All Comments on 'The Girl Between Us'

by KoraJones

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Insemin8Insemin812 months ago

I already know I am going to like this series ... daddy and daughter, and now triplets? Yum.

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all7 months ago

Needs a lot of work. There is no details on the sex screens. There really no intro like describing how eachther looks and personalities. It's a very basic story with no plot. It's to scattered. You have the death if thier parents towards the end which should be part of the intro, you have work plot then there a internet sex club invite seen that has old people. The writer don't know how to focus on one topic. If it's going to be about twin brothers how about you start off by doing that first. Who seduced who? Go more into detail on how each one makes you feel, add some dp action, how big are their cocks, are they uncircumcised or circumcise, do they manscape, are they muscular or swimmer body, and add some details about the sister features. How big are her breast, does she have a hairy pussy or is trimmed, how wet does she get, is she a Dom or sub? If they live together the what their living arrangement. Then you have the writer say the brother are close and they hug but yet they are not bisex. It seams like you wanted it to be a Bisexual story but then you tried to do a spin off of going to a swinger club rather than tobstick to the base line. You add we tried to date other people. That's where the spin off should be at on the dating of others and getting caught by one of your dates etc not a old swinger clubs where dad and daughters go. The storyline would of been better if it had Bisexual screens and a spin off of the dating others yourbown age screen vs old. If you need some help with the storyline I can help you. The story has potential. Oh and I am in a mmff relationship that is similar to this story but as for our our twin status we are mf & add my other two older sis and bro to our mix along with the neighbors that is our age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous