for him in between getting fucked. He let them deep-throat him, one twin sucking passionately on his cock while the other sucked his balls; and as he savoured the sensations of the hot water running across his body and the twin sisters' mouths on his cock and balls, Simon felt like the night could not possible get any better.

Then to the bedroom, for an extended session of pussy-fucking in both of the twins' tight wet cunts, before the two of them flipped over again, got on all fours, and begged him to go back to pounding them in their asses.

It was long after midnight before they finally fell asleep.

Epilogue

Sasha re-entered the bedroom bearing a breakfast tray in her arms, carrying toast and coffee. She had put on panties to go to the kitchen, but was still topless.

"Breakfast," she said brightly, smiling at Simon.

"Ohhh, thanks Sasha," Simon sighed. He was sitting up in bed, and Holly was nestled between his legs as she lay on her front, his cock balls-deep in her mouth. He was idly stroking her hair with one hand while she gave him a long, indulgent morning blowjob.

Sasha put down the breakfast tray on a side table, hopped onto the bed, kissed Simon long on the mouth, then straddled him so that her chest was in his face. He let her rub her big, creamy tits across his face while Holly sucked him to climax. Then, once he had come and Holly had gulped it down, the two girls sat up in bed on either side of him, and they chatted while all three of them sipped on cups of coffee.

"You know Simon," said Sasha wistfully, gazing out the twins' bedroom window towards the ocean. "Last night ... the way you fucked us ... well, it almost made me feel regretful, you know? Oh, not about you," she added hastily, seeing his raised eyebrow. "I mean about other boys. I mean, Sasha and I have been -- well -- well, we've had very high standards for boys we fuck since we started college."

"In fact you're the only boy we've fucked in college," Holly confirmed.

"Yes. But after last night, I kind of wonder if that was the right attitude. I mean, we didn't want silly inexperienced boys just out of school, trying to fuck us and not even having the stamina to take both of us. We thought we'd stick to older men like we usually do. But if I'd known it could be like that ..."

"I've been thinking that," Holly agreed, looking pensieve. "Now that we know how good it feels in our asses. I mean, I don't know how many times I took it in the ass last night, and I already feel like it wasn't nearly enough. I want more. I want a lot more."

"And there are so many boys who want us," sighed Sasha.

"Exactly. Like, you're going to be coming here and fucking our asses a lot, Simon, we're not letting you get away. But I want other boys too." Holly's face wore a naughty, hungry grin. "I want to be used like that by so many boys. I want to be fucked in the ass like I really am just an obedient little buttslut who wants nothing but to bend over and give up her ass for lots of cock."

"And if there were lots of them," mused Sasha, "it wouldn't even matter if they didn't have Simon's level of stamina. Like, they could just take us in turns, couldn't they?"

Simon put his arms around the twins and pulled them in towards him. They responsively cuddled against him, and Holly kissed his neck while Sasha stroked his chest.

"I think," Simon told them, "that I might know exactly how you girls could start fulfilling that fantasy. Listen, you don't know a girl called Gemma, do you?"

"That redhead?" asked Holly. "Curly hair, big tits?"

"That's the one," grinned Simon. "Well look: Gemma lives in a massive house right here in town; her parents are local. When they're away, she holds parties there. I was at one in the first week of term, and it was amazing. And I'm not just talking about any sort of parties."

"Oh?" asked Sasha, looking very intrigued.

"And she told me," Simon went on, "that she's hoping to hold a really big one next time. A proper orgy, with as much sharing and swapping as everyone wants. So I've had an idea ..."

"That," said Holly mischievously, "sounds like exactly the kind of party Sasha and I should be going to."

"I agree," said Simon. "And here's the thing. I'll bet half the boys at that party will be boys who have asked one of you girls out at some point. Let's face it, half the boys in college have tried. So you girls really mean it about regretting saying no to all those boys ..."

He saw the twins' eyes widen.

"Would they want us like that?" breathed Sasha. "I mean, in an orgy, where none of them got us all to himself?"

Simon laughed. "Are you kidding? Sasha, it would drive them wild. They'd love to fuck you like that."

"But it would be so dirty!"

"That's the point," smirked Simon. "You girls have turned up your noses at every boy before me who wanted to fuck you. Just imagine how satisfying it would be to put you two girls on a couch in the middle of the orgy, bend you over, and tell the entire party that you were ready to submit your asses to any boy who wanted you. Free use buttsluts, for every boy to enjoy."

He was once again remembering Venus's words. About how she had made the twins as a gift to the boys of Santa May. About how they were destined to be submissive buttsluts, giving up their asses for any boy who wanted them. And sure enough, as he outlined his plan, he could see the fire lighting up in the girls' eyes. There was a deep, deep yearning waking up in Holly and Sasha, and it showed clearly on their faces. He could tell they wanted nothing more than to be taken to Gemma's next party, and put in their place as free use buttsluts, to be used the whole night long.

Holly swallowed, hard. She looked into Simon's eyes. "I think that sounds like a plan, Simon," she said quietly. "I think that sounds like a very good plan indeed."

He kissed her, savouring the sweet taste of her mouth. Then Sasha pulled his face towards her and kissed him too.

"Thank you, Simon," she murmured. "For making us into buttsluts."

He kissed her again, letting his hand slide down her back, and come to rest on the firm, round swell of her ass cheek.

"Take these panties back off, Sasha," he told her. "I'm not leaving this flat until I've had both your asses at least one more time."

The girls sprang eagerly into position. Sasha slipped off her panties, and side by side, on all fours on the bed, the twins raised their identical bubble-butts, and presented them for Simon. Feeling full of energy once again, he caressed their perfect asses in his hands. The hottest twin sisters he had ever seen, with the most fuckable asses in college -- and here they were, presenting those asses for him to start his day inside them. The only question was which of them to fuck first.

The End

As always, all feedback is greatly appreciated - I do read every comment!