The Gig Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat sat back on her haunches, panting. She was naked under the table, her thong ripped and wrapped around an ankle. Her jaw ached, her ass was on fire, and a dribble of cum and spit was snaking down her breasts. She was in heaven, and she hadn't even cum yet.

The man peeked under the table, a smile on his handsome face. His eyes were not smiling.

"You were a good little bitch, a great little cocksucker. But why don't you crawl back out, the long way " he said, indicating the full length of the table, " and if you see some of my buddies in need of relief, well, give them a little suck. On me."

He winked, tossed her a roll of bills, and sat back up.

Pat found herself staring at his legs. She felt conflicted. In need of his approval, a slave in need of her master. He had said she had done a good job, she had tasted his cum on her mouth, but she craved the release of his hand, his cock, that would have marked her as his. His sudden dismissal simultaneously broke her heart and drove her to please him more.

She grabbed the roll of bills in one hand and started to make her way under the table. She had to be on her hands and knees again, but this time was invisible, though still naked. All she could see were the legs of the men, a long row of pants and shoes. Under the edge of the tablecloth she could see the naked legs of the other girls as they served drinks, or danced. The hollow sound of laughter and music reminded her that a party was in full swing on the other side.

She glanced right and left as she crawled on hands and knees past the feet of the seated men. She wanted to please the birthday boy, her Master this evening (and maybe more? Did she dare to hope she had met Him?). But she didn't think that planting her face in some random crotch was what he had in mind.

Finally she saw it. A woman's hand could be seen under the tablecloth, raking her nails along the inner thigh of the seated man. An obvious erection was pushing against his pant leg. One of the girls above was teasing her way to a bigger tip, it seemed.

When her hand disappeared, Pat placed hers on the man's thigh, right on his erection. He jumped a bit. He quickly peeked under the tablecloth, his eyes going wide as he saw the naked Pat crouching at his feet. Pat brought her finger to her lips, shushing him. She pulled the tablecloth down, hiding his face. Her hand had not left his cock.

Once more she fished a cock out of a pair of pants. This one was smaller, fitting snugly into her palm. She ran her thumb over the head, spreading the pre-cum that had already appeared. Tilting her head again, her licked the length of it, from base to tip. Her hand remained wrapped around the slick knob of his cock, gently moving up and down, as her tongue slid along the shaft. She felt a tremor under her tongue. Already? She started to lick the base of the cock, tonguing his balls. her hand moving faster along the tip. Cum suddenly spurted from his cock, splashing the underside of the table, falling wetly against her cheek. She took the cock in her mouth, licking it clean of cum.

Satisfied it was clean, she placed it gently back in the trousers and moved back. She had already started crawling away when she caught the man peeking under the table, looking for her. She gave her ass an extra wriggle and kept going.

She quickly found her next victim. A slim pair of legs lead to narrow hips. The owner of those legs must be well over six feet tall, thought Pat. And straining the crotch of these pants was an impressive cock, a long and thick bulge barely held by the fabric. Whatever had caused the erection was not around, or not in view. Pat licked her lips.

She brushed her fingers along the length of the man's inner thighs. He clenched, surprised. The edge of the tablecloth was raised and a handsome black man was suddenly eye to eye with Pat. She shushed him like she had the other. He stared for a second at this naked girl, her face splattered with cum, who was crouched between his legs. He gave her a big grin before dropping the tablecloth.

Pat leaned forward and unzipped him. Fishing him out proved to be a little more difficult than the other man. The length and girth of his cock trapped it against this pants. He moved his hips a bit and his cock was finally released.

Pat sat on her haunches for a while, simply stroking it. It was a large, handsome cock, a dark brown pillar tipped by a purple head. The skin was soft and dry under her hand, but the length was hard and tight. She wondered how she was going to fit it into her mouth. She was salivating a bit at the thought of this cock.

She nestled closer between his legs and started licking the length of his cock. Her hand gripped the tip, pulling the length of it closer to her mouth. The back of her hand was brushing against the top of the table. How was she ever going to fit her head over it?

She kept licking the length of it, her hand gently sliding over the swollen tip. She pulled it down, tipping it further and further until there was enough space for her to fit her lips over the tip. With her mouth as wide open as possible, the head of the cock barely slid in. She flittered her tongue over it, teasing the small opening at the tip. Her hand started quickly stroking up and down the slick shaft. Her head bumped painfully against the table.

Pat shifted position, getting back onto her hands and knees. The man shifted some, allowing her to pull the cock further down, until it was almost horizontal. She lined up her throat with the cock, placed her lips against the tip, and slid forward. She tried to relax and let the thick cock push through her mouth, over her tongue and into her throat. She arched her back, lifting her head to straighten her neck. Inch by inch the black cock disappeared between her lips. She started rocking back and forth, her whole body moving. she was on her hands an knees, mouth open, rocking herself onto an enormous cock. She closed her eyes and let the feeling of fullness fill her.

She was so intent on the cock in her mouth that Pat barely noticed the hands on her ass. It wasn't until fingers were parting the wet lips of her pussy that her attention shifted. Fingers were in her pussy. At least two of them. And it felt really good.

Pat suddenly realized that in her current position, on her hands and knees crosswise under the table, her ass had been bumping into the knees of the man sitting across from the cock she was sucking. The man had looked under the table to see what was going on and discovered a perfect little ass moving back and forth between his knees. His hands immediately dropped to Pat's waist and ass, exploring this unexpected gift. Dipping lower, he found Pat's slick pussy, the shaved lips drenched with her juices. His fingers slipped easily between the folds of her sex.

Pat shivered as the fingers explored her wet depths. The cock in her mouth was pushing her mouth wider open than she had ever felt, her throat forced open by its girth. She was starting to tear up, almost gagging. She felt used, fucked, and loving it. And now fingers were exploring her, unknown, unseen fingers, a stranger claiming her pussy. Fingers that found her clit.

Pat started to tremble, on the edge of an orgasm. And then a swelling , a push against the opening of her pussy. A cock. The hands on her hips pulled her back, pulling her onto the hard cock now sliding into her pussy, almost drawing the cock out of her mouth. Pat moaned, the sound muffled, guttural. The man fucking her pussy pushed her back, onto the cock in her mouth. Since the men were both seated, they couldn't move. She had to move, to see-saw between them on her hands and knees, one cock filling her as the other was almost pulled out.

Pat let go, let the man push and pull on her hips to drive the cocks in and out of her. Did the man behind her even know she was sucking his neighbor's cock? Where they talking about her, calling her names, calling her the cock hungry slut that she was? The words rang in her head as the two cocks sawed back and forth into her mouth and pussy. They could do more, do anything to her. Did they know? Would they? A massive orgasm was building up in her as images of her degradation flashed in her mind, visions of cocks filling her every hole, of ropes of cum arcing over her tits, of crowds of men pressing their cocks to her mouth, calling her filthy things.

She felt the pulsing of the cock under her tongue. He was spasming, cumming, unloading his balls down her throat. Pat exploded. She spasmed, screamed, shook around the two cocks impaling her. Her writhing pushed her pussy against the other cock and he came too, filling her with a warm wetness.

Pat sucked hungrily, wanting to taste the cum. Panting, she finally stopped, pressing the hot cock against her cheek, letting the last of his cum dribble slowly against her neck. The other man pulled out, letting a warm sticky river of juices flow down her thigh.

Both men pulled away, tucking their cocks back into their pants. Pat stayed on her hands and knees for a few moments, shaking with the strength of her orgasm. Her jaw ached and her pussy pulsed in time with her heart. She relished the feel of the warm cum oozing down her thighs and neck as a reminder of what had just happened.

Finally, slowly, she started to crawl to the end of the table. She did not dare look around her. She didn't think she was physically capable of taking another cock tonight.

Pat emerged from under the table, to the surprise of Amanda who was standing nearby. Pat knew that others saw her, were staring at her. She was naked, her face and chest covered in cum. Thick dribbles of cum were running down her legs. She smiled.

Pat waved weakly to Amanda and headed for her car. She was finished for tonight. She clutched the roll of bills in one hand as she crossed the parking lot. It had been worth it. The orgasm alone had been worth it. Pat smiled, both proud and ashamed at herself.

She didn't bother getting dressed, driving home naked. She stopped, twice, on darker side roads. She propped her feet on the dashboard and masturbated furiously, her pussy still on fire, her fingers digging deep in to her folds, her fingers a blur on her clit, her face contorted with pleasure. The memories were like a punch in the gut, her ass still on fire from the public spanking. The need to cum again was frantic.

It was only later, after masturbating for a third time in the shower, that she was finally able to relax and finally fall asleep, her ass still a little sore.

12