The Gilded Gaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She basked in his touch. Taking in every sensation that he gifted her with; the strong and guiding squeeze of his claws. The slithering, teasing hisses of his tongue. The low rumble in his throat.

And his scent she'd never picked up until now. Earthy and cool. The scent of a clear river, refreshing in its brisk aroma.

Heat filled her soul, the first brilliant beads of sweat shining on her brow. Her tongue teased the bottom of her lip, the very action as reflexive as the curling of her toes. She needed this. More than she needed water or air. Needed it, like she needed...him.

And with a smile, wise and kind, he pushed in.

The sensation rocked her, her body stretching to sublime fullness as he filled her pussy, pushing her walls to the tingling depths. A deep and awesome rolling wave of bliss rolled through her, a lazy gasp rolling through her lips as her eyes went wide. Her stomach snapped tight, her muscles seizing up in the rapture that was her lover.

Ssalka opened his mouth, tongue rolling out as his own eyes shuttered into half-closed joy.

"Ahhhhhh...such a divine body."

Was it a compliment? A statement? Whatever it was, his voice sent tingling thrills up her chest. He was happy. She was happy.

He started to move. Holding her in place with his coils, suspending her in the air as he moved his cock into her depths. Flesh parting to meet him, to hold his cock tight as he drove into her.

Every inch, a new and tiny noise made its way out of Floria's throat. Every tiny little movement, a new switch across her legs. Her toes flexed, fingers gnarled; her mind was gone yet she was still going mad from the serpent all too amused at her helplessness.

And back out, his journey to leave her as thrilling as his arrival. A breathy groan fell out of her lips as he withdrew to the ends of her pussy, holding his tip within her. Just long enough to let her thrashing need come crawling back.

Did he see it in her eyes? Her body? He sensed it all the same, smiling at her want and driving back in. Harder. Quicker. Pushing his whole length inside her, filling her in an instant and forcing a moan out of her. He began to mate her. The hips of his 'torso' bucking into her, pushing himself into Floria at his every whim. Stoking fire within her, scratching a wanton itch in her soul that she'd never known.

Her body seethed, sizzled in a hissing heat like a fire finally quenched.

Ssalka made good on his promise with every thrust. Every grunt and every seductive gasp, filling her body with that sweet ache that she knew no other could feel.

He spoke to her, whispering her name. "Sweet Floria..."

His tail wound with hidden strength, coiling around her arms harder. She began to bounce on his cock, her full body rising down to meet his wet and throbbing cock. Slammed down upon him, breasts bouncing once as she brought her up again, her body reeling in frayed tension as he threw her down again.

He was using her, fucking her with wild abandon. And even now, his own seductive demeanor had faded into something wilder, more feral. His teeth ground sharp, fangs showing plainly as he bucked into her, rolling into her and speaking without words as his eyes continued to glow.

They spelled their message simply:

Mine.

She babbled. Between gasps, somehow worked the sense to give a very garbled reply.

"Yours..."

"That's right," he replied. "Mine. You want this, don't you?"

She could only process what she could feel. His flesh pouring into hers. The blood in her ears and the blanket of flush settled in her face. The deep knot of rising promise deep within her, growing in her belly and the walls of her pussy. And a million, million points of pleasure rolling through her, all stoked on by Ssalka's smooth cock still pushing into her with no sign of stopping.

Where was she?

All that mattered was this moment, with him. With him inside her, him taking her.

As his.

He whispered, through snarling grunts. "Do you want it?"

She was gone. Lost to the mating. Lost his body and his total, absolute control over her. Lost to him.

Ssalka guided her face. To his eyes, shining auric starlight.

"Do you want me?"

She drooled. Stared. Blinked.

"Sssalk-aaaagh!"

He pushed inside her, deeper than before. Holding it there as his hood wobbled, muscles twitching and his arms drawing her close into a tight embrace. His mouth opened wide, tongue lolling from his fangs as he came into her, a loud hiss pouring from his throat.

She could only mutter as he throbbed inside her, hot cum pouring into her deepest parts. The proof of his pleasure, filling her walls as a torrent of scalding, dripping love and that last sensation that sent her over the edge.

Floria came with him. Mouth opened in a silent groan, eyes half-lidded. The knot in her stomach unwound in a slow explosion, an eruption that traveled from the depths of her belly to the insides of her muscles.

Her whole body celebrated in a dancing orchestra of bliss, no part of her spared from the quivering ecstasy that had seized her. She could only bear it, only let it happen as Ssalka's cock stayed within her, keeping her stretched and full as his arms held her close.

So close.

So full.

The orgasm spread through her, running laps up and down her form. Ssalka's own climax running with her, his cock spurting stray lines of cum that slid out of her in warm and sticky strands.

He was panting. Chest and tail puffing in and out in a sense of completed need.

Floria as well, eyes dull with satisfaction. Body drenched and sweat and fluids and none of it mattered. All that mattered was the feeling of fullness and the feeling of fulfilled purpose.

For a time, they stayed like that. Floria held against the chest of the black serpent. Listening to his breathing. His heartbeat, pounding like a strong drum from the inside of his chest. Her own ragged breaths, and the barely-audible ruffling of her hair.

He was stroking it, pushing his head against it. Reveling in its texture.

"Mine..."

Her body. It was his. Was there a time it wasn't? The thought fell away into the abyss. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered now. All that mattered was him.

Ssalka pulled away from her hair. Placing both hands around his arms, he guided her upwards. She made a tiny huff of surprise as his cock pulled out of her, leaving only an empty hollow warmth in its wake. His gift to her.

Movement. Gravity. In a slow gliding motion, Ssalka lowered her to the ground. Her own bare feet touched the floor, knees weak but her legs standing in a wobbling motion.

Ssalka wanted her to stand. She had to stand.

He looked down on her with that smile of his, flicking a tongue towards her. "Floria Alwinday."

Her eyes didn't move. Floria Alwinday. That was her name. He liked her name. That made her happy.

She smiled, the smile of a soul eager to please the god that was her everything.

He raised his hand, snapping two fingers. From behind him, the portal grew to its shimmering fullness. The portal to his home.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Ready...?" she lazily asked.

He moved closer, eyes full of mischief. "For your purpose, Floria. For the purpose you will serve."

She understood. Understood with only a single answer even bubbling forth in her mind. The answer that would please him. The answer that would make him happy. Make her happy.

She nodded, weakly.

He grinned, reaching down to scratch her chin. "So clever."

A thrill shot up her spine. This was her purpose.

And with that, he turned. His whole body, slowly winding towards the light of the portal.

His torso disappeared first, swallowed by the light ahead. Then his tail, winding in so slowly with those black scales she'd see with soulful wonder.

More and more of him fell through the portal until only the last third of his tail remained outside its reaches. Floria, still standing in her room, naked and wet. A brief pang of panic rolled through her. Why wasn't he taking her with him? Had she done something wrong? Had she-

A gentle squeeze lined her throat.

The end of his tail, carefully wrapped around her neck.

She reached up, touching it and rubbing his scales. He hadn't forgotten.

Another squeeze. A gentle but firm command for her to follow.

And so she did. With his tail still around her neck, she walked forward towards the glowing portal. To the tail reeling her towards her ultimate fate. Closer. Nearer.

She walked into the light, vanishing into its depths. The portal remained open for only a second more, then ceased to exist in an explosion of light. The room returned to bare stone.

And Floria Alwinday was gone.

--------------------------------------------

High reeds swayed in the soft wind. The sun hung on the horizon, never moving from its position of forever twilight. Here, time meant nothing.

A great river wound through the twilight. Sparkling and golden, cool and dark. A river without end, marshlands dotting its infinite reach. Temples cast along its beaches, pyramids stretching into the distant sun's skin.

On that winding river, a small clearing. An open area between the reeds and grass, where sand gave way to cut stone. In its center, a black serpent, coiled along a low bed that stretched across the open patio. The serpent Ssalka, a book open in one hand, his attention half-fixed on the alien glyphs from beyond the stars.

Next to him, a woman. Floria, holding a bowl of fruit.

Completely nude and unashamed, her glasses the only remnant of her life before. Eyes still glowing in bands of gold. Her mind and soul, eternally captivated.

She was his now. His lover and his slave. And he, her everything.

His eyes remained on the book. Every few pages, he would reach into Floria's bowl of succulent treats, plucking the fruits

from the container to eat. His eyes always wandering to her, playing over her naked form for a fleeting moment until he went back to reading.

A game he liked to play. A game she knew the ending of.

"Floria."

Ssalka spoke her name. She perked up, breasts bouncing on the air. She hung on his words, waiting to fulfill any desire he had. Her heart pounding in her chest with deep and growing want.

His tongue flickered to her lips. The book drooped in his grasp, the full attention of his glorious eyes falling to her bare breasts. Falling south, until they came to rest on her naked pussy.

He moved, torso rising from the bed. His hooded head moving towards hers. She moved not a muscle as he approached, his wandering gaze still pouring over her body.

"My ssssssslave," he sighed. "So many things I know. So many things I know for certain. But one thing I know with ssssssomething beyond certainty. That I will never grow tired of your body."

His tongue slid across her nipple, tasting her flesh. The flush of desire rose in her body, her folds already growing wet from his attention. He desired her. He wanted her. Her breaths grew shorter, heavier as she waited for him to take it further.

Ssalka moved from his bed, winding his body around her body. Squeezing her tight, arms locked against her body. His wrapping only brought her to deeper need, a whimper escaping her throat as he brought his eyes to hers. To the eyes that brought her calm and happiness. The eyes she somehow knew were the reason she was here.

Did she have a life before this? Did it matter?

All that mattered was him. Serving him.

He smiled, his coils slackening around her. He traced a finger across her chest in a path of tingling pleasure.

"Take your place."

His command filled her with joy. With a beaming smile, she walked over to the low bed, laying down on her back. Looking up to Ssalka, rising high above her, wet cock rising from his slit.

She spread her legs. Begging him.

He laid down on her, hissing in a pleased sigh. Entering her with no hesitation.

She shuddered in delight as he began to move, pumping his cock into her. Taking her body, as he had so many countless times before.

He made love to her. They made love together, master and slave in the god's twilit realm.

Ssalka, firm and gentle. Wise and strong.

Floria, forever bound to his will. Forever enthralled.

Forever content.