The Gigolo Project Ch. 02

Story Info
Victor gets acquainted with the Headmistress and head of HR.
2.5k words
4.55
8.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

"Uhhhhhh, Desi! Your pussy feels so good, I'm about to cum."

That was Victor's voice moaning as the Headmistress of the Honey Private Academy Cassandra Wilkins and the head of the HR department Kendra Steward replayed him fucking Desiree on the computer.

Name: Cassandra Wilkins

Age: 45

Height: 5'8

Eye Color: Chestnut Brown

Hair Color/Style: Reddish Brown to mid back

Bust size: 34DDD/E (enhanced but moves fluidly)

Occupation: Headmistress of the Honey Private Academy for Women

Name: Kendra Steward

Age: 38

Height: 5'6

Eye Color: Crystal Blue

Hair Color/Style: Ash Blonde at shoulder length

Bust size: 30A

Occupation: Head of Human Resources Department and engaged

Under her desk, Cassandra has one hand rubbing and fingering her dripping wet pussy inside her panties becoming extremely horny from watching the raunchy sex video. She reaches her climax, "Ughhhhhhhhhhh," moaning loud while watching Victor spray his thick man goo on Desiree. It's an awkward but normal moment for Kendra to be aware of her boss masturbating.

After Cassandra finishes, she turns to Kendra, "It's time I have a one-on-one chat with our new employee."

Kendra nods, "Right away, mistress."

Kendra summons Victor on his day off. She sends him via text the location of the academy just on the outskirts of Big Sky Montana. This will be the first time Victor has ever seen and been to the academy. He arrived at the academy around 40 minutes. Kendra greeted him at the door and escorted him to the headmistress's chambers. It's your typical boss's office as Cassandra is seated behind her big desk awaiting Victor's arrival.

"Hello, Victor Fetcher and welcome to the Honey Private Academy for Women. I am Cassandra Wilkins, the Headmistress of our establishment," she greeted and continues, "I know Kendra went over the basics with you. You're being handsomely paid to fuck a selection of our horny students and judging by your performance with Desiree, I say we picked a good candidate for the Gigolo Project."

"You were watching us?" Victor asked with a concerned look on his face.

"We needed to see if you were up for the task. Your stamina could use some work but your cock and mouth seem very pleasing," Kendra addressed.

"We selected and handpicked 8 girls for this project. Twenty grand for each girl and that should clear your immense debt," Cassandra informed and stands from her chair with her huge boobs wobbling underneath her burgundy blouse. She continues, "We want a closer look at your performance. A surprise test performance kind of like a random drug test. You're going to have sex with Kendra right here in my office," she announced to the surprise of both Victor and the head of Human Resources.

"I am?" a confused Kendra asked as she looks down at her engagement ring. She's been engaged for 5 months and the wedding is happening in a few weeks.

"Sure. If this needs to happen," Victor agreed.

Cassandra smiles, "And if you do a good job with her, you'll get a bonus reward."

A little hesitant but Kendra starts to unbutton her pink blouse until Cassandra chimes in, "Let Victor undress you, Kendra. I want to see some passion love making," she suggested.

Victor moves in close to Kendra and begins unbuttoning her blouse. She can smell his stale old breath, his cock starting to grow as he moves in to kiss her. He sucks on her tongue as he removes her blouse exposing her cute little white bra. His hands slide down her grey skirt, squeezing her petite buttocks and locating the zipper. Her skirt joins her blouse on the floor leaving Kendra wearing only her white bra, blue panties, beige stockings, and high heels.

"Victor seems quite the pussy eater," Cassandra mentioned referring to eating Desiree's cunt from the video.

Kendra nervously sits on her boss's desk as Victor pulls her panties down exposing her naked cunt. Cassandra moves from around her big desk to take a peep at Kendra's vagina. "I had my suspicions you shaved your pussy. It looks beautiful. Your fiancé is one lucky man and so is Victor."

The 61-year-old kneels and begins tonguing Kendra's pussy with vehemently licks, follow by nibbling, sucking, and pulling on her thin pink outer labia. Loud moans instantly escape from Kendra's mouth, "Oh-oh-oh-ohhhhh," arching her back forcing her sweet pussy into Victor's face. Her pussy became super wet while his tongue dives deeper between the pink folds, attacking her g-spot and pushing her into the strongest orgasm she ever experienced, crying out, "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!" as she cums.

"Oh yeah! I love that sound," Cassandra commented, feeling her pussy tingle and become moist again.

Kendra's entire body is shaking from Victor's tongue lashing, a feeling she never experienced after losing her virginity to her boyfriend now fiancé. He attacks her little wet clitoris, nibbling and sucking causing the head of Human Resources to surrender to another toe-curling seventh heaven of bliss quickly.

