The Girl Between Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't help but lean into Hunter's excitement too.

After we finish, we go to bed. They share me between them in our bed and all is set right.

Chapter 3 -- Ava (Today)

A soft kiss on my nape wakes me from a delicious dream about Hunter fingering me in the Eifel tower. "Were you dreaming about me, pretty girl?" Axel's morning voice comes from behind me.

I don't answer but I reach for his hand and I guide it to my needy pussy before I hook my leg on his leg spreading myself a little. Hunter's eyes also finds me and he smile knowing very well what's happening under the covers.

"Naughty girl." He rasps, his hand reaching low too and he takes to starting to finger me as Axel plays with my clit. They both kiss me reverently as they continue to rock me unhurriedly.

"It feels so good." I moan. I turn to my back and Hunter kicks the covers away. we are all naked like always. I too grab their cocks in each of my hand and they groan so deliciously. I take turns kissing each of them while the other kisses my body.

I come. When I recover from the second orgasm, I climb on Hunter. I sit on his cock reverse cowgirl so I can access Axel. Axel comes to kneel between Hunters thighs and I go to work bouncing on Hunter while I am full of Axel in my mouth.

They both growl, singing my praises. Which urges me on. Before Hunter comes, I move to Axel. I give him the same treatment too as I gag on Hunter.

The past three months have gone in a blur. Many things are going well in our business, I am back to CEO position. But a few other things are a headache. Namely, one very tedious application to a club I am getting annoyed with.

Turns out the $10000 wasn't where the buck ended. But in that time, we found out who the couple were and their claims were true. And they weren't poor. They were actually rich so the initial thoughts of it being a money grab went out the window.

The father comes from old money from Italy. His net worth in the low nine figures which blew my mind. And was the sole heir of the fortune. He has his sole heir too which is his daughter and his now wife. A wife who had her own money outside of her father.

They also have over 40 thousand subscribers now and they make a pretty penny on their website. It's the only reason we have held on. Because they seem legit.

But now my nerves are shot. Last week was their last communication. And they said we would hear from them if we were successful or not.

Hunter slaps me in the face with his cock, bringing me back fully to the moment. "Naughty naughty girl who likes getting split in two."

I shiver at his dirty mouth. Axel grabs my hips in a bruising grip and I know he is about to kill it. As if on cue, Hunter also comes closer and he barrels at me with a mischievous gaze.

"Come on, fill her mouth with your cock. Let's remind her who fucks her." Axel says as he takes over the thrusts.

All I can do is hold on to Hunter's thighs as they work together to close me on both ends. My ears block all sounds and my whole life becomes this single moment as Hunter keeps me down on his cock and he is not letting me breathe. My watery eyes are on him.

"So fucking beautiful full of my cock. Fucking angel." He pulls out briefly to let me breaths and he slaps me again with his cock.

It takes me higher because I fucking love it. He takes me down again and this time I know I am not getting free. My orgasm catches me off guard after Axel swipes my clit. I can't even complain because it leaves me twitching even as I gag on Hunter.

They fuck me harder as I'm coming and they spill together. Both of them inside me. Hunter pulls out to make sure some of it lands on my face. He loves coming on me. He loves looking at me when I'm painted with his cum.

I gasp for air and I am out of it for a second until Axel slaps my ass, jolting me back to the present. My eyes focus on Hunter who is staring down at me with so much love. So much possessiveness.

"You are the only one, baby." He says softly before he kisses my lips that are laced with his cum. If that isn't love, then I don't know what it is.

Axel sits up and he wraps his arms around me before I feel his lips on my shoulder. This is bliss. Our bliss. Moments like this make me forget there is a big world out there that would find our love disgusting. In moments like these, I don't care.

"I love you so fucking much, Vy." Axel's voice comes out low and even though his cock is still very much inside of me, it thrills me.

"No rest for the wicked. Come on let's shower. At least we are taking the weekend off." Hunter says as he slides off bed.

Me and Axel both groan because a weekend filled with golf and preparing for our business trip next week doesn't sound like fun. It doesn't sound like time off. I miss when we were at college. We had real fun then.

We went out, went clubbing and skiing and all kinds of adventures. We would book a yacht at least once a year and just chill at sea in the summers. Back then when the most important thing was finding crevices in this world to fuck. Our first real taste of freedom.

Then we had to start our company five years ago and our lives have changed a lot. The world already has a mold for what a businessperson must be when they succeed, and unless you are one of those geniuses who invents something that changes the world and you never have to fight or wear a suit because you are just that important and irreplaceable, then you are with the rest of us here in the dog-eat-dog world and there are rules. You need to cultivate a certain image so you can be invited to their tables. You must fit in with them.

Axel doesn't let go of me quickly as he sucks on my neck. No doubt giving me more hickies. Axel loves his hickies. It's like he isn't settled unless I am marked by him. Even though I cover it for the world, he just wants to know it's there. So, I stay as he gets his fill of me and we romance each other for a while.

Hunter disturbs us when he comes out of the shower and we jump up giggling, racing to shower because we know we need to be ready soon. After we finish showering and preparing for the day, we head downstairs.

Hunter is already seated at the breakfast table with a newspaper like those old rich men who refuse to part with the old ways. And that is exactly what he's doing. When we used to dream about what we were going to be doing as adults, he always said he wants to be that guy in a pristine suit and a newspaper in the morning as his family ate.

I kiss the top of his head before I sit in our round table with just three chairs. We have a bigger dining area but for our daily use we prefer our small table where we can be intimate and we don't have to shout at each other from different parts of the room.

"Still no email from DAP?" Axel asks looking Hunter's general direction.

Hunter sets his paper down. "No." I hear the disappointment in his voice and it is exactly what I feel too.

"Probably a good thing. Maybe we didn't qualify." I say as I add brown sugar on my oats.

"After that sob story about being orphans, they probably think we are sad kids trying to...I don't even fucking know." Hunter responds dismissively.

I chuckle even as I feel bad for him. But what were we expecting? And there was more chances of it being some weird orgy thing than sane people anyway. That's what I've told myself this whole time. I'm not judging that man and his wife but to step outside of yourself to do what they do so publicly has to be some high frequency shit. And high frequency isn't always sane.

"What are you thinking there, pretty girl?" Axel pulls me out of my thoughts.

"I'm thinking maybe its for the best. What if we exposed ourselves to crazy people." I shrug.

Axel and Hunter frown. Okay, maybe I am a judgmental bitch.

"We are crazy too, sis." Hunter says.

I roll my eyes. "You know that's not what I meant."

After our breakfast we head to work. The one thing I am looking forward to today is our day will end early. That's if the Operations meeting doesn't take half the day.

We all get in the SUV and we get into the mornings emails ahead of work. We only discuss work and we arrive at our usual time. Then we all split to our respective office that are right next to one another and we get in the day.

The morning breezes by and luckily the meeting ends just after lunch hour. My stomach is complaining and me and Hunter walk out together while Axel speaks to his team.

My PA meets my eyes and she stands when she sees me. I frown.

"Ms. Masters, Mr. Masters, there is someone here for you." She looks at me and I up a brow. We aren't a large corporation but we are medium sized and so people don't just show up.

"I don't remember I had an appointment right now, Brenda."

She looks flustered. "You don't. They said they know you and they are requesting a minute of your time. They say they are DAP and you are expecting them." she says as she alternates between me and her notes.

Me and Hunter look at each other. I can feel his own heart rate spike as mine does.

I look at my PA. "What is DAP? And what do they look like?" I probe.

"It's a middle-aged man and a young woman." She says.

"Race? Hair color?"

"The man looks and sounds Italian, black hair and the woman is, uh, black, straightened hair, light skin."

Me and Hunter instinctively look at each other. Could it be? His eyes with a flicker of excitement gives me his answer.

"Where are they?" Hunter asks.

"In the third conference room." She says.

I turn back to her. My face masking all the turbulent emotions inside me. "Do they have something to drink?"

"I sent water after them." she says.

I nod. "okay, we'll meet them in a minute. Let them know we are coming."

She nods and Hunter and I go to my office.

"Its them." Hunter says after he closes the door.

I turn. "We need to call Ax. But what are they doing here in our place of work?"

That seems to sober Hunter like me. That stuff is for our private lives, why are they here?

Hunter passes me and he leans on the desk as he texts. In a minute, Axel walks in. He barrels in like we said someone is sick.

"They are here?"

I nod. "Why?" he isn't happy at all.

"Let's go find out." Hunter answers as he heads for the door.

"What do we even say to them?" I ask.

"Tell them to meet us tomorrow and remind them the boundaries. How the fuck are they even here?" Axel is mad. I know before we walk out that this may go down badly.

It messes with my own mood, especially because both of them are pulling in different sides. Hunter even as he's unhappy about them showing he's hopeful, but Axel is pissed because they stepped on his boundaries.

Axel opens the conference room door for me and I walk in first. The freaking Adonis and a goddess at his side look up from their phone. My brothers come to my side and I can feel their glares. I am suddenly the one who wants to keep the peace.

So, this is father and daughter. The girl may be black but she has his eyes and the resemblance is definitely there. I watch as his hand is around her possessively. They look so in love. And they fit together so perfectly. If I met them at the café, I wouldn't even guess they are related.

"Dad, say something." She nudges him with an elbow playfully and he rolls his eyes.

Weird.

12