The Gift She Gives Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, as much as I'd like to rip some arms and legs off your wolves, they have made you happy, and I did want you to be happy. You just could never have been with me."

"I am happy."

"Then why are you so upset about my sending you away? Why are you choosing to continue being hurt by me?"

"Because, I just-I just never understood. You desired me, you seemed to want me around, and when you made me leave...it was awful. I was awful...for a long time."

"Is that why you let the dragons use you the way you did?" He asked.

"Yu raped me, Mr. Hughes. I did not ALLOW all of it."

"The dragon?" Mr. Hughes stiffened, this he had not known.

"Yes. To get a child."

"You cannot be mad at me for that. I never told you to contact the dragons outside of the spa. I actually explicitly forbade their interference in your life."

"Wei and I have children. I wanted to be a part of their lives."

"And to do that, now you've had a child, or several, with all three male dragons." He stated the obvious quietly and watched her glare at him...again.

"Mr. Hughes, you have no reason to be cruel about that. I told you, I was in a bad place. I thought it was going to get better at one point...and then I realized that you had manipulated my life again...with Marc."

"He cared about you, Anya. I had nothing to do with his heart's reaction to you." Mr. Hughes shook his head.

"You set the whole thing up, and he was keeping tabs on me and reporting to Mr. Bricker. That was sleazy of you."

"I apologize for my interference. I was concerned about you. I said this already, it wasn't that I didn't care about you."

"You just didn't care about me enough." She muttered as she let her eyes sink to the level of the buttons on his jacket.

"Anya, we were not good together, I had needs, I still have needs that you cannot fill, through no fault of your own, you're a bloody awful sub." He shook his head, looking at her when she gasped suddenly and looked up at him with shock in her eyes.

"You never told me you grew a penis after you touched Vesper."