The Girl Between Us

Story Info
Triplets. Join two brothers and their sister in love.
6.1k words
4.21
10.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KoraJones
KoraJones
24 Followers

AN: This is book 2 in the Taboo Club Series. I will break it into parts this time because I realize many people here prefer shorter pieces.

Chapter 1 -- Ava

Three months earlier

"That will be all for today. Thank you, guys." I wrap the meeting. I rise almost immediately and I head to my office. I want to moan, I'm so glad that's the last meeting for the day.

I hate Wednesdays.

I have five meetings back-to-back and mostly it's me alone. I still should have never let Hunter convince me to switch so I can come to his COO position. That sexy, sneaky devil. But we are due to switch back in three months and I can't wait for my CEO chair back.

My PA hands me a note. A letter. I give her a small smile even though I want to hit his face. I appreciate the romantic gesture but he knows how snoopy PAs are and I don't want to deal with the world's opinions.

I walk in my office. I feel the fatigue as I slide in my chair. I place my tablet in front of me and I take a letter opener and I tear the envelop. The faint scent of his cologne melts my insides. Okay, he is adorable. The fucker.

Baby,

The time is 14:15. I came to check if you were finished with your meeting. I wanted to give you a kiss. And also remind you I love you. You will always be my number one girl.

Love,

Your Hunter

(PS: This is also a reminder that I'm better than Ax. 'winky face'

I chuckle. Hunter is an idiot. I press my lips on the letter and I pull my bag and I place it inside. My door opens and I expect it to be him but Axel comes in. I smile before he says anything and he quips a brow.

"What's got you so happy, pretty girl? I thought I was here to check on you after the meetings." He closes the door, his hands on his pockets and he stalks to me in that quiet, calm and sexy as fuck way he always does. My nethers get excited instantly. I know he knows because he has a small smirk in his face but instead of coming to me like I want, he just sits in the visitors chair. I give him a face and he pretends he is innocent.

"Hex sent me a letter." I grin widely at him.

He smiles fondly too. "Show off. I was going to get you flowers."

"And when was that?"

"On our way home."

"I'm afraid you can't top this, bro." I challenge.

He quips a perfect brow at me -- brows that he and Hunter have that I am severely jealous of. Genes suck sometimes. Giving perfect features to people who won't even appreciate them. My brothers are both Adonises with basically perfect everything and I have to put in effort to even be able to stand between them. It's unfair. "Is that a challenge, miss thing?"

"Yes, it is. Now please take me home." I insert a little whine in there and he just shakes his head with a small smile.

"Come on, you big baby." He rises from his chair.

My gaze is on the same level as his now tented pants and I can't help the immediate thirst, so I lick my lip before my eyes find him. He looks at me steadily like he always does. He's not trying to conceal his want of me and I feel a little dizzy at the intensity.

As if to flex the power he has on me, he saunters to my side of the desk, my heart hitching as I hold my breath a little. Axel is one person who is unpredictable of the three of us. He also enjoys toying with people and working his strengths. Right now, he knows what he is doing to me even with just a look.

I lift my eyes to meet his blazing green ones. The same ones as mine and Hunter's. It is like looking at my soul reflected back at me. Both my brothers are. We are truly a part of each other and where Hunter is the angel on my shoulder, Axel is the devil. He oozes severe dark energy. He leans into me and I feel wetness squeeze out of me at his closeness. The possibility of someone walking in making me even dizzier.

He grabs my chin and he tilts my face, revealing more of my neck to him. His warmth envelopes me as he comes close and then he bites me, soft at first and then hard. I cry out and he groans. When he stops, he gives the length of my neck a long lick and he makes a growling sound. Fucking animal.

"Let's go home, baby. So I can take care of that dripping pussy." He says to my ear and I shudder.

I don't know when he is back up but he offers me his hand and like a moth to a flame I take it. he takes my electronics and puts them in my bag and takes it.

I follow after him, not bothering to check the mark he's left in my neck. I don't need to. I know he will never do anything to put me in a difficult situation and we agreed on the terms and limitations of our relationship a long time ago.

Its hard to believe we have been doing this for so many years. What's even harder to believe is we've been doing this for so many years in secret. With a relationship like ours, people always judge and I am not ready for that. My brothers had been ready for whatever consequence in society but I wasn't.

And I know for a fact our company wouldn't have been where it is had we been out as lovers. Even though it hurt but we had our safe spaces. We had our home; we had the club and we had our vacation homes and the rest of the world that didn't know us. But when we were here, we had to be smart.

The world was not ready to accept relationships like ours. To them, there had to be something wrong with us. People jumped to all the bad things that maybe could happen, but no one ever talked about the kind of love that could be experienced. It's a fact I know that no one will ever love me like my brothers, and no one will ever love them like me.

When they say they'll do anything for me, they mean that shit. When they say they love me with all their heart, they mean that shit. I don't have to worry about half love and skewed intentions. I don't have to worry about there ever being anybody above me because there can never be any.

But my brothers feel differently about the secrecy. Evident with how Axel places his hand on my ass in the elevator as we ride down. There are many people in it but we are at the back. They both do this, little touches, looks. I have resigned to it being they can't stop themselves. They are in love and I get it.

So in times like these, I let them have it. I allow them to satisfy their primal need to claim me, even if its in little ways like touching my ass in an elevator full of distracted people or biting my neck because they want to do so much more.

As the elevator opens to let all the people out at the ground floor, I feel Axel's eyes on me. When it closes, he covers my body with his so the cameras don't see what he's doing. I stare up at him.

"You're too close, Ax." I pant even as I don't want him to be even an inch further.

"Not close enough." I see something in his eyes and I know what he wants to say before he says it. "I am tired of hiding, sis."

I frown but the elevator opens before I can say anything. I let him lead me out by the small of my back and luckily, our car is very close. He opens my door and I slide in. He goes to his side and gets in too.

I expect him to say something when he settles, but he doesn't. he drives us out of the underground parking and he speeds through the mostly quiet street our offices are located in this industrial area. He looks unaffected but I have known him for 27 years and I know what has him gripping the steering wheel tight. But he says nothing.

I finally look away from him when he won't say anything. It is with a little heaviness because I know what he feels is valid. I know it but I am afraid. Our industry is small and we are still trying to grow as a business. We may lose everything. They don't care. I mean, they do, of course but not as much as I do.

We ride through the light traffic to our house. A part of me wants to soothe him. But I stay in my seat unmoving. Maybe if Hunter hadn't taken the driver, we may have had time behind the partition and I would have made him feel better.

My hand moves instinctively even though my face doesn't. I reach for the back of his neck and I brush him lightly. His slight shiver makes me look his way. He looks at me for a brief second before he goes back to focus on the road. His shoulders relax a little. I keep my hands there and I run them through his hair too. He emits a low moan and I smile to myself.

He swerves through the highway at a higher speed as he rushes home. I know him so well, I know what's going on in that horny head of his.

We are home ten minutes later and the SUV is here meaning Hunter is back from golf. Of all the things I hated engaging in as CEO, golf with the clients was definitely one of them. My brothers happily take that off my hands whenever I cannot muster the love to go laugh at those peoples dry jokes, wandering eyes and the scorching sun.

I hate the sun. I don't mind the warmth but I don't like it on my skin. The sweating is the worst. The tan is great though and who doesn't like a good tan.

I take Axel's hand as he leads me out of the car. He pulls me to him with some force and I yelp. Then he crashes our lips together. His kiss is passionate and wanting. His erection on my stomach also very pronounced. I know what he needs, I need it too. I am ready to be ravished right here and right now by one of the loves of my life.

He lifts me up and my pant-clad legs wrap around his waist and he pins me to the car. We are moans and hands and bites. I suck his neck as he undoes my shirt hurriedly. Just as I reach for his belt, the garage door opens and both of us pull away.

He grunts when we see the feet. Its Harry, our driver. Before he can see us, Axel lifts me off the car and he hurries out to the open elevator. I still have my legs around his waist as he presses the third floor where our bedroom is.

He goes back to kissing me. If Harry sees something then it's a non-issue. All our staff know about us. And it is our house.

"You smell so good, baby." He rasps, his voice full of lust.

I answer with a moan and the elevator soon opens. He walks us out and luckily our bedroom isn't far from the elevator. He pushes the double doors and he heads for the bed. I say, "I want you in my mouth first."

Chapter 2 -- Ava

He whines before he says. "Too turned on. Need to be inside you."

He deposits me in bed. We both make quick work with our clothes. Its not making love time. Its fuck o'clock. Its lets-remind-one-another-what-we-mean-to-one-another time. That means everything is primal and raw. No time for seducing or sensual undressing or long scores of foreplay. Its ride-his-dick-until-he-begs-for-mercy o'clock.

I scoot up when we are done and he spreads my legs and holds them open. His one hand rubs my clit to ensure I'm ready before he fingers me as I kiss his neck and twist his nipples in my hand.

"I fucking love you, Vy." He groans in pleasure.

"Fuck me then and show me how much, Ax. I need you."

With no delay, our eyes meet and he removes his hands inside me. He lets me stroke his cock a few times and the sheer hardness of it makes me wetter. They are both always so hard for me. I pull him by it and like a loyal servant he comes to me. He lets me guide it in my entrance.

When I have the tip in, I remove my hand. We both look as his shaft disappears inside my greedy pussy and it blinks. He makes a small noise and I look up to him. Every time we do this, I get overwhelmed all over again like that first time we all lost our virginities together.

The single moment that changed all our lives. He looks at me with so much love as he starts moving. I fall back on my back and he really starts moving. One of his hands is on the back of my neck like he never wants me to look away from him and the other is worshipping my body with his touches.

Our body's slap together as he drives into me hard. His cock hits me just right and I pull his face for a kiss. I move to kiss his neck then down to his nipples. I suck and bite them like he likes.

As always, I'm one of the few women who don't need clit stimulation to orgasm so as he goes higher so do I and my body is welcoming his steady but brutal pounding.

We both feel our orgasms approaching and his face displays so much pleasure I fear he may burst with it.

"You are my life, Ava." He says and both of us tip over together. The transport of bliss cruses us through them together. He slows down after a while and we kiss. Soft spoken words of affirmation and affection are spoken before we go shower together.

When we come out, it is getting dark and the time on the wall clock is six forty seven. He wears only sweatpants and I wear a silk robe and we go to look for our brother. Its actually a surprise he hasn't sought us out.

We go to the second floor where we have our offices, an impressive library, our home gym, theatre and a few other amenities.

We find him leaning back on his chair, whiskey glass on his hand and looking at the laptop screen. He smiles mischievously when he sees us.

"I hope you weren't watching us, you perv." Axel says and I just snort. I don't know why he'd be upset, he does it too. While we do play together a lot, but I do get private time with each of them and now and then the other will peep in. Usually through our surveillance that is on every inch of this house as well as all our holiday homes.

"Great show you two. Top stuff. Truly." He rises from his chair. We meet at the side of his desk. He kisses me, his hands running over my body possessively before he spanks my soft ass and I smile into him. When he pulls away, his eyes are hooded and he is turned on too.

He then kisses my forehead before he moves to hug Axel too. Their hug is brief but strong. We all love each other and are close but they aren't together sexually. They are both straight and I don't have any problems with that. Hunter comes back to sit as I am bending to his laptop.

I lift an eyebrow to him. He smirks before he sits down.

"Porn, really?" I ask as I sit on his lap, my back on his front and he pushes us forward.

"It's not just porn." He defends.

"Ax, please come see this and tell me what it is." Axel comes closer and he too looks at Hunter.

"Read the title." He says, unbothered by mine and Axel's looks. We all watch porn. Individually and together but its such a random time for it.

"Daddy and his princess." Axel reads.

"Why is this important?"

He moves the mouse to the about page.

"Look, I just found this site. You know Donny likes some interesting shit. So they were talking about this site at the club. Apparently, this is real father and daughter content."

My eyes find Axel's then Hunter's. "And?"

Axel seems to understand something when they look at each other.

"Look at them, sis." He clicks and it leads to their videos where there are playlists. There are grouped, some by location. They seem to travel and have adventures in many places. Their faces are muted but the content still looks high-end. "They are out there. Happy. Living their lives."

"Okay? And where are you getting at?" I ask carefully, not sure I will like where this is headed. Axel's face isn't relaxed either.

"Look at this page." Hunter says.

It's an invitation to a club. Hunter clicks on the icon and there is a video. It's the girl, voice modulated and she talks about how they want to create a safe space for a select few to join their club. Its only for forbidden love.

People with love stories that are unconventional. An opportunity to be part of a club that promises acceptance in a small private community. Its not an invite to create content.

I am out of words. I look at both men.

"You want to apply?" I ask. I don't know why my throat feels tight.

"Think about it. If we had friends. Real friends. They seem cool and I'm sure there is a heavy vetting process." Hunter says like he is already sold on the idea and he sees no answer but yes but I don't know.

Axel's face is the first one I see falling when he sees my face and I feel bad.

"But how can we trust strangers. And this site I'm sure is visited by lots of weirdos." I pause when I see I am hurting and discouraging them a little. All they want is other people and a community where we are accepted.

"The application fee is $1000 and if you pass it there is a $10000 fee." Hunter says. Me and Axel gasp together.

"Okay, that sounds like a money grab." Axel says.

I have to bring back the logic. If I am going to derail this then I have to be smart. "Okay, is this site even safe? Can we find out who these people are? Vet them." I say.

Axel looks like he approves of what I am saying. Hunter is a little reluctant. He was sold on this already.

"I agree with those but we don't have to tell them who we really are. We can test the waters and see what happens." Hunter says.

Me and Axel look at each other.

"If their paperwork checks out then we are applying." Hunter says.

We both nod. I guess we can give him that. He smiles a little as he continues to click on the site. We all watch as he takes us to their videos. This site is behind a pay wall. We go to their vacation in Capri and their content in a beautiful yacht.

If its all real then maybe they aren't poor or money grabbers. But still $10000 is a lot of money. Even though it may be fair if everything checks out. The high fee keeps out many of the weirdos. Their content is hot.

Though not convinced all the way, I allow Axel to bring another laptop to run the program to check the site and basic security. We are pleasantly surprised that the site is locked tight as fort Knox. Whoever is doing it for them they are good.

By the end of the night, and two rounds of chicken wings and nachos, we apply for the first level. I don't know why I'm feeling nervous. The first tier of applications is just basics about your story.

We take a moment relieving how we ended up here. Orphan triplets who turned to lovers. Orphans who turned to each other when they lost everything in the world.

We were always very close, some said too close. We have always slept in the same bed. Our parents tried to separate us when we were seven but either me or the boys would end up in each other's room.

Our parents tried locking us in but we gave them so much hell they let us go back to sharing a bed. So we woke up together, go to school together, we were best friends. Our feelings started turning into more when we hit puberty at 13. Like everything, we experienced puberty at the same time. It was then we decided to separate.

With them waking up with erections and me having sensual dreams, hormones riding us all hard, we finally separated. Though that would only last for three years. When our parents died when we were 17, we got even closer than before.

Even though those years of night separation never deterred our closeness. We were still spending every waking moment together. This prevented many boys from approaching me and I got jealous when girls asked them out.

It was passing looks, little touching that got bolder as the years went by. All this we hid from everyone of course. Even our kiss when we were 16 and our subsequent first orgasms. We decided to stop after because it was all very dangerous and we were all still aware of how wrong it will look so we tried to see other people.

That never went anywhere. I couldn't stop what I felt. And even though our parents death was hard, it was the feather that broke our backs. We leaned into each other and none of us could stop it. Years of pent up want and grief, a dangerous combination.

We finished high school two months later and moved. We were already together then. We never stopped since. Over ten years. As we pen our story, certain things look different when you look at them from a big picture point of view.

Every day our journey is different and often difficult but looking back at the ten years, the weight of us settles in me. All our happy memories. All our love. All we have shared.

KoraJones
KoraJones
24 Followers
12