"OOOOHHHH, MY GOD!! THIS IS TOO MUUUUCH!! OHHHHH, MY GOD!!"

"Looks to be too much for Victor too. His fat cock ready to explode," the horny headmistress commented while eyeballing the swelling shape of Victor's sizeable bulge forming in his slacks.

After lapping up Kendra's considerable pussy fluids, the 61-year-old stands kicking off his shoes and droppings his slacks and boxers in one motion. His long pink cock is rock hard and he slowly pushes the thick mushroom head between her drenched cunt lips. Kendra whimpers with each inch of his dick vanishing inside the folds of her hot creamy snatch. Her fiancé has a nice-sized penis but not as thick and long as Victor's. She can feel her sloppy wet cunt taking the shape of his engorged tool just as he holds her legs in the air in the shape of a V and starts pounding.

Cassandra is seated behind her desk pleasuring her aroused cunt while staring deep into Victor's eyes as he pounds the pussy of the head of her HR department. Kendra is a loud screamer and drowns out the sounds of their wet flesh slapping together from his ramming. Victor repositions her legs placing her high-heels over his shoulders and pushes his rock-hard cock balls-deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

Cassandra smile and teases, "Oh Kendra honey, how does that juicy fat cock feel in your unwed pussy?"

"OH-OH-OH-OH-OHHH-OHOOOHHHHOOHH!!" was all Cassandra got out of Kendra reaching her super intense orgasm from another man's dick penetrating her slippery cunt.

Victor groans at the feeling of her twat juices bathing his moving cock and balls. He suddenly pulls out and starts lapping her cum. While lapping, he spreads her cunt lips apart and pushes a couple of fingers inside her leaking wet pink hole finger-fucking the head of HR.

"I want to see you bounce on that hard dick," Cassandra suggested to Kendra, feeling her climax rising from rubbing her thick vagina lips and big fat clitoris in circular motions.

Victor lies on top of Cassandra's desk with his sock-covered feet and half his legs dangling over the desk. Kendra, wearing just her stockings and bra now, impales her tight bald cunt onto his extended throbbing lumber with her hands firmly planted onto his thick grey-haired chest and begins bouncing. Victor can feel her slick juices pouring down his raw hard pole as she shamelessly bounces on his cock like a pogo stick. The conservative woman he met for the job interview had turned into a horny mad woman, wildly sliding her cunt up and down his rampant member, moaning and shouting obscenities "FUCK SHIT ASS FUCK!" that Cassandra had never heard uttered from Kendra's mouth.

"Imma gonna cum!" Victor cried.

Kendra hops off his cock and watches a geyser of thick cum shoot from his shaft, splashing onto his stomach and thighs. After the intense explosion of spunk, Kendra seizes his exhausted cock and starts trailing her tongue up and down the length of his tool, tasting the remnants of his nut juice. She then wraps her lips around the swollen dark pink knob, steadily feeding more inches of his cock meat into her mouth.

"Fuck it. I can't wait until after your done fucking her," said an impatient Cassandra, kicking off her heels and climbing onboard the desk. With both of her naked feet planted on either side of Victor's head, she removes her laced undergarment and plants her hot drippy cunt upon his mouth. She instantly begins moaning, "Oh yeah, that's it baby. Lick me. Oh yeah, suck my fucking pussy, baby. Oh yeah," feeling his tongue and hot breath on her hairy meaty cunt.

Victor, for the first time in his life, finds himself pleasuring two women at the same time. This is a scenario guys dreamed of and here he is living that dream with one woman vigorously sucking his stiffed long wood and the other having her moistened pussy manipulated by his lips and tongue.

After a few minutes, Cassandra repositions her knees to either side of Victor's head with her super wet pussy still on his mouth so she can join the head of her Human Resource Department in giving head to the old gigolo. Her big silicone jugs are pressed into his stomach as her full bee-sting lips cover the top half of his swollen junk, sucking and savoring his hardness as Kendra turns her attention to his swollen ball sack, lightly sucking each dried-up flap of skin in turns as she isn't a big fan of balls but she's super horny. After being his dick back to full mast, Kendra impales her sleek snatch on his lubed-up hard pillar in reserve cowgirl style, sliding her drippy cunt as far as it can reach down his shaft.

"Fuck that fat cock, you bitch. Take all that dick in your pretty pussy, you dirty little slut. I knew one man's dick couldn't satisfy you," Cassandra abusively encouraged Kendra, watching the conservative engaged woman slither her cunt down Victor's raging boner. Kendra begins to feel exhausted from working her cunt muscles up and down his fat dick and falls back against her boss.

