The Girl for Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what a safe word is," I said. "I just...uh...just what is going on here?"

"Yeah, what the fuck?" Phoebe said again.

"Will," Megan said, "look, you can stop is all. And you can both put your clothes back on. This whole thing is just a fantasy I had, but I can't actually go through with it."

"So you're not her servant, then?" Phoebe said, just as confused as I was.

"Well, no...I mean, yes, I mean, we've been doing this servant-mistress thing, you know? It's a long story..."

"Not that long," Nadia interrupted, "You took to it quick."

"Ok, yeah," Megan said, flustered. She sat down on the bed. "So, yeah, we've been doing this, and then we made that tape, and then I had this idea to get you here and everything was going according to plan, but then this is fucked up, right? I mean, it's basically rape, right?"

"Can't rape the willing," Nadia mocked. "But yeah, I knew you'd chicken out. That's why I played along with this as long as I did."

Megan looked only slightly annoyed and more down about the situation. "Yeah..." was all she could muster.

"So, let me get this straight," I said. "Megan found you, looking for what, revenge? And you somehow turned her into your willing servant?"

"Maybe you're not as dumb as I thought," Nadia laughed. "That's pretty much it."

"And how did you pull that off?" said Phoebe, her confusion quickly becoming irritation.

"How do you think?" Nadia replied, grabbing her cock and giving it a playful wave.

"Fair enough," I interjected before Phoebe could comment one way or another. "I mean, it worked on me. But what was with this plan? It is a bit...out there?"

"I know," said Megan, slumping over as I took a seat on the bed next to her, "I guess I just wanted to know if you even cared about me any more. And part of me really wanted to see you humiliated. And another part of me really wanted to see me humiliated, too."

"Whoa," I said, putting an arm around her, which, to my surprise, she didn't resist at all. "Of course I care. I'm probably the biggest asshole in the world, but obviously I still love you, even if you understandably hate me." She just leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder.

"And for what it's worth," Phoebe said, getting to her feet and sitting back down on the other side of Megan, "I love you, too, you stupid bitch."

"You do?" Megan whimpered, looking into Phoebe's eyes.

Phoebe just sighed in response and took Megan's face into her hands. Tears had started dripping from Megan's eyes as Phoebe leaned in and kissed her. As much as my dick wanted me to join in, my heart said I shouldn't. When they finally stopped, Phoebe asked her, "Does that answer your question?"

Megan just hugged her in response, bringing her naked body closer to mine, so I wrapped my free arm around them both and we just shared the moment for a while before Nadia finally interrupted. "This is all very touching, of course, but I'm getting blue balls over here." She had sat down, relaxing against a wall, as there was nowhere else to sit in the small room.

We ended our hug, but Phoebe ignored Nadia's complaint. "What did you mean you wanted to be humiliated?" she asked Megan, her own eyes by now welling up with tears.

"Oh my god, this is even more embarrassing," Megan began. "I just, it's hard to explain, but when I first found out about you and Will I was so angry, I wanted to hurt you both so much, as much as you hurt me. But no matter what I did, you were always on my mind, and I just kept imagining you two laughing at me behind my back, laughing about stupid, silly little Megan, thinking she could ever satisfy a guy like that, that she should even try, you know? I kept thinking about you two just fucking each other and laughing and laughing and fucking and then when I found out about you and Brad..." she took a deep breath, her little body shaking a bit as she tried to compose herself. "Well, that's when I knew how to hurt you both and then you both just laughed it off and I was standing there and feeling so humiliated, but...but it was so hot, too. I felt so ashamed about it that it was making me hot and then that was making me hot and I guess I just totally lost it."

"Aww," was all Phoebe could say, her eyes full of love.

"And then when I found Nadia, god I'm so crazy, right? Well, when I found her, she showed me how to embrace that. She just really got it. And the fact that she fucked you too, Will, behind my back, somehow that made it even better. Am I totally crazy?" She looked at me with those big sweet eyes and bit her lower lip. Something about the juxtaposition of that and her ludicrous maid outfit made me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

"No..." I said. "And anyway, if you are crazy, it's my fault for making you that way."

"Yes, you're crazy," said Nadia, getting to her feet and walking over to us, "but sane is overrated. Whoever said, 'don't stick your dick in crazy' was either an idiot or trying to keep all the crazies to himself."

Megan looked to Phoebe for another opinion. Phoebe just shrugged.

"Well, I'm definitely crazy to want to get back together with you," Megan conceded.

"Probably," I said. "But do you really want to? I mean, you'd be sharing with Phoebe, and Brad, too, and I think you deserve 100% of someone."

"You're forgetting Carmen," Phoebe taunted me.

"Carmen?" Megan asked, her face a mix of emotions.

"That girl from the coffee shop. He's been fucking her, too," Phoebe answered.

"I'm not the only one," I reminded her. I could swear she almost blushed.

"You, too?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, so..." Phoebe replied. "...is that a deal-breaker?"

"Are you kidding?" Megan almost laughed out loud. "It's even hotter. I can't wait to watch all of you guys together. I always thought he had a thing for that girl. So, it's really on you to decide if you want a crazy girl back in your life." She turned to look at me, her face showing the nervousness she was obviously trying to hide.

"Another crazy girl," Phoebe assured her.

I pulled Megan into my arms and kissed her deep. "Of course, baby." After a second of just enjoying the embrace, I considered, "We are definitely going to need a bigger place, though."

"This place has plenty of spare rooms," Nadia said after a long, annoyed silence. "And I'm happy to let you use them if you promise there won't be any more of this emo shit."

"Alright," said Phoebe, getting up again. "Message received. Now give me that dick. If Will can handle it, so can I."

"Ooh, big words, little girl," said Nadia, getting to her feet and taking Phoebe by the hand. "But let's find a more comfortable spot." They walked out the door hand in hand.

Megan put her hand to my face, drawing my attention back to her. "Will," she said sweetly, "before we get started on whatever this is going to be, and knowing Nadia, it's definitely going to be something, will you fuck me again just like before all this?"

"Of course," I said, and almost as soon as the words were out of my mouth, her dress was off.

"You won't believe how much I've missed you," she said, climbing on top of me as I lay back on the little bed, "and how much I've missed this." She grabbed my dick, her fingers squeezing it tight.

"Oh, I think I have some idea," I said as she leaned down for a kiss and straddled me. Her shaved little pussy was already radiating palpable heat, and by the time she started grinding on me, she was dripping wet as well. She moaned as she worked my cock with her slit, getting it all lubed up naturally.

I reached around her and grabbed her round little ass, pushing her against me gently, and I felt her lips curl into a smile as she kissed me passionately. I wanted to savor the moment, but she was impatient, moving awkwardly to try and impale herself on my dick. "Please," she whispered in my ear. I reached down and adjusted myself manipulating her smaller body with my other hand to get everything in place, and then gently pushed her down onto me, my hard rod sliding easily into her wet pussy.

She moaned as I penetrated her, "oh yeah, that's it, right there," sinking lower onto my rod. The whole length of my cock disappeared up into her, her tight little pussy squeezing me as it went. "Oh, god, you feel so good, baby," she cooed. "Fuck me, baby." Her hips began gyrating on top of me, her juices already dripping down my shaft and balls.

I thrust upwards into her, matching her pace as best I could, but she rapidly sped up, pushing down against me wildly as my hands explored the body I had missed so much. She ran her hands over my chest, shoulders and arms and she moaned out with pleasure as our hot bodies slapped against each other noisily. My right hand slid down to her ass and my middle finger made its way to her asshole from there. "Ah," she let out a cute little sound of surprised as I began toying with it. "Oh, yes, oh..." she moaned and I thrust my finger into her back entrance. I finger fucked her ass as I slammed her pussy with my cock and after only a few more thrusts she was already coming on top of me. "Oh yes, yes, yes, I'm coming! Fuck me, baby, don't stop!" I thrust my finger in as deep as it would go and rode out her orgasm, her hips jerking spastically, before she collapsed on top of me. "Oh god I love your cock," she whispered into my ear as I slowed my thrusting.

"Just my cock?" I teased as she raised herself up just enough to look into my eyes.

She giggled a bit. "Well, not just yours, I guess..." she smiled at me.

"Not what I meant," I said, feigning irritation, "but why don't we see how she's doing with Phoebe?"

Megan rolled off of me and the bed, then led me out of the room. From there, we followed the sound of Phoebe's voice upstairs and into a bedroom in another part of the house. There we found, to neither of our surprise, Nadia, balls deep in Phoebe's pussy. Phoebe was on her back, writhing on the bed while Nadia fucked her, standing on the floor near the edge of the bed. They were already in the full swing of things, Nadia's thick black cock sliding in and out of Phoebe rapidly.

"Mind if we join?" I interrupted to ask. They were both so focused that they hadn't noticed us walk in until they heard my voice. Nadia moaned as she turned to look at us, her cock sinking deep into Phoebe again.

Without missing a beat, she taunted Megan, "Couldn't make your man, cum, huh? No wonder he's off fucking anything that moves." She smiled wickedly at me.

Beside me, Megan sank to her knees. "Yes, mistress," she said pathetically, her eyes looking down. I wasn't quite sure what was happening, so I looked to Nadia, who gave me a you're-an-idiot look and nodded to assure me the fantasy was back on.

"Let's let this little slut show you how it's done," Nadia said, pulling her cock out of Phoebe's pussy with a nasty slurping sound. "Get over here, faggot, and show me if you still remember how to fuck a pussy right."

I took Nadia's place as she stepped aside and inserted my cock into Phoebe. It went in easy after her warming up Phoebe's pussy for me. "Oh, yeah," Phoebe moaned, getting into it, "fuck me with that big dick."

Nadia stepped over to where Megan sat slumped on the floor watching us longingly. "Here, bitch, let's see if you're good for anything." She thrust her dick, glistening with Phoebe's cunt juice towards Megan's face. Megan obediently opened her mouth and sucked on it. "That's it, clean it up for me. Taste that little bitch's cunt. Taste what a real good cunt is like." She began forcefully fucking Megan's throat.

I couldn't help watching it, despite Phoebe's pussy squeezing my cock harder than ever. "Fuck me," she moaned, "fuck me while your little bitch girlfriend watches." She ran her hands up my sides and up to my face, pulling my attention back to herself. "Tell me how much you love my pussy," she panted. "Tell me how much better a slut I am than that bitch."

"Oh, yeah," I said. It was like part of my brain had shut off and now I was fully into the fantasy. "Your pussy's so fucking tight, it's going to make me cum. I want that bitch to watch me cum in your tight fucking pussy." I was going full speed now, slamming my cock in and out of Phoebe's twat. She was watching Megan intently, their eyes locked on each other while Nadia continued to slam her dick down Megan's throat. I had to admire how well she was taking the face-fucking, completely ignoring the spit running down from the corners of her mouth.

Phoebe's cunt clamped down on me as she began to orgasm. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she cried, "I'm coming on your big fucking dick. Watch me cum on your boyfriend's dick, bitch. Watch me. Oh fuck oh fuck..." I rammed my dick deep into her and held it there as I rode out her orgasm.

I glanced back at Megan to see how it was going for her. She was furiously working her clit as Nadia held her head, Nadia's huge cock somehow forced all the way into Megan's throat. The gagging sound was so hot I was having a hard time holding back my cum any longer. "Give me your fucking cum," Phoebe pleaded, somehow sensing what I was feeling, "Fill my pussy with your hot fucking cum." I did what she asked, the wave of sticky cum rocketing through me involuntarily, spurting into Phoebe's waiting snatch, load after load. "Oh yes, oh fuck yes," she moaned as my orgasm wound down and my jizz overflowed her, trickling out onto the bed.

Nadia pulled her cock from Megan's throat, leaving long strands of spit hanging between it and Megan's gaping mouth. The smaller girl gasped for air, coughing up a mixture of spit and precum that oozed down her chin as she recovered. "Can't even suck a cock right," Nadia taunted her. "Look how easy this slut made your man cum. How fucking hard is it to suck a fucking cock, bitch?"

"Yes, mistress," Megan coughed, looking down again. "I'm a worthless slut. Please let me be your cum dump."

"You want cum, huh?" Nadia continued to tease as my cock softened and fell out of Phoebe's pussy, a practical river of cum following it. "Go suck it out of that bitch's pussy." She stroked her cock and surveyed the scene hungrily.

Megan crawled over to the edge of the bed on all fours, and as I stepped out of her way, I made sure to pull Phoebe violently towards the edge of the bed, letting her ass hang off to give Megan easier access. I watched as Megan dutifully licked up the cum that had already flowed out of Phoebe's cunt and down over her asshole, then up to her pussy hole, where she noisily slurped out the rest of my load.

"Eat that cum, bitch," taunted Phoebe. "You like how your boyfriend's cum tastes out of my cunt? I bet you do, you fucking pathetic slut." I could already feel the blood flowing back into my cock as I watched Megan's humiliation. She tried to eat it all, but some of it inevitably dripped over her tongue and onto the floor.

Nadia came over to us now. "Don't you waste that fucking cum, bitch," she sneered. "Can't suck cock right, can't fucking eat pussy right...the fuck am I going to do with your worthless ass? Let's see how you eat ass."

Megan swallowed as she pulled back from Phoebe's twat, cum still on her lips and chin, and she looked up at us as we each stroked our cocks inches from her face. I felt Nadia slap me on the ass, hard. "Up on the bed," she insisted. I had assumed she meant herself, but now I saw her goal. I climbed up onto the bed excitedly, moving to the head of it to give plenty of space. Megan followed me up and placed her hands on my ass. I put my face down and pushed my ass back at her. She spread my cheeks with her hands and greedily dove right in, tonguing my asshole voraciously. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation as I stroked myself.

Nadia must have trained her well, I thought, although that was really no surprise. Her tongue was darting in and out of my butthole rapidly, teasing me like a pro, when Nadia interrupted. "Out of the way, bitch," she said, "It's my turn." She pushed Megan out of the way, causing her to fall over on top of Phoebe, then positioned her fat cock head at my back entrance. "Now watch me fuck your faggot-ass boyfriend."

She jammed her dick up inside me roughly. I'd gotten used to getting fucked in the ass lately, but with Nadia it was always something else. I felt as if she was going to tear me in half, almost her entire length racing up my asshole in one stroke. She slammed deep inside me, sending waves of pleasure cascading through my body. "Ohhhh," I moaned involuntarily, "fuck meeeee..."

"Yeah, you like that, don't you, bitch?" She was merciless, brutally pounding my asshole, stretching me out with her thick black cock. She used her hands to pull me back onto her, driving herself deeper and deeper into me with each stroke. "Look how you turned him into a little faggot bitch," she taunted Megan while I buried my face in the bedsheets, "He'd rather get fucked up the ass than put his dick in you." Wow, I thought, I was glad I wasn't looking at Megan's reaction, not sure how I would take such abuse, but I didn't hear her safe word...

"Get down there and lick my asshole," Phoebe joined in. Beside me, she shoved Megan off the bed. Megan's body made a thud when she hit the floor, but she didn't seem to mind. She righted herself, got up on her knees, and stretched out her neck to get her head between Phoebe's legs. Phoebe scooted toward the edge of the bed to ease her way a little, but also grabbed Megan's hair and pulled it, practically slamming Megan's face against Phoebe's pussy. Phoebe pulled her legs up and hooked her arms under her knees, giving Megan access to her butthole. "Get your tongue in there, bitch," Phoebe growled as Megan began licking, "Yeah, clean my shitpipe with your worthless fucking mouth!"

Phoebe was really getting into it, rubbing her clit as Megan worked her butt. Just hearing her would have been enough for me, but combining that with the huge cock tearing up my guts had brought me back to full hardness. My dick slapped against me, flopping around wildly with Nadia's vicious pounding, and I could already feel precum starting to ooze out and be flung around by the wild swinging. Nadia reached down with one hand and steadied my cock, letting her fingers run over the head and collect some of the sticky precum. "You're boyfriend's going to cum for me, bitch," she taunted, "How do you like that?" She grabbed Megan's hair and pulled her head back with one hand, then jammed the precum-covered fingers of her other hand into Megan's mouth, eliciting a gag, before returning her hand to jerk me off.

"Thank you, mistress," Megan whined pathetically.

Phoebe mercilessly jammed Megan's tongue back into her asshole by another yank of her hair. "You're not done yet," she insisted. "Get me all lubed up so I can take those cocks real good while you watch."

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, reaching my limit. "I'm gonna cum..."

"Ha," mocked Nadia, "come for me," she insisted, giving her cock and extra hard push up into my ass. She squeezed my cock tight as my body started jerking, cum spurting out of the head of my dick and onto the bed, where it made a surprisingly big pool.

As I came, my ass clamped down on Nadia, and it must have been the last straw because she started grunting and I felt a flood of hot cum empty into my deepest crevices. She must have been holding it for a while because it just kept coming and coming, filling me up, and when she finally pulled out, I felt it ooze out of my ass and down my balls, adding to the pool I'd made.

Megan gasped for air as Phoebe finally released her head. A trail of spit hung in the air for a second between them, and even more was dripping down Megan's chin. I flopped over onto the bed to watch. "Aww," whined Phoebe. "Now who's going to fuck me?" She gave Nadia and me a disappointed look, completely ignoring Megan's panting.

"Relax, whore," Nadia dismissed her complaint jokingly. "You'll get plenty of dick. This bitch certainly is going to get any. At least not until she cleans up this mess." Megan wordlessly responded by pulling herself up to the bed and getting on her hands and knees, face over the puddle of cum, and starting licking it up. The rest of us just watched as she slurped up the slimy mess. Nadia was already jerking herself off, her own cum providing noisy lubrication as she pumped herself.