All Comments on 'The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 10'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this series, thank you 😊

JohnD46JohnD46almost 2 years ago

A fun story. Well told. Thank you

hasbro_fanhasbro_fanalmost 2 years ago

Very nice ending to the story. Enjoyed your writing especially in this chapter.

LitCritLitCritalmost 2 years ago

Bravissimo! Nicely done.

feliciagreerfeliciagreeralmost 2 years ago

Exceptional storytelling. Thank you for writing this.

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the entire series and I expected nothing less from you.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Dream weavers and story tellers such as you need to be more appreciated ! *****

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

Wonderful well told story from first sentence to final period. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us your fans. Looking forward to those other stories you mentioned. No pressure, Boss! 😉

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have loved this story from the beginning. You are a very talented story teller...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am speechless. Without a doubt, the best work I’ve ever read on this site. Thank you for sharing.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Simply amazing tale...I strongly urge you to take these stories and do like so very many here and repackage them for Amazon Kindle distribution... These are some of the very best stories I have ever read... Of course you are in my Favorites both author and works in my reading list. I plan to enjoy them over and over again. They are like fine wine and I plan to savor them as they age well over the years.

I am a Texas native who also lived in Colorado. I Lived in Fort Worth for 22 years, Colorado Springs and Pueblo for 7 years, and now have spent the past 20 years on our 65 acre ranch in East Texas south of Tyler. I thoroughly enjoyed the richness of the settings that you incorporate into your tales. I literally have been almost everywhere you describe...and I found myself following your character's journeys and places as personal cherished memories were sparked almost with each paragraph. One of my favorites was your description of the Durango Colorado area...as we have spent many vacations enjoying the railroad, Silverton, and Vallecito Reservoir. My sister's family lives in the Austin, and Kerrville area...and your descriptions are also chuck full of memories also.

In short...my heartiest thanks for not only a job well done in these amazing romantic tales; but also for the descriptive richness of your detail, characterization, and pacing. Simply Outstanding writing...

5 well deserved stars.... I will be the first to join the crowd chairing you around the olympic oval to celebrate your victory...!!! BTW...If you are ever around Tyler/Poynor...give me a call and I will treat you to a steak dinner!!

TeggeTeggealmost 2 years ago

5 * Well done, as usual, but, unless I missed something... "Favorite Waitress Julie!"

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

I stuck with you to the end - and I am so glad I did. This was a wonderful tale, well told.

Cal59Cal59almost 2 years ago

Thanks for your efforts, I too expected Julie the waitress to appear at the wedding, cheers

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I only stuck around to the end because this was set in Texas and I was intimately familiar with those locations. There was quite a bit of this story that would have ended up on the cutting room floor if I had been chosen to edit this piece. I would have also cautioned you about making your characters into Devine Beings instead of just everyday ordinary heroes. Most people are not going to enjoy something that is so over the top that it loses plausibility. It's a fantasy world sure enough, but if you take it too far and lose your readers, what have you actually accomplished? The answer is nothing. 3/5

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years agoAuthor

Scot - you have three stories, all in Incest Taboo. I’m not inclined to worry about your critiques of what’s realistic in a fantasy world. SMDH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m a pretty macho 74 year male. I read all of the chapters and teared up several times throughout this story. I applaud you for your writing style and I envy it. The sexual side of this story is not overwhelming like most writers use. Living in Texas and have visited a lot of Colorado, I have seen or explored most places in the story. I’ve read a lot of Literotica stories and this is the best I have read. It’s also the only one I’ve ever commented on. I hope you would write an encore to this someday.

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 2 years ago

This what i have come to expect from ur stories AWESOMENESS great story line but as always the end to soon. Kno ur hard work is enjoyed n appreciated.

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

This was an excellent series. Characters were well developed. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, thank you TEXICAN1830.

From a technical and engineering perspective I really enjoyed it - being a civil engineer. From the sexual side of things I also really enjoyed it!!

Thank you

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

5 stars ain't enough.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Beautiful love story.

Ranger001Ranger001over 1 year ago

I appreciate your style of writing.

I appreciate your depth of development.

I appreciate your giving honor to the Master Architectural Engineer.

Thanks!! ⭐️×5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT READ AS HAS BEEN MOST OF YOUR OTHER STORIES. PURE ENJOYMENT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After reading all the way to this chapter I could not stomach finishing it with all of the covid nonsense. It added nothing and seemed to promote what we know to be absolute dishonest from the state.

General_OGeneral_Oabout 1 year ago

Love this I could not stop reading please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but I never heard an unbiased report from NPR.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 year ago

This is the most amazing story I have ever read. I couldn't stop reading. Your work is too good for just Literotica. This should be a Netflix series. I am sorry that the end of the story has been reached. Thank You!!!!!

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggis12 months ago

Loved the story and I'm sad it's finished. Will look out for more of your tales. Congrats and I hope you and yours stay safe and well.

D.x

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

Thank you for the wonderful story.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby6 months ago

Great story series. I very much enjoyed this read! Thank-you

servant111servant1116 months ago

This is by far the best metanarrative you have produced as of this date. Clear and evolving characters great pacing and action and riveting ROMANTIC storyline that is firmly grounded in real settings. Your subsequent work diverged from this foundation into tortuous conspiracy nonsense that became so anally popular anal that it became a waste of time to read. That is sad. You need to go back to the roots you nailed in this romantic tale and l ave the paranoid nonsense to other less talented writers. Your strength will involves the didactic tensions of a romance not paranoid delusions masked n action stories.

5 stars

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto685 months ago

Thank you. By far the best story I have ever read. I was really worried about how it was going to end, because of the pandemic.. I was very happy with the ending. Thanks again for your contribution. It was amazing.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiverabout 2 months ago

Great story.

Very enjoyable!!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Great story, well told. Some word errors, typos and spelling that escaped the edit but still a very enjoyable story. An individual would not enyoy ablation whereas they would enjoy their ablutions. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
1480 Followers
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories