The Gig Ch. 02

Story Info
The post gig fun continues.
1.4k words
3.88
6.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the moment. The push over the threshold. All my senses felt numb and yet so sensitive at the same time. My cock was fizzing and on fire as Rosie's hands manipulated it but my legs felt leaden and detached. My eyes and ears felt exhilarated by the sights and sounds of Steve 'working' Rosie's tits and pussy but my head felt woozy and befuddled. My body scorched hot, roasting hot yet parts of me were shivering.

I decided we needed to lose some clothes as Steve was performing admirably but was somewhat hampered by the onesie. Whilst it was unzipped right down to Rosie's crotch, I could tell he wanted further access.

Rosie was more or less leaning back against my chest, lost in the ecstasy of the moment and whilst still supporting her weight I scooped the onesie off her shoulders and down her back. As a threesome we all swayed and stumbled as she stepped out of the legs of the onesie. I don't think Steve's mouth left her breasts once during this moment.

A brief hiatus in the proceedings occurred when Rosie let go of my cock so i could remove my t-shirt and jeans, kicking them idly in the corner. Rosie had wrestled Steve's mouth from her breasts and guided him into the sitting position on the sofa. The tent in his jeans displayed loud and proud for Rosie's indulgence.

Kneeling on the floor and stark naked between Steve's thighs, she began to hastily undo his jeans. Clawing at the belt buckle and yanking at the buttons until she had revealed his hard cock. In one swift movement she grasped his hard shaft in her left hand and plunged two thirds of it into her mouth. Steve's hips bucked as the sudden envelopment of his cock sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout his body. Rosie kept Steve in her mouth and with her free hand wrenched his jeans down his thighs and then off his feet. Now with both hands positioned on his bare thighs she started to bob her head. This was no clumsy, naive suck blowjob. This was a sensual, passionate use of her mouth and tongue to stimulate Steve's engorged, twitching cock. Her mouth was partially open and her lips never closed fully against his cock and she lavished her tongue against the sensitive underside of his cockhead and guided him slowly in and out. Her saliva and undoubtedly Steve's pre-cum glided down the shimmering shaft of his cock to pool and flow around his groin. It truly was a sight to behold.

My attention was drawn to Rosie's womanly arse poised in the air a few feet in front of me. I cupped my palm and placed it against her wetness and rubbed up and down. With the gentlest of pressure my middle finger was welcomed into her soaking slit and beyond. Removing my hand i massaged her wetness onto my cock and positioned myself to enter her. With a slow deliberate thrust forward I entered her and adjusted my knees around her legs to gain a better stance to fuck her. Rosie's pussy sucked luxuriously at my cock as I slowly drew in and out of her. I want to keep my motions as gentle as I possibly could because Rosie was using her mouth so sensuously that I felt a hard firm fucking action would ruin the moment. Thus I proceeded to slide gracefully as far into her as I could, give a slight firm press forward against her arse to punctuate the moment and then withdraw out again. I repeated this motion a great number of times and caressed her arse and back with light strokes of my hands. I could feel Rosie's wetness spreading down her thighs and transferring to my legs also.

Steve started to make urgent noises, indicating that he probably wasn't going to last much longer. Rosie had other ideas, ceased the oral stimulus and with a delicate arse wriggle extricated my cock from her pussy too. With a mischievous glint in her eyes she shimmied herself into a sitting position next to Steve and directed his next move by spreading her legs and saying simply "My turn!"

Steve was ushered to the floor between her spread thighs and eagerly planted his face straight against her sopping cunt, lavishing a tirade of tongue wizardry on her soaking, sensitive pussy. From experience, Rosie loves the sensation of oral sex and visibly bucks and spasms throughout. This too proved to be the case with Steve lapping at her pussy, as Rosie's hips thrust to compliment his actions and her body writhed and contorted in response to this barrage of sensations.

Her chest was glistening with perspiration and her face was flushed with a lusty glow. I took it upon myself to scooch past Steve and settle on the sofa next to Rosie. She was chewing her lip with her eyes closed, trying to corral her pleasurable sensations into one flow. I knew that one way to send Rosie 'over the edge' was to suck hard on her oh so chewable tits. With my fingers pinching one of Rosie's nipples I sucked at her other. Audible gasps of encouragement came from Rosie and her breathing pattern changed. We were heading in the right direction and within moments Rosie's body tensed and braced, taught and motionless just for a second or two, before releasing to a whole body shudder that carried her climax to its conclusion. She moved Steve away from her groin as things were too sensitive for any further stimulation.

No discernible words had passed our lips for the past ten minutes due to the intensity of our actions but now the tension had been broken and we all exchanged "Wows!" and "Awesome!" Our grins displayed proudly on our faces. "What now?" I asked, knowing full well that I was desperate to cum and figured Steve was of the same mind.

"One each end again I think!" giggled Rosie as she reclined on the sofa. Her legs in the air, wrapped around my torso and I moved position to enter her again whilst Steve willingly offered himself to her mouth. This time Steve took control of the oral service and held her head to one side and pumped his cock into her open mouth. She adjusted her breathing, tongue and sucking action to accommodate Steve's thrusts and she looked comfortable with one cock fucking her mouth and another cock plunging deep into her pussy.

With all that had taken place so far, I knew I wouldn't last long before I would cum as with each pump, Rosie's pussy was sucking my spunk out of my balls and I was having trouble holding back. I had decided that for maximum visual effect I would pull out of Rosie's cunt and cum over her pussy and stomach, it was just a matter of timing this act to perfection, despite the ease with which porn stars seem to perform this action, it isn't always easy when you are in the grasp of a shuddering orgasm. The moment was approaching and as I felt that familiar boiling sensation emanate from my cock and spread like wildfire through my body, I tensed my muscles to hold the moment just for a few seconds before pulling out and jerking several pulsating spurts across her thighs, pussy and stomach.

Steve soon followed suit and with a howling grunt began to pump his spunk over Rosie's face and tits. Rosie's hands rubbed our cum into her skin, pinched her nipples and licked at her cum covered lips in a hypnotic, womanly display of satisfied bliss.

I left Steve and Rosie kissing and caressing on the sofa whilst I fetched some towels for us to wipe ourselves down. On my return they were still smooching so I playfully threw a towel at them so it landed on their heads. We cleaned ourselves and then scrambled about the floor hunting for clothes for each other. There in the corner was the crumpled form of Rosie's giraffe onesie. She didn't put it on and remained naked as we said goodnight to Steve.

We don't have any more gigs coming up in our local area for a few months but we have agreed to visit Steve and his wife for drinks at their house in a few weeks!