All Comments on 'The Girl Across The Street Ch. 05'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A nice summation

As always, a very nice ending to the story. Maybe a new story series about Peter's and Samantha's lives growing up and how they mollify the attitudes of those they come into contact with. Just an idea. You do your characterisations quite well.

From someone else who enjoys nudity a lot, keep up the good work on all your stories, including a bit more on 'Humanity' and 'Naked and Unafraid.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 3 years ago
Good ending

Good ending. Nice hook to follow the two children branching out once they are of age.

SWT3SWT3about 3 years ago

Thanks for the series and finishing it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read a great number of HStoner's story series. To me this was the poorest of them.

The hottest part if the series was when Will and Danielle were posing for the artists and she held the head of his penis in her mouth for 30 minutes.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

A lovely story ruined by a far too rushed and clipped ending, like so many stories are on here.

Having read 4 chapters to be fobbed with such a poor ending is quite insulting.

Either an author respects their readers or they don't.

Endings like like are extremely disrespectful.

I'd have preferred it had you stopped at chapter 4 than to have this insulting finalé.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There was no mention of Alicia after that performance. She was just dropped w/o a word. Did she and D'Wayne become an item? What about her future?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous