The Girl in the Green Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my mouth flopping open and closed. "Julie," I began, but she rode straight over me with a certain relish in her cold voice.

"I'm sending DiMaggio over right now to pick her skinny little ass up, and I'll obviously expect your full cooperation." She sniffed. "We'll grab Jennae, too, for appearances' sake, but Golden's the one we want." She paused, and when she spoke her voice was ice. "She'd better fucking be there, Tony."

"She's not, Julie," I muttered low, feeling the vise tighten around my balls. Tori was looking at me strangely; I could only guess what my face looked like. "She didn't come in today."

"Gee," she snapped, "I wonder why. Maybe the little ghetto bitch got tipped off. Say, by a certain manager she has, who knows the cops are after her..."

"Fuck. Julie..."

"Call your lawyer, Tone," she advised, "because one way or the other, DiMaggio's been told not to bring Jennae in alone. So I guess I'll see you when you get here," she snarled, cutting her phone off.

Well. Shit.

* * *

Thanks for reading! These characters turned out a whole lot darker than I thought they would, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Make sure you read all the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022 entries and vote up your favorites!