All Comments on 'The Gift She Gives Ch. 05'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She should wait

If she is really made for Mr. Hughes, then he is the one, and only, that she should be with. She is his true soul mate. I for one can't wait for her to heal him!

IvyMarquisIvyMarquisabout 8 years ago
Three things

1) Fabulous chapter (no surprise there)

2)Your chapters are so well written that frankly people can just deal with it if they don't like the fact there may not be porn in every single one

3)Can I just say how excited I am for when Mr. Hughs starts tying her up (or, until then, when he ties anyone else up). I can't bring myself to look for other stories featuring bondage because they're either horribly written, or it's so needlessly aggressive I can't bring myself to read it (I'm sure there are other good ones, but they're hiding and it's too taxing for me to find them). So I'm very, very excited for the future chapters and hope he ties up more than just her shoe laces :)

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: 3 things

1) Thank you very much! I always worry when I throw the characters towards Samir when it's not his story, because....it's Samir, and he's magically delicious.

2) This is the struggle. I started out writing these with the intention of just writing a "stroker" type story, but as I learned about my own characters and typed, I realized quickly that if *I* want to be happy with my work, then there are going to be chapters that people just learn about these characters with me, and not much sex play will happen. I notice that these chapters sometimes score lower, but there isn't anything I can do about it. I tried to put sex in every chapter in the past and got my @$$ handed to me by readers who swore they didn't think it should be there. So from now on, what happens, happens. I would like to think that if you continue reading my chapters, that you get that and are ok with it.

3) THAT'S pressure! Lol. We shall see. I try to be very careful with my bondage stuff. I attempt to work it into the story with care, because I would hate for it to come off too strong.

Thanks for your comments!!!!

trinkrazotrinkrazoalmost 8 years ago
Love the story

I have seen many in these comment say boo to a no sex chapter. I want a story, a full plot not just a one dimensional theme. This type of saga is my cup of tea and I LOVE them, there are so few this well written. The author deserves respect and patience to pull off such a complex group, while making them full and whole. Please keep writing, your readers appreciate the care and fullness of your worlds.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

2) There are us who read this for the sake of a good story and romance anyway. "What happens, happens" seems quite a good guideline. If you try to add more sex than comes naturally from the story point of view, it usually feels forced and the story suffers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous