The Gift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry to hear that. Would you have wanted to see me again if you two weren't having a rocky time in your marriage?" I hated that my questions kept making it about me. But it kind of was. My questions were about Luke and me, not their marriage, really.

"If you had fucked me like you did two weeks ago, and my marriage was perfect, yes, Taylor, I would have still wanted to see you again. You are a dream lover in my eyes."

"Dream lover? Really?" I kind of smirked and joked. He was saying that to be nice. He was so nice.

"Yeah, you are everything I ever wanted, Taylor. If I was to design my ideal lover, he would basically be you. Young, beautiful, tall, fit and athletic, hung like a horse and a raging power top." He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. "Seriously, you are perfect." He sounded so sincere.

I pushed up closer and kissed him. Under the blankets I found his penis, and I gently fondled him while our mouths devoured each other. I could feel him getting firmer in my hand.

I slipped under the blanket and took him into my mouth. He tasted so good. He folded the blanket back so he could see me as I sucked his cock like I was starving and only his cum could save me.

"Fuck, baby. With that cock and that mouth, you are my fantasy in every fucking way. Damn!" He gasped as I sucked both of his balls into my both with his dick.

As I sucked and licked him, I heard his phone vibrate on his nightstand. He looked at it. "It's Andy, I need to pick it up. Stop and be silent, please." He sounded calm but stern.

I sat up as he answered the phone. They chatted about the barbeque and Luke's sister and her kids. Luke looked me in the eyes while he talked to Andy. It made me mad. I had no right to be mad, but I was.

I leaned back down and sucked Luke's entire erection into my mouth and started pumping my hand up and down, following the motion with my hot, wet mouth. I slurped the saliva that ran down his shaft.

I heard Luke stutter on the phone and then his hand was on the back of my head. He started pushing my head down with each of my movements. He made an excuse and got off the phone quickly.

"Fuck, Taylor, you're a very bad boy. I can't believe you swallowed my whole length while I was on the phone with my husband. You are a very dirty boy and you need to be punished." His voice was thick with promise.

"I told you that you're mine, didn't I? What did you expect?" I sassed back at him while I started licking his asshole.

"Oh fuck baby, I need you again. I want to ride you." He looked lusty and my stomach swooped. I sat up against the headboard as he watched my lean body move.

"Do you want to tape it?" I asked. I knew that this was our last night together, and I wanted a video of it to watch later. And I thought he needed that, too. His eyes lit up.

"Really? You'd be alright with me filming us fucking?" Even as he asked he was already up and digging in his bag. He pulled out a large suction cup phone holder and stuck it to the mirror at the end of the bed.

He plugged the phone into his computer and set them both up facing the bed. He aimed them, checked the light and rechecked the camera angles. Satisfied, he came back to the bed, smiling from ear to ear.

"I know you said you taped stuff before, so I figured you'd like that. I didn't think you'd pull half of a film shoot out of your bag and have it set up in three seconds." I laughed at his eagerness as I picked on him. He just kept grinning at me.

"I can't wait to watch it back. Fuck me hard and deep again, Taylor. It will look better on film if we do it in this position." He said it as he climbed onto the bed. He positioned himself on his hands and knees. He slowly sunk down until his chest was on the bed and his ass was spread wide in front of me.

I looked over at the computer and the camera. I could see us both perfectly framed in the shot on the screen. It made me nervous but it made me even more excited.

I turned back to Luke, his gorgeous hole, displayed just for me. It was hard not to feel like he was mine at that moment. I was overwhelmed with desire and lust as I moved right behind him, the camera already forgotten.

"Luke, I'm going to fuck you so good. You'll never forget that this ass is mine." I said it as I leaned over his body and I kissed his back, just below his neck. I peppered kisses all that way down his spine until I reached his tight ring. I stuck the tip of my tongue into the pucker.

Luke tasted amazing and he smelled even better. His natural musk and our sex smells from earlier, combined to make the best smell I'd ever encountered. It was the smell of MY man, in the middle of a passionate sexual marathon. I loved it. I ate his ass until he was loudly begging me to fuck him.

I quickly squirt lube into my hand. I stroked my steel shaft and then I ran my palm down between his spread cheeks. I let my hand follow along his body until my fingers wrapped around his cock. I stroked him while I pressed my hips against his ass, my erection sliding through his crack and over his lower back.

When I heard him whimper, I asked him. "You like that, Luke? Does it feel good being at my mercy? Do you deserve this hard cock?" I taunted him as I continued to stroke his rigid member. His hips thrust his rock hard erection into my tightly gripped hand over and over. It turned me on immensely.

"Please, Taylor, I love being at your mercy. My ass is yours. Destroy me, baby." He begged as he rolled his head back and forth on the bed, muffling his words in his desperation.

I lined my cock up, thinking of the camera just enough to cheat my hips open so the shot could catch my body disappearing into his ass, unobstructed. I was so hard, I just pushed forward, without using my hand to hold my length in place.

I pressed in until the head disappeared behind the tight ring at his entrance. I heard him groan and I felt his hole grip and release several times. Then he released and relaxed. I took the opportunity and rammed my entire nice inches into him as hard as I could.

He yelped and jumped at the intrusion. But he quickly braced himself to take my brutal fucking. I could read his body so easily. It was easier yet when he vocalized his needs so directly.

"Please! God, Taylor, fuck me hard, please baby, please!" He pleaded and I happily complied.

I started pumping into him. My body rocked against his perfect, muscular ass. My hips pushed my erect manhood into Luke harder and harder until he was screaming for his release. I kept the same pace as he begged for me to go faster. I tortured him with pleasure.

My own climax rushed up and started to overtake me. My hips pushed into him harder and faster. The speed and increased friction he'd begged for was being delivered, and he started to grunt as his orgasm burst from his tip.

I pushed him deeper into the bed as I chased my own release. I fucked him hard, sweat dripping off my face into his back. I grabbed his hips and roughly pulled him back into me as I pounded into him. I threw my head back and roared when the dam broke and my cum filled Luke, breeding him deeply again.

"Holy fuck." I said as I pulled out and sat back on my butt on the bed. I flopped back onto the blankets and lay there, spread eagle, panting.

"Oh my god, baby. I want you to fuck me just like that every day. That was incredible." Luke said quietly as he pushed his way up and walked to the camera and computer. He turned it all off, but he left it hooked up and mounted in place. I hoped that meant we'd film more later.

He came back to the bed and climbed over me and kissed me. He held me tight and kissed me with such tender loving care, it made my eyes well up with tears. I kissed him back with abandon. It would all be over after tonight. I needed to live in the moment while it lasted.

A while later, we took a shower together. We were quiet as we washed each other's perfectly fit bodies. I couldn't help but think about how sexy we looked together. My long, lean, young muscles, my sandy blonde hair and my sun tanned skin. His large, muscular body, with dark tan skin and dark hair and mature features. I hoped the video we made was hot. I wanted to remember tonight forever.

We crawled into the bed and turned off all the lights. I snuggled up against his warm, hard body. "Thank you, Luke. I'll cherish this night forever." I'm not sure why I said that. It was true, but I didn't plan on sharing it.

"I hope we'll have many more nights like this, baby." He said, taking me totally by surprise. I had convinced myself that this was the last time so adamantly, that I just assumed he felt the same way. He wanted to see me again? My mind raced with worries and hopes and fears.

"I don't know, Luke. I feel bad. What about your marriage? What about Andy? Tonight was wonderful, but I don't want to be your side piece in the long term, you know?"

"I don't want you to feel bad, ever. My marriage has been in a bad place for a long time, way before we met you. We've had problems that have followed us since we were first dating."

"Like what?" I asked.

"No matter how much we loved each other, and how much we have in common, we always had a one sided relationship in bed. At the most basic level, we're both bottoms, Andy and I. The fact that I have to use toys to get my needs fulfilled has always been an issue. He gets what he wants every single time. Even with the anniversary hookups. You saw what happened when I took what I wanted, one time. He freaked. He's still freaking about it."

The words spilled out of him. He was opening a pressure value and venting his built up feelings. He sounded exasperated.

"I'm sorry, Luke." I didn't know if I was apologizing for his marital issues or for asking about it in the first place. Either way, I felt really awkward at the moment.

"I really want to see you, Taylor. I enjoy your company and your body is incredible. You make me feel so good, baby." He said in the darkness.

I wanted him. Over and over. I was already in over my head, with this one secret meeting. He made me feel incredible. Being with him was perfect. But he was married, older than my dad and I'm going away to school soon. I reminded myself of the reasons that weren't ever going to change no matter what I wanted.

"I can't, Luke. I'm leaving for school. I feel guilty about everything and I'm going to get my heart broken. This has to be the last time. I'm sorry." I tried to sit up so I could get out of the bed, but he gripped my tighter to his chest.

"Please, baby. I need you, Taylor." He sounded like he was going to cry. It scared me. He was a full grown man. He shouldn't expect anything from a kid like myself. This wasn't fair.

I pulled his face to mine and I kissed him deeply, hoping to show him how I really felt through my actions. My heart and body wanted this man in every way. My brain knew I was a fool. California. Swimming. That was the plan. It could be the only plan.

I fell asleep in Luke's arms. I slept peacefully and I awoke early. I wanted to leave. I knew he had family breakfast and a trip to the zoo with them on his plate this morning. I should just go, so he could go about his life.

I got up and used the bathroom. When I came back, he was still asleep. I stood and watched him. He was so gorgeous. His dark lashes fringing his closed eyes made my heart flutter. Another reason I needed to get the fuck out of here.

"Are you leaving?" His eyes opened just as I was about to walk away.

"Ummmmm, yeah. You have family stuff and I need to go before it gets even harder to leave you." I didn't look at him as I said it.

"Come here, Taylor." He said it as he sat up in the bed, the white bedding falling away from his exquisite body, making my heart race.

I went around to my side and crawled in, sitting next to him on the bed. I looked at my lap, at my hands with my fingers laced together to keep from fidgeting.

He reached out and gripped my chin softly. He raised my face until I was looking at him. His eyes were so beautiful in the morning light. My mind went blank.

"Taylor, I want to see you again. Can you come back tonight?"

I shook my head no. My eyes started tearing up. I wanted to come back here, but my heart was already mixed up in this. I was a fucking kid. This was all too much. My tears started to fall.

He pulled me close and held me tightly with his big, strong arms. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you." He said it into my hair as my head rested on his chest.

"I know." I croaked it out. I wanted to say so much more, but I couldn't speak. I felt so foolish and childish.

"Can we at least stay in touch? I really care about you. I want to follow your swimming career. I want to see you in the Olympics." Luke said softly, comforting me.

"Yeah, we can stay in touch. You have to send me our sextape anyway." I sniffed as I joked as best I could.

"Oh course, I didn't forget that. I'll send it to you. Maybe you can send me pictures once in a while."

"I wear a lot of Speedos. You'll like those pics." I smiled as I said it.

"Fuck yes, I will. Taylor, baby. I'm going to miss you like crazy." He squeezed me tighter. I could tell this was the beginning of the goodbye.

"I'll miss you, too. Thank you, Luke. Really." I was still nestled in his arms. I didn't try to leave.

We sat there, holding each other until his alarm went off, signaling our time was officially up. He had to get to breakfast with his family and I needed to get back to the real world.

We got out of bed and he slid on a pair of shorts and then he walked me to the door. We stopped and stared at each other and then we kissed. It was a passionate, beautiful kiss that nearly ripped my heart out.

"Goodbye, Luke. Have fun with your sister and her kids today."

"I will, babe. You be good. If you need anything at all, contact me. I can help you with your school books or a flight home to see your parents. Anything, I'm serious." He hugged me tightly.

I pulled away and nodded, fighting back my tears. I smiled at him. I tried to memorize his smell and his touch. I pulled open the door.

"I'll see you at the Olympics." He said it as he leaned on the door and watched me leave.

"Yeah, I'll see you there!" I yelled over my shoulder, smiling at him. I needed to focus on getting myself to those games.

That night I cried in my bed. It was difficult, but it was the right thing to do. Whether he thought he could handle having a man on the side, or not, I didn't want any part of that.

I deserved better. I needed to find a guy my own age. This had been hot sex and it couldn't be anything else. He wanted to stay in touch, be friends. I would try, but I didn't really think it would work out. We were too different.

The next few days passed and I felt relieved and sad about the fact I hadn't heard from him. I wondered what he was thinking. Hopefully he'd realize I helped him dodge a giant bullet. If his marriage failed, I didn't want to be involved with it in any fashion.

On Sunday evening, I got a text from Luke. "I made it back to Indy. Are you alright?"

I answered that I was good. He sent a beautifully edited video of our fuck and I watched it over and over. I was sad I couldn't see more of his gorgeous face in the shot.

The summer melted away and I was about to drive to California. My grandparents bought me a used Civic for graduation and Gramps tuned it up himself. He was sure it would be a great little car for me.

I made it to California. I unloaded my car into my dorm room and I met my roommate. His name was Craig and he was a diver, so we walked to the pool together a lot. Craig was alright. We got along, but we didn't really hang out.

I had met a girl who was a short distance swimmer, like myself. Her name was Diane. We hit it off quickly and she became my closest friend at school that first semester. Both our families lived far away, so she always came to my races and I always went to hers. She felt like a sister.

I told her about Andy and Luke. She was enthralled by the saga that played out over my two encounters with them. I told her how I felt used and guilty about the money in the end. She told me I was lying to myself. I thought about that comment for at least a week. Was I lying to myself?

I think Diane was only partially right. I missed Luke terribly. But as time went by, I grew bitter about it and I hated that I felt like a gigolo with a big cock to him. Even the first time I met him in that elevator, he was looking for someone to provide sex in exchange for a "gift". I was grossed out by my actions. I was so fucking stupid.

I would never ask him for money, even though he offered to help me out. It just made me angry and hurt. I knew I was making the right decision every time I said no thank you. I didn't want Luke and sex and money to blend into this one upsetting thing. I cried myself to sleep a lot.

I focused on swimming. I kept my grades up and swam to keep myself in competitive condition. I had the biggest events of the year still ahead of me. I needed to place high in the rankings if I wanted to get the attention of the Olympic committee. I needed to seize this chance to get into the training program that would get me to the games.

As the tournaments and meets came and went, I kept striving for perfection. It was paying off and my rank was climbing. People were starting to watch me. They knew my name. I was swimming the best I had in my life.

I wished my grandparents and parents could be there to see me swim. At least one of them would be at every race I'd ever had back home. But now I was alone. Diane was usually there, but she'd met someone and I saw her less and less.

Luke still texted occasionally and he'd flirt, but I'd shut it down, claiming to be busy or on my way to the gym or the pool.

When he would text to congratulate me on all my successes, I would always answer him. He must have figured it out because he stopped flirting. I was glad and sad, but it was easier, for sure.

He'd signed up for online ranking updates for collegiate swimming. It made me laugh to myself when he told me. We texted about once a week now. It was nice. He offered me training advice and his encouragement was so important to me.

As the school year ended, I looked to the future. The games were in a year and I was right on the line for qualifying. My summer training would be more important than ever, so I decided to stay in California.

I missed my family, but they understood. Luke encouraged me to stick to my training. He was so proud of me. I thought about him often, even when I hooked up with guys at school. Especially then. They were all lacking in comparison.

I never told Luke about that and he never talked about Andy or their relationship. I knew they were still having ups and downs, just from his moods, but he never elaborated, which I appreciated.

Luke and I were friends. I had let the bitterness go. I realized I was wrong about him. He hadn't seen me as a gigolo. He was a genuinely generous person. He was a good man that helped his friends and family.

Once I realized that, it made me miss him more. But it didn't change the facts, so I still didn't flirt with him and he followed my lead on that. I was curious about his personal life, but it was better not to ask.

Over the summer I met a guy that worked as a campus security guard. He was thirty and really funny. We hung out and he told me I was easy to talk to. He'd never dated a younger guy, but he told me I was different.

When I was driving to the gym, I thought about what he'd said. He wasn't as old as Luke, but he was still more than ten years older than me. He didn't date young guys, but he liked me. I was different. What did that mean?

Was I really different from guys my own age? I didn't think I was. I was an only child and my Gramps was one of my best friends, so I did act more mature than some of my classmates, but really? Was I different enough that older guys were into me? I still had to believe the only difference was the hammer in my pants.