The Girl Across The Street Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,399 Followers

After we had stood nude before the audience for a couple of minutes, Trish began to speak again. "I think you all know that I'm Trish Weld. I also think you all know that Danielle Webb, Will Lewis, and I have been a family, a threesome if you will, for several years. Danielle, Will, and I have agreed that it is time to add children to our family unit. Danielle and I have discontinued all birth control. Priscilla and Emile d'Ubo have graciously allowed us to use their theater so that you, our friends and colleagues, may witness Danielle and Will attempt to conceive our first child."

Danielle and I embraced and kissed. The realization that I was going to try to get Danielle pregnant in front of her parents, both of our bosses, and our friends and co-workers was incredibly hot. I could feel Danielle's heart beating faster as was mine. I was already hard. The sensation of Danielle's hand on my dick was so intense I momentarily feared I might come right there and ruin everything. Not surprisingly, Danielle was very wet when I put my hand between her legs. Reading my mind, Danielle whispered, "we'd better get to it or we'll both come standing here."

Danielle led me over to the couch. I stood as she lay down on her back and spread her gorgeous legs. I got on the couch above her, lowered myself down, and slid my dick into Danielle. Danielle and I had fucked hundreds of times before that night. Each was special. However, the sensations of wetness, warmth, and her flesh that engulfed my dick as I entered Danielle that night were more intense than any other time I remember. Danielle looked as beautiful as she ever had. Her face had an expression of satisfaction and affection that was, perhaps, the most gratifying part of the experience.

As I began my thrusts, Danielle said softly, "start slow. We need to give them a show." I started slow, but neither of us held to that plan for long. Danielle was contracting her pelvic muscles in time with my thrusts and thrusting her pelvis to meet me. Very quickly, we were both breathing hard. Like it or not, I was going to come soon.

Danielle is a physically strong woman. She suddenly leaned her upper body up a little, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and pulled my torso down on top of her. She said fiercely in my ear, "fuck . . . it . . . let's . . . COME!" We both did. Although it happened too soon, mine was an intense orgasm. My vision blanked for a moment and I was only aware of my own ejaculation and Danielle's convulsions beneath me. I shot inside Danielle for what seemed a long time.

I lay on top of Danielle as our orgasms receded. As our beathing slowed to the point we could speak, Danielle smiled at me and said, "that came quickly but, damn was it good!" We kissed for a long time.

When we got off the couch and again stood facing the audience, I realized Danielle and I were both very sweaty. Her haired was pushed all over. She had never looked better.

Trish walked over with her microphone. Facing us, with her right side towards the audience, Trish teased, "you could have given us a longer performance." Danielle smiled and shook her head. "Hopefully, you got the job done," Trish continued. Trish then turned to face the audience and said, "due to my cycle, we'd like to invite you all back next Thursday when Will and I try to conceive our second child. Now, if you'll come to the front of the auditorium and exit through the door to my left, your right, you will find that Priscilla and Emile have graciously provided some food and drink."

Nude, Trish, Danielle, and I followed the audience into the hall Priscilla and Emile used for receptions. The three of us spent the next couple of hours nude among 85 or so of our clothed friends, family, and colleagues.

Six days later, we repeated the performance in front of many of the same people. This time, however, Trish and Danielle traded roles. To Trish's dismay, she and I came almost as quickly as Danielle and I had. The sex with Danielle had been spectacular. Trying to impregnate Trish was equally as good.

Of course, we could not count on Danielle or Trish getting pregnant from a single episode of intercourse. I fucked Danielle and Trish as often as we could (including several times at work with Trish). Both women missed their periods in December and, right around Christmas, we verified that Danielle and Trish were both pregnant. I wouldn't have thought it, but it is incredibly sexy to live with two exceptionally beautiful, pregnant women who never wear clothes at home.

We do not know exactly when Danielle's daughter Samantha or Trish's son Peter were conceived. Many years later, when we thought they were ready for it, we told Sam and Peter they had been conceived when Danielle and I and Trish and I had made love onstage in front of our friends. Samantha and Peter took pride in that "fact." Of course, growing up with Danielle, Trish, and me as their parents, Sam and Peter were anything but traditional.

Samantha was the older of our children by about three weeks. Almost exactly a year after Peter was born, we suffered a serious loss. Emile d'Ubo passed away followed, a month later, by Priscilla. Emile and Priscilla were buried together, nude in one large casket.

In addition to the loss of two extraordinary people, Priscilla's and Emile's passing gave us practical concerns. Danielle was directly employed by Priscilla. Trish and I worked for the bank Priscilla and Emile had owned. The d'Ubos had no children and we had no idea what would happen to their enterprises.

Our anxiety was replaced, first by disbelief, and later by an overwhelming sense of gratitude. Emile and Priscilla had been much wealthier than people, including us, had realized. Most of that wealth, including the Estate and the Bank, went into the Emile and Priscilla d'Ubo Trust, the stated purpose of which was to "enlighten the public about the beauty of the nude human body and the about the dignity and joy of human sexuality in all its forms." The sole trustee, with virtually unlimited discretion over the use of trust assets, was Danielle Webb. Emile and Priscilla had also created a much smaller trust ("only" $ 10 million) to provide for the "health, well-being, and advanced education of Samantha Webb and Peter Weld."

Danielle did, indeed, spend her career "producing sex shows," and did so very successfully. We remained close to Liz, Geoff, and Diane, but Trish and I left the Bank to work with Danielle. As often as we could, Danielle, Trish, and I crossed the line from producing "sex shows" to performing in them. Our children, Samantha and Peter, have also had interesting careers. I don't know whether I or one of them will ever get around to telling those stories.

HStoner
HStoner
2,399 Followers
12