The Gift That Keeps On Giving Pt. 02

Story Info
Billy's luck continues.
2.8k words
4.57
5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yaturtle
yaturtle
13 Followers

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Chapter 2

The Invitation

It was late morning on Sunday. I was sitting on my sofa, watching the pregame show for the football game, while Cassie read her magazine with her legs draped across my lap.

The front door opened. Sandy whisked in, dropped her shopping on the kitchen table and announced, "Tracey stopped me in the driveway and invited us to a barbecue this afternoon.

I thought it sounded like a great idea, having just picked up sausages and steak tips for the grill anyway, so I accepted." Cassie picked her head up from her magazine and said, "that sounds like a great idea! I could really go for some good barbecue, and, if the weather holds out, maybe even a dip in the pool." Then, looking at me, she said, "and I am quite certain your buddy, Larry, will put the game on for you two, so don't grouse."

Sandy came around the sofa to give us both a kiss, and plunked down next to me. "I'm certain I have the fixings for a nice potato salad, as well! Added to whatever Tracey has planned, that will feed us all a couple of times over." Cassie grinned, "God, I love your potato salad, just promise to tie me to the chair if I go for more than one helping". Then she cocked her head at me and asked, "By the way, a while back you said, and I quote, 'wait until I tell you about Larry and Tracey.' So, what about Larry and Tracey, hmmm?"

I could feel my face redden, as she poked me with her index finger and they both bored holes in me with their eyes. This was a comment that, I had hoped, had been long forgotten. I swallowed as I contemplated my answer, and hoped the truth might save me.

"Well, ah, um, you remember when I met Sandy at the wedding, and we were a little tipsy when we got back here. Well...the next day, I got a text from Larry telling me I had left the windows open. So I guess Tracey overheard us, and got so turned on that she gave Larry the best sex in long time. And, um..well, Larry was so happy he sent me a case of beer, as a thank you."

Both their jaws dropped. Sandy jumped up and ran around closing all the windows before coming back to me, shooting daggers at me with her eyes. Cassie kicked me with the leg that was closest on my lap, snarling, "...and you left the fucking windows open every time since then, didn't you."

I didn't know what to say, she had me and I knew it. Sandy balled up her tiny hand into a fist and hit me on the chest. "And now, I have to [wack] go to a barbeque, [wack] and share dinner [wack] with people who [wack, wack] listened to me having sex [wack]! What a lovely conversation [wack, wack, wack] that should be!"

As I was getting pummeled, I managed to stammer, "Wait...wait...only Larry knows about the windows and neither of them knows that you two know that I know about them."

I had no idea where I was going with this. I was just scrambling for some kind of defense. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, Cassie burst out laughing and kicked me again. "Bad boy, you are too much. It's like a bad sitcom you created! What a mess!" Sandy turned on her, "You think this is funny? They were listening to you...and me, and, shit, everything!."

"Relax, Sandra! Like Billy said, they don't know that we know they don't know. Only Larry knows that, AHH ha ha!" she started laughing again. Sandy just threw her hands up and went to the bedroom, slamming the door. Cassie couldn't stop giggling at me as she got up and headed for

the bedroom. "I will calm our little Miss Sandra down, and we can go eat. We just have to pretend we know nothing." I finished my beer and decided to take a shower before heading anywhere.

I lathered my hair and closed my eyes wondering just how awkward this afternoon might be . I heard the shower door slide open and close again before I felt soft hands washing my back.The hands moved around to my chest, and I felt a kiss between my shoulder blades. "Miss Sandra is still a little bitchy, but I've got an itchy I'd like you to scratch, before we go out". The hands dropped lower and began soaping and stroking my cock. "Oh god, Cassie you want to start this right now?" I turned to face her, and she pulled me into a searing hot kiss. She put a mild bite on my ear lobe.

In a husky voice she asked "Bad boy, you opened those windows every time didn't you?"

"...Yes"

"You let your friend know each time didn't you?"

"Yes"

"You knew they were listening, while you made me cum."

"Yes"

"You are so fucking filthy, I want you in me right now."

She stroked me hard, as she plunged her tongue into mine. She turned herself around, placing one hand against the glass and sliding me up and down her slit with the other, as she moaned, "Oh god, that's gonna feel so good".

I slid into her easily, and didn't waste any time. Gripping her hips, I pumped her hard and the rhythmic slapping sound echoed in the shower, and the glass panel rattled. It wasn't long before I could feel her clenching down on my pole, and growling, "oh ya, that's it, that's it, that's it." When she exploded, she took me with her, and I could feel myself being drained by her velvet vice.

I helped her keep her balance, while her breathing slowed. She said, "mmm, you needed that too, didn't you?" I just smiled and kissed her while we toweled each other off. As we left the bathroom, Sandra was standing in the kitchen with her arms folded, and all the food in front of her on the table ready to go. Shaking her head, she said, "you two are unbelievable! Now hurry up!."

The Barbecue

Larry and Tracey were busy scurrying around, making everything perfect, the way people do when entertaining new guests, and thus, oblivious to the tension between the three of us. After the introductions and settling in, the girls decided what food would reside where, and what would be served, in what order. Larry had already set up the tv and the grill in close proximity, and I iced down the beer and various flavors of spiked seltzers and wine for the girls.

We talked about our different careers. I knew Larry was a middle manager in facilities for the local cable company, Cassie worked as pharmacist and Sandy was working towards her RN. But I was blown away to find out that Tracey was a high-level director in a financial firm.

The first half of the game was looking like a blowout in favor of the other guys, which made it a little easier to follow, and avoid the ire of the girls. The food was excellent, and far too abundant for the number of people. I did my best, and was stuffed to the gills, as the second half took an unexpected turn for the better, and we now had a nail-biter on our hands.

The girls' conversation had turned towards their favorite tv series, and who was, or wasn't, hot at the moment. Larry and I had begun tuning that out, and focusing on the game that was winding down to the two-minute warning. Down by three, with under a minute left, we were getting just close enough to kick the field goal and tie the game. On second down, we stopped well short of the first down. With no timeouts left, we were forced to snap the ball quickly, on third down. Our quarterback faked spiking the ball, which would have stopped the clock, and allowed us to bring the field-goal kicker out to tie the game. Instead he took two steps back, and threw a looping pass into the corner of the endzone, to our tight end. Just like that we had the lead, with only 4 seconds left on the clock, and went on to win. The girls celebrated with us, and did a little victory dance for us.

A little while later, the sun began to set, and Monday was coming, so we said our goodbyes and promised we would get together again soon. When we got back into the house, Sandy closed all the windows, and Cassie cracked up. Over the next few weeks, neither the weather, nor the schedules lined up. We didn't barbeque, but Larry and I would usually watch the game at my house, and the girls would hang out at Larrys, or sometimes go shopping. No one ever mentioned the windows again.

Carol???

The following weeks were great: I got to watch the games with Larry, and later, when the girls came home from shopping, they usually had something to show off, and were more randy for me than normal. Sometimes, coming home with new sex toys that they would demonstrate on each other.

One Saturday, they came home early in the evening, and told me they wanted to celebrate my birthday, even though it was still ten days away. Cassie sat on my knee, and ground herself on it, while Sandy rubbed my chest, and kissed me. While I was focused on Sandy's tongue dancing with mine, I could feel my belt being unbuckled and my pants being dropped to the floor. With Cassie's mouth wrapped around my raging hard-on, it was tough to pay attention to Sandy, as she went and retrieved a kitchen chair.

Suddenly, Cassie stopped, and they both guided me to the kitchen chair, and sat me down. Now, Sandy straddled me . Stroking me with one hand, and pulling me into a deep kiss, with her other. Cassie came back with the shopping bag, and in a sing-song whisper in my ear, repeated, "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you."

She pulled my hands behind the chair, and I felt handcuffs go on with a click. I could hear her tapping away on her cell phone, but I had my eyes closed, and was focused on the sensual attentions of Sandy. Then, Cassie came around the chair, and bound each ankle to it with something soft, like a bathrobe, or curtain sash. As soon as she was done, both girls stood up giggling, and sang 'Happy Birthday To You,' again. The front door opened and closed behind them.

Still giggling, they turned arm in arm, and backed up a little. Standing in front me was a woman in a mid-length fox fur coat and four-inch heels. She also had large, hoop earrings, and, what appeared to be, a very expensive pearl necklace. Her hair was pulled back in a tight pony-tail, and she was made up for a night on the town, with matching red lip gloss and nails. Cassie said, "Bad boy, this is our friend Carol, she's come to celebrate her birthday, along with yours."

My mind was reeling. I was the only one in the room naked. In an obviously compromising situation of being aroused and bound to the chair, I was staring back into the eyes of Tracey.

My mouth went dry, and I could feel my Adam's apple bobbing up and down, as I croaked out, "what about Larry?"

She stared into my eyes and stepped closer. Then, she took her phone from the pocket of her coat and clicked a button. After placing the phone back in her pocket, she leaned forward, snaking her tongue across her lower lip, and traced a line from the bottom to the top of my erection with her finger nail.

"Well ladies, I can now understand what all the noise was about." Just then, my own phone began ringing on the sofa. Sandy picked it up, and held it to my ear. It was Larry.

"Hey bud, just call her Carol. She is Tracey's alter ego, when she wants to play, and get all nasty. I'm on board with it. Have a great birthday! She will give me all the details later." Click!

The sweat was dripping down my face.

Okay. So my own, normally jealous, girlfriends just sent our neighbor's wife over to do what she will with me, with her husband's consent, while I was tied naked to a chair and they looked on.

Relax Billy, you got this. Yeah, right. Carol removed her coat, and handed it to Cassie.

She was naked underneath, except for a gold waist-chain and garter that attached to her thigh-high stockings. Standing over me now, she looked down, licking her lips, and lifted one leg over my shoulder.

"Sandy told me to shave myself clean. You like it that way, don't you bad boy?"

With her left hand she spread her folds, while her right pulled my head into her wetness. I plunged my tongue into her, as she groaned, "oh that's it, bad boy, Miss Carol's pussy has been waiting a long time for this."

She moved her hips, and pulled my hair to guide my tongue exactly where she wanted it. Eventually she tugged my hair, tilting my head back and bringing my mouth to her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, dragging it gently under my teeth before bathing it with my tongue. Carol's whole body stiffened, as she shrieked and drenched my face with her orgasm. She lowered her leg and sat on my knees, while her breathing returned to normal .Out of the corner of my eye Cassie and Sandy curled into each other, their mouths agape, watching the show. Carol stared intently into my eyes and kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. She reached down between us and stroked my cock from top to bottom several times. In a husky voice she said "Mmmm, my silly sister doesn't know what she's missing." She raised herself up, pushing her breast into my mouth.

I could not see the sofa, but I could hear some moaning going on over there.Carol reached down again and lowered herself onto my erection. She then leaned back a little, working her hips like a belly dancer, as she traced my lips with her fingers. I could feel the sweat dripping from my face, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I exploded . Suddenly she stood up, leaving my throbbing rod pointing at the ceiling. Reaching forward, she cupped my chin. "Not just yet baby. I want to put on a little show for the gals who planned our party."

Sandy and Cassie broke away from their entanglement on the sofa to watch us. Carol knelt down on the floor licking all around the head of my dick, while she played with my balls. She looked straight across at the girls, pumping my shaft faster and faster. "Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me," with her other hand, she gently squeezed my sack. "Mmmmm, so full".

That was it . My jaw clenched and I could hear myself grunting, as my load was spewed all over Carol's neck and breasts. Sandy' eyes widened,and her hand covered her mouth. Carol was really putting on a show. One hand continued to gently stroke me while the other lathered her breast in cum, for her audience. Her hand never left me, as she straddled the chair facing the girls on the sofa.

Bending her knees, she stuffed me back into her steaming pussy. With her hands on my knees, she moved up and down on my shaft squeezing me back to a hardened state. Over her shoulder, I saw Cassie mouth the words "Oh Miss Carol! So nasty!" Small beads of perspiration formed on her shoulder blades, as she picked up her pace. I could feel her spasms on my cock, as her head lowered.

"Oh, oh, oh yeaaa."

Her nails dug into my knees as she came hard.

"Aaaaagh."

Still breathing hard, she released me and lowered herself to the floor. After a bit, all the girls got up and kissed. Carol said, "thank you so much for my birthday present. I think we should find something else to celebrate soon." Turning to me, "thank you too, sweetie, you really are something to make noise about. But now I really have to go, and untie my Larry. The poor man must be ready to burst."

With that she donned her coat and left. It was only then that I noticed Cassie's phone, as she took it off the table and turned it off. Was Larry part of the audience too? Sandy untied my ankles and released the cuffs. From behind the chair, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Time for a cold drink, and off to bed. We're not done with you yet, Sweetie."


yaturtle
yaturtle
13 Followers