The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wood paneling was stacked inside the living/dining area, and gypsum board was stacked in the other rooms.

It looked like it was months from completion, but Chris knew it would go quickly from this point. They needed Jo to sub for Debora in selecting colors for the inside walls, and to pick furniture, lighting, and kitchen appliances. She wasn't completely resistant; more like reluctant, because she didn't really want to sub for Debora, out of respect. Still, Debora loved what she did with the house, so...

Dean Spec and Dr. Lawry had come in cold; they had no idea where they were going, what they would see, or the role of their 'intern', who didn't bother to tell them. He simply turned them over to Trey Beck and Sam Schneider, who were waiting at the site.

After Dr. Lawry was introduced and Sam finished hugging and reminiscing with Dean Speck, Trey called Jo over. "Hi, Gorgeous! I hear you're going to be our interior design consultant, and I was instructed to tell you that Sandy would be pleased to assist, if you so desire. I told her I don't believe anything would daunt you, but she insists that you be made aware that she'll be happy to play Debora's role, since she knows her so well."

Jo gave him her traditional tight hug, and said that Sandy knew her better than he did; she'd love to have her help, and trying to finish Debora's house was terrifying! Jo stepped away, hugged Sam, and then returned to her fiancé.

As usual, work had ground to a halt when the curvy 5'6" beauty emerged from the truck, so she faced the work crews, waved, and loudly told them she hoped they wouldn't mind her wandering around while they worked. Pancho's chuckle was louder than the others, and he spoke for them. "Feel free! You won't find many construction sites where you aren't welcome, and this sure ain't one of them!

"But you will need this hard hat."

He handed her the hat, she gave him a kiss on the cheek, and looked at the hot pink safety hat. "Oh, it matches my outfit!" she proclaimed giddily, drawing attention to the white tee shirt, pink shorts, and white sandals adorning her lush young body, before setting it atop her head. With all that wavy golden hair cascading out from under the hat and onto her shoulders, the hat incongruously made her look even sexier. The not-quite subtle responses from her admiring audience included some moans.

She took Chris' had, looked up at him, and asked, "So, where do we start, Honey?" He grinned and led her toward the back of the house, where the electrical and plumbing was complete. They stepped through a framed doorway and he began showing her the baths and bedrooms along the main corridor.

Trey and Pancho were leading Sam and the two men from Colorado around the site, stopping to point out each construction, and how it came to be placed there. Jo moved from room to room, trying to envision the finished product, paying particular attention to the sources of natural light.

By the time they got to the kitchen, the plumbers were putting their tools away and the electricians were usurping the space they had controlled. They all took a moment to enjoy the vision in their midst, but quickly returned to their efforts; they had to be through by noon tomorrow, and there was still much to be done. Plus, leering at the beauty instead of paying attention could cost one a finger or toe.

Chris went to the onsite locker, pulled out cards with myriad paint samples, and they stood outside the house while Jo picked those she wanted to examine further.

Trey stopped by around 3:15 to let them know he and Sam were taking the 'guests' back to the office. They would go over Chris' trainee duties, and would feed them before returning them for the night.

At four Pancho whistled through this fingers; everyone stopped working, put their tools away, and secured their equipment for the night.

Once they had loaded into the van, Pancho stopped by to tell Jo they had the place to themselves, and warned them not to do anything he wouldn't do. Jo rolled her eyes and said, "As if!" Chris winked and promised.

Jo waved at the vans as they left, and as soon as they went over the hill she began shucking clothes. "Hurry up! Don't you know your horny little girlfriend wants to try making love on a construction site? Besides, we need to break in some rooms today!"

"We'll break in every room during our honeymoon, but there aren't any appropriate surfaces available inside right now, so get naked and totsy on down to the dock; I'll be right there."

Chris retrieved two pads from their loungers out of the bed of his truck and brought them to the dock. Jo squealed in delight: "You knew! My Boy Scout boyfriend: 'Always prepared'."

Chris knew the excitement of the circumstances of the day and this setting would be ideal foreplay for his plan to probe a little deeper into the well of lava lurking inside his 'horny little girlfriend/fiancée, and he had indeed prepared. The dock wasn't exactly a construction site, but it was new and unused, and she always loves being naked outside, so he had high hopes.

