The Gift She Gives Ch. 20

Story Info
Vesper and Mr. Hughes prepare for the next step...
7.8k words
4.82
7.5k
13

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

Trust me, I get it. It was very unfair of me to leave you hanging like I did for the remainder of Mr. Hughes' and Vesper's story. These two characters are enchanting to me, as well, and not being able to complete this story has been hard for me, as well. This...year...has been insane to say the least, and I won't bore you with the details of why I haven't been focused on this, but please understand that it was not because I didn't care, I do care, it was quite literally out of my control a lot of the time. I have focused quite closely on these next few remaining chapters to make sure they are told the right way. I hope you enjoy and while I have already begun writing the next story, I will not be posting it until I am SURE that I can do so start to finish in a very proper amount of time! Thank you for all of your comments and suggestions and encouragement, I have read all the emails and the feedback and I appreciate your time and patience with me.

*****

Chapter 20

The week after New Year's, Vesper got a reply back from Domino about attending her wedding. The vampire was more than happy to serve as a bridesmaid, and she expressed regret to Vesper that she wouldn't be able to offer her the same position. She and Alexandru had eloped a day after New Year's and had no plans on holding an actual ceremony later on to commemorate their marriage. When they had spoken at first about the wedding, Domino had been a little weary of having to stand in a chapel so close to Anya, and had asked for some time to think about it. Vesper had understood. She knew that it had been Domino and Samir who had taken care of Mr. Hughes after he had cut off his wings. It would be difficult for anyone to reconcile that, even if the angel in question seemed to bear the woman no ill will.

Vesper had forgiven the light siren a long time ago for the affect that she'd had on the angel. Once things had moved forward with Vesper and her fiancé, all worries and thoughts about Anya's effect on him had vaporized. Mr. Hughes loved her, totally and passionately. He hadn't even so much as considered looking at another woman since they had become intimate. She knew he hadn't even returned to his work at the spa. He'd had Samir take over that particular job expectation until he could hire someone to permanently take his place, for which Vesper was maddeningly happy.

Domino had agreed and had promised to come up in another week to get fitted for her bridesmaid dress, which she hoped would be classically elegant, like Vesper, and low cut in the back to make room for her wings. It would be all of those things, Vesper knew, and she had made sure that what she'd picked out with Shi on a trip to a specialty store in Toronto that catered to nonhumans would be flattering on all four of her bridesmaids. She wanted everyone to feel comfortable and gorgeous. Vesper wanted the day, or rather, the dusk, to be a happy event for all. She'd even made sure to plan it for a time of day that the vampires would not have difficulty attending. A night wedding wouldn't have been her first choice, but with the days so short, it did allow her to plan without worrying so much about keeping Elarinya and the other children who attended up too too late.

Boris would be her ring bearer, which Vesper was curious about. The werewolf cub was ornery, that much she remembered from her very short visit to Anya's home. Apparently, after she'd spoken to Anya, who had also asked for some time to consider a trip to Vorhees, there had been an election among her children on who should play that particular role. Boris had apparently been thrown into the mix and gotten the popular vote, which Vesper figured showed how much his siblings adored him, no matter the amount of trouble he seemed to cause his family.

She hoped the young boy could behave long enough to fulfill his role. He had five men who parented him, plus his mother. Surely they could keep him in line for one night. So Vesper tried not to worry on it, though it popped into her head every so often, all the myriad ways the child could somehow spark terror in her wedding. He was half wolf, he could easily morph during the ceremony and make people laugh. But no, she would not worry on it. Whatever happened...happened. And maybe Mr. Hughes could control the boy and keep him in human form, though she still didn't like his ability to control others, or her ability to control him.

Anya had called her back to not only tell her that Boris would be her ring bearer, but that she would gladly accept the position of bridesmaid. She'd never been one and figured it was about time. She liked Vesper, and knew that she had to get over her personal feelings for Mr. Hughes. 'What better way to do that than to stand there and watch him start his life with someone else?' The woman had said cheerfully over the phone and Vesper had thanked her for understanding, and for being happy for her. Anya was still nervous about showing her face at the ceremony, though. She had heard hints of frustration about her behavior from other nonhumans, but she was plenty able to handle that, she had assured Vesper. It would be a fresh start for Vesper and Mr. Hughes, but perhaps it could be one for her as well, she had said also, and Vesper almost believed her, save the little catch and chuckle in her voice as they spoke on the phone. The woman was nervous about how she would be received, but Vesper intended on making the day special for everyone.

Her dress had been found and had already been taken in to fit her properly. The fluttery, white and somewhat translucent, tent style dress had a square cut bodice with spaghetti straps made of thin silver chain, embedded with diamonds that she knew were real. The fabric slipped against her thin body in loving waves, and where one might expect a waist, it flared out in piles of the thinnest silks, the barest lace, and with a slightly more solid underlay. The gown fell to her ankles and Vesper'd felt like a fairy princess as she'd stood in the tiny shop and turned every which way, staring at her own reflection, trying to reconcile the fact that SHE was the beautiful woman that she saw in the mirror.

The back had been low enough that it hadn't even needed to be altered, which Vesper was thankful for. She hadn't wanted to have to secure her dress around her wings or alter something that she loved. She knew the dress was perfect for her, and knew Mr. Hughes would appreciate it just as much as she did. She just hoped he controlled himself long enough for her to wear it and get married. It had been easy to pick out the perfect wedding dress, but it had taken Vesper a little longer to figure out what to have her bridesmaids wear.

Shi, Natasha, Domino, and Anya were very different from one another. Two brunettes, a blond, and a raven haired woman, all with different skin tones, and some a little more curvy than others, made it difficult to find something that suited them all. In the end, she chose a purple and blue silk, sleeveless, cocktail dress with a circular skirt and nipped waist. It had flattered both Shi and Natasha, and Vesper knew it would look nice on both the vampire and the light siren once they were able to come and have a fitting.

The men's suits were all under the control of Mr. Hughes, who insisted on simple straight-lined tuxedos with bowties and a pinstriped gray waistcoat. She had expected simplistic elegance from him, and when she'd seen Samir model the suit for her a few days after their fitting, she had been extremely pleased. She couldn't wait to see Cynric wearing a suit, he'd barely ever covered his nudity in her presence, only when Elarinya was around. Vesper was more than happy to see all of the men dressed up so nicely on their behalf. She hadn't met Mr. Bricker until he had come into town for his fitting, and had found the nonhuman to be quite gentlemanly, at least where she was concerned. He had a bit of a lascivious eye for the women he saw at the spa, but Mr. Hughes had told her that he wasn't a threat to anyone there, despite his being an incubus.

Food had been ordered, and she'd worked closely with the chefs in the kitchen to design a perfect wedding cake. Mr. Hughes had insisted that he didn't care what kind of cake flavor she chose, but she knew that he was partial to the vanilla bean that she'd caught him taking more than one bite of, and she'd had it layered with tiers of lemon, her personal favorite. She'd even asked the chef to make a groom's cake in the shape of her house, to symbolize their new home, and their new life that they were making together.

Flowers had been much easier than she had initially considered. She should have known that Mr. Hughes would know exactly how to manage that. He was having flowers flown in from all over the world to decorate the chapel and the large ballroom area in the spa where they would be having the reception. It had all been taken care of, and Vesper had been told that she needn't worry about a thing in that department.

She wasn't worried, not over a simple thing like flowers. No, Vesper saved her worries for the big things. Like whether or not her guests would all get along with each other. And whether or not her husband would try to manhandle Grigory again. And she definitely worried about how Anya and Domino would treat each other. But mostly, her worries centered on herself, and the growing life inside of her. She would be about a month along when she got married. What if she had morning sickness? But she was getting married at night. What if she felt exhausted? Vesper knew she was reading too much information on pregnancy from the books that she had ordered online. She knew it was making her paranoid, but she wanted to know, she wanted to be able to plan for whatever might happen.

Mr. Hughes had taken her pregnancy well, considering he had never once thought that he would ever be a father. There was a definite lack of information on what their baby might be like. Would it inherit the traits of its mother or father? That question kept her up at night. The talk about a female ayperi had made her nervous. Would her child, if it was a daughter, be treated as she had by the angels, as something that ought to belong to them? It might be the 21st century down here on earth, but in Heaven, she had been looked at like a piece of property, and there had been a whole room full of eager bidders. Would her daughter be safe?

Her fiancé hadn't brought any of it up again, and she wondered if he was worried like she was, but he never said anything. Instead, he had taken to asking her about her health and trying to dote on her a little bit more each day. She enjoyed the way he would spend so much time with her, lifting things that were heavy, fetching her water or a snack. It was sort of adorable the way the angel was tiptoeing around to keep her happy. Vesper figured it would wear off eventually as he got more accustomed to being a couple, and a soon to be father. She knew he would calm down and enjoy it a little more, at least she was pretty sure he would.

The planning for the wedding went so well that it seemed almost like there was nothing to do once all the invitations had been sent out and the supplies for the day had been ordered. The repairs to the chapel took a mere two and a half weeks to complete. Mr. Hughes was in constant communication with her about all of it, and only suggested dumping the plans and eloping a mere two or three times a day as they got closer and closer to the date.

Throughout the time they spent planning, one thing remained ever constant. Mr. Hughes introduced her to parts of his desires on an almost nightly basis. She had been bound in a myriad of ways and he had touched her body in places that created intense, uncontrollable reactions that made her toes curl and her breath catch. Vesper blushed just thinking about the look of sexual anticipation she would find on his face as he waited patiently for her to enter their bedroom from the bathroom each night. He had instructed her on several poses that he liked for her to place herself in. Poses that forced her body to open and accept his hand or cock, or one of the toys he sometimes liked to utilize as they sought a climax within each other. Yes, sexually, they were very active. And very happy.

~*~*~*~

Mr. Hughes felt himself come awake slowly and he stretched on the bed, gradually opening his eyes and letting his head fall to the left. His gaze settled on the small woman on the bed beside him. She was asleep, her wrists still strapped into the leather cuffs and connected to the headboard of the bed, and her ankles bound as well, her legs spread outward to either side of the mattress beneath her. Vesper's body was actually near the middle of the large bed, and Mr. Hughes had shifted to lay close to her side after he'd come one last time in her hot, tight pussy. He could feel the heat radiate from her and it made him grow hotter in his groin as he rolled onto his side and put his left hand over her naked breast. He could feel her whimper slightly, but she didn't wake up.

He manipulated the nipple in his hand for a few minutes, enjoying the little "o" her mouth made every so often as he exacted the correct amount of pressure before shifting his hand lower to skim it over her abdomen. He paused over the warmth of her lower belly and couldn't help but think about the life growing there. It was so very unexpected. Mr. Hughes had never thought to have sex with a woman. At least not with a flesh and blood penis of his own. Getting to fuck Vesper, well, he couldn't think of anything that he had ever enjoyed more in his entire existence. Making her cum, and his own ability to cum inside of her, it was surreal and as close to heavenly as he'd ever felt. The idea of that cum actually bearing fruit was something he hadn't even considered when he'd first been able to make love to the ayperi. An angel able to impregnate someone, it was beyond reason.

But he had, he had gotten Vesper pregnant. She was going to grow large with his baby, and he would be a father. She would have his child and it would call him 'Dad.' It was so unbelievable that he couldn't quite wrap his mind around any of it. But touching her body above where that baby was growing made him warm inside in a way that was beyond passion and sex towards a place of love and possession and the need to protect her at all odds. Vesper and their baby were the most important thing in his world now, and he would make sure that they were always safe, for eternity. Even if to keep them safe, he had to again defy his god.

If the child was an ayperi, he had absolutely no intention of handing her over to an angel when she was full grown to be his concubine. She would have a choice in who she chose to love. She would not be forced into a relationship with an angel. Mr. Hughes knew that would most definitely cause some issues, but he didn't care. With his child, he saw things completely differently than he had before.

Moving his hand again, Mr. Hughes curved the fingers and felt the pad of his middle finger skim over her clit. She whimpered a little more loudly this time and he smiled and pushed two fingers into her pussy. When he felt the metallic balls inside, he grinned wide, happy that she'd been able to keep them in place as she'd slept.

Mr. Hughes knew that Vesper had come awake as he shifted his entire body over her and replaces his fingers with his engorged cock, pushing high into her pussy with one slow stroke, feeling the way the balls shifted inside of her as her body tensed and shook beneath him.

"Oh, my God." Vesper cried out as he pulled back and pushed effortlessly back inside.

"Feel good?" He whispered as he moved his face closer to her ear.

"Mmmmm." Was her reply as she clenched her pussy muscles around his cock.

He slipped lazily into her pussy a few more times before pulling completely from her and moving his legs up until he was straddling her upper chest, his cock looming in front of her mouth.

"Eat my cock, Vesper, and then you can push the balls out." He offered and she looked at him with eyes filled with need.

He watched her mouth open to accept the head of his cock inside, and he shivered as her lips closed over him. That was a feeling that he would never be able to get used to, it was so sensitive and exhilarating to have her suck him into her mouth, he couldn't hold back the heavy thrust he made with his hips, sending his large cock all the way into her throat.

Moving his hands to the headboard above them, he moved his body more directly over her and began a steady rhythm of thrusting and pulling back, thrusting and pulling back, filling her mouth and throat with his heavy cock and then pulling away to let her breathe. Her tongue worked on him, as did her mouth, and he knew she was bringing him closer and closer to orgasm with each rocking of his hips against her.

"I want you to swallow my cum, Vesper." He groaned, looking down at her head as his cock sank deep into her mouth.

She didn't reply, her mouth was full of his hot flesh, and he groaned and felt his balls clench and his cum sprayed directly into her throat, coating her stomach and filling her with all of him. His cock was still sensitive when he pulled it from her mouth, and he paused long enough to let her lick the last dribble of his cum from the tip. Vesper looked sated, happy, and he loved that he could make her that way, loved that she liked to eat his cock just as much as she liked having him fuck her pussy with it. He loved the taste of her pussy just as much.

"I'm not going to fuck your pussy anymore today, Vesper." He told her in a grunt as he shifted back down her body and saw her pout.

"Arc, please." She whimpered and pulled at her binds.

"No, tomorrow is our wedding day. I'm not going to fuck your pussy again until you've given yourself to me forever." He told her as he rubbed a hand down over her pussy lips. He felt one ball just at the surface and removed it from her. She still had one inside.

"I have already given myself to you forever." She frowned up at him.

Mr. Hughes shook his head and smiled softly, Vesper had surprised him with the depth of her passion. He wasn't surprised that she didn't like his idea that they wait until tomorrow to fuck again, but he wasn't going to change his mind. He needed today. He needed to wait to have her again. Hell, he'd had her multiple times the night before. They could manage a day without fucking.

"Push the other ball out,Vesper." He said instead of replying.

"But you were already in my pussy this morning, Arc. Please." She reminded him of what he had done just before he'd face fucked her.

"Push out the ball." He said again and waited as she worked the last one out of her canal. Once it was out, he looked up at her face, "Tomorrow."

"Ugh, you're a terrible person." Vesper frowned, but he smiled as a light of humor sparkled in her eyes.

"I am your terrible person, Vesper. Or, I will be. Tomorrow." He planted a trail of kissed across her face before getting up from the bed and walked away from her and towards the bathroom.

"Aren't you going to untie me?" Vesper called after him and he paused and looked back at her.

"Not until I'm dressed, you'd be far too tempted to try to coerce me into breaking my own word." He winked at her.

"But you're going in the bathroom?" Vesper groaned as she strained against her binds.

He nodded, his smile growing wider, "I know, I have to take a shower first."

Mr. Hughes chuckled as he heard her groan of frustration. She was filled with passion. She'd lived so very long without experiencing sexual pleasure, he could understand her constant need for him. But they had to control themselves, they had an eternity now to be together. And he had to shower, they had guests arriving all day for tomorrow's nuptials.