The Girl in the Library Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we rocked and sipped our brandy, I slipped my hand between Sydney's legs and started to rub her clit. "That feels so good, Raegan. I enjoy being here with you. Thank you for asking me to be your roommate."

"I can honestly say that the pleasure is all mine, Sydney. Thank you for accepting my offer." I continued to slide my fingers through and stroke her folds, ever so slowly, while we sipped our brandy, but didn't want to bring her to a climax just yet, so I avoided touching her clit.

"Raegan, I really am enjoying the feel of your fingers on my pussy, but do you think you can move things along a little?"

"In due time, Sydney. In due time. You need to learn some patience."

A few minutes later: "Raegan, seriously, I'm not even close to a climax, but I sure would like one. If you don't do something soon, I will have to take over."

"You keep your fingers right where they are, Sydney. I'm in charge of this pussy. Besides, there's a new house rule. You are not permitted to masturbate on Monday's."

"You really are a bitch, Raegan."

"I think we covered that earlier."

"Damn!"

With my right hand on Sydney's pussy, I put my left hand behind her head, pulled it closer and leaned in to give her a soft, sultry kiss. I pulled back enough that I could draw my wet tongue across her upper lip then back across her lower lip. Then I kissed her again. With our lips pressed together, I slipped my tongue through mine, ever so slightly. Sydney's lips parted, inviting me in. I held back for a split second while I repositioned my right hand so that my index and middle finger were at the entrance to her vagina. Sydney gasped when I simultaneously thrust my fingers into her vagina and oral muscle into her mouth. She grabbed the back of my head with her left hand and held our heads together while my tongue fucked her mouth and my fingers fucked her cunt.

"Holy shit, Raegan," Sydney started to say, but was silenced when I thrust my wet fingers into her open mouth. She clamped her lips around them and sucked so hard I swear they would have gone down her throat had they not been connected to my hand.

When the vacuum in her mouth finally subsided, I inserted the two fingers into her vagina once again, to wet them before sucking them into my own mouth to savor her juices. A low growl came out of Sydney's throat. "I think we had better continue this in our bedroom, Raegan."

She was off the rocker and through the door in a flash. I laughed as I grabbed the throw blanket and followed her inside. I didn't want it to blow away but knew the glasses and pillow could wait until morning. I chuckled again when I saw her dress on the floor just inside the door. I added the blanket and my dress to the pile and went to the bedroom. Sydney was at the head of the bed, in a half-sitting position, back propped against a pillow with her legs spread wide, shaven pussy on display. "Get the fuck up here and finish what you started out there, Raegan." I climbed on the foot of the bed and, on hands and knees, slowly and silently moved towards her, my eyes now mere slits, licking my lips and acting like a feral cat stalking its prey. I purposefully crept forward a mere inch at a time. My breasts hung down and I moved my body so they swung back and forth. Sydney's eyes narrowed. She raised her knees, pulled her heels back until they almost touched her ass and spread her legs a little wider. Finally, she put her fingers on either side of her vagina, spread her lips and said, "Here it is, Raegan. I know this is what you want. Come and get it."

Sydney was right. At that moment in time, I wanted my mouth on her cunt more than anything else. I needed to taste the viscous liquid flowing out of her sex and I swear I could already smell the fragrance of her sexual nectar. As soon as I was close enough, I stretched out flat on the bed, put my arms around the outside of her hips and started lapping up her secretions which were already running down and moistening her perineum. I licked and sucked her folds and clit and fucked her with my tongue until she climaxed. Sexually satiated, we slept with arms and legs wonderfully entangled.

I was on my side when I awakened in the morning. Sydney was tight against my back, spooning me, her hand around my waist. It was only 7 o'clock. I had to be at work in the library at 8, but Sydney didn't have class until 9. I moved her hand off my waist only eliciting a mild groan from her. Pleased I hadn't awakened her, I slowly slipped from the bed, showered again, made toast for myself and enough coffee for both of us.

After finishing my breakfast, I returned to the bedroom to dress. Sydney had rolled onto her back. I just stared at her for the longest time, admiring her, watching her naked breasts move up and down in concert with her breathing and wondering how I was so lucky to have her agree to move in with me. Damn, I wanted to climb back into bed and simply devour her, but realized that time was getting short and I had to get dressed.

I did, however, climb onto the bed, fully dressed, leaned over my sleeping beauty, and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I had my head turned just enough that I could watch her awaken. "I like that, Raegan. I'll give you an hour to stop."

"Sorry, sweetie, I have to get to work. I know you set your alarm and I thought I should let you sleep a little longer, but this nipple kept calling me and I couldn't resist. I also wanted to kiss you before I left."

"I'd rather wake up this way any day rather than to that damn alarm." Then she added, "You called me sweetie I like that."

"Yea, I did. Why not. I like you. You really are a sweet old woman."

She slapped my shoulder. "Kiss me and get your ass moving so you aren't late." I must admit that the kiss was a little more than a peck on the lips. I had to tear myself away.

"See you this afternoon, girlfriend," I said as I went out the bedroom door.

"See you, sweetie," she shouted back. I grinned.

When my shift was over, I walked over to the thrift shop which was conveniently located next to the campus. Many graduating students donated items they no longer needed or didn't want to haul home, and incoming students could pick up inexpensive items to help furnish their rooms. I quickly found a desk and chair that would fit in the space next to the fireplace. I also found a set of bookshelves that would fit in the space on the opposite side, thankful that I wouldn't have to build the typical student block and plank shelving. I even was able to locate a nice lamp for the desk.

I needed a way to haul my purchases to the house. Then I remembered. At the beginning of the semester Jeff, one of the male students a few doors down the street, offered his assistance with anything if I ever needed it. At the time I thought it was just a way to meet me. He was nice, and cute. I thought we might just hook up some day, so I had programmed his number in my phone. I remembered that he had a pickup truck, so I called him. Luckily, he was home, agreed to drive the truck over to pick up the furniture and even helped me move it into the house.

Once we got the desk inside, I realized I could rearrange my study so Sydney and I could both use it. The blueprints listed the room at 12' x 7'4". The closet and the door to the living room took up two of the twelve feet. Jeff was a doll helping me with moving the furniture around. When he was ready to leave, he mentioned that he had seem another woman with me on the porch and asked if I had a new roommate. I verified that I did, but then, surprising even myself, I said that she was my girlfriend. I didn't want him to think I was using him. We walked onto the porch where I thanked him and gave him a hug. He smiled and said, "Whenever you need anything Raegan, you know where to find me."

I had been thinking about the Monday night movie all morning. Because of it, I wanted to do a little more shopping. I had noticed that the thrift shop also carried clothing, so I went back. The main item I wanted was a pair of Lycra leggings. Once I found a nice, grey pair for one dollar, I started looking through the t-shirts and found one that was more than perfect for my purpose at only twenty-five cents. It was a just little worn and had the words 'Take me, I'm yours' screen printed on the front. I knew the thrift shop washed the clothes they resold, but knew I'd want to wash them again.

My next stop was a budget clothing store and picked up the thong panty I wanted. I hadn't planned on getting anything else, but decided to look through the dresses and ended up buying three. Two were short sleeve, ankle length, maxi, shirt dresses that buttoned from the neckline down to the hem. The other was a pleated mini skirt. The most important thing was that they were all on the sale racks, so my purchases totaled less than fifty dollars. I wouldn't even have to tighten my budget.

Back at the house I hung the mini skirt in my closet, hid the hardware store purchases under my side of the bed and set the bag with the thrift store purchases beside it.

The two front windows, one in the bonus room, which I had made into my study, and one in the living room were five feet high and three feet wide. I had placed my desk in front of the window so I could enjoy the view while studying. I pulled the blinds when studying at night, of course.

I was sitting at my desk reading when I saw Sydney approaching the front steps. I put my book down so I could greet her as she entered the house. The front door swung in the direction of my study, so I could not be seen from outside the house.

I was standing in the doorway to my study and greeted her as soon as she stepped through the door. "Welcome home, girlfriend."

The smile on Sydney's face when she saw me was one to be treasured. "Oh my god, Raegan. Even though I knew you would be naked, you are a sight to behold. What a way to be greeted. Get over here and kiss me you bitch." Three steps and I was in her arms. She hugged and kissed me then slipped her hands down to squeeze the globes of my bare butt. "Damn, Raegan, I do love your ass. I didn't realize how awesome it would be to have you naked all the time." I grabbed the hem of her sweater and started to pull it up. "Whoa! Slow down, girl. We agreed that studying would come before sex."

"I know that, Sydney, I just want you out of these fucking clothes. We have work to do." She took one step back and I finished undressing her. I did sneak a quick kiss on her nipple when I had the sweater pulled over her head. Once she was naked, we kissed and hugged one more time before I said, "We need to get all your stuff off the floor and into our study so you can use your new desk."

Sydney was truly pleased that I had purchased the desk and shelves for her even though she had cited the "You really didn't have to do it," theme to me. She also liked that I referred to the study as 'ours.' My desk faced the front of the house and I had put hers facing the rear wall that was common with the bedroom wall. "If you want, we can move my desk over some and put yours against the front wall beside mine, too."

"Hell, no, Raegan. If our desks were side by side, we'd be staring at one another all the time and would never accomplish any studying." We quickly had her school supplies arranged on her desk and her books on the shelves.

"It's almost four, Syd. How much work do you think you have tonight?"

"Oh, probably 2 to 3 hours."

"I'm almost caught up for tomorrow, so I will be able to get ahead a little or even do some reviewing. Let's break about 6 and go out for dinner to celebrate. My treat. If you're not done by then, you can finish when we get home."

"What are we celebrating?"

"Your permanent residency as my roommate among other things."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

We both were at a stopping point by 6, so I got the maxi dresses and showed them to her. "I bought these dresses for us today, Sydney. You can pick the one you want to wear to dinner." The first dress had a red and yellow floral pattern on a white background. She chose the second one which had a white floral pattern on a sky-blue background. "Please wear your sandals with it."

"These are beautiful, Rae. They must have set you back a bundle."

"Not really. They were on sale. I even left the tags on so you would know the price and wouldn't have a kitten."

"I guess we'd better get some underwear on."

"Nothing doing, girlfriend."

"We can't go to a restaurant wearing nothing but these dresses."

"We will be wearing our sandals."

"But..."

"My house, my rules, girlfriend."

"We won't be in your house when we go outside, girlfriend! So, your house rules shouldn't apply."

"Then you can put your underwear on when you are out on the sidewalk and off of my property."

"Bitch," Sydney replied with a smile.

"You better believe it!" She just shook her head as I started to open the top button of her dress.

"Raegan, what are you doing? We're going outside!"

"Just trying to make you look sexier than you already are, Sydney."

"Damn, I know! Your house, your rules." I opened the top three buttons and then the bottom ones up to her knees. I didn't resist when she followed suit and opened the same buttons on my dress.

I was glad I had decided that we should wear sandals. Not only did they look fab with these dresses, the initials that she had painted on our toenails were now on display.

I had never done anything so daring, but it really felt good walking down the street wearing a dress with no underwear. I guess this was the new me. I took Sydney's hand in mine as we walked. Just palm across palm, not with fingers intertwined. Holding her hand felt good, too. I told her about soliciting Jeff's help to get the furniture and move it into the house. I also said I thought he might have wanted to ask me on a date and confessed that I told him she was my girlfriend.

"You told someone that I was your girlfriend?" she exclaimed while squeezing my hand.

"Yes, I thought he might be trying to rack up some points, by helping me, before asking me out and didn't want to lead him on."

I realized that we would soon be passing Jeff's house. "Jeff lives only a couple more doors down. Let's see if he is home and I'll introduce you."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely!"

As I mentioned, all the houses on both sides of the block were essentially the same except for color schemes. Still holding Sydney's hand, I knocked on the door. A different male opened it. "Hi, I'm Raegan Green from down the street. Is Jeff home?"

He yelled for Jeff to come to the door, then said, "Hi, you're the one that Jeff helped with the desk today. I'm Brian, his roommate." Then he added, "You work in the library, too, don't you?" I confirmed his statement and introduced Sydney, again stating she was my girlfriend. They greeted each other and shook hands.

Just then Jeff appeared. "Hi, Jeff. Sydney and I are headed out to dinner, but I wanted to stop by and introduce you since you asked about her today." They also greeted one another and shook hands. Sydney thanked him for helping me with the desk and bookcase. We exchanged a couple more pleasantries and we left.

When we got to the main sidewalk, Sydney said, "So you think Jeff was buttering you up for a date?"

"I do."

"I'll guarantee he wasn't, Raegan."

"Why are you saying that?"

"Jeff and Brian are a couple, girl!"

"No, they aren't!"

"How could you have missed Jeff putting his arm around Brian's waist to hug him while they were talking to us? They are definitely a couple." She couldn't quit laughing that I didn't notice.

"By the way, Rae, you don't know how much it means to me that you were willing to introduce me as your girlfriend."

"Well you are, and I am proud of it."

Sydney wasn't aware that I had made reservations at a nearby Italian bistro. I had eaten there several times and knew that they had a corner booth where we could quietly talk. The booth could seat six, but I specifically requested it so we could sit in the back and see anyone approaching. Besides, they used tablecloths that would keep us hidden from the waist down. I'm righthanded, so I made sure I sat to her right.

I ordered a carafe of wine. Our server said she would give us some time to look over the menu. I took Sydney's hand in mine and said, "Last night when I confessed that I got off thinking about tying someone to a bed and ravishing them, you said we'd have to discuss it some more. Is this a good time?"

"Yes, it probably is, Rae. I already told you that I can be submissive, but also have a need to be dominant. I will admit that I enjoy my submissive side most when I am in some form of bondage. There are exceptions, of course, like last night between your legs. I split with Tyler because she wanted me to be her submissive 24/7, even to the extent I had to address her as mistress. I just couldn't do that. In case you haven't noticed, my personality leans towards the dominant side. You proved you also have a dominant personality when you had me on my knees on the porch. I showed you that movie because I wanted to get your reaction to it. I was hoping it wouldn't be negative. You enjoyed it more than I ever expected."

Just then our server arrived with the wine, chatted with us a bit, and took our orders. Sydney continued when she left. "I would like to try some bondage and submission play with you, but don't want to do it 24/7 and you would have to switch. Would you be willing to submit to me?"

Of course, Sydney had no idea I was already making plans. I kept a straight face and replied, "I think I could do that Sydney."

"You just think you could? I need more commitment than that, girl. I need a 'yes, you will', or 'no, you won't.'"

"Will you accept 'I'll try it once to see if I like it?"

"That will do."

"We may need to establish a few ground rules along the way, but I have a couple right now. As I said, what we do cannot be 24/7. Anything we do cannot interfere with classwork. Play lasting any length of time has to be done on the weekend. Play like that on the porch is OK anytime we are relaxing. Finally, no heavy pain. Oh, and no more 'my house, my rules.' It's domina's rules from now on. Any questions?"

I laughed at the last part and asked, "What isn't heavy pain?"

"Oh, things like pinching nipples and hand spanking."

"Spanking?"

"You better believe I'm going to spank your ass for being such a bitch, Raegan. Which actually brings up another rule. Retaliation isn't permitted."

I agreed to everything and said, "I get first dibs on this Friday."

"I should be the one to go first, Raegan. I am the one with experience. I can teach you a lot."

"Sorry, babe, I learn better through doing. Besides, I like to experiment. You can let me know if I do anything wrong. I think it's called 'topping from the bottom.'"

"She looked at the grin on my face and said, "You already have something planned, don't you, bitch?" I put my left hand on her knee before leaning over to kiss her cheek. Just as the server arrived to take our order, I slipped my hand under her dress and slowly stroked the inside of her knee in small circles. Sydney put her hand on top of mine to stop me.

"No," I whispered, and she took her hand away. As soon as the server left, I said, "Sydney, my left hand is not very dexterous. I want you to open two more of the bottom buttons on your skirt."

"But, Raegan, we're in public."

"Why should that matter when I asked you to do it. No one will see." A little peck on the cheek and she complied. I moved my hand up her leg slowly stroking. "That wasn't quite enough. One more button should do it, Sydney."

I'm not sure it was a moan or a groan I heard coming from her throat, but she opened the next button. I continued teasing her with my fingers but didn't go higher than the crease of her leg, avoiding her pussy. Sydney moaned again. "Please Raegan."