He taught her 'around the world in oral exploration', beginning with the bottom of her feet and proceeding upward, but pausing to turn her over so he wouldn't miss anything. She was certain some of his kisses, bites, pinches, and sucks were going to leave marks, but so what? They would be, for the most part, covered by her dresses, and in the worst case, she could wear pants and short sleeve blouses. The pleasure was far greater than her level of concern!

Between his oral and digital explorations of every inch of her body and inner channels, she had already had multiple climaxes. Chris sought to use them as a ladder, trying to make the next greater than the last, until she reached the top rung. He fell short, because her body failed her.

His mouth and tongue were respectively vacuuming and probing her vagina, as were two fingers of her right hand, while two fingers of his left were twisting and turning in her rectum. At his command, she was manipulating her breasts in the ways she liked, and her head was flopping from side to side while her feet were spurring his back.

The feeling of burning up inside combined with muscle spasms and overwrought nerve endings to evoke the greatest convulsions she had experienced during orgasm, and she passed out when they became too great for her conscious mind to deal with!

She awoke an unknown amount of time later, to the feeling of Chris' cock moving inexorably in and out of her cunt at a leisurely pace. His hands gripped her breasts and rolled the nipples between thumb and forefinger.

He slowly withdrew until the head of his cock was rubbing her clit, drove down so every bit of his cock rubbed her little hot button, and then changed the angle so his cock was probing under her mons for her elusive G-spot.

Awake now, she contorted her body to help him. Her hips rose and retreated, pressed up and down, and swirled around, to increase the pressure on her clit and thence inside her vagina. She wanted to please him, but his efforts were focused on pleasing her yet again.

"Please, Baby, you're going to kill me if you keep this up! I feel things I've never felt before, and they are threatening to destroy me! Quit torturing me and just fuck your hot little girlfriend -- I want to feel your hot cum exploding inside me!"

His response was to roll over while holding her atop his cock. He moved a hand away from her breast and sucked the hard cherry, while his free hand rubbed her smooth round ass cheeks, and then dipped into the crevice between. She was really slick back there, and his fingers again slipped inside, past the sphincters and deep inside her rectum.

Jo could feel his fingers and his cock rubbing on her pelvic wall, increasing her inflammation. Her hips spontaneously maneuvered themselves, striving to increase the sensations that were already overwhelming and overriding her sensory system!

Chris increased both the speed and depth of his thrusts, and she entered a land of light and sound and feelings beyond time and conscious understanding. She heard unintelligible sounds and knew they were hers, but she wasn't speaking.

And then Chris' ass became a piston, driving his cock into her so hard and fast she could only hang on and drift ever closer to the raging fire slowly consuming her from the inside. Suddenly, he went stiff, roared, and released a torrent of fiery semen that caused her vagina to self- immolate.

She screamed as convulsions rocked her body, and rode the sensations through two more waves before she collapsed atop him, panting, but without muscles or bones.

In spite of her intentions, only the dock got initiated that day. Neither was capable of another round that intense, and why have sex without trying for that incomparable feeling?

****

The Dean and Doc flew back at noon the next day. They had nothing much to offer for his improvement, but a bunch of questions about the way he handled himself and his workers. That led them into Deming and the TQM processes, and then into simple respect and appreciation.

Speck wanted to know how he spotted the flaws in the original stadium design, but he could only tell them that having seen the plans before seeing the stadium and talking to Coach Patterson about his vision made him uncomfortable, so he reviewed and then rethought the existing plans. Everyone saw the advantages of his redesigns, so they ran with them.

Before they got on the plane, however, Dean Speck told him that he hoped Chris had learned as much from the university classes as they and the Boulder interns had learned from him about the reality of a worksite.

Meanwhile, after two days of torturing herself trying to be Debora, Jo met with Sandy. They reviewed the plans and the paint samples together, but remained uncertain. "Let me call Debora. We can tell her we're helping a friend paint and decorate a house, and would like her input. That way we can keep Dan's secret, but give her a chance to have a say." Jo readily agreed, and they made the call.

They had a pleasant conversation for about ten minutes, but as they laid out their scenario, Debora laughed. "Is the lake house already at that point? I wasn't expecting it to be ready for months!"

"Oh no! It's supposed be a surprise! Tell us we didn't let the cat out of the bag somehow." Sandy said hopefully.

"You didn't really think Dan could keep a secret that big from ME did you?" she asked with a giggle. "As soon as he started hemming and hawing about our plans to build a retirement cabin the Great Smokies, I knew something was up, so I started snooping. I found the offer on the land at Lake Whitney first, and the payment soon after. When I learned of the lumber purchase being delivered to the lake, I knew for sure.

"I've let him have his little secret to this point, and I'll continue to play along to the end, but I feel the need for a trip to see my best friend and help my favorite daughter-in-law prepare for the wedding. Favorite DIL, would you say that trip should take place this week, or next?"

They shared a laugh, and Sandy and Jo shared a major sigh of relief, before Jo answered, "We should have known! I think next week -- they are just covering the interior walls now."

"Great! I'll see you girls Sunday!"

****

"Umm, Chris, I talked to your mom and she's coming down Sunday to help me with the wedding planning," Jo told him that night.

He looked at her suspiciously before asking, "Did the world's biggest snoop figure it out on her own, or did she pry it out of you and Sandy? I warned Dad the chances of keeping it a secret this long were miniscule."

Jo answered defensively, "She said he quit talking about building a cabin in the Great Smokey Mountains, so she started snooping. We did not tell her -- she knew! The good news is, now we'll know what she wants so I can quit worrying about it and focus on my marriage to the sexiest hunk on earth!"

"Jo," he began, with a quizzical look, "some of my friends at work told me there are two words that end sex immediately: 'I do.' That isn't going to be you, is it?"

She laughed at the joke, and then at the question. "Yes. You'll have to seduce me every night to get any after we're married, so you need to fuck more often before we get married!"

"On second thought, I doubt your libido is going away after July 18. Maybe we should be waiting until the honeymoon -- you know, to build up our stamina. "

She looked at him with her head cocked to the side, suddenly dropped to her knees, and began unzipping his pants. Looking up at him, she grinned impishly and said, "I might give you the week before off so you can recover, but you're on duty this week because I'm off duty next. Not that my period ever stopped you before, but just so you know."

Mom did fly in Sunday, but she insisted on catching a cab to their place so they could continue preparations for the wedding. She had seen the plans and the groundwork, but seeing the huge cedar gazebo with a five-foot wide sidewalk wrapping around the house and proceeding to the stairs made her tear up.

She shook her head at Chris's covered outdoor kitchen with three cedar picnic tables with benches, but had to ask what the purpose of the big slab extending alongside it was. Dancing at the reception, Jo told her, "For our first dance, the dance with the grooms' mom, and the other ceremonial dances, before we party!" They squeezed one another and Debora told her, "I love you so much! I'm so glad you and Chris found each other!"

Sandy came over for breakfast Monday, and they headed for the lake with Chris. He had taken the day off from the stadium project, which was all but complete; they were working on the final punch list.

The farther they drove the more skeptical Debora looked, but when they cleared the final hill the skepticism turned to delight. "Oh my god! What a setting! It's gorgeous here!"

Debora held her hand over her heart as she stood beside the house. "It's so big, but so like my husband! He wants to make sure we have room for his children and grandchildren to come stay with us. Oh, Chris, this is like a dream come true!"

Chris didn't tell her that he sprawling house was quite different than the original plans, and much of the credit went to Chris' commitment to quality management principles. For sure, the biggest change did. Just before the groundwork began, he had come upon several of the men pointing and speaking in Spanish to their crew leader.

Chris listened from a distance for a few minutes, and then joined them. He asked what they were talking about, and Esteban told him they thought he could add a recessed patio and a big room under the house if he moved the foundation a little further south, along the edge of the hill. He loved the idea, so the discussion continued until he was clear about their plan. He loved it so much he redrew the house plans.

They also had a switchback sidewalk on the steep slope between the house and boathouse due to the input of one of the concrete mason, and a central fireplace on the west wall of the living area that was the idea of a stone mason. The face of the fireplace was native stone like that on the house, and the mantel was made from a large mesquite log that had been carved, coated, and polished to a bright sheen by one of the men who had followed Pancho up from south Texas.

The dark red wood with splotches of yellow captured your eyes immediately upon entering, and blended perfectly with the wooden paneling in the living and dining areas.

The drywall was hung and trimmed, but the stonemasons were erecting the native stone fascia outside, and the tile layers were busy inside, working from back to front. Fortunately, Debora loved the tile selections as much as Jo and Sandy had, so they focused their energy on the colors for the painted walls, the blinds and drapes, the light fixtures, the appliances, the furnishings, and the rugs they would need.

While they were eating lunch at a picnic table on the big south-facing recessed porch, Debora got a call. She brightly answered, "Hi, My Darling! How's work going?

"Sandy and I are helping Jo with a few last minute details. Why? Do you need something?

"I don't think we can Facetime here; I don't have a good signal.

"No, of course not! I told you why I was coming down here; why are you being so suspicious?"

"Because I'm right behind you, and I don't think you're really in the yard working on the wedding, are you?" Dan said loudly.

She shrieked, dropped her phone, and dove into her husband's arms: "I love you so much! This is the greatest surprise of my life -- I just love our retirement home!"

Jo and Sandy looked confused, but Chris was smiling knowingly. He looked at them, "He knows her too well. He saw right through her explanation, and called me. So now we have both 'consultants' here; I hope they don't slow things down too much."

Dan was not pleased with the changes; he was ecstatic! He promised another bonus to the workers who had envisioned, suggested and implemented the changes, and reiterated that a larger bonus awaited everyone if the house was completely finished and everything offsite by July 10.

With both owners onsite, things were decisively decided and rapidly done by crews appreciative of their attitudes and of the bonuses awaiting early completion. Chris and Jo gave Dan and Debora the keys to the jeep and left the lake house in their hands. Debora and Sandy had a ball working together on the interior design and selecting furnishing, and Dan loved working directly with skilled workmen for a change.

The final punch list at the stadium was nearly completed, and the administration had already stated they would happily accept the project when those were done. At home, Chris, Pancho, Roberto, and a few chosen others, were wrapping things up under Jo's watchful eye.

Dr. Lawry and Dean Speck had formally approved the hours Chris had negotiated for his on-site leadership, and he had submitted the final essay in one class and the required project in the other. All that was left as June came to an end was to receive passing grades in those two classes, and then collect his Master's degree in Architectural Engineering.

His vacation was to begin the Monday before their wedding and extended for two weeks after the wedding; the second week was gifted for the guidance Chris had provided that helped keep crews working and healthy through the first four months of Covid. Oh, they had employees catch it, but none of the tracking led back to the worksites, and, so far, no employee or family member had died.

Chris didn't know it yet, but his mid-year evaluation was done, with input from the academics at CU, his supervisors, and all workers who returned the evaluation sent to them via email. It was exceptional, and his bonus would reflect that excellence. When he returned on August 3, he would assume his new position, well up in the hierarchy and well compensated.

****

Chris had never seen Jo's wedding gown, nor had he seen his bride since yesterday; she had even slept with Donna after they returned from the "bachelorette party" at Sandy's, which amounted to another shower that also included sexy gag gifts as well as sexy lingerie, an assortment of thigh-highs, a Wicked Weasel "swimsuit", and a leather dress she doubted she'd ever be brave enough to wear in the presence of anyone but her husband.

It turned out Sally wasn't the only one who knew dirty jokes, and hearing them come out of Debora and Sandy's mouths made them even funnier.

Chris' "bachelor party" was equally lame, being as how it was held on the slab of the outdoor kitchen, and included his Dad, his bosses, and any workers that wanted to attend. There was a keg, but it was a pony keg, and they barely floated it; mostly through the efforts of Pancho and the single crewmembers. He did get a few "helpful" gifts, a lot of free advice (worth every penny it cost!), and heard many, many new jokes; mostly dirty, and some filthy.