All Comments on 'The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 03'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Great chapter and just reading about their kiss was scorching.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

5 BIG FAT FLUFFY TWINKLING STARS!

david1096david1096about 2 years ago

Great story! Hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5*, great as always. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely love it. 5 stars. Keep ‘em coming.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 2 years ago

Great story and writing skills. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Great story, just need the HEA! Thanks for this!

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

Your detailed descriptions are wonderful and I really enjoy that you write in the different categories so well. I favor the LW section between 3.5 and up but I'm exploring more. Thanks and never stop writing.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Great addition to the story so well written! I get lost all the time when I look up it takes a second to come back home! Very graphic and detailed writing. I hope you are planning to take us through college with Jo and all the interesting pitfalls that could provide.

Cheers

SAGE

JayDavidJayDavidabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the story. One small nit--at the dance, you say that Jo isn't wearing a bra, but when they are in bed, Chris removes the non-existent bra. Otherwise, nicely dome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely well written. A good story with characters your readers care about. By far one of the best I’ve read on here. Can’t wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I say again...Bravo Texican!! I was hoping for another strong addition to your story and you did not disappoint. I also like the inferred secrets between Jo and his mother and sisters and look forward to getting the skinny on that in the future.

MastergoMastergoabout 2 years ago

Great story and I really hope it continues. Agree with others would be interesting to know what the sisters and mother were saying. Would really love to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How about some more!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

NEXT ?!?!?! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He's 25 with no discussion on birth control with an 18 year old?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It should be "UC Berkeley" (note spelling) or just "Cal".

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, it was long overdue. The fine on that particular library book was more than could be covered by all of the gold in Fort Knox. I'm speaking metaphorically of Chris and Jo removing the Platonic from their status. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...