All Comments on 'The Girl at the Spa Ch. 03'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story so far...

And there's the Androgynousother drama we've been waiting for!

This is your second Baddie called Sean. Do You have a thing about Sean's? I'd hate for this to become the start of 'global Seanism'.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next part.

Sean

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Oh you b#£#&%?!!!

I wait all this time for the next installment and then you end it with this cliffhanger!!!

You total fucking... GENIUS!!!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Great story !!! Keep it coming.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Great chapter.

I hope it is not a long wait until the next chapter. Thanks

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisterover 6 years ago
3-Part Series ???

Like others I'm hoping this gets resolved. On your contributions page it says this is a '3-part series'. Assuming there is more to come you might want to change that. :-)

I've enjoyed the story to this point, except I'm not a big fan of the 3-way stuff. But I guess it was important to show Paula's relationship with Alice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Don't leave us hanging long next chapter soon as possible please.

PapaMikePapaMikeover 6 years ago
Photo Meister,

All series are 3-part, until the 4th is posted.

To the author, sooner is better....

guybguybover 6 years ago
Are you continuing?

Very disappointed. Good story etc. then just leave us hanging. Think about

Not posting till it’s complete!

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 6 years ago
Where is the conclusion?

Please hurry with the conclusion of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This would make a great Netflix series

I don't normally enjoy these long stories, but you've gotten me hooked with the characters and a beautiful love story. Well done. There are a few edits needed here and there, but well done.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Rolling Along Nicely Then...

Really enjoying this romp, the Christmas Eve with his father and everything else then that cliffhanger. Going to have to read it straight away.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love differences in Brit and US slang.....over here, "glad rags" is often slang for.menstrual pads, which gives a whole different image to.your party descriptions!. ('Fanny" and "pants" can lead to the same sort.of alternate humorous readings going the other way across the Pond)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES