The Girl from Niogh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slight didn't begin to describe it. Though it didn't hurt, Ali felt as though thousands of bugs crawled over every inch of her skin. Along her arms and legs, thick silver hairs pushed out, hiding her darkening skin. Along her belly, white fur spread, covering her whole stomach and her naked, small breasts. The hair on the top of her head tripled in volume, flowing down the back of her neck in a mane that framed her furred cheeks well.

"Now you'll experience some balance issues as you take on your tail."

Tail?! She wanted to scream for help, but her throat constricted, and a harsh croak came out instead. Her vision blurred, and her eyes ached. After a few seconds, she could see clearly again, better than she'd ever been able to see. A new pressure formed at the base of her spine. Muscle and tendons shaped as a fleshly rod emerged from the top of her butt. As it grew longer, more hair sprouted to cover its length. Within seconds, it became a bushy tail, and Ali found that she could move it.

Meanwhile, her hearing faded into a ringing silence, and an instant later, she could hear every gear in the machines. The deafening cacophony of sound made her want to cry or scream, but still her throat remained closed. Once she adjusted, she could feel the twitch of her new ears jutting up on either side of her head. God, I'm a freak. Why do they do this? Turn us into monsters.

Another needle snaked forward and jabbed into her breast. Pink fluid rushed into her veins. The needle withdrew, and a new pressure developed on her chest. Looking down, she saw her breasts start to grow, but that did not frighten her nearly as much as the rippling skin on her stomach. More nipples formed, another two sets bulging forward on her belly below her newly enlarged tits. The second and third sets of breasts swelled into apple sized mounts, shadowed over by the melons on her chest. Despite it all, she couldn't help but notice the tingling flow of air moving across six nipples instead of two. Her mouth opened, and the first real sound emerged, a low, husky moan. Her tail wagged as more needles pricked and prodded her. As it did, she could feel it start to brush against the furry mounds of her ass cheeks. God, I'm going to be as big around as one of Captain Woat's whores.

The memory made her think of all the people in Niogh. She took account of her body for the first time. Beneath the fur and toned skin, she'd added a considerable amount of muscle. She pulled hard on her restraints, and they gave. One of her arms broke free. Dr. Thatcher looked up as a delightful grin revealed sharp teeth in Ali's mouth. "I'm going to rip your throat out for what you've done to me."

Exasperated, Dr. Thatcher pressed a button. "They all say that."

More needles. They jammed into the back of Ali's neck as she let out a quiet howl of objection. Green fluid flowed into her, and a warm fuzzy feeling crawled over her thoughts. She picked up a scent on the air, the scent of a man. You will love your master. You will fuck him whenever it pleases him. You live to serve him. All your body is his to do with as he pleases. Your cunt, your mouth, your ass. Any part of you that he wants to fuck, you will offer it to him. You will obey his commands without question. This will bring you great pleasure.

The words echoed in her head as Dr. Thatcher continued her work on the tablet. "Your mind is being compacted down into a small corner. It will be replaced with a personality suiting a Changed. We're adding some extra sensitivity in it for you. You will be able to orgasm from your master's touch alone, if he chooses. Your pleasure at his presence has to be authentic. So, the feeling of his hand on your bottom or your breasts will drive you wild. Your sex will be constantly wet and ready, and we've added some functional improvements to your bottom and your mouth. No gag reflex, for example."

Ali barely heard what she said. Her mind filled with her master's scent. She didn't know where it was coming from at first, but then she realized that it was on Dr. Thatcher's clothes. "Master is here!" she gurgled in a bubbly voice.

"Yes," Dr. Thatcher said. "And you'll see him very soon."

***

Daniel heard footsteps in the hall and stood up, not knowing exactly what he was supposed to do. The door opened, and Emily stood in the entry. "Mr. Cooper, if you would follow me. We've prepared the bonding room for you."

"Bonding room?" he asked as he walked out behind her. They headed to a different part of the building, further from the entrance.

"Yes, we like to make sure everything is functioning correctly before we send a Changed home with a client. Sometimes the mind alterations don't take pure effect. All we ask is that you spend a few minutes with her in a private room. Afterwards, you let us know if everything is up to your standards." She stopped in front of a numbered door. "Right in there. She's waiting. Her name is Ali, and she's prepared a gift for you. It's been a pleasure, Mr. Cooper. If there's anything else you need, press this red button here. Otherwise, press the green button, and someone will be along to escort you to your car."

Emily Thatcher did not wait for further pleasantries. She left Daniel standing in front of the door and skittered down the hallway on her heels. He rubbed his sweaty palms on his shirt and opened the door.

A creature more beautiful than anything he'd ever seen sat on a small sofa in the room. She wore no clothes, and six breasts jutted forward from her chest. She sat with her legs spread. Her fingers played with the dark lips of her pussy as her other hand stroked the fur on her thighs. When her eyes focused on Daniel, she pushed her fingers into herself and shuddered in orgasm. "Oh, Master!"

Ali dropped to her paws and padded across the room to him, kneeling in front of her new master. Daniel reached out and stroked her furred cheek as he stared into her dazzling blue eyes. "God, you're exactly like I imagined."

"You have a bone for me, Master?"

Her hand came up to rub his crotch. While her fingers had grown pads, they had retained their human shape. Her claws dragged against the fabric of his pants as the door closed behind them. She didn't wait for him to respond. With quick desperation, she pulled open the fly of his pants and fished out his cock. Ali smiled at him as a vaguely canine tongue ran out of her mouth and swirled around the head of his dick.

Daniel didn't know how to react. He'd known his whole life what the Changed were for. He knew how they acted and how desperate they were for their master's approval. Yet, still, it surprised him to feel so much power over such a gorgeous creature. Even with his societal standing, most of the human girls looked over him. But this girl, this creature, looked at him with pure and absolute love. Chemically created, yes, but that didn't change the fact of its existence. As her tongue slathered up and down his length, a primal need started to take over.

He grabbed her by the arms and lifted her up, moving her over to the couch. Ali happily moved to position herself on all fours, but instead Daniel laid her down gently on her back. His mouth dropped to her nipples, taking each of the six into his mouth one at a time. Ali squeaked as his tongue flicked over the sensitive buds. His hands squeezed each of her breasts, unsure of which to give the most attention. Her pawed feet raked up and down his back, urging him to put his cock in her, but he wanted to wait. He wanted to worship his Changed first.

The hair looked coarse, but under his touch the fur yielded as soft as feathers. Around her nipples it prickled his lips slightly, but he didn't mind. Seeing the pink buds nestled in the forest of white fur drove him wild. Ali, for her part, could find no corner of her mind that was not soaked in bliss. Everywhere her master touched sizzled with pleasure, but an aching need developed in her core which wouldn't be satisfied until he was inside her. Unable to wait any longer, she pulled him up into a long kiss, letting her thick tongue explore his mouth. In the new position, his cock nudged against the furred, thick lips of her pussy. She whimpered for him, and he couldn't resist.

Daniel pushed forward into her. The molten warmth that enveloped him was a pleasure he did not know possible. Her walls squeezed every inch of him as he slipped inside, like they'd fitted her to him exactly. He groaned as her legs pulled him deeper and deeper into her. His balls rubbed against her furry ass as he stayed buried inside his conquest. Wrapping his arms around Ali, he pulled her against him, feeling all six of her breasts squash against his chest and cursing himself for not taking off his own shirt. Her tail swished against his legs as she groaned and cooed into his ear.

His hips moved slowly, but he could feel every bit of friction. Ali started to pant, her heavy wet breath hitting his neck and shoulder. Daniel moved his hand up to her cheek, stroking her face before scratching her ears. She gave him a playful growl in return, and it pushed him over the edge. His cock spasmed inside of her and cum sprayed into her depths. She yowled with pleasure, and her pussy clenched around him as she orgasmed and milked the last drops from his cock.

They laid in a heap for a minute while Daniel stroked her body wherever he could. He finally pulled away from her, his limp cock slipping out with a wet squelch. "Uh, Emily said you had a present for me?"

"Oh, yes, Master!" She wriggled off the couch and retrieved a box from a nearby shelf. As she picked it up, a very small voice in the distant chambers of her mind protested, but Ali ignore it. She took the box over to her master and presented it to him.

Daniel unwrapped the red ribbon and took off the top of the box. Inside, he saw a sparkling dog collar. With a grin on his face, he took it out and fixed it around Ali's neck. "Good girl, thank you."

12