The Gift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily the people at the gym where we worked out, and at the pool, supported me and accepted our relationship without strife. We made friends with some people from both places and had as normal a life as possible.

We went to visit my family and his in Chicago regularly. His sister didn't seem on board with the whole age difference, but her kids loved me and accepted me as Uncle Luke's partner without pause. She eventually did as well.

I'd been living with Luke for six months before we finally used the "L" word. Our relationship was intense, being in an intimate relationship as well as working together in my career.

I was worried it was going to feel like his old life with Andy. But it wasn't. We both still did plenty of our own things. And we weren't in business together, we worked together on a part time basis.

I didn't pay him as a trainer. He did it because he loved me and wanted to help me. It really wasn't business at all. We both just happened to be professionals in the athletic field.

I competed all over the world in events and at exhibitions. Luke always traveled by my side. My mom confessed how glad she was that he was with me, so I wasn't alone. She liked Luke a lot once she saw how much he cared about me.

When I turned twenty one, Luke took me to Paris for ten days. We didn't train at all, even though we jogged or worked out every day. We spent the time together just as a couple and it was so beautiful.

At the top of the Eiffel tower, Luke held me tight and filled my ears with words of love and devotion. He promised to love me forever.

While we strolled along the streets of Paris, we talked about our future. Luke wanted to know if I wanted to get engaged. He knew I was so young, even though we were deeply in love. It was a lot to ask with all our differences.

I told him I didn't picture myself with anyone else. I loved him fully. I told him that if he asked me, I'd say yes. But I explained that I wasn't in a hurry. I didn't want any timeline on us. Engaged or not, I would still be his. And he would still be mine.

The day before we left Paris, he bought me a silver ring with "I promise to love you forever" engraved inside. It was a promise ring. I wore it on the middle finger of my right hand. We didn't feel the need to advertise our promises.

Luke and I found that our commitment to each other and our promises to love each other, was enough for us. We recommitted to each other everyday, with our words, with our bodies. With the life were shared.

As my second Olympics passed, earning me two more gold medals and three more bronze ones, we stayed strong together. My career slowed after that, mostly by choice.

I could have gone on to another one, possibly two games, but I was tired of training constantly. I loved training, but this accelerated level wore on my soul sometimes. Luke supported my decision, like always.

I used my endorsements to buy my parents a vacation home in Arizona. It had an in-law suite for my grandparents, who loved to go and visit, sometimes without my parents.

I still went to events and exhibitions to do signings and to keep my face in the community. I was teaching and coaching at the pool near our house. Luke was still training private clients.

I had to go to Los Angeles for three days while Luke had to stay home to work with important clients. We both preferred traveling together, but we occasionally had to make solo trips.

The night I arrived back home, I found him lying on the couch, watching soccer. I snuck into the house and jumped out at him. He screamed as I launched myself on top of him. I pushed him into the couch and kissed his lips hard.

His arms came around me and I melted into him, our tongues tangling.

"I missed you." I mumbled through my kisses.

"I hate when you're gone, but I fucking love when you come back home." He answered me.

"Let's go to our room." I said as I climbed off him and pulled him up into my arms.

We walked into the bedroom and slowly pulled each other's clothes off. His body was still incredible. He was so fit, his age was hard to guess. My body had matured as I was now twenty five. I had more body hair and bulkier muscles.

"Sit back, I'm going to ride you." Luke said as we reached the edge of the bed. I climbed onto the bed and sat with my back propped against the headboard.

He climbed into my lap and sat down, or bodies fitting together perfectly. I pulled him in close and kissed him deeply. We just kissed and held each other, reconnecting after the few days apart.

Finally he squirmed one too many times along my erection and I was nearly wild with need for him. He lifted himself as I held my rigidness steady for him. He easily slipped over my erection and our bodies connected completely.

He slowly rode my rod from tip to base. Everytime our bodies came together, he made delicious sounds in his chest and throat that voiced his pleasure without actual words. We fit perfectly.

"I love you, Luke. God, I missed you." I said to him as his body moved against mine. I kissed his lips tenderly as our rhythm stayed steady. His practiced moves sending shock waves of pleasure along our joined bodies.

I pulled him closer and further up my chest, holding him in place, as I started to thrust up into him faster and harder.

"Yes, Taylor, yes!" He screamed as his body clenched above my frantic thrusting. I repositioned my hands on his hips and he read my body language.

He started pushing himself up and slamming himself down, meeting my continued thrusting. My hips pushed up as he crashed down, giving me access to his deepest depths.

"This ass is mine, Luke. It's always going to be mine!" I gritted the words out as we came together, creating slapping sounds with our sweat dampened bodies.

"I'm all yours!" He screamed out as his body started to shake with a huge climax. I felt his hot cream pumping out onto my stomach, running down in between us.

He trembled in my arms, his legs turning to jelly with his release. I held him closer as my hips bucked faster still.

"Yes, Luke!" I yelled toward the ceiling as my body forced it's way inside him as deeply as possible. My cock pulsed as my orgasm rocked through me and filled him with hot cum.

Our life together wasn't always easy, but we loved each other enough to work through any bumps along the way. Luke and I stood side by side through life's trials and victories.

I thought back to that elevator in Chicago all those years ago. His proposition for me to fuck his then husband. His gift of a thousand dollars that made me have tons of mixed feelings. My longing for a man who was off limits.

When I would awake in the night, I would look at him sleeping next to me. He was still so beautiful to me. I still craved him, I needed him. I loved him and he loved me. I'm glad I took all those chances. I'm glad he gave me that gift and that note. It changed both our lives forever.