The girl by the pool

Story Info
Watching a photographer and his model.
1.8k words
4.4
4.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
318 Followers

I live in a nice little condo community. I try and keep myself to myself as much as possible because some people get weird about a girl living by herself. Especially if she's a lesbian.

Oh, don't get my wrong, I've tried dick, I just prefer pussy. I think a woman's a much nicer, smoother shape, without all those odd bulges and bits hanging out.

The community has a pool that I like to sit by when it's quiet, and I like to lurk around when it's busy, like when we have party evenings. It's interesting people watching, and the few guys who have asked seem to have told the rest that I'm not interested.

So I keep myself to myself. It's a nice, quiet life.

This one day, I went out to lie by the pool and read. I have a nice one piece swimsuit I like to wear so I can feel the sun on my skin, and I'd put suntan lotion on me so I could stay out there all day if I wanted to.

When I got to the pool there was Darren, one of the residents, and a redhead I've never seen before. She was voluptuous, where I'm a lot more straight up and down without curves, and was just about wearing a tiny little red bikini and sitting on one of the loungers. She was also wearing white high heels, which looked a little ridiculous, but she was taking them off as I got there. Darren was taking sexy pictures of her, his camera around his neck. He's harmless enough, but I've always thought of him as a bit of a voyeur, so this was probably right up his alley.

"Oh, hallo," I said to them.

Darren jumped in. "Sophie, this is Sue. She's just modeling for me."

I went and put my towel and book down on a lounger.

"I bet she is," I said, as I sat down. Pervert.

I watched as Darren directed her and took a couple of pictures.

I pretended to look away, but was really watching her from behind my sunglasses. She was sitting cross legged, and with the tiny bottoms there wasn't much being left to the imagination.

"OK," said Darren, "try turning over and lying on your front."

"I don't want to be much longer in the sun," she said, "or I'll burn."

"I can solve that," I said, and went to get my suntan lotion.

When I got back she was lying on her front and leaning up on her elbows. Her tits looked huge and the silly little piece of string was obviously struggling to contain them.

"Suntan oil," I said. "Want me to..." I was offering to put it on her back so Darren didn't have to worry about his camera.

"Yes," said Darren, cutting me off. Jesus, man, calm down.

Sue was starting to sit up but I told her to stay there. I poured lotion into my hands and rubbed them together, and noticed Darren already taking pictures.

I started at her shoulders, and worked down. I was really enjoying feeling her skin as it's been a while since I've been with anybody. I really worked the lotion into her, having to pour more out a couple of times.

My heart was beating really hard as I got to her waistband.

"Move your legs apart a bit," I said, hoping my voice sounded normal.

She moved them, and I started rubbing her cheeks. The string of the thong disappeared between them, leaving a little triangle thing at the top.

I couldn't rub her ass all day, so I worked down her thighs, moving them further apart so I could really get my hands between them.

I went down the backs of her knees and her calves, and stopped when I got to her feet.

"There," I said, "you'll be fine now."

"Thanks," she mumbled,

I rubbed my hands on my legs as I went back to her lounger so I could pick up her book and pretend to read as I really watched Darren walked around taking pictures of her.

After a few more minutes, Darren had her sit up.

She swung her legs around to the side of the chair and rubbed her elbows.

"Soph," he called over, "can you do her front now?"

I put the book down and grabbed the lotion and went to stand in front of her.

"Move your legs so I can get closer to you," I said, wanting to be between them.

I was sure it was going to look hot, so I said "You might want to get pictures of this," to Darren.

He came over with his camera.

I drizzled lotion over the tops of her tits. I handed her the bottle to hold, and started rubbing it in.

I used a lot of lotion and there was more than her skin could accept, so she was left all shiny.

"I like your piercings," I said, noticing them under the little scraps of cloth that were her top.

"Thanks," she said, "they're new."

She let me rub lotion all over her tits and I worked hard not to touch her piercings.

I did notice that the bikini wasn't lines, so the oil soaking into it rendered it pretty much see through. She had nice little nipples that were really hard.

I worked my way down to her tummy, going straight on to her bottoms. I worked my way around the crease where her thighs and hips joined, squeezing, rubbing and stroking.

I moved back a little to give her room to get up.

"Stand up and let me sit down," I said, "and I'll be able to get all of your legs."

I took her hand and helped her get up, then took the lotion from her and sat down in front of her.

I poured more lotion into my hands and rubbed them together before starting at the straps of her bottoms and working down.

I was sure she'd be able to hear my heart beating as I worked around the tiny piece of fabric covering her pussy. I managed to dip my thumbs under the edge, getting to gently stroke her pussy a couple of times.

I stopped myself going further by collecting more lotion, then started on the front of her thighs. I worked up and down them, getting right between her legs and going almost all the way back up to her bikini again.

I forced myself to work down to her knees, then did her shins, ankles and the tops of her feet.

"There you go," I said, standing up and heading back to my lounger to try and calm down. I didn't know about her, but I was really turned on.

"Thanks," Darren said as I passed him.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked her.

I didn't hear her reply.

"Because your whole chest is bright red."

Looking sideways through my sunglasses to study her, I could just make out a little, and it had to be little under that costume, patch of pubic hair just above her shaved slit.

Darren posed her in various slutty poses and took pictures. I paid attention, trying not to be too obvious about it.

After a while, Darren suggested they go back to his house.

I didn't want her to go yet. I looked up from my book, hoping they didn't realize I hadn't even turned a single page the whole time I'd been out there.

"You should probably wash that oil off before you go in," I said, "or it'll get on your sheets."

Darren had a huge hard on, so I figured it was pretty obvious that they were going to be fucking.

I nodded over to the shower by the pool.

"Thanks," she said, heading over there.

Darren picked up her heels, but kept going with his camera.

I realized I had another chance to feel her up.

"Here," I said, getting up, "let me help you."

We both got to the shower around the same time. We tend to keep some body wash there for people to use, and I grabbed that and turned the shower on.

She squeaked as the cold water hit her, and moved out of the water. Goosebumps came up all over her.

I laughed and stuck my hand under the flow until it started to warm up. I waved her in.

Standing there with the water on her front, her nipples stiffened even more noticeably.

I was behind her, and poured some soap into my hands. I reached around her and soaped her front. If asked, I would have said I was washing out her top, but I just washed her tits for a minute or more. She just let me.

Having run out of soap, I brought my hands back to me. Tempted, I looked at the strap of her bikini top. Suddenly I decided to go for it and unhooked it. I knew Darren wouldn't mind.

She grabbed for her top to stop it going, but I moved her hands away.

"We have half the girls here topless most Fridays," I said. She looked at Darren and he nodded absentmindedly, still staring at his camera screen.

"We do a happy hour thing," he said.

"You should come some time," I suggested and pulled the top away, tossing it over towards Darren.

Her arms went loose and I ran my hands up her sides, under her arms and lifted those fat tits towards Darren.

"You have lovely breasts," I whispered.

I turned her to face me. I had to - I bent down and lightly kissed each of those gorgeous little nipples.

"No," I said to Darren, "stay there. I don't need you taking pictures of this."

I straightened and squeezed more soap and washed her back. I moved my hands down and concentrated on her ass for a minute, running my fingers through her crack.

I knelt down in front and washed her front down, putting a lot of soap into the bikini bottoms.

I managed to touch over her pussy lips several times, and moved her legs apart a little more. I washed down them, front and back, inside and out, all the way to her feet.

I had to - I leaned forward ran my tongue over the little patch of fabric covering her pussy. I pushed in to graze her clit, and right then she had an orgasm, holding my shoulders.

I watched her face until she relaxed, then stood up.

"Oh my god," she said quietly, "thank you."

"Glad to help," I said and wandered back to the lounger.

I sat down and looked at her. She'd watched me walk over. I watched her adjust her bikini, then turn off the water.

"Do you have a towel?" she asked Darren.

"At home, yes," he said.

She walked over to him and he picked up her shoes and top. He followed her, taking pictures as she walked, almost naked, towards his house.

schmoe90
schmoe90
318 Followers