The Gigolo Pt. 02

Story Info
More Sex, and getting to know him better.
1.5k words
4.71
3.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill I have never cum so much as I have with you sucking on my balls, I guess it has been a long time since I had actual sex with another man. Me sucking cock does not give me any pleasure at all, unless its with a partner like yourself who pleasures me."

"Any chance there might be a round two in that cock of yours?"

"Not usually but with you who knows, this is all a first for me Bill."

He and I kissed, he got on top of me and kissed and licked my body, he worked my nipples then went for my cock. He had a good technique, his tongue did magical things to my cock, my balls pulled in and wham it shot him right in the back of his throat. He coughed a bit, then swallowed all I could give him.

He milked my cock dry, he sucked on it like he had to get every single drop I could produce. I pulled him off and rolled us over so I was on top of him. I lay there our lips inches from each others, he smiled at me and lifted his head to press his lips to mine.

Laying there looking into his eyes, I was lost in his gaze, he really was a gentle person, I was so infatuated by and with him. I rolled us over and he was half on top of me, he and I would sleep like this tonight. I shut off the lamp and he and I snuggled in with each other, he kissed my chest and nuzzled his face on my chest.

I pulled the blankets over us and we two were soon asleep, I awoke at about six in the morning, he was sound asleep, he was so incredibly handsome in the morning light. I kissed the top of his head and fell back asleep.

I woke up at about ten, he was watching me sleep, he got on top of me and kissed me, I lay there I was in seventh heaven right now. This is what I wanted, this is what I needed from a partner he lay there on top of me smiling at me.

"Good morning Bill."

"Good morning to you sexy guy, did you sleep okay?"

"Best sleep I have had in a very long time, I love to snuggle and being that close to you all night was just pure perfection. Bill I never get this from anyone, my line of work, it is get in and get out, there is no feelings involved, its like a machine."

He was so serious right now, he was being so honest with me, like myself he needed companionship, he needed to be kissed and held. He and I both lonely and starving for attention, I knew I would have a hard time to let him leave my home.

We lay there both of us, his stomach growled, my own too was rumbling, I rolled on top of him and kissed him.

"I will go make you and I breakfast, sounds like you and I are starving."

No sooner said and his stomach growled once more, he and I smiled at each other. I got up naked and went in the washroom to brush and wash my hands and face. Fix up my hair then into the kitchen to make us coffee and something to eat.

"Tim you can stay in bed while I get this all ready I will come and wake you once it is all ready."

I walked over and placed my lips gently on his, I covered him up and went to the kitchen to make us breakfast. I got the coffee machine on and then got breakfast made, I poured him a coffee and brought in a tray of food for him and I to enjoy in my bed.

He was sound asleep, he really was such a handsome young man, his hair loose covering his pillow, framing his beautiful face, he woke when I put the tray down on the bed. He sat up and fixed his coffee, he and I kissed then we enjoyed the breakfast I had made up for us.

With both of us fed I took the tray and put it on the floor, I lay on top of him and kissed him.

"Still tired Tim? You don't have to get up stay in bed, I have some work to get done anyways and then we can take a dip in the pool."

When I got off of him his cock was raging hard, I got between his legs and had to see if I could suck a load out of him. I held it and examined it, leaned in and kissed it, sucked the tip of it to get more precum. Swallowed him to the base, his entire body jumped, his cock so sensitive, with my tongue and throat I worked his cock till his balls pulled in and he was right on the edge.

Tim lay there his hands laced behind his head, his legs spread wide open, I held his balls in my hand and sucked his cock till I got my reward. His whole body convulsed as the orgasm wracked his body, his hands tugged at his pillow as his cock unloaded deep inside my mouth.

The taste of his load, the texture, I had missed this, having a cock unloading in my mouth, the feeling was incredible. I coaxed all he could muster, the last of it I saved for him and I to share, he and I sucked face for quite some time. I tried to get up but he wanted his turn on mine, he rolled me over and got his lips on my cock.

His technique was different this time, not sure what he was doing differently but it felt more intense, more passionate, he was giving me all he had. My cock would explode soon if he kept this up, my cock was in the most perfect place right now. He sucked down and my cock blew up, my balls ached as it shot him inside of his pretty mouth.

I lay there I needed a nap now, this was the most sex I had had in a very long time. I could not move, I did not want to leave this bed as long as he was here to share it with me. Tim looked at me as he lay on top of me his lips pressing to my own.

"I see it is the same for you Bill, been a while since you last had sex with another man?"

"Yes indeed it has been some time, I have had hook ups but they are not the same as this, you are the best person I could have ever met. I need to get up and do some work but I want to lay here naked with you all day. Please tell me you don't have to rush off anywhere? You don't have any commitments you have to go to, I was hoping you could spend the day, or maybe the weekend?"

He smiled at me he pressed his lips to my own, he and I liplocked for some time.

"No Bill I do not have anything I have to rush off too, and yes I would love to spend the weekend with you."

Tim took a nap while I got to the work I had to get done, when I finished I went to my bedroom and he was laying there awake staring at the ceiling. I stood in the doorway watching him mesmerized by my bedroom ceiling.

He noticed me standing there watching him, he smiled at me and motioned for me to join him in bed.

"Do you like my ceiling Tim? You seem to have been hypnotized by it."

"It's kind of weird but I tend to wake up in different hotels, and yes alone, I usually lay there staring at the ceiling. I always think it would be nice to wake up to the same old ceiling one day. Come here you, I need a snuggle buddy with me in this big comfy bed or yours."

I went to him and took off my shorts, I laid on top of him, he and I lip locked, damn he was a great kisser. I suggested a swim in the pool and maybe a coffee. He smiled at me and held me down.

"I'm quite content laying here in your big bed with you, I do not need anything else thank you very much."

I rolled us over and pulled him half on top of me, I was not one to lay in bed all day but if he was in this bed with me I was all for us being naked and close to each other. Tim got on top of me his head on my chest, his arms holding me in place.

"Bill this is what I dream of, this is what I need."

"This and you are what I need right now, but we have to get up and do something I am not one to lay in bed all day."

He lifted his head and pulled up and kissed me.

"Are you sure I can't persuade you to lay in bed with me and cuddle?"

"Well okay maybe another hour or so. What did you have in mind exactly."

"I want us to sixty nine."