The Gift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke and I texted almost everyday over the summer. He was tracking my fitness on a shared app. He was in full trainer mode, and I really enjoyed it. We did talk about other things, but we still kept certain topics out of the conversations.

Any time I had sex, I felt badly afterwards. I thought of Luke every time. Before, during and after. It wasn't fair to my partners and it really wasn't fair to me. I swore off dating until I'd secured a spot on the Olympic team. That bought me time and forced me to focus and work harder.

I knew I if I asked Luke to fly out here for a hard fuck, he'd be here ASAP. I was so tempted, but I couldn't backpedal on our relationship. He was my friend, one of my trainers and a previous hook up, nothing else.

I hated that I was still hung up on a married man, but I kept it all inside. No one knew but me. But it had been a year and I was still wanting him. I hated it so much.

The first meet of my sophomore year went terribly. I went back to my dorm, pissed and ready to put my fist through a wall. I felt weak and I called Luke. He answered on the first ring. I heard him tell someone it was a client, he had to take it.

"What's wrong? After you alright?" Luke said, sounding panicked.

"I had a really bad event. I might have fucked it all up." My voice cracked.

"Okay, tell me what happened." He was strong and supportive. I need that more than I realized.

I started bawling into the phone. I said I was sorry a few times while I tried to calm down.

"Taylor, I wish I could hold you right now. I'm sorry your swim meet wasn't good, baby."

"I miss you." I hadn't meant to blurt that out. It was the only thing I could think to say. It was true.

I missed my parents. I missed my grandparents. I missed home. I worried about school. I worried about dating. I worried about swimming and the Olympics constantly. But more than any of that, I missed Luke and it hurt the worst of all those other things.

"I miss you, too. God Taylor, I miss you so fucking much."

I talked to him for close to an hour. He helped me calm down about the swim meet. He and I put a training plan together to help me fix my weaknesses. He talked me off the ledge.

"Thank you, Luke. You're the best. I can't thank you enough." I told him as we were saying goodbye for the night.

"You're amazing. You've got this. Focus, okay? I'm so glad you called."

I couldn't help but imagine him beneath me that night as I lay awake. Would I ever be free of this deep desire for him? I would need to stop texting and talking to him for that to happen and that was something I wasn't willing to do.

With his encouragement, I went on to win my next three meets, including a qualifying time for the Olympic trials and again at the actual Olympic trials themselves.

I needed to place in the top two in my next meet and then I would get to train in Colorado Springs with the Olympic team! My upcoming event felt like the actual games already. I was so nervous and excited.

I actually considered asking Luke to buy Gramps a plane ticket, but I was still too stubborn and proud to ask for his monetary support. At least this event would be televised and my family would get to see it.

As I stood on the platform, waiting for the starting pistol, my mind was focused. I heard Luke's encouraging words in my head. I would win this race. I would make my dreams come true.

In my first event, I came in second. In my second race, my favorite event, I won! I looked at the scoreboard as the times came in. I had beaten my own event record and I had tied with the school's record.

I climbed out of the pool and was greeted by my assistant coach, screaming and jumping up and down. She hugged me until I thought my appendix might burst. But I was crying and jumping along with her.

"Woohoo, Taylor!" I heard cheering in the stands. I knew my teammates were there, rejoicing in my success. I had made the Olympic team!

After my coaches released me from their death grips, I walked into the locker room. I pulled on my warm-up outfit and sat on the bench. I should call Gramps. And my parents. And Luke.

Before I could dial anyone, a crowd of swimmers flooded into the locker room and the noise echoed off the tiled walls. I exited into the hall, which was relatively quiet in comparison.

I hit the button to call Gramps. My grandparents and parents were together and I got to talk to all four of them on that one call. I was going to text Luke now and then call him later, after I was in my room. I knew I'd cry when we talked.

I typed out my message. "I did it!" I hit send.

"I know, I saw you win." I heard his voice from behind me. I spun around and there he was, striding towards me with a giant smile on his face.

Before I realized what I was doing I ran and leapt into his arms. He held me tight and spun us both around. With my arms around him and my face in his neck, I cried and cried.

He scooped me up further and I wrapped my legs around his waist, clinging to him with all my limbs. I pulled my face back and I looked into his sparkling dark eyes. My lips crashed onto his. He pressed my body against the wall as we kissed like it had been a year and a half, because it had been.

I couldn't regret kissing him with abandon. I wanted him and I'd missed him and I was in love with him. It was the first time I'd admitted that to myself. Fuck.

"Taylor, you were amazing. You're going to the games! I'm so fucking proud of you, baby." He said it as we still hung onto each other. My feet were back on the ground, but he still had me pressed between his hard body and the wall.

"You're here!" I finally found my words. "Why are you here?"

"I couldn't miss this momentous occasion! I wanted to be here to witness your success first hand. And I knew you always wished someone was in the stands cheering for you." His smile made my legs tremble.

He went back to the stands until the meet was over and the medals were awarded. The whole time I was on the podium, I was thinking about kissing him. I shouldn't have kissed him. It was so messy.

He took me to dinner after the meet. We talked about the race, the event and my Olympic dream starting to come true. He complimented me on my physique development over the last year and a half.

We talked about school and everything we could think of that wasn't part of the elephant in the room. The subject of his relationship and the subject of "us" were unbroachable. It was uncomfortable and I felt weird.

After dinner, we walked on the beach. We strolled in silence under the darkened sky. Finally, he stopped and took my hand. He looked nervous.

"I divorced Andy." He looked into my eyes.

"What? When? Why?" I probably sounded stupid as the questions spilled out of my mouth.

Still hand in hand, he started walking again, with me trailing slightly behind. "Some of our old problems came back with a vengeance. There were a lot of issues with the business and our money. The divorce was finalized three months ago."

I gaped at him as we walked. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You needed to focus on your training and your goals. I would never do anything to fuck that up for you. I needed to sort out my life on my own." He explained.

"Wow. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry about everything. It must have been hard to walk away from twelve years of marriage."

"It's been hard. Andy's been a jerk about everything. I wanted to talk to you, confide in you. You've been my lifeline this whole time. Our texts and calls and helping with your training was all that kept me going."

I stopped and pulled him into me. I hugged him tightly. I didn't know what to do or say.

"Let's go to your hotel room." I whispered as I clung to him in the dark, with the wet sand under our feet.

"Yes, please." He smiled at me, a huge happy smile. He looked relieved and now I felt relieved, too. All my desires didn't have to stay in my mind. I could act on my needs, wants and feelings.

Back in his hotel, we kissed the second the door closed. We pulled at each other's clothes as we stumbled to the bed, kissing the whole way.

"Lay back." I said as soon as I felt the bed behind him. He pulled away from me and slid onto the bed, laying back, displaying his perfect male body for me.

His eyes were dark and intense. His smile was gone. He looked hungry and dangerous and sexy as fuck. I reached for him and touched his erection while he watched me.

I climbed on the bed and took his dick into my mouth. I sucked his shaft, licking along his length and over his balls. I met his eyes again and a raging fire burned in their depths.

I focused on his body again and I trailed my tongue down until I found his entrance. I licked his hole and he sucked in a sharp breath. Then he groaned my name.

I crawled back up to him and kissed his lips, sucking the bottom one into my mouth as my massive hard-on pressed against his. I sat back and lined my body up with his. Our eyes locked as I entered him.

I pushed in until I was buried inside him. I stretched out over him, holding him, kissing him and slowly thrusting into him. We connected, shared ourselves. It felt different than anything I'd ever experienced.

As I vaguely pondered the differences, the friction grew and my pace quickened to get more, always more. Soon I couldn't think of anything other than the man beneath me.

I moved within him, pushing his pleasure higher and higher. He threw his head back, moaning my name as his body rocked with my pounding rhythm.

The sensations grew to a nearly unbelievable level as I fucked him at my steady pace. His arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me down to kiss him.

As our mouths met and clashed in our passion, our bodies collided repeatedly. Our mouths, our breaths, our pleasure mingled and merged until I couldn't tell his body from my own.

As we continued to cling together, pulling and pushing into one another, my climax built to an explosive crescendo. I screamed his name as my body jackhammered into him.

His strong legs wrapped around me, his heels digging into my hips, pulling me deeper into him as I burst. My orgasm and frantic thrusts set his own climax off. He exploded, shattering under me.

We collapsed and lay in each other's arms, breathless and spent. I ran my lips over his neck, his ear. I whispered to him, telling him how beautiful he was to me, how much I missed him.

Later that night, we lay side by side, staring at each other. It felt so nice to be here, basking in our shared afterglow without worrying about what came next.

I didn't know what came next, but it didn't involve him going back to his husband, or us keeping secrets, hiding our friendship. I wanted to tell him I wanted him to be mine. I just stayed quiet.

He had just told me he was divorced. I didn't need to make him commit to anything so soon. I knew it still wasn't time for that, even though I didn't want to hide. I wasn't hiding. I was waiting.

That night I fucked Luke in the shower of his hotel room and then we slept, spooning, peacefully until the morning. I woke up first and I watched him sleeping. He looked younger and more relaxed than I'd ever seen him.

His eyes fluttered open and he grinned as he stretched and yawned. He reached for me and pulled me into him. I lay in his arms, listening to his heartbeat. I wanted to stay right here and never leave.

"Do you want to go to the gym?" I asked him. I needed to work out in the mornings. If I skipped, I'd quickly fall out of my routine and now was the time I needed to focus more than ever on the games.

"Yes. I want to see your reps in person." He sounded excited.

"I figured you'd be into it." I laughed as I said it. Our trainer/client dynamic from the last year and a half was what allowed us to grow into real friends without it being about sex. It was a huge part of our bond.

We worked out side by side and then he went into full trainer mode. He worked me out, touching me intimately, grinning at me as I sweat buckets under his direction.

It was sexy. I loved exerting myself, showing my athleticism in person, not in a bed, to him. He loved watching me move and flex, but he made sure I did all the exercises safely and efficiently.

We were both so turned on after the workout, I'm surprised I didn't take him right there on the bench in the locker room. Luckily, we made it back to my dorm quickly.

We'd planned on stopping here after the gym since we'd left the hotel. I needed to pack a bag for the rest of the weekend. He came in and checked out the room he'd only seen glimpses of when we'd video chat.

We found my room unoccupied. My roommate was almost never here on the weekends. The empty room immediately appealed to both of us and all our pent up sexual appetites.

He pounced on me, pushing me back against my dresser. He growled into my mouth, filthy things that made my body throb.

"Taylor, I need to use your ass, baby. I love that giant cock, but I've been imagining being inside you for months. Turn around, now." He demanded. I obeyed.

He yanked my pants down and started running his fingers along my crack. He pulled his thick manhood from his pants. I felt his hard length against my ass. I pushed back into him.

I'd never taken a man in my ass. My large dick had led me into being a top without it every being up for debate. As soon as my partners saw my package, they wanted to take it inside them.

I'd only been with a handful of men, topping them all. I'd fucked my ass with numerous dildos since I was in high school, so I wasn't virginally tight, but still kind of a virgin. I was really excited about this.

I bent over the dresser, pushing my ass towards him, spreading myself to him, an invitation. I felt his slippery hand, covered with lube from my drawer, slip down to my hole.

He rubbed the whole area, making me needy. "Please, Luke. My roommate could come back anytime." I wanted him inside me.

"No, he won't. I know he's never here on weekends. I know your life, baby. But don't worry, I'll give you what you need." He slid forward, his head pushing into me.

I jolted at the sensation. I quickly relaxed and he was able to work his way inside, until his thick, hard meat filled me. Living, hot man flesh was better than any plastic toy.

He slowly moved until he knew I was experiencing nothing but pleasure. Then he started to rock into me hard. My dresser banged into the wall as he slammed into me. I pushed back, trying to take everything.

"Fuck, Taylor! You feel so good. I'm going to cum!" His hips worked faster and faster. Finally he erupted, filling me with his seed. My hand reached between my legs. With just a few pumps, I started to cum hard, grinding my body into his while I juiced myself dry.

After a blissful weekend, Luke had to go home. I had to go back to school and start finishing up whatever I could. I would be leaving school, putting it in hold for Colorado Springs.

We talked every night and texted during the day. He kept training me long distance. We didn't discuss the future or our feelings. It was too soon for that pressure, especially with the distance.

But we were together. I wasn't going to see anyone else and neither was he. I guess he was my boyfriend now. I'd never have imagined this as a possibility when I'd first met this man.

The reality of training to be an Olympian in an expensive one. The cost of suits, caps and goggles alone was surprising. My parents were ready to get a second mortgage, but Luke wouldn't hear of it.

He'd bought Andy out of the business as part of their divorce. His gym officially sponsored me, so the money wasn't a gift from Luke, even if it was.

Things had changed so much. Our whole lives were different. Our relationship was different. I didn't feel worried about taking his generosity any more. I was pretty sure he was in love with me. And I was in love with him.

He came to visit me in Colorado every two weeks. He would train with me for a few days and we'd spend our free time in bed, trying to soak up as much togetherness as possible.

As the games grew closer, the team dynamic changed and became internally competitive. Luke helped me navigate it. I was peaking in performance at the exact right time and team members were taking notice.

With Luke by my side, physically and from a distance, I stayed focused and I didn't fall into the drama in the training facility.

Luke refused to back down on the eve of the Olympics. He paid for my whole family to come to the games for the whole week that I'd have my events. He wanted to do this for me and I stopped fighting him about it.

I was going to introduce him to my parents. I was so nervous. He was older than my dad. It used to be one of the list of things I used in the past to back away from my feelings but now it sounded flimsy standing on its own.

In the Olympic village, Luke and I walked hand in hand to the restaurant where we were meeting my parents and grandparents. They'd all heard of Luke, as one of my trainers and a friend, but I'd never shared more with them.

Luke held the door for me and he dropped my hand before we got to the table. He knew I was nervous. As we walked to the table, my mom jumped up and hugged me. By the time she stopped strangling me, everyone else was up waiting to greet me.

After a million hugs, they all settled back into their chairs. I bravely grabbed Luke's hand and laced my fingers with his.

"Everyone, this is Luke. He's my boyfriend as well as my trainer." I said quickly.

My family were midwesterners. They would be ridiculously polite since this man had paid their way, even if they were mortified by my announcement. It was hard to read them at first.

My dad impressed me when he stood back up and shook Luke's free hand. He thanked him for helping me and for generously bringing them all to the games.

"I figured as much." Gramps said as my dad sat back down. My head snapped over to look at him, my mouth dropping open.

Before I could utter a word, he cut me off.

"Taylor, I know you better than anyone. When you talked about him, I knew he was special to you. And it seemed like things were changing these last couple of months. I figured he was more than a trainer."

My mother just looked between my father and grandfather and Luke. My grandmother had moved on to the menu, deciding what to try first.

The awkwardness passed quickly as we settled in and everyone ordered food. By the end of the meal, I felt like everyone was at least cool with everything. No one seemed upset, especially my mom, who I was the most concerned about.

During the games, I won a gold, two silvers and two bronze metals. The gold was in my favorite event, so it was extra special. I broke a world record as well.

After the Olympics, I got several lucrative sponsorships and decided to leave school and ride out my swimming career for as long as I could.

I found a pool that allowed me full access for my training, just outside of Indianapolis. Luke sold his gym to a huge chain and went back to being a personal trainer only. He had the best, highest paying clients in the city.

He was still my trainer as well. His new schedule allowed him to focus on me and my training as his priority.

As soon as he could, he got rid of his bachelor pad he'd gotten after the divorce. He bought a house close to the pool, in the suburbs of Indy.

I lived with him in both places. We moved into the house together, officially making it "our" place. We christened it, a number of times, that first night there.

You could tell that some people judged us. I was nineteen when Luke turned forty five. People thought he was my dad until he'd kiss me. Then people acted like he was sickening and I was to be pitied or something.

It wasn't always easy, but we mostly didn't care. He worried about how it affected me. And I struggled with how to show people I chose him, that he hadn't forced me or seduced me as an innocent victim.