Cassandra holds Kendra in her arms, sliding her roaming hands under her small cute bra pinching her erected nipples, and encourages Victor, "Fuck her Victor! Pound the holy hell out of her poor cunt!"

Obliging, Victor grasps Kendra's small waist and begins thrusting his hips upwards, feeding nearly the entire length of his stone-hard tool between her tightened cunt walls with his balls bouncing wildly from each thrust. He can feel the drenched inside of Kendra's pussy melting and shuddering over his drilling member as she reaches an intense long orgasm.

"OH SHIT! I'M CUMMING! OHHHHHH, GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" Kendra screeched through her profound orgasmic rapture.

"That's it! Fuck her! Make her cum. Take that cock, slut! Cum for mommy!" Cassandra shouted with her face beside a beet-red and sweaty Kendra's, reaching the peak of a massively long orgasm from Victor's tongue lashing, crying out, "Ughhhhhhhh, fuck! Aaaahhhhh, you pussy eating motherfucker! UUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!"

After the two women finish cumming at the same time, Victor knows it's only a matter of time before his rock-hard member explodes again as he lets his dick simmer inside Kendra's well fucked soggy cunt. A few short seconds later, Cassandra helps worn out Kendra off his dick and begins stripping off her clothes.

"As I said, you're getting a bonus fuck," she recited, now standing butt naked in front of Victor. Her enormous shapeless mammaries with their giant pale pink areolas and rock-hard pink nippled tips were made by a very good surgeon that made them as close to natural-looking large breasts with a lot of fluidity as possible as they wobble and sway in time with her moving from over to her lounge sofa. She bends over the arm of the sofa pushing her shapeless but wide ass out inviting Victor to fuck her from behind.

Victor takes the hint climbing off the desk and heads over to the bent-over headmistress of the Honey Private Academy. He aims his hard man meat at the opening of her fat-drenched pussy and plunges inside causing her to immediately moan, "Oh yeah. That feels nice and good in my pussy. Fuck me hard, old man. Convince me you're the one for this job."

Victor grabs hold of her slender full hips and starts rocking back and forth, pounding her succulent twat in earnest.

Cassandra moans and curses while digging her long fake fingernails into the arm of the sofa to embrace his jackhammering impact. Her oversized fake knockers are in full swing mode beneath her while her sloppy wet meaty beaver gets drilled and filled by her new male employee's cock. To match his momentum, she starts pushing her ass back to meet his thrusting. She can feel her swamp hole already stinging and gripping hard onto his rock-hard member declaring in her gasping breath, "Make me cum before you or you're fired!"

Victor isn't sure how much longer he can hold back from cumming feeling the fattest and wettest pussy he ever fucked swallow his manhood with each thrust, but her threat sparked a fire in him. He grabs Cassandra's arms pulling them back towards him, and begins rapidly pumping his elongated shaft deep between the clinching meaty lubed lips of her pussy, making her moan and swear hysterically. "OOOOH, SHIT! OH YESSS! OHH FUCK YESSSS! I'M CUMMING! KEEP FUCKING ME!! OHHHH YES, I'M CUMMMMING!!"

Releasing her arms and reaching under to grab her wildly flailing giant fake tits for leverage, Victor continues pounding Cassandra hard through her long and intense orgasm until his swollen cock begins madly twitching and his balls expand largely.

"I can feel that cock of yours getting bigger. You're about to cum! Ughhhh yes, baby. Fill my mouth with your load," Cassandra pleaded.

After one final thrust, Victor pulls out of her plump cunt and Cassandra drops to her knees. She uses her mouth and one hand to stroke his blistering hard dick voraciously until he explodes, "ARRRGGGGHHHH!" he cried, blasting consecutive large ropes of thick gooey jism down her willing throat.

After all his spunk enters the headmistress's mouth, Victor collapses onto the sofa.

Cassandra having swallowed his batch of man goo, turns to Victor and smiles, "I am quite impressed, Victor Fetcher as I am sure the eight selected girls will be too, but first, pack a bag because you're going on a trip to the Himalayas tomorrow to see Norma Jean. She is a personal friend of the academy. She can help improve your performance for longevity and flexibility. The trip will be fully paid for by the academy. Kendra will send you the rest of the details. It's going to be a long and fruitful few days."

Victor wheezes, "Can't I just take some Blue Chew instead? I hate flying."

Cassandra sits next to Victor, pushing her massive silicone flesh bags into his hairy grey chest, breathing her cum breath on him to reply, "Oh Victor, trust me. You're going to enjoy her methods."

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers