All Comments on 'The Gift That Keeps On...'

by Tom Allen

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Great story! Sometimes the "how we got started" plotline gets old, but you've certainly provided some interesting twists here. Thanks, and I hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOW DOES HE FIND HIS WAY TO WORK...IS HE RETARDED OR WHAT?

BOTH OF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY SEX...NOT JUST HER.

IT'S THE SAME AS IF SHE CUT YOU OFF EXCEPT YOU DON'T GET TO MASTURBATE .

LOCKSMITH...YES A LOCKSMITH CAN GET YOU ANOTHER KEY AND YOU CAN GET OFF YOURSELF OR FIND OUTSIDE INTERESTS.

I DON'T CONDONE INFIDELITY BUT IF SHE GETS SEX YOU SHOULD GET SEX.

OH DON'T TELL HER ABOUT THE NEW KEY.

RodwarriorRodwarriorabout 13 years ago
Anonymous is an Asshole

I enjoyed this story very much. Please keep writing.

Anyone who write in all CAPS has serious emotional/anger management issues and you can only feel sorry for them.

Digger66Digger66over 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story!

I would love to read more. I would love to read about how your wife releases you now and then, then forces you to eat a creampie. You should get some relief too.

Maybe a good plot line would be for you to be exposed to your male friends and you convincing them to try a cock cage.

thanks and keep up the good work.

Quixotic1Quixotic1almost 12 years ago
Wow, What a Great Wife!

Thanks for this story, it really pushed my buttons! The only thing that could have made it any hotter for me was if his wife added corporal punishment (hairbrush, strap, switch, paddle, cane & whips) to his training & punishment! Would it be ok if I rewrote it weaving CP in, and of course giving you credit for this incredible original story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a Birthdaypresent

I like to have a similar Present from my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Without a doubt, one of the best stories of the genre. A real pity the author did not write more than this. What a talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No way.

First of all, medically unsafe/unhealthy. Second, even a fool can cut it off. Takes 60 seconds. The hasps are the weak part - forget the lock. Then kick her to the curb like she deserves.

stateofdenialstateofdenialabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Wow!!! This is a really great story. I rather enjoyed how she kept moving the bar away from him just a little each time. I look forward to more of your submissions.

SoD

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

That was a wonderfully erotic story and a very enjoyable read. Thank you for composing it. Now I'll proceed to read you next story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just throw her out

Who wants to be with someone that clearly doesn't care about you or your health? Ridiculous premise for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Best

An old, old plot - but retold with originality. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad idea

Worse delivery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a load of manure

Take the cage off yourself, it's easy. Then throw the slut out and divorce her. Why would you do anything else? By her actions she has shown you that she neither loves you or respect you. Why stick around? And it's be letting every single family member and friend know exactly how she has been behaving and the reasons behind the divorce. What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who reads a story and comments unless they are into this scene

I've see so many posts saying "take it off and throw her out". If your not into chastity stories, DON"T READ THEM. They are all fantasy. And some of us actually enjoy the loss of control and the feeling of sexual frustration. I talked my wife into trying this game. She wasn't into it at first but because she loved me she tried the fetish and it has become more of a fun game we both enjoy. This one is a well written story that would actually get the woman in the relationship hot, which is unlike the majority of the stories that go way off the deep end and scare women out of this life style. Again, the only reason I post is because I'm sick of seeing stupid people write stupid comments. IF YOU AREN"T INTO CHASTITY DON"T READ CHASTITY STORIES!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
Well, that was...

quite the power trip. It is an ideal story for readers who delight in chastity. The only thing that would make it better for me would be to hear him (if only in his thoughts) revel in the denial that he hates, but cannot bear to do without.

This story is very well written. The dialogue is excellent, the descriptions are clear, and the sex and power-play is exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A story of abuse and manipulation

Where's the love here? And several months? Any Doctor would tell you this was unsafe. He should have simply beat the crap out of her, taken the thing off and threw her into the street. What a ridiculous, unbelievable pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful and realistic

A wonderful story made all the better for being true to life. Although my own schedule of release is approximately monthly rather than weekly, I relate to the balance of love, tease and denial portrayed. It is refreshing to see a story which does not descend into pure fantasy levels of humiliation and abuse. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A story written by a moron.

If you're going to write about something you should have a basic understanding of it. The cage is a joke. Any fool grabs one of a number of tools found in anyones junk drawer and removes the cage in seconds. After that she's out the door, down the road and divorced. What a manipulative bitch. She has demonstrated she has no love or respect for him. Why would anyone stay with her? A simply god awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a moronic story

I guarantee you that when he grabs her little finger and breaks it she releases him immediately. Then it's simply a matter of calling the attorney and getting the divorce going. She's history. And unless she wants everyone to know the abuse and torture she has put him through, she'll agree to any demand he has. (I wonder how her family would take him explaining how she treated him?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like cuckold stories...

...but I don't care for humiliation nor forced chastity. I have a friend who survived testicular cancer and the doctor explained to him (he's a bachelor) that he needed to at least masturbate more often. Sperm left in the testicles will eventually turn on their host and he can end up with cancer.

I lost one friend to testicular cancer and one survived. I don't find it a joke. Once my wife learned of this, she makes sure I have an orgasm AT LEAST once per day. It might be through sex, a blowjob, handjob or if she's not in the mood, she'll tell me stories about her former boyfriends while I masturbate. But we both make sure my nuts stay emptied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's just a story ...

I sometimes can't believe the negative comments that such a well-written story can garner. It's only a story. It's a work of fantasy. If it floats your boat, so to speak, then it works. If it doesn't, then the story isn't for you. If you start talking about divorce or testicular cancer or whatever real-life issues this story elicits, then I think you're missing the point of this erotic work of fiction. Just my $.02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IQ

I suppose this makes me just another troll....Is anyone this stupid? I can't believe it

Maybe just maybe this was fun for both at the beginning and for a while after. At some point he needed to put this to an end. Just seems more logical & satisfactory for us trolls.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
CRAPOLA!

Why doesn't this guy put us all out of our misery and just chop his cock and balls OFF?! Are there really men who like wearing these at best,uncomfortable cages?! And do all these guys marry the same kind of mean,selfish women?! ~ CRAPOLA,pure and simple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you, well written and what a tease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unfortunately the story didn't keep on giving.

Revenge? Payback? Right, the guy is so pussy whipped he's got no balls left. how about putting wife in a chastity belt, not let her come, tease her mercilessly while she had to blow him and swallow? A little more Story of O.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too funny for words!

The cage is a toy you idiots! And this is a fictional story. That said it was a horrible story of abuse with a wife doing the abusing and showing her husband that she had no real love or respect for him. And he had to be one the most spineless men in the history of Lit stories. Go into the garage, grab a pair of pliers and twist the lock off in less than 10 seconds. Bingo! He's free to go take a nice warm shower and jack off. Then either pack her bags and throw her out or pack his bags and leave. This marriage is history. Who would stay around a cruel, manipulative bitch? Make sure that during the divorce all her friends and family find out what she did. She'll have to move away in disgrace as no one would want to associate with such a terrible woman. Even for fiction this was garbage.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Tom AllenTom Allenover 8 years agoAuthor
Fiction requires the "willing suspension of disbelief"

Author here. Sorry I haven't been around.

For the people who hate this: Chastity stories generally need a little handwaving; yes, in real life, you can get out of almost any device in 5 minutes with some tools. But one of the appeals of "enforced" chastity is that it's a subset of bondage - which means that quite often the appeal is in the loss of control. In the story, it seemed that the wife was uncaring or selfish, but that's sort of the point: the power slowly shifted, until by the end, he became little more than a living sex toy.

For the people who enjoyed this: Thank you. I've had a few other submissions get eaten, but you can find them on my blog:

http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/the-stories/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
uncaring and selfish is the point?

Tom-

Many will object to any use of a cock cage or any period of chastity. I don't. Those can be perfectly fine parts of a healthy sexual relationship, if consensual and used wisely. My problem lies in the loss of the care within the relationship. Did he ask for this to be permanent or this involved, or did he just want a bit of teasing nookie for his birthday? Of course he could say no, but he is being manipulated by someone he loves. That alters things.

Since when does a power shift automatically mean that the care and concern for the other goes out the window? In my view, a power shift creates the need for increased care and concern - regardless of the gender positions. Mean people just suck and she has become a mean, heartless and uncaring bitch. He asked for something simple and has given her so very much in along the way. In return, she has turned his simple fantasy into a rather hollow life.

I can understand male desire for female control , but why is it so often turned into crazy psycho bitch world? THAT I can't wrap my female brain around. Is it somehow the equivalent to those female rape fantasies? I'm not supposed to want sex like this so if I imagine I am forced into it then it is not my fault?

It is the nature of her game that puzzles me, not the game itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Good writing

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
Just Horrible!

Why do you even attempt to justify your female character because it's fiction? Just not buying the verisimilitude stance at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great story, waiting for the next chapter.... 😄

savage12ksavage12kabout 7 years ago
Next?!

This seriously needs another chapter!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 6 years ago
Simply Amazing!

More please! She should try pegging him, it should take his edge off, no need to unlock.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodalmost 6 years ago
Bump!

A bit confused about the comments, I've never seen so many negative ones for a story like this. A lot of the Anon ones might be the same person? They mostly read about the same? Someone talking about getting testicular cancer and having his wife blow him twice a day? How about a little honesty mate. And what a load of nonsense, anyway! We don't medically need to cum, we just want to of course, especially when there is all that teasing going on.

Not to write off every criticism as trollish... Was the wife lacking in love and respect? I don't know, maybe? Is a sissy who locks himself in chastity earning any respect? The story doesn't go so deep so I wasn't thinking about this when I read it.

Uh, my main criticism was the suggestion of how much this girl can cum. Replace %95 of her orgasms with an 'oooh of pleasure' and I think you've got a more realistic story. And this might just be my own style talking, but I missed having zero descriptions of the characters. Was I just meant to picture myself and my own wife? Coz.. that's what I did, lol.

The power play and the slow shift of it was clearly the whole point here and I enjoyed it enough to read it all in one go, read all the comments, then write this. Thanks for sharing.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 5 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best I've ever read. Sad it had to end :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way to fuck up your sex life, dude!

Why do men stay with cunts like these? I don't get it. Aren't there enough bitches in the world? Male chastity cages just seem like "Make your own bitch" devices. This is a married couple, right? Where is the Love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lucky man

an unwitting sex slave and by his own wife. I envy both of them. I only wish I could could trade places with him. this was a very erotic and well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Wife In Control

This is actually a hot story. I hope you are planning a sequel. If my wife had that much control over my genitals I'd go crazy. The last sentence left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Frustration...

Why did I decide to read this story whilst being caged? Frustration building as I’m getting hornier every minute as evidenced by my constant leaking cock. Maybe she’ll unlock me tonight and let me cum. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
could be hotter

The sex descriptions are great but a man can be just as frantic after two or three days as a week or month. In my mind a real man would walk out . Would be a lot hotter if she really cared about her man and he wasn't such a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

idk. he didn’t seem to enjoy anything that was happening. i like the stories where even if he’s still caged, he loves it. this story kinda sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Enjoyment" can take many forms. But if there is not mutual enjoyment, and there really doesn't seem to be here, it's just abusive/manipulative.

So fuck her. And it's a crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the first time i resd this story years ago, i knew it was a wonderful tale of chastity play. My dick in its chasztity cage quivers when i read it. Thanks you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would anyone stay with selfish bitch like her? Once the cage is off then hand her the divorce papers and toss her ass out. At the very least, get up and leave and then get the divorce taken care of. She couldn’t care about your pleasure or health but amazing how everything is done to keep her happy and satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot at first but the wife quickly devolves into a bitch who takes advantage of the protagonist. Plus throughout the story I felt she was gaslighting him.

RegretsRegrets12 months ago

GOT THERE IN THE END

I was appalled, the amount of PIV sex he was allowed. PIV should not be allowed to a chaste male. He can manage, by being trapped between her thighs, and humping to a satisfying conclusion. She has at last attained mastery over him and PIV sex will not occur again except by using the roll on. If he becomes “difficult “ a few night, banished to the spare room with just one sheet for cover will do the trick. This will bring him back onside and with no demands but a simple acceptance of his future. A deeply satisfying psychological solution but very frustrating physically- which is what he wants to feel.

Norway_1705Norway_17059 months ago

How pioneering it was, in 2005! But with some mistakes.

I reread in 2023 this narrative, from 2005. Oh, how pioneering it was! But with some mistakes.

Of course, the excellent author invokes the Suspension of Disbelief: like, "It's just an harmless fantasy."

Maybe it was just a fantasy… in 2005.

But by 2023, sales of male chastity devices have increased to tens of thousands. A large portion will be purchased by gay couples, but a significant percentage must necessarily be purchased by husband and wife couples, if only for the sake of the curiosity of a Play session.

Fortunately, the tale stops here. No sissification, no cuckolding, zero public humiliation. Unfortunately, she appears very selfish, and as another post has already noted, the reader should replace the many "orgasms" of her, with "pleasurable sensations that she could interrupt without going all the way each time."

The most serious mistake is the lack of negotiation between the two partners. Husband and wife need to negotiate calmly, outside of teasing sessions: the manner, timing, and limits of his ceding power over penile freedom.

It is completely wrong that the wife was avowedly "planning" to exploit a legal technicality: she claimed that "it will be your own choice" but unfairly so, because his plea was executing an order from her (and when he weakly protests, she simply says "Whatever": this is not tolerable) (and when she neglects to release him on the predetermined date, "She reminded me that since it was my wish to be caged in the first place..." which is a downright falsehood). This behavior is, at the very least, bullying: if not an outright crime. Anyway, this is not Love. I understand that it may be exciting to "fantasize" about such a strict and cunning Mistress, but in real life, the victim-husband would have rebelled.

Her behavior becomes less and less acceptable as the weeks go by. She lies knowing she is lying, and forces him to do things they have not agreed upon.

Moreover, although the Narrator always tells the male's point of view, not enough is said about the positive effects the cage has ON HIM. The increased serenity, devotion to his ideal woman, the gaining of a purpose in his life, and freedom from masturbation, not to mention in addition to the psychological effects also the chemical effects on endorphins and serotonin. The cage is better for him as well.

1Martiniman1Martiniman17 days ago

This isn’t erotic…it’s sad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous