All Comments on 'The Girl from Ipanema'

by MacDuke

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fregenfregenabout 19 years ago
A powerful, erotic story!

One of the most powerful and erotic stories I have read. How fortunate for him to recognize the moment. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best I've Ever Read

Many authors write stories on this website and others, and as a fan of erotic stories, this story is by far the best I've ever read.

studyingstudyingabout 19 years ago
going on

You got it going on. Excellent. Excellent. Captured a moment. Interesting that 'the best fuck' was the one not described.

Why didn't he walk out on the prostitute?

chalamgrchalamgrabout 19 years ago
stunning

Stunningly honest, wonderfully evocative. If you have ever been fortunate enough to enjoy a "Transcendental Fuck" this story will have brought it all back. If you haven't, you now know what you are looking for. It is unfortunate that this story could not be rated 200% !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Really well told true story

Great all the way around. JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Your stories are the best I have ever read. Thank you.

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

I was totally involved in your story and enjoyed every word.

It was beautifully written and I was kept enthralled until the very end. I'm definitely going to be reading more of your work.

janiexx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Exceptionally well written. Well done. It would be nice to see a sequell to this. Perhaps it would be nice for them to meet again in the future....maybe their circumstances have changed and they become an item.... It would be a shame if their feelings were not rewarded. But again a very sensitve story that needs a complete finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very well written!

You did a perfect job of describing the emotional, sexual and mental connection that happened that night. Those of us who have had the good fortune to experience such a connection are forever changed. Love, even when there is a language barrier can enable intense communication. Thank you for sharing this story. You certainly changed both your life and Gabriella's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AWED

I feel like one of the judges on those talent programs, when their awe at a contestant cannot be expressed by standing and clapping, so they extend their arms and bow.

Being retired, one of my "jobs" is reading Literotica, so I've averaged several stories a day for years. Eventually, after thousands of stories, you're re-reading ideas. But this story stands out.

After sex with the Santiago prostitute, he actually admits, even though he "cummed," that it was not satisfying. A Literotica story where sex is not good! Even though it was intended to be so (that is, was not Nonconsent/Reluctance).

Then Duke and the Rio hot married woman teach each other things about sex that neither knew. He had Transcendental Sex with an amateur -- this is against the background of a flop with a professional. Why?

Duke is imbued with the idea that sex has to be more than sex. It has to include loving. Enjoying the female body -- not just her vagina. Giving her pleasure, includeing orgasm(s). Probably incongruous to introduce Jesus here(!), but He did say something appropriate to this: "It is more blessed to give than to receive." It was Duke's desire to love on a woman, taking whatever time and actions it took to make it great for her, that eventually produced the Transcendental Sex. I can almost hear some husband admonishing his friend who has expressed problems with his wife, "I'll tell you what to do," and embarks on telling him about taking your time, thinking about her pleasure, and loving on your wife instead of just sexing her. What works for you, may not work for me. Remember, Duke has already tried the same "loving sex" on the Santiago prostitute -- notable flop. Tried it with his own wife -- did not get far (was good, but not even in the same time zone as Transcendental Sex). Similarity, Gabriella has had sex with hubby (she has a child). Still, till Duke, not the same time zone.... But when Gabriella met Duke! Awesome! A serendipitous meeting within the universe.

On his Biography page, MacDuke claims his first stories (and most especially, the first one, which this is) are true. Any such claim on Literotica is suspect. But this one is believable. Duke is not a horndog -- not even as agressive with the ladies as his buddies. He admitted (on Literotica!) that a certain sexual encounter was not so good, was disappointing. I feel realism creeping up on me. The whole encounter with Gabriella does not fit with Literotica fiction -- an agressive, confidant, big-dicked male showing a woman how it works. Instead, it's two people, unsure how to go about it, feeling their way. But they both think sex is to enjoy. At least one, wishes like heck to love on the other.

This brings me to another awesome aspect to this story. Duke believes he loved Gabriella. I think he did too. It was only for a few hours, so it could not grow, nor find out if in other things they were compatible so that it could be long-lasting (which already being married prevented anyway). But for those few hours Duke wanted what was great for Gabriella and did his best to provide it. Love is wanting/doing what is good for another. For a few hours Duke loved Gabriella and she loved him in return.

Transcendental sex includes love. Which brings us to...

Many (most?) never experience Transcendental Sex. BG (before Gabriella) Duke had not. I bet he tried to love his wife like he did Gabriella. But she did not love him enough to give him "dirty sex." Maybe not exactly her fault. Maybe her upbringing put "dirty sex" in the same category as adultery -- unthinkable. Duke's background is so different that not even adultery is unthinkable (how would Duke feel if wifey took advantage of his absence in the same way he is taking advantage of her absence? But then we would not have the story...).

Gabriella has been married for some time, but no Transcendental Sex. If Gabriella had never met Duke, maybe neither would have ever known what sex could be.

I got to thinking of this idea of sex without love. The stereotypical, Literotica, frat boy who just wants to get his rocks off -- not love. If he actually loved, and met a "Gabriella," would that end the trail of on-to-the-next-one? People who keep on looking -- is what they are looking for, is it the kind of sex that only love can provide? And, since they are just looking for what they can get, rather than what they can give, does this mean they are looking for what their nature precludes? Something you can only have if you think it is more blessed to give than to receive? Of course, you also have to have some knowledge: she has a clit and where it is, there is such a thing as oral...

Enough mental meandering.

Awesome, stand-out story.

Oh, one more thing. I noticed NO language problems -- misspelled words, grammar error, etc. Maybe having 3(!) editors helps.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous