All Comments on 'The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 09'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Oh wow! I hate to see this coming to an end really enjoyed this series. I am sure you have other couples in different situations to introduce us to. Looking forward to the next (final ?) chapter.

Cheers

SAGE

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

This story has been very interesting but each part has some physical confrontation to the point this is really an UNREAL life. Oh, Covid is very real and I truly love you documenting the REAL progression thru world history (contrary to his holiness Fauci/CDC).

\

I'm waiting for a group of Islamic terrorists to attack the college and Rambo Chris pulls his 1911 (only 7 rounds per clip) making each a one shot head shot to each terrorist. Or will it be at the wedding reception when some of the previous bag guys want to take some revenge but FU doing it in Texas (where all the locals are packing)?

\

Entertaining, yes but pure fantasy Rambo. But I guess writing a story of a typical love life would not keep the readers coming back for more.

\

4*, Hooyah --- go get'em Rambo

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

I have really liked all your stories but this one is really dragging. This chapter seems an exact repeat of previous chapters. There has been virtually no plot progression for a while now. I'm glad the next chapter is the final one. This could/should have been a 2 or 3 chapter story.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 Again, Jo throws herself in harms way. Consistently poor judgement. Let's go to the frat house party full of drunken idiots alone, maybe we should wear bikinis.

skatchy21skatchy21about 2 years ago

I've enjoyed this story, but how many times can the same girls be sexually assaulted in less than one year?

its getting a little daytime soap opera like...

CBEAR47CBEAR47almost 2 years ago

I have been really enjoying the series, though I had thought you might have brought back his ex to throw a wrench in with Jo:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wasn't in a rush to read this installment; the only change-up was the girls did the ass-whupping this time. Let's hope that no one is assaulted at the wedding. All in all good writing, if a bit formulaic now.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I'm going to read it all the way through to the end. But I have to be brutally honest and tell you that I lost interest when you decided that fighting and conflict were more important to your story than the romance and focus on Chris & Jo's relationship. I'm not talking about the endless sex either. Those times when you simply alluded to a sexual encounter without detailing it was handled extremely well. But there's a whole lot more interaction between the characters when they are building a growing relationship that you could have written about instead of all of the sexual harassment and rape scenes. You lost me a long time ago